ASimpleLeaf

SoTG lineage

Greetings all, 

I have been a long time lurker on this forum since 2012 and recently created an account after I left the SoTG lineage. Lately, I have been seeing many posts all over the internet attempting to spread the word about SoTG.

Since I found him through this forum, I would like to clear the air. I hope this will stop the admins from allowing any other posts about SoTG to be posted here. I do not wish to stir up politics on this forum. Despite my hesitation to post this, I do not want anyone else to harm themselves in the hopes of achieving enlightenment.

I will post my experience and other findings around last October/November '22, and you may draw your own conclusions. 

This will be long so TL;DR:

I am a former female member of the SoTG lineage. I left because somewhere along the way SoTG lost his way. A cult-like atmosphere developed in the lineage after SoTG encouraged self-harm and Qi vampiric behavior, sexually abused female members, and refused to teach male members. This was done all in the name of enlightenment. I do not believe his "lineage" should be honored.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Life on the forum:

I was a member for about 2 and a half years. I joined the forum because some of the items resonated with me that I read on The Doa Bums and I wanted to learn from SoTG. Upon joining the forum, you had to pay a monthly fee of $50 and write in your journal thread almost daily. If you were a woman, he would post to you more and eventually ask you to post him privately at any time to get 1-on-1 lessons. If you were a male, you would only get personalized advice on your journal thread. 

We would first learn the basics from techniques he created, they were similar to neigong and qigong. This was attractive to many members. He would also want men to refrain from sexual activities for a certain period of time and cleanse. Everyone had to do the first techs for 30 days and then after he would “scan” you and read your journal to determine if you were ready for the next stage.

However, later down the line, the techniques turned into just standing and lots of visualization. Women were still allowed to do sexual activities and were encouraged. 

On the forum, there were two different groups. One for his actual lineage and the other a women-only coven called AC13. SoTG said he was their high priest and his wife was their high priestess. He allowed these women to come on the forum and teach from time to time, however, they were mostly just chaotic. 

When I first started having 1-on-1 lessons with SoTG the messages would be helpful, however, if you asked for other reading materials or asked for clarification on certain topics, SoTG would politely refuse. He would tell his students not to practice meditation or stillness as this makes you weak. He would also ask for pacts, sending photos, and personal sexual rituals. 

SoTG had this running theory that the world was going about to end and that the members of the lineage were the chosen ones. He said he used to be a christian pastor and the bible was a lie but it had secret meanings. We had to use his system to gain our “God-Form” bodies and we will exit the matrix together with him on his crystal ship away from YHWH, the archons and go to Pleroma. Now, this theory has changed a few times over the years as he created new forums “Lone man pai”, “Mercury, Fire, Blood and Honey” and “The immortal path” but they were similar in a sense. “You are the chosen one and everyone else that is not on this forum is fake. You only need me and only me to help you out of this world and move to the next step.” He would also sprinkle in some Q theories and anti-semantic rhetoric. 

At first people would just dance around the topic, then he started to bring it up more often and it became normal. SoTG would encourage attacking other groups, feeding off of entities during rituals, etc.

In the summer/fall of last year, there were a couple of members that left for personal reasons. SoTG called this “shaking the tree”, those people weren’t the chosen ones and this happens often. The road to enlightenment is hard and many people will leave you but they’re not real anyways so it doesn’t matter. He would then encourage the members who were still there to attack the leaving members, bad mouthing them, even encouraging them to steal energy from the leaving members.

Leading up to the big fiasco in Oct/Nov. A few times a year, SoTG would constantly “die” and then come back to life 3 - 4 days later. We were encouraged to do rituals for him to come back by posting on the forum by the AC13 coven. 

However, this time, when he “died” in Aug. something was very different. He said he came back as a “God”. He said he “merged” with the lineage egregore and that the man known as “Tommy” was no more. He started becoming meaner, the videos/techniques he would “teach” were more vampiric.I stopped watching the videos back in Aug. but he would constantly write to me asking if I watched the videos because I needed to watch the videos to gain more power. 

https://imgur.com/5Y1wv5S

He said that he would die for good in December ‘22 but we all could buy him more time like the year before.

