Blissdao9

The Foundation of Cultivation (read with a grain of salt)

1 hour ago, Blissdao9 said:

Would you mind sharing your progress so far in your cultivation journey?

It is not for me to proclaim status.  Those with inner eyes can see me.  Those that have learned inner measures can measure me.

The five electricities can be useful.

12 minutes ago, Lairg said:

It is not for me to proclaim status.  Those with inner eyes can see me.  Those that have learned inner measures can measure me.

The five electricities can be useful.

:huh:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Lairg said:

As far as I have seen manifested Existence operates in three phases:

- learning to manage energy and intelligence

- learning relationships so that the aspects of Existence can fit together to form greater entities/systems

- using those greater entities/systems to achieve higher purpose.

It seems that this solar system is in the second stage so that right relationship is the primary task.   When sufficient species are in right relationship (internally and externally), the collective (solar system) may be strong enough to withstand being used by Divine Intent.

Okay cool, so there is specific ways that 2 (or perhaps more) people in a close couple relationship can be used by the divine towards achieving higher purpose?

29 minutes ago, mcoolio said:

there is specific ways that 2 (or perhaps more) people in a close couple relationship

This is a complex topic, as not all those incarnated as humans on/in this planet are from the same stellar source.

Thus humans from outside this solar system are usually part of various complexes of lines of Light anchoring in a number of kingdoms of Existence/Creation for particular purposes and following lines of least resistance.  For example it is common that tree spirits incarnating as humans to learn voice and intent, will naturally gravitate to landscape-related careers such as forestry.  

For such recent humans, couple relationships are typically related to origin as well as current learning requirements.    Karmic issues are relevant too, particularly concerning kingdom to kingdom karma. It is only recently that the Earth's mineral kingdom has let go of 1.5 billion years of angst.

https://www.iberdrola.com/sustainability/biology-kingdoms-living-things-classification#:~:text=Living things are divided into,%2C fungi%2C protist and monera.

For Earth humans (and some posted to this planet) there is much karma to work through. Typically an Earth human will incarnate as father, husband, son, brother etc to a "soul" that commonly incarnates as female (mother, daughter, wife, etc). 

By taking as many roles as convenient the pair learn to cohere and eventually to attune to Cosmic Intent as it takes lines of least resistance for which they may qualify.  Some pairs are drawn to sites where cosmic meridians anchor on this planet.   Volcanic plugs are commonly used as such.

Male-female pairing can provide circuits for cosmic energy.  This is not necessarily sexual but rather that each can anchor complementary cosmic patterns.   In my own case, with my girl friend I visited a site in Glastonbury, UK.  On the second visit a strong energy entered, calling itself "the revelation of the word".  Afterwards I said to my girl friend:  I think we are now married.  She agreed.  We lasted another 10+ years.  It is too early to say if it was a failure.

On occasion during sex, a great flow of energy may occur, using the couple to allow star systems to anchor on this planet.  This seems rare - at least in my observation.

This is a very incomplete account, but dinner is getting cold and I have run out of inspiration;

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Antares said:

Qigong can create "false dantien" only. That only means that some postheaven channels would work better. and this may produce some sensations but this is not real dantien.  

Can you explain the location of false and real dantian ( lower)

On 17.03.2023 at 1:24 PM, Lairg said:

There is a vortex of elemental energy - therefore intelligent - that coordinates the internal functioning of that energy body (e.g. etheric, emotional, lower mental)

The vortex typically is used by a lesser deva (nature spirit) to achieve external functions e.g. search for food

And how does your energy body adopt that elemental energy? Why it needs spirits for that? 

12 hours ago, Blissdao9 said:

You have misunderstood. The "body and energy system" is constant. I did not imply that different systems should be mixed. All I said is that they are related. Learning from one system, Indian for example, and its fundamentals can bring greater understanding of the human system as a whole. Greater comprehension can then be utilized for training in another system. 

