Conradom

The Basics

Just now, Lairg said:

Being a son of "God" you should inherit part of the family business.    But you need to skilful in the use of Light.

I see. The language you're talking is very familiar to me. :) 

18 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

No i mean genuine direct shakti pad transmittions, awakening of light, kundalini energy or whatever u wanna call it. And programing the energy to behave in a certain way to make the chi flow through particular pathways. Each level of practice he teaches can be downloaded into the energy system so that your energy system behaves and knows how to do the practice without a u understanding a damn thing about it intelectually 😀 It's only if you're intiated that mantak chia's practices begin to make sense imo. Without it it would take a milion years to figure out this all out by yourself.

:D Kundalini awakening in daoist "internal arts"? May be yes, if you got a bang on the head with mantek chia' book

4 minutes ago, Antares said:

:D Kundalini awakening in daoist "internal arts"? May be yes, if you got a bang on the head with mantek chia' book

It goes by many names, u can call it awakening of sexual energy through the spine into the mco if u like. It's very much a daoist thing imo. 

Edited by Salvijus

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It goes by many names, u can call it awakening of sexual energy through the spine into the mco if u like. It's very much a daoist thing imo. 

But in Hindu "alchemy" Kundalini is Shakti which arises to Shiva (7th) chakra and there is nothing about Shakti descending back down.

There are no chakras concepts in daoist system btw. And what sort of sexual energy you talk about? It would be just raw sexual energy which will make you crazy and sick if you have lifted it up. By no means this raw sexual energy should be lifted up   

Edited by Antares

32 minutes ago, Antares said:

But in Hindu "alchemy" Kundalini is Shakti which arises to Shiva (7th) chakra and there is nothing about Shakti descending back down.

There are no chakras concepts in daoist system btw. And what sort of sexual energy you talk about? It would be just raw sexual energy which will make you crazy and sick if you have lifted it up. By no means this raw sexual energy should be lifted up   

You're missing the point that i was trying to make. It's hard to give a proper name for mantak chia's transmittions bc he does different activations and different transmittions for different levels of practice.  The point i was making is that he's legit at what he's doing and the practices he teach are very cool 😀 or smth like that. I can't remember what i was trying to say 😀 

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I can't remember what i was trying to say 😀 

That's the point. His methods are very hazardous and they are not daoist. They were made up by himself.  

2 minutes ago, Antares said:

That's the point. His methods are very hazardous and they are not daoist. They were made up by himself.  

There's really nothing dangerous about it. I've been doing his sexual alchemy practices for a long time and it didn't drive me crazy or super horny. In fact i just did 13months of no fap while doing sexual transmutation every day. Actually without transmuting sexual energy into the spiritual energy for 13months i would've gone crazy and super horny. But once u transmute the sexual energy, u get nothing but positive results and it takes away the hornyness, not increase it like some people think.

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

it didn't drive me crazy or super horny.

It depends on one's age and quantity of Ming (inborn preheaven qi). If one has a lot of it the negative effects will be postponed for some time. Every time when somebody is trying to use breath forcefully or uses vizualizations, or holds the breath with stomach pull ups etc, the person naturally depletes his Ming. But one might have some positive feelings from it temporary but in the long perspective it will deplete Ming and will create blockages in channels. It is not necessarily that that person will go mad straight away but after some time quite possible. When you see any "method" in a book try to find the correlations of this "method" with authentic daoist texts.   

11 minutes ago, Antares said:

It depends on one's age and quantity of Ming (inborn preheaven qi). If one has a lot of it the negative effects will be postponed for some time. Every time when somebody is trying to use breath forcefully or uses vizualizations, or holds the breath with stomach pull ups etc, the person naturally depletes his Ming. But one might have some positive feelings from it temporary but in the long perspective it will deplete Ming and will create blockages in channels. It is not necessarily that that person will go mad straight away but after some time quite possible. When you see any "method" in a book try to find the correlations of this "method" with authentic daoist texts.   

Meh... not convinced it's dangerous. It doesn't create blockages either. Instead the opposite, my spine literally trembles with chi when the sexual energy begins to move up the spine and all kinds of energy knots realease themselves along the way. U can literally feel this energy washing and braking all the blockages along its pathway . I'm quite confident i got nothing but positive results from it. Don't see why would anything change later.

Edited by Salvijus

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Meh... not convinced it's dangerous. It doesn't create blockages either. Instead the opposite, my spine literally trembles with chi when the sexual energy begins to move up the spine and all kinds of energy knots realease themselves along the way. U can literally feel this energy washing and braking all the blockages along its pathway . I'm quite confident i got nothing but positive results from it. Don't see why would anything change later.

You describe the effects from post heaven qi stimulation. This is akin to doing gym with heavy weights. Your muscles will grow and you will enjoy it for some time. But it creates blockages in preheven channels and preheaven qi depletes. 

37 minutes ago, Antares said:

You describe the effects from post heaven qi stimulation. This is akin to doing gym with heavy weights. Your muscles will grow and you will enjoy it for some time. But it creates blockages in preheven channels and preheaven qi depletes. 