Coming up to Nov ‘22 SoTG had stated on the forum that he needed 13 posts and then he would tell us the secret to leave the matrix. He only got 3 posts. This made him and AC13 upset and SoTG “died”. This put the whole forum into a panic. However, he came back 3 days later. 

https://imgur.com/OThb4Aj

The night I left the forum, I awoke to messages from a woman from the forum who had left a day or so before and a wall of messages from SoTG and the rest of the trusted members of the group in a private message bashing her and other members who left. She stated that she feared for my safety and that I should leave. I trusted her more than SoTG since he was getting crazier by the day and the messages he was sending at 1am did not help. So I left. 

After I left she told me her story and I was horrified. I also had some similar experiences but they weren’t as bad as many of the other women on the forum. After reaching out to different members who left the forum, we started putting information together that we had learned. 

Edited by ASimpleLeaf
adding photo, updated a name
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Collection of information: 

Over the years SoTG has also been known by many names “Abrakabrainfernal, Tommy, Salvatore (in his books) Kundalini Activated, and many other“

https://bbs.timetravelinstitute.com/profile/1408-abrakabrainferna/

*Photo to be attached

https://imgur.com/3ERSeZi

Him admitting to using the alias

He and his wife have also been pretending to be AC13 - the women-only coven. 

AC13 = Astral Coven 13

SOTG talks about these girls often, stating that they have been his students since the 90s, that they've been through literal hell and back, that he entrusts them with certain tasks on the forum that he himself cannot do.

He claims that the coven is a "physical coven, made up of thousands of lesbian girls worldwide", that it is top secret with 0 internet presence, that his wife  the high priestess of the coven.

V and T are presented to be his "girlfriends" despite them being lesbians. There is also a lot of alluding towards them being in a polycule relationship, with SoTG being in the center, even going so far as to claim that sotg had a "magickal child" with V.

There are 7 accounts of these girls on the forum (including his wife and a person named A).

Other than his wife, there has never been any photographic evidence of these girls existing.

SOTG uses the girls to bridge the distance between himself and female users on the forum. They will encourage the female members to work with Sotg hyping him up to be a man so great that "even lesbians would want his cock", often talking of stories and anecdotes to drive home the point of how great of a guy is for helping them with various things in their life. (i.e fending off other men, healing V's mom who suffered from a form of cancer, being used in bets that were being made regarding SoTG supernatural abilities, how he saved the girls during near-death-situations, etc)

Whenever sotg is supposedly gone or 'dead', these girls will often show up to talk in his stead, making demands of members or pressuring them to act in certain ways, or making comments/observations reflecting the current situation on the forum which often are indirectly supposed to be sotg's real thoughts.

They possess knowledge that surpasses that of the regular members, thus they are often placed on the same pedestal as his wife and sorg also used as "proof" that sotg system is working as they are powerful immortals/goddesses

There have been many situations where an AC13 girl would post about intimate details/knowledge which supposedly SoTG would have only known from his private conversations with the forum members

They do a lot of infighting to incite drama and get a reaction out of members - these situations are usually happening during pivotal moments, often involving members directly

they are often portrayed as guard dogs almost, being highly protective of SoTG to the point of being willing to attack each other, often making claims of how "thousands of witches" would come after someone if they tried to doublecross SoTG

They often discourage female members from burning astral parasites and leeches and that they need to work with sotg directly to address the issue

They encourage sending nudes, sexual activity such as masturbation dedicated towards sotg and acting very sexual/creepy towards female members

SoTG uses the girls in private conversations to make himself look like a trustworthy guy "who wouldn't take advantage of a lesbian getting naked for him"

SoTG makes claims of the girls being visible in the videos, but they are never seen (unless he is referring to orbs)

He has claimed that V is from his old enochian forum, which was "made for them"

This is referring to this forum: 

https://web.archive.org/web/20130819005905/http://groups.yahoo.com/group/enochianmagic/

It says on the left

Members: 2

Edited by ASimpleLeaf
took out names
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Other claims: he says that the AC13 girls are often on his property, with all of them grilling together, having fun, doing activities together, that he teaches them in person

There has never been any audio or visual evidence of this happening

Taking all of these things in consideration, it is highly likely that AC13 does not exist and is just made up by his wife and sotg to get closer to female forum members. 