Yes, they are constant. But I did not see the correct channels description in Indian system. And they work differently with them from the very beginning. I mean Indian system does not imply correct practical routine of transformation and even in building the LDT. And i totally disagree with their methods that they offer these days. I dont know how it was in the far past  but I did not see the term of Kundalini in Patanjali sutras for example. In a work of Indian yogi of 10th century I could find the term of Kundalini but it has different meaning than they put forward now. More over that they practical aspects are quite doubtful and even harmful. That's why I dont see a reason to take something from their system and apply to practice. In general this is a typical mistake of many beginners to mix systems and theories. It is not desirableto practise more than one sytem even within Daoist system but yo want to mix theories of both systems. It is better to undesrtand one system at first but it must be authentic system of course. The contemporary yoga system is not authentic. Period

2 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Can you explain the location of false and real dantian ( lower)

The false one has no location because it is not dantien for there is no elixir. People think that they have built it but this is just water/fire channels harmonization. Good for health and balance though. The true one' location is between navel and ming men. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Antares said:

Yes, they are constant. But I did not see the correct channels description in Indian system. And they work differently with them from the very beginning. I mean Indian system does not imply correct practical routine of transformation and even in building the LDT. And i totally disagree with their methods that they offer these days. I dont know how it was in the far past  but I did not see the term of Kundalini in Patanjali sutras for example. In a work of Indian yogi of 10th century I could find the term of Kundalini but it has different meaning than they put forward now. More over that they practical aspects are quite doubtful and even harmful. That's why I dont see a reason to take something from their system and apply to practice. In general this is a typical mistake of many beginners to mix systems and theories. It is not desirableto practise more than one sytem even within Daoist system but yo want to mix theories of both systems. It is better to undesrtand one system at first but it must be authentic system of course. The contemporary yoga system is not authentic. Period

I see your point of view. Thank you for sharing. 

I think that what I have learned from certain Indian gurus about the consciousness and life process allowed me to enhance my awareness and spirit and cultivate my Dantian core further.

How is your progress in cultivation so far?

3 hours ago, Antares said:

The false one has no location because it is not dantien for there is no elixir. People think that they have built it but this is just water/fire channels harmonization. Good for health and balance though. The true one' location is between navel and ming men. 

I can support that the Dantian core can be formed between the navel and mingmen. 

I think what they might be describing as the Dantian is naturally formed energy spaces in the body. They allow for the creation of energy core.

8 hours ago, Antares said:

how does your energy body adopt that elemental energy? Why it needs spirits for that?

It is the nature of Reality.  For example the 7 subplanes of the physical plane (solids, liquids, gases, 4 etheric ) are actually elemental substances that are naturally intelligent.  These elemental substances can cooperate with humans.

I used to work as an electrical mechanic and would have trouble with work-hardened copper (pyrotenax).  Eventually I discovered that if I altered my consciousness the copper would behave properly for me.

Of course it is better lesser intelligences manage such substances for me - thereby releasing my consciousness for higher level functions, such as planning.

I used to be a delivery driver at one time with a regular highway segment.  I would regularly reach the highway exit with no memory at all of having driven that distance.  I was alarmed and started to drive a winding secondary road instead.  I never lost awareness on that road.

On the highway, being a simple drive, the intelligence of my sacral chakra (LDT) took over, while my mind wandered.

On 3/16/2023 at 7:54 PM, Lairg said:

Eventually I understood that close relationships with women was part of my work

On 3/18/2023 at 12:10 AM, mcoolio said:

Interesting. How can close relationships be part of someone's work?

He used to be a pool cleaner .

12 hours ago, mcoolio said:

Okay cool, so there is specific ways that 2 (or perhaps more) people in a close couple relationship can be used by the divine towards achieving higher purpose?

Ummmm .... yes .   I found it hard to take the question seriously  and that someone would  NOT know about this  ....  also that 'divine usage' can be with a single person . 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lairg said:

This is a complex topic, as not all those incarnated as humans on/in this planet are from the same stellar source.

Thus humans from outside this solar system are usually part of various complexes of lines of Light anchoring in a number of kingdoms of Existence/Creation for particular purposes and following lines of least resistance.  For example it is common that tree spirits incarnating as humans to learn voice and intent, will naturally gravitate to landscape-related careers such as forestry.

