Sign in to follow this  
a5a5a9

3 months doing Fragant QiGong and..

okay, so I've been practicing 3 months of Fragant QiGong, but... I don't feel the benefits of it, moreover I can feel the energy while I am doing it but it doesn't reflect on my daily life, contrary to when I do Zhan Zhuang or the 8 brocades (which I did before Fragrant) which makes feel Refreshed and cleared in my mind.

I am doing for healing myself, but not even my sleeping pattern have improve.

So my question is  Should I move on to something else?  or keep doing it for another 3 months in the hope I feel some benefits ?

You might talk to other practitioners of Fragrant Qigong or the teacher.  I'm not familiar with Fragrant Qigong but tend to think that if you've practiced diligently for three months that should count as a good try.  I suggest moving on.

20 hours ago, a5a5a9 said:

So my question is  Should I move on to something else?  or keep doing it for another 3 months in the hope I feel some benefits ?

Because doing random things advertised and promoted on the internet forums does not lead anywhere. Internet is full of cults and mass delusion (psychosis).

It takes only a minute to find out that Fragrant Qigong creator, ascended demigod, best Qigong practitioner in the world, died of liver cancer in early 60s. His family secretly buried the body without telling authorities, to keep milking the cult for the money.

As usual story per se, it was practiced for 100,000 years by monks, and was kept secret, until some Chinese saint decided to bless the world with the great wisdom and gift of heavens.

• Like 1

Here's a great way to dip in your feet in proper internal cultivation.

Tai Chi Chuan/Taijiquan Yang style 10 Form.

https://youtu.be/Gv47RFEPIaQ

The whole form is split into several videos.I just liked the demo.

Rest are available here:

https://m.youtube.com/@AndrewPlitt/videos

FREE OF CHARGE.

ALWAYS couple your internal moving method with *FOUNDATION work which is basically doing primarily static postures involving the kua/the core which is the entire waist area as it serves as a connection between your upper and the lower body. 

*Asian squat should be practiced on a daily basis throughout the day.

Good luck! :)

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Gerard said:

Here's a great way to dip in your feet in proper internal cultivation.

Tai Chi Chuan/Taijiquan Yang style 10 Form.

https://youtu.be/Gv47RFEPIaQ

The whole form is split into several videos.I just liked the demo.

Rest are available here:

https://m.youtube.com/@AndrewPlitt/videos

FREE OF CHARGE.

ALWAYS couple your internal moving method with *FOUNDATION work which is basically doing primarily static postures involving the kua/the core which is the entire waist area as it serves as a connection between your upper and the lower body. 

*Asian squat should be practiced on a daily basis throughout the day.

Good luck! :)

Thank you for this I'm going to use this too lol. 

Once finished that course you could move onto the next form which is more dynamic as it moves around the TJQ axis entirely.

https://youtu.be/Tetf79WQta4

Rest of the entire form are available on the author's YT channel:

https://m.youtube.com/@IanSinclairTaiChi/videos

Yang TJQ 24 or Beijing Form

Ian has split the entire form in several videos. Very well detailed, easy to follow and each movement, eg. Repulse the Monkey, shown from various angles.

FREE OF CHARGE as well.

• Like 1

The story of liver cancer has never been proven. Tian cured people of liver cancer. Keep in mind that propaganda in China is rampant, especially when the government is paranoid of any organization that attracts large numbers of people, fearing they will become political and want to overthrow the Communist government. That is not my perception, but that of someone who lived and trained in Qigong in China for several years and knew the family of Master Tian Ruisheng. 

If the liver cancer story is false then Tian could have simply disproved it by showing himself. Instead the family gave the usual bullshit that he had ascended to another plane or something. This is typical cult behavior- for a more recent example see the Mother God cult. The “ascended to another plane lady” was eventually found mummified in someone’s trailer. Likewise when someone claims they received an ancient secret tradition that no one has heard of from some hermit or monk that no one can follow up on, run the other way. Again, typical fraud behavior. 

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 10:55 AM, a5a5a9 said:

okay, so I've been practicing 3 months of Fragant QiGong, but... I don't feel the benefits of it, moreover I can feel the energy while I am doing it but it doesn't reflect on my daily life, contrary to when I do Zhan Zhuang or the 8 brocades (which I did before Fragrant) which makes feel Refreshed and cleared in my mind.

Sounds like you answered your own question in comparing it to that which makes you feel refreshed and clears the mind. It’s important to listen to your body’s wisdom about what is working for you and what isn’t. While the body isn’t always right, it generally won’t  lie to you. The acquired mind however, is another story. 

the only thing I would add is that another source is what family, friends, and acquaintances (or doctors) say about changes in you (or lack there of). It’s usually a good idea to get a second opinion!

Sign in to follow this