The name itself is a hint of that already - Astral Coven, as opposed to a Physical Coven

There has also never been any mentions of the girls' surnames, despite sotg freely offering up his surname (check his books)

SoTG once made a post claiming that "V says I am her fractal"

Example of AC13 girls coercing members into doing things:

https://imgur.com/BglartA

Context: sotg had made a thread saying that if he received 13 responses to the thread, he would release a video showing him leaving the simulation

https://imgur.com/OThb4Aj

After that he disappears, then AC13 start posting and pressuring people into getting into the triangle and "using the dracula tech"

https://imgur.com/QKl0TIw

Edited by ASimpleLeaf
edit names, photos
  • Thanks 2

Here is a transcript of the “dracula video” 

First question: what is vampirism? 

Meditate upon your idea of a vampire first

The tech is for healing, black magick - you either give energy or take energy.

Pure and simple energy exchange.

You can take energy and give it to someone else - a transfer.

However, you can't just "suck" all the time - so we use a different tech

The tech breaks a lot of conventional paradigms of how we understand internal alchemy for it to work.

Stretch your Yellow Court MDT (MDT is like the seat of the soul...)

Sit in half lotus - you are an inverted triangle - groin + two knees

Concentrate and build up flux

Build energy up, push it down under the ground and make it come back up, like a huge spring

Pull it back up through your root chakra, to your MDT, and create a tether - best to imagine a multiple chain link 

Imagine it a little bit at at time, concentrate and focus, create a little bit at a time

GROW it like a tentacle or a tendril

It is also a representation of it being an extension of your spinal column.

It is basically a plant, it needs to be grown.

Each link would represent progress, or a ritual

Now it moves to the MDT - where the yellow court is - that should be where it is located

You can create suction thru the tendril or push out energy.

For this tether, you use CHI

You are growing your "spinal column chi tether" through your MDT to connect to someone

With this, you attack and nurture.

You keep it collapsed, and allow it to shoot out.

You allow it to pump and build, like an erection. It carries all the power and pleasure and plainness.

Once it is built, you can just put your yi to it and it starts to just shoot out and activate.

You compress, you compress, you release...

It is COMPLETE CONNECTION

Back and forth, back and forth

As big bro already has tethered to us, that means that the tether already is mutual - so you can just build the construct, tether back to him, and call him back that way

It is like 2hub without the plasma buildup.

This is near verbatim to what he says

He also goes off on a tangent toward the end that goes nowhere, about how vampires romance people, going back and forth "between the wall", and other things

Many of us thought this was his way of setting us up to build a permanent connection to him. 

• Thanks 2

Where the techniques really came from: 

Also many of the “techniques” he created were just his interpretation of other techniques. 

“God form” = devas 

The iai came from jerry alan johnsons material about the soul star chakra modified to make it tied to him

Star god is one of the elemental maoshan postures probably taken from kunlun but its been in a few books

Machine sigil is just the sulfur symbol, mudra stolen from maoshan

All his techs involving spiraling energy come from instructions about chakras we guess are from daobums but it's probably in some kind of mainstream book too - the spirals don't draw energy in, clockwise opens the chakra counter closes it, while this concept is effective for energy work done privately it also opens the centers for feeding which is a side effect I believe he exploited

- and so we have the mess that was tech 3, packing way too much energy into the centers for basic self preservation and ego and nothing else

Tech 1 from kundalini yoga

Dragon fire tiger moon or w/e is a tantric breathing tech that was culturally appropriated into the daoist paradigm

There was also a tech that was essentially tech 1 inverted for the udt which is stolen directly from kunlun, red phoenix

Even his grooming techniques were stolen!

Tibetan buddhism has a really bad problem where younger members are said to be reincarnations of past teachers and so they're taken in and receive really special treatment, but then as the years go on they lose all personal autonomy and often are sexually abused - i think this is a parallel to his talk of aeons

In lmp (Lone man pai)  people reported a lot of entities and SOTG was like yea bro they're all affiliated with us we own all of them

When in reality it was probably all of the lineages he brought in like ??? who are you people

The concept of a hub makes more sense now as well because it was literally just the basics of psychic protection but protection against what

All the lineages he stole from looking for him like debt collectors 

And he was sending us out to be the fall guys by encouraging us to work with different dark pantheons that were used as protectors to various lineages, unknowingly we were taking the heat

I believe the times he said he was in like a really deep layer of hell should have been one of our red flags

He was shielding himself using our power like a chess board

Is SOTG truly dead? 