:D 

Oh yeah . that is a great job for a human tree spirit ;

th?id=OIP.Cd5N2Pk0rS9ekA1ySkkx4QHaE7%26p

Tree spirits must be rather aggressive, destructive, self - destructive, serial killers  against their own species   and potentially violent  to other humans  ( when it comes to protestors trying to protect the trees ) and really bad fighters when they try to beat up protestors ( that have trained in martial arts ) .  The weird thing is , tree spirits are not like that at all ... until they 'become human' , then some unusual change comes over them .

Perhaps the cosmic wisdom of Lairg can explain that one ?

53 minutes ago, Lairg said:

It is the nature of Reality.  For example the 7 subplanes of the physical plane (solids, liquids, gases, 4 etheric ) are actually elemental substances that are naturally intelligent.  These elemental substances can cooperate with humans.

I used to work as an electrical mechanic and would have trouble with work-hardened copper (pyrotenax).  Eventually I discovered that if I altered my consciousness the copper would behave properly for me.

Of course it is better lesser intelligences manage such substances for me - thereby releasing my consciousness for higher level functions, such as planning.

I used to be a delivery driver at one time with a regular highway segment.  I would regularly reach the highway exit with no memory at all of having driven that distance.  I was alarmed and started to drive a winding secondary road instead.  I never lost awareness on that road.

On the highway, being a simple drive, the intelligence of my sacral chakra (LDT) took over, while my mind wandered.

Dude !   Look up 'highway hypnosis'  !  

Next you will be telling us about the strange state you enter at night where  you feel really tired , your body lies down, eyes close  and awareness leaves you, yet your mind still imagines things because your 'chakras' are still working .

Edited by Nungali

19 hours ago, Blissdao9 said:

:huh:

The five electricities ( or was that the five eccentricities  ? )  ... no , it WAS the 5 electricities :

one for the head and two each for ankles and wrists ;

one-of-the-greatest-attractions-at-the-national-radio-show-held-at-picture-id530844874&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=db330b6a7336dbc5addc4f3281067a7ad73edfeeb1eb3b2bd5e8930d063c9b4d&ipo=images

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Perhaps the cosmic wisdom of Lairg can explain that one ?

Each chooses their own path.  I wish you well

• Like 1

On 18.03.2023 at 11:30 PM, Lairg said:

If one has sacral chakra it does not mean one has LDT. Chakras dont play a big role in daoist neidan. I mean they dont pay much attention to chakras but they give more attention to 8 extraordinary channels.

Some methods in Indian system can be good to work with heart-mind. There are good Xing masters in India these days. But they dont have Ming methods at least in what is publicly known. These methods can help to quiet the heart-mind but they can cause the adverse effects on the energetic system and I would be careful with such methods. There are some shamanic methods which work with chakras and they can give some abilities but it has no relation to neidan or real nei kung    

Edited by Antares

3 hours ago, Lairg said:

If you say so

OK. Can you provide a citation from  daoist texts in which there is said that there is the need to work with 7 chakras? May be Zhang Boduan wrote about chakras? Was any method that you advise here described there in daoist scriptures?  What about "sacral chakra"? Go ahead

Edited by Antares
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Nungali said:
On 3/18/2023 at 9:07 AM, mcoolio said:

Ummmm .... yes .   I found it hard to take the question seriously  ...

Well I didn't ask you :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Nungali said:
On 3/18/2023 at 9:07 AM, mcoolio said:

Ummmm .... yes .   I found it hard to take the question seriously  and that someone would  NOT know about this  ....  also that 'divine usage' can be with a single person . 

But yes .... It's obvious that the divine can use a single person to 'do stuff'. But for me then the interesting question was simply what it can do with 2 people that it cannot do with only one and even more interesting, what could it then do more with 2 people in a couple relationship.

I agree that it seems like dumb question, don't care. Ls answer was cool. Gonna look for female now and anchor star systems to planet earth B).

8 hours ago, Antares said:

Can you provide a citation from  daoist texts in which there is said that there is the need to work with 7 chakras?

Different systems have different objectives.  And as the planet moves into new astrological signs there are new processes available for soul-bearing species

Some lines of teaching focus on intelligence and energy.  Others focus on right relationship.

There are early signs of teachings that focus on intent but there are few that can cope with such.

Thus soul-bearing entities may choose between teachings that are familiar or are relevant to their tasks or seem glamorous.

Edited by Lairg
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1