Trash Filter

Opening the Chakras

Was reading that you can fill a chakra but its not the same as opening it permanently.

How do you guys try opening chakras?

Example: Is it breath retention technqiues while focusing on the areas?

This might be of interest:

There are emotions and states that are able to close down chakras, if they're not processed adequately. Anodea Judith calls them 'demons' in her book 'Eastern Body, Western Mind'. The demons affect the 'rights' that are associated with the chakras.

1. Root Chakra

Fear

The right to be here

2. Sacral Chakra

Guilt

The right to feel

3. Navel Chakra

Shame

The right to act

4. Heart Chakra

Sorrow

The right to love and be loved

5. Throat Chakra

Lies

The right to speak and hear truth

6. Third Eye Chakra

Illusion

The right to see

7. Crown Chakra

Attachment

The right to know

Source: http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/emotions.php

Patrick Brown qoute seems to be the right stuff that I've experienced in my life.

Some of the one words to describe the Chakras are well... idk not descriptive enough but the short few words that come after that describe it perfectly. (makes me understand the meaning behind those one word liners to signal what each Chakra is)

Anyway, often times when describing filling up Chakras and cleansing them is all about the definition. Many say and claim if they aren't opened then you would be dead. They always have to be opened. Then the question is what is considered opened. So I'm sure you get where I'm going with this. Lets say it like this, when you've completely filled them in a completely in a completely cleansed state (or healthy state), supposedly there permanently opened. (as for methods of how this works, I'm honestly sorry, I failed and continue to do this wit the Root Chakra, The Sacral Chakra and the Navel Chakra unfortunately. (i'm just speaking on my own experiences)

Hope that helped and peace :)

PB - That's a good list, but I feel slightly-off the mark on a few points.

For example:

5. Throat Chakra

Lies

The right to speak and hear truth

I actually feel the Throat Chakra more accurately relates to EXPRESSING THE TRUE SELF (in words or actions).

Not necessarily just voicing your honest opinions.

So, if you are in a job where your True Self cannot express itself, for example, you could feel constricted there. Even though that has nothing to do with "speaking out," per se.

This is the best info on chakras I have learned. When you learn to feel energy you can scan your chakras or others and see how big they are or if they are depleted or congested or blocked.

great book

http://www.pranichealing.com.au/htmlpages/chakras.htm

book link

Chakras

Chakras are whirling energy centers and are very important parts of the bioplasmic body. Just as the visible physical body has vital and minor organs the bioplasmic body has major, minor, and mini chakras. Major chakras are whirling energy centers, which are about three to four inches in diameter. They control and energise the major and vital organs of the visible physical body. Major chakras are just like power stations that supply vital energy to major and vital organs. When the power stations malfunction the vital organs become sick or diseased because they do not have enough vital energy to operate properly! Minor chakras are about one to two inches in diameter. Mini chakras are smaller than one inch in diameter. Minor and mini chakras control and energise the less important parts of the visible physical body. The chakras interpenetrate and extend beyond the visible physical body.

What do the chakras do and why are they so important?

1. They absorb, digest, and distribute prana to the different parts of the body.

2. They control, energise, and are responsible for the proper functioning of the whole physical body and its different parts and organs. The endocrine glands are controlled and energised by some of the major chakras. The endocrine glands can be stimulated or inhibited by controlling or manipulating the major chakras. A lot of ailments are caused partially by the malfunctioning of the chakras.

3. Some chakras are sites or centers of the psychic faculties. Activation of certain chakras (energy centers) may result in the development of certain psychic faculties. For example, among the easiest and safest chakras to activate are the hand chakras. These are located at the center of the palms. By activating the hand chakras, one develops the ability to feel subtle energies and the ability to feel the outer, health, and inner auras. This can simply be accomplished by regularly concentrating on them. It is called sensitising the hands.

Basic Chakra

This chakra is located at the base of the spine or the coccyx area. The basic chakra controls, energises and strengthens the whole visible physical body. It controls and energises the muscular and skeletal systems, the spine, the production and the quality of the blood produced, the adrenal glands, the tissues of the body and of the internal organs. It also affects and energises the sexual organs. The basic chakra affects the body heat, the general vitality, and the growth of infants and children. Malfunctioning of this chakra manifests as arthritis, spinal ailments, blood ailments, cancer, bone cancer, leukemia, allergy, growth problem, low vitality, and slow healing of wounds and broken bones. Persons with highly activated basic chakra tend to be robust and healthy, while persons with less active basic chakra tend to be fragile and weak. Old people usually have depleted or very depleted basic chakra. This is why their body is weak and become smaller, their spine tend to curve, and they tend to develop arthritis. The basic chakra is like the root of a tree. If the root is weak, the tree is weak. If the basic chakra is very weak, the body is also very weak. Another term for the basic chakra is 'root chakra'.

Sex Chakra

This chakra is located on the pubic area. It controls and energises the sexual organs and the bladder. Malfunctioning of this chakra manifests as sex-related problems. The ajna chakra, throat chakra and basic chakra have strong influence on the sex chakra. Malfunctioning of any of these chakras may result in malfunctioning of the sex chakra.

BACK TO CHAKRAS

Meng Mein Chakra

This chakra is located at the back of the navel. It serves as a 'pumping station' in the spine that is responsible for the upward flow of subtle pranic energies coming from the basic chakra. It controls and energises the kidneys, and adrenal glands. It also controls the blood pressure. Malfunctioning of this chakra manifests as kidney problems, low vitality, and high blood pressure and back problems.

BACK TO CHAKRAS

Navel Chakra

This chakra is located on the navel. It controls and energises the small intestine, large intestine, and appendix. It affects the general vitality of a person. Malfunctioning of the navel chakra manifests as constipation, appendicitis difficulty in giving birth, low vitality and other diseases related to the intestines.

Spleen Chakra

The front spleen chakra is located on the left part of the abdomen between the front solar plexus chakra and the navel chakra. It is located at the middle part of the left bottom rib. It is the major entry point for air prana or air vitality globule; therefore, it plays a vital part in man's general well being. It energises the other major chakras and the entire body by distributing the digested prana to them. The back spleen chakra is located at the back of the front spleen chakra. The front and back spleen chakra has similar functions.

BACK TO CHAKRAS

Solar Plexus Chakra

The one located at the solar plexus area or the hollow area between the ribs is called the front solar plexus chakra, and the one at the back is called the back solar plexus chakra. T

Edited by Jedi777

Was reading that you can fill a chakra but its not the same as opening it permanently.

How do you guys try opening chakras?

Example: Is it breath retention technqiues while focusing on the areas?

Start w/ stillness. Stillness preps for the rest.