I would say no, as he and his wife were recently posting on their forum trying to get people to join again. Members that haven’t left the forum are looking for new people to help fuel the farm again and supply funds. This is a result of too many people leaving last year and their funds are low. 

A long post but I hope this will help to clear things up and stop people from following this man. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 4
  • Wow 2

Thanks for posting the above.  I am glad that someone had the courage to go post details like this.  I don't have time to post more now, but I will post more soon.  I thought Son of the Gods a negative influence here pretty much from the beginning, which really started in an earlier account that he set up under another name.  I will post the information on that when I post again.

ZYD

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Very sad to read some of the lunacy going on under the guise of spirituality or cultivation. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

thanks for posting this. If this is true he is a real madman, be careful with him. Can I ask you if during your time with him you learnt something worth? thanks @ASimpleLeaf

8 hours ago, ASimpleLeaf said:

Is SOTG truly dead? 

I would say no

I had my doubts.

It’s the sort of thing used as a power play tactic by dubious gurus… and clearly he’s done it repeatedly in the past.

I’m glad this was an online cult - not a physical, in-person one… which could’ve been much much worse.

Thanks for sharing your experience and setting things straight for others.

I think you need a well deserved break from any spiritual/esoteric stuff for quite a while! :) 

Edited by freeform
  • Like 3

I can attest also. I was on STG’s forum for some time and it went off the rails as documented above. I highly doubt he is dead although I believe his health is deteriorating and that he has no spiritual abilities. He ought to be ashamed to show his face for deceiving people who trusted him as a teacher and especially for preying on young women! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Mod note -

While it sounds as if some very bad things went down surrounding SOTG, publishing names and other personal information here is strictly prohibited. A thread has been hidden as a result pending moderator review. Please DO NOT post anyone’s personal information here.

• Like 3

I am also a former female member who left the “forum” at the same time as ASimpleLeaf. I use quotes because STG indicated to me several times to “stop calling it a forum” or “it’s not a forum.” So, if it’s not a forum what is it exactly? The answer: it’s a battery farm. STG basically created his own internal alchemy system by perverting ancient ones, or simply making up non-sense and creating an egregore (which was often feared upon here on The Daobums) that functioned as a loosh farm. If you’re well versed in Thebean, you may view this pact on the lonemanpai.com background wallpaper, the script is visible. 

STG would isolate and pay special attention to the women on the forum. I would speak with him daily off forum, often for hours during our “slot” the other females had their own discussion allotted windows as well. STG would also encourage me to design rituals and rites with the intent to ramp up sexual energy on TIP (the immortal path), all forums being mostly comprised of men. This was the same function the V-AC13 fiction served- to drum up drama with the intent to stir up traffic, worry, or sexual energies among the members. The drama was UNREAL, became annoying, hindered learning and fostered many other reactions from various members. This group of women (V-AC13 fiction) also served to cement Sotg's personal mythos into the psyches of all of us. We were discouraged from seeking any information outside of that which he or ultimately V had not issued. His way was the only “true” way. I will not get into the specifics of what exactly happened to me on a personal level, but I will shed some light on being STG’s student.

STG explicitly warned us many times in many videos and chats that his system would destroy your life, “your wife will leave you,” “family disown you,” etc.  I always believed this would occur because I had special access to a true immortal - from the words he said, to the ET’s (shaktipats) he issued, and the personal Siddhis he “gave” to me would initiate a transformation from within and my (former family) would or could not ever understand the “new me.” The destruction he caused, however, was the result of the shitty system he devised, his purpose (which I still don’t believe he even fully comprehends) is to destroy. His only purpose on this timeline (all timelines lol) is to take what is good and beautiful and transmute it into something gross and perverted- to steal pieces of you for himself. 

STG and Co. has ruined countless lives and “fed” on countless people, to his own admission 1000’s of people have walked through the doors of the various “forums” he created over the years. We always shunned and laughed at “those fools” who left or were banned, often times privately hoping to the gods that we would never personally receive the ban hammer. We never ever reached out to those who left and blocked everyone that did. I know there a many former members on this forum and I find this thread eerily quiet, though I understand why and it’s ok.

I’m not sure if STG was always this terrible. Something awful has happened to him, likely psychosis from brain trauma, something going awry with his internal alchemy and his multitude pacts with various entities, most notably Belial. 