Mmm.... if only i was an expert on these things i could give a proper reply to this then. For sure there're many things still to understand for me. However i trust in mantak chia as a person and acknowledge his increadible level of energy mastery he has attained. Just by attending his transmittions my opinion of him as increased dramaticly witnessing what he's capable of and what he can do to me. He really is insane at what his doing. So im gonna trust in him for now. Plus i enjoy the benefits.

Plus u don't like adam mizner. That immediately makes me question your every opinion and judgement on spirituality as invalid lol. Joking...

I think this is a good place for us to end

Peace

Edited by Salvijus

7 hours ago, Gerard said:

This whole path is not about an specific religion; intrinsically they are all valid, but Taoism differs from the rest as it is closely related to the action of the two major forces that give rise to our entire reality and which lie deep inside all of us: Yin & Yang.

A good method taught by a good teacher who has practised in earnest will help you understand the whole thing proven you have put the effort and concentration levels required which will lead you to self-realisation. 

No books can replace wisdom.

Its also a must practicing in the natural environment; it's immensely beneficial since the Tao follows what is natural: fresh air, good Qi, five elements in equal proportion, mind becomes relaxed as a result and your practice will greatly improve. 

I can't see how a book can provide all of the above. 

I seem to have a pretty good Tai Chi teacher. He's hands on. Lots of teaching on internal aspect of tai chi. His classes are almost like a work out. He comes to your side and "molds you": he puts put in the right form. I feel blessed that I found him, but there's another aspect that I'm curious about which is neigong, the internal alchemy, the meditational practices etc. It seems that they can go hand in hand with my tai chi practices, so lately I've been looking to get into this practice, but I don't want to overwhelm my self. I do meditate. It's not something new to me. Anyway that's why I am looking for a program, somewhere to start.

8 minutes ago, Conradom said:

Lots of teaching on internal aspect of tai chi.

What style he teaches?

31 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

However i trust in mantak chia as a person and acknowledge his increadible level of energy mastery he has attained. Just by attending his transmittions my opinion of him as increased dramaticly witnessing what he's capable of and what he can do to me.

I still have the question how it correlates with authentic daosit texts and authentic daoist schools?  

19 minutes ago, Antares said:

I still have the question how it correlates with authentic daosit texts and authentic daoist schools?  

Idk, you're asking questions beyond my reach of knowledge.

For all i care it need not be authentic, it just has to be legit.

Edited by Salvijus

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

It need not be authentic, it just has to be legit for all i care.

Legit for whom? How many immortals this "legit" method produced? And what is the goal of the daoist arts in your opinion? 

6 minutes ago, Antares said:

Legit for whom? How many immortals this "legit" method produced? And what is the goal of the daoist arts in your opinion? 

I believe in his method of creating an immortial embrio and then putting your consciouness in it after death. And becoming immortal. I think that's what rainbow body is about. Transforming physical body into light and taking it with u.

it's legit for me. Bc i did his programs upto fusion 1 2 3. And everything he says about those programs i have verified to be true for myself in direct experience. So i believe his further advanced levels of immortallity are also true. Im gonna attend his dark room retreat upcoming year and get initiations done.

Edited by Salvijus

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I believe in his method of creating an immortial embrio

Alright. It is good to believe something. Christians, muslim people believe in immortallity too. But may be your case is different. 

I only wonder how you create "immortal fetus" by work with imagination? How does it work with preheaven qi? 

38 minutes ago, Antares said:

I only wonder how you create "immortal fetus" by work with imagination? How does it work with preheaven qi?

I don't know the details really. But the answer gonna be something like, "by doing the practices that mantak chia transmits into his students" i would imagine.

I know that they spend time in darkness to learn to open the psychic centers to begin to see primordial light. Then there're practices to store that light and feed the immortial embrio etc. It’s a complex thing. I don't know all the details

It's not just the practice tho. It's what is transmited into u that makes this possible. Bc without certain channels being opened and certain other energy activations and programing done, this process would be impossible.

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I know that they spend time in darkness to learn to open the psychic centers to begin to see primordial light. Then there're practices to store that light and feed the immortial embrio etc.

Alright. May be he teaches "northern" daoist path now. He is always looking practices from authentic schools trying to adopt it to his own goals. I can't say that everything he teaches these days is wrong, but from what i have seen in his books  were completely wrong methods

2 minutes ago, Antares said:

Alright. May be he teaches "northern" daoist path now. He is always looking practices from authentic schools trying to adopt it to his own goals. I can't say that everything he teaches these days is wrong, but from what i have seen in his books  were completely wrong methods

That's a good enough conclusion of this conversation for me 😀  

Tcare

Ciao

6 hours ago, Antares said:

… no chakras concepts in daoist system …

^_^ 3 chakras: 

image.jpeg.80d4051cbb70e1ebe248cf6cce62a3a5.jpeg

Edited by Cobie

These ones are not chakras. For example, what "dan tien" means? What chakra does it relate to?

6 hours ago, Salvijus said:

… That light thing … i don't see any taoists or buddhist or yoga schools talking about it. …

http://thesecretofthegoldenflower.com/ch6.html

7. … the empty chamber produces white (light). Inside and outside, are permeated with light. This is a very favorable sign.

Edited by Cobie