Sign in to follow this  
helpfuldemon

Life is Chaos until you find Order.

At birth, I imagine that an infant see's life as Chaos.  Defecating itself, it waits for food and love.  It can't move much on it's own and has to be shuttled from place to place.  

As the child grows, it learns how things work.  For myself, I learned about Chaos in the second grade, and I championed it, because I didn't like the status Quo.  I was lawless and free and I didn't listen to anyone.  

I slowly came around to seeing that Love is important, and that tamed me.  I started to respect my fellow human beings more, and saw that life was worth living.  But I was too enthralled with Love, and one day a God came to me with a question, to which I decided that God was not Love, for it was not Love that I saw in the world that day.  

I imagined myself to be part of an Order of some kind, and then I thought "Life is Order"  but then doubt sunk in, and I thought "No!  It's all Chaos!"  then my head broke open and I had a vision of a Being on a Throne that said "I am the Sephiroth, I am all that is".  

Since then I have been inundated with Chaos, and it has taken a long time to defeat it, and now I see that Order comes from examining life and action, and developing a system of right and wrong.  Still, what is right for me may not be right for others, and I have to accept that, and so, there is a  sort of Chaos still.  In the end I think that Order is a fabrication of our intellect done out of necessity for survival.

Edited by helpfuldemon
  • Like 1

I used to live in a spiritual community.  Members were well used  to positive synchronicities - e.g. good things happening in threes.

One member moved to a NW US town where the synchronicities were negative.  Bad things happened in threes.

Are negative synchronicities just chaos, or are they orderly?

4 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

At birth, I imagine that an infant see's life as Chaos.  Pooping and peeing itself, it waits for food and love.  It can't move much on it's own and has to be shuttled from place to place.  

Exo-psychology ; Circuit 1 - Neuro-somatic . Fight flight syndrome . Instinctual . 'Non-individual'. 

As the child grows, it learns how things work.

Circuit 3 - artistic creative ( better convert your walls to black boards , they gonna draw all over everything and leave their hand prints everywhere - a development of ego and identity ) .

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.6KXo8OBdMjohXYVymiKXlAHaE6%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=c018b3bcae25b780fbd8bfa5300c85bee9dd1b572a8ac55fc8c79905e362dd20&ipo=images

For myself, I learned about Chaos in the second grade, and I championed it, because I didn't like the status Quo.  I was lawless and free and I didn't listen to anyone.  

Circuit 2 - Anal territorial .   Self and its boundaries are explored .  The child is introduced (and rebels against )  'social responsibilities' .

I slowly came around to seeing that Love is important, and that tamed me. 

Cuircuit 4 - Socio-sexual .  Child goes through puberty .

I started to respect my fellow human beings more, and saw that life was worth living.  But I was too enthralled with Love, and one day a God came to me with a question, to which I decided that God was not Love, for it was not Love that I saw in the world that day.  

Thats the left brain  ( right 'side' )  above, now we 'cross over' to the other 4 circuits of the  right brain .  The 'crossing' is  somewhat an 'abyss' .  The left and right start to work (hopefully) in some type of harmony .  Forces from the 'unconscious' may 'arise' .

I imagined myself to be part of an Order of some kind, and then I thought "Life is Order"  but then doubt sunk in, and I thought "No!  It's all Chaos!"  then my head broke open and I had a vision of a Being on a Throne that said "I am the Sephiroth, I am all that is".  

Since then I have been inundated with Chaos, and it has taken a long time to defeat it, and now I see that Order comes from examining life and action, and developing a system of right and wrong.  Still, what is right for me may not be right for others, and I have to accept that, and so, there is a  sort of Chaos still.  In the end I think that Order is a fabrication of our intellect done out of necessity for survival.

Yes it is , but it helps us to see it as more than that .

Consider Ma'at .   And many other cultures aside from the ancient Egyptian have similar concepts .

• Thanks 1

For me chaos is Yin - Dark and shadowy and child like, order is Yang - White and crisp and ordered, most likely a metaphor for the two ways in which our brain processes, and the challenge is to get that brain level of Yin and Yang, the two hemispheres, working together.

Chaos benefits from order without losing its essence which remains dark and childlike, equally Order benefits from chaos and learns to be not so uptight. 

• Like 2

There is two ways to configure what is Good: Good for the self, and Good for all.

Morality is a matter of what makes one happy. Should one be about the Good of the self, their morality may differ from what is Good for all. What path one chooses is key to deciding what a moral compass may be. A good government would have a morality that is Good for all.

Moral choices are often about what makes a person happy. If there is satisfaction or joy from a choice, it is often considered to be morally correct for the person. This is not true, however, for there are many choices one can make that can harm another.

Make certain to distinguish between the morality of power and freedom and the morality of loving kindness.  The two are not the same.

At a certain point in analyzing life, one realizes that Chaos is an illusion; everything has a reason, an origin of intent. One realizes that everything is. At this point, one can set it down, and sit in stillness and acceptance.

All order comes from Chaos. We invent it, based on our needs. Everything is a human made invention, and it only holds true in that it helps us establish order, but the truth is, that it is all Chaos, and to Chaos it will return.

This is very liberating information, for it absolves anyone from believing that the customs and laws of their society are absolute.

Edited by helpfuldemon

Life is Chaos. People dont agree on what is right, or how it should be done. There are many ways to live. That is why the Law is Do What Thou Wilt.

I remember  teaching that to 'the little guy ' . H e finally got it , then very soon after  I realized he was due for the next lesson :

Learning to accept a no .

On 2/22/2023 at 5:54 PM, Nungali said:

Exo-psychology ; Circuit 1 - Neuro-somatic . Fight flight syndrome . Instinctual . 'Non-individual'. 

Circuit 3 - artistic creative ( better convert your walls to black boards , they gonna draw all over everything and leave their hand prints everywhere - a development of ego and identity ) .

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.6KXo8OBdMjohXYVymiKXlAHaE6%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=c018b3bcae25b780fbd8bfa5300c85bee9dd1b572a8ac55fc8c79905e362dd20&ipo=images

Circuit 2 - Anal territorial .   Self and its boundaries are explored .  The child is introduced (and rebels against )  'social responsibilities' .

Cuircuit 4 - Socio-sexual .  Child goes through puberty .

Thats the left brain  ( right 'side' )  above, now we 'cross over' to the other 4 circuits of the  right brain .  The 'crossing' is  somewhat an 'abyss' .  The left and right start to work (hopefully) in some type of harmony .  Forces from the 'unconscious' may 'arise' .

Yes it is , but it helps us to see it as more than that .

Consider Ma'at .   And many other cultures aside from the ancient Egyptian have similar concepts .

Thanks for comparing and guiding me mate!

Life has its own chaos/order balance. Your contribution to that is minimal.

What changes as one 'grows' is to recognize/distinguish chaos and order.

--------------------------------------------

Synchronicity seems to happen mostly in threes for two reasons:

1. It requires at least 2 instances for them to be coincident.

2. It is often uncertain if two instances are coincident (related) or not, three reduces doubt greatly.

In my life coincidences often occur in groups of 2, 3, 4, and 5. Keep an eye out for them (don't stop looking when you find 3).

Edited by wstein

Sign in to follow this