I truly believe with all my heart that I’m a cult survivor. I mean, we even had a sub group called WitchKult lol. I have similar ptsd pathology other cult survivors endure and my own personal journey on The Path has only now begun. I have a lot of work ahead- correcting my energetic system and trusting people again. But, I have learned more about Internal Alchemy in the past 2 months than I ever had working with STG that is certain.

The day after I left TIP I had become privy to a very poignant last message from another former Soror. I wish I saw that message sooner, as I felt she was speaking to me directly. To summarize what she said: Not only do you need an Iron-Mind when entering the realm of “Sotg,” you also need an Iron-heart. Don’t despair as STG can never take from you that which you do not know. (She said it better)

(edit to comply with forum rules)

Edited by AbrelosOjos
  • Like 4

I understand why this thread has been hidden upon further review,  but I also feel it’s extremely important to have this information somewhat public as sonofthegods/Tommy has hunted for prospective students on this forum. Thank you.

Edited by AbrelosOjos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Kojiro said:

Also we had someone here explaining how SOTG had passed away

I’m pretty certain this is/was sonofthegods/Tommy posing as someone else, later that individual is fishing about starting another forum on “Taoist” discussion.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, steve said:

Mod note -

While it sounds as if some very bad things went down surrounding SOTG, publishing names and other personal information here is strictly prohibited. A thread has been hidden as a result pending moderator review. Please DO NOT post anyone’s personal information here.

I have edited the posts and removed the other names we have found, however, kept the names that he published on his books of that's okay?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kojiro said:

thanks for posting this. If this is true he is a real madman, be careful with him. Can I ask you if during your time with him you learnt something worth? thanks @ASimpleLeaf

Sure, I learned a few things while there. 

Sadly, I learned about death cults.

With him, the world was going to come to an end every 3 months. This was tied to him dying and gaining a new level. If his members believed in him enough, it would also be possible for us to gain these levels with him. However, this would be only after he posted a video teasing these new powers. He would also bring up small tidbits from the new revelations of the bible, about the rapture (144,000 people being raptured to heaven - a cult started this lie after misinterpreting a couple of lines in the bible and STG kept it up to take advantage of people) and that the members of the lineage were apart of this group going to heaven...but also that the rapture is actually alien farming and we don't want to be apart of this group....but on his crystal ship with him for all eternity.... He even told me once that we would leave together and go to the next level - which will be much more painful than this. I brushed it off.

photo 

https://imgur.com/a/R4C1bkZ

He would create prophecies about 15/16 (or majority of the world) people in the whole world were about to die, and then when they didn't it was "OMG well i saved all of you and changed the timeline please thank and worship me, cause i'm the only reason none of you died". He would always change the timeline somehow but wouldn't tell us how to do it or what he did.

He predicted that on March 3/11 would be the turning point, at which point 15/16 people in America would be dead. He declared that if he was ever wrong, then he was a fraud and that no one should listen to him. However, we continued....

During this process, I learned that many of the people in our group had strong talents and real lives. These are people who were swept up in the wrong crowd and lost sight of what matters most in their lives. This was done in hopes of finding magical powers and escaping the matrix. Some of these people are still there, too ashamed to leave after seeing this man for what he is, a fraud.

I learned to speak up for myself and read/question everything. I found my voice and confidence and I hope the other members that are still there do the same and find their truth.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kojiro said:

Also we had someone here explaining how SOTG had passed away

That person posting about STG, is someone from the forum trying to farm for new members. Sadly, they were told they needed to find new members and that they were the real chosen ones all along. STG complained that he didn't need money...but then told them that funds were low but they didn't need it all in the name of ascending....However, go get new members. The members that stayed have been spamming that same message everywhere and they get banned almost instantly. There were many different layouts to the forum after a bunch of us left, actually. Trying to farm energy off of us and scare us - stating that there would be no new members, all the info has been deleted,....only to come back and say they need new members and we now have the lost texts. 

I came here because this is where I found STG and I also knew that this is where a lot of other members found him. We actually talked about it a few times on monthly calls. So there is no better way to find new members than the original method that brought you in.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ASimpleLeaf said:

I learned to speak up for myself and read/question everything. I found my voice and confidence and I hope the other members that are still there do the same and find their truth.

That's great that something positive came from your negative experience. I am certain that you and others can find a better path.

• Like 4