Sign in to follow this  
VELLY

Herbal medicines for reproductive system

Recommended Posts

I have been doing masturbation for many years. I am going to get married soon and my erections are weak and premature ejaculation is also there. Can you suggest some herbs or remedial measures I can take to avoid the embarrassment?

 

I checked the website by Dr. Lin (actionlove.com). It seemed legit but the medicines cannot be ordered in my country.

I am thinking of using some of the herbs used by him as a supplement. To name a few :

 

Panax ginseng, American Ginseng, Damiana, Pumpkin seed, Saw palmetto, pygeum bark, Nestle root, Mucuna pruriens, Tribulus terrestris, Gingko biloba.

 

Does anybody have experience have these medicines? What are your views about Dr. Lin of (actionlove.com).

 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

 

Thanks.

Edited by VELLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I look at your body, the only one it likes out of your list is Tribulus terrestris

 

Your bed looks like it is on a Hartmann grid crossing.   I suggest you move your bed a meter or so and orient it N-S or E-W.  Learn to dowse energy lines.  Sleep with your head to the N or E.

 

Your kidney energy is about 20%.  That is too low.

 

Push light from your heart slowly to all parts of your body, twice daily for 20 minutes.  Your body will respond well to being loved by you.

Edited by Lairg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VELLY said:

I have been doing masturbation for many years. I am going to get married soon and my erections are weak and premature ejaculation is also there. Can you suggest some herbs or remedial measures I can take to avoid the embarrassment?


FYI. None of the herbs will work for you due to the physical internal damage from long-time masturbation. Because it is internal, the best cure is self-healing by practicing Qigong or Taiji diligently. Taiji is the best because it involves movement coordinated with deep breathing. Breathing is very important for self-healing. Do Taiji a few times a day, you will see results in a few months. Continuing to do it daily will make you a stronger and better person than before. I had gone through all these experiences once before. Now I am a very healthy person and teach Taiji in a Senior Service Center. After the class, some told me that they have become a better person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mango said:

I … teach Taiji in a Senior Service Center. …


Very impressive. :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lairg said:

… Your body will respond well to being loved by you.


True.

 

@VELLY Your wife too will respond well to being loved by you. :)
My advice: focus on the relationship and forget about the mentioned problems. 
 

 

Edited by Cobie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lairg said:

When I look at your body, the only one it likes out of your list is Tribulus terrestris

 

Your bed looks like it is on a Hartmann grid crossing.   I suggest you move your bed a meter or so and orient it N-S or E-W.  Learn to dowse energy lines.  Sleep with your head to the N or E.

 

Your kidney energy is about 20%.  That is too low.

 

Push light from your heart slowly to all parts of your body, twice daily for 20 minutes.  Your body will respond well to being loved by you.

 

How are you looking at his body? Was there a picture attached to this thread that has since been removed?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EFreethought said:

 

How are you looking at his body? Was there a picture attached to this thread that has since been removed?

 

I was also going to ask the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When a person formulates ideas and records those as words, the words provide a link.  So I followed the link and had a look

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lairg said:

When a person formulates ideas and records those as words, the words provide a link.  So I followed the link and had a look

 

 

Oh really, It's first time I have heard something like that (No disrespect). If you see my kidney health as 20% , provide me a solution also to make it 100 % . How quickly can I restore my kidney health. There must be some other more practical way to check kidney health. Let me know that also.

 

Why the herbs won't work for me. I am a regular gym-goer and eat 1.5 times protein of my bodyweight and your words are really discouraging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, VELLY said:

provide me a solution also to make it 100 %

 

It would help to love yourself.  Also reduce exposure to electromagnetic radiation and to manufactured foods and to negative people.

 

Being cheerful helps kidney energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mango said:


FYI. None of the herbs will work for you due to the physical internal damage from long-time masturbation. Because it is internal, the best cure is self-healing by practicing Qigong or Taiji diligently. Taiji is the best because it involves movement coordinated with deep breathing. Breathing is very important for self-healing. Do Taiji a few times a day, you will see results in a few months. Continuing to do it daily will make you a stronger and better person than before. I had gone through all these experiences once before. Now I am a very healthy person and teach Taiji in a Senior Service Center. After the class, some told me that they have become a better person.

I am not aware about Taiji but I would definitely try yoga. It also involves breathing exercises.

Are these herbs useless without practising yoga or taiji?

 

Why are you saying this that internal damage cannot be cured by external medication.? Millions of people don't have access to this kind of knowledge and they are also cured with herbs. Kindly elaborate.

Edited by VELLY
Forgot to add a point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lairg said:

 

It would help to love yourself.  Also reduce exposure to electromagnetic radiation and to manufactured foods and to negative people.

 

Being cheerful helps kidney energy.

I do all these things man. Still if you see it as 20% then I doubt your knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lairg said:

It would help to love yourself. 

 

I second that.

 

Quote

… reduce exposure to … negative people.

 

ABC - avoid bad company. :)
 

Quote

Being cheerful helps ..


I second that.
 

 

Edited by Cobie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VELLY said:

I am not aware about Taiji but I would definitely try yoga. It's also very positive for the body.

Are these herbs useless without practising yoga or taiji?


If you want a faster result, you can practice yoga and pay more attention to deep breathing. No matter what kind of practice that you do, breathing is very important for self-healing. Breathing as much oxygen as possible into your body is the key to good health. It is because whatever you take orally, requires oxygen to decompose the glucose to give you the energy for the internal organs to function.

 

Your body will take care of the part that demands the most attention. In your case, it would definitely help to speed up the recovery of the reproductive system.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mango said:


If you want a faster result, you can practice yoga and pay more attention to deep breathing. No matter what kind of practice that you do, breathing is very important for self-healing. Breathing as much oxygen as possible into your body is the key to good health. It is because whatever you take orally, requires oxygen to decompose the glucose to give you the energy for the internal organs to function.

 

Your body will take care of the part that demands the most attention. In your case, it would definitely help to speed up the recovery of the reproductive system.

 

Yes, this seems very logical and accurate. I would definitely try it. I hope you don't mind asking one more question.

 

The cardiovascular activities we do like jogging, sprinting and soccer. Do these activities account for breathing exercises?

 

There is no control over breath in these exercises so I don't think that they are. Anyway, your opinion would be insightful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VELLY said:

Yes, this seems very logical and accurate. I would definitely try it. I hope you don't mind asking one more question.

 

The cardiovascular activities we do like jogging, sprinting and soccer. Do these activities account for breathing exercises?

 

There is no control over breath in these exercises so I don't think that they are. Anyway, your opinion would be insightful.


No, jogging, sprinting, and soccer is anaerobic exercises. It is because, during those exercises, you consume more oxygen than you can provide. It makes your heart pump faster due to the demand for more oxygen. As result,  it puts more strain on the heart muscles.

As opposed to aerobic Qigong, it breathes in more oxygen than the body needs. Your body will never reach the state of hypoxia. That will put the heart at the resting point which will not make it overwork. While the body is consuming some of the oxygen, the rest of it is reserved for backup. For that said, the body will not run out of oxygen and maintain the heartbeat at the resting point to prevent it from overworking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VELLY said:

. Still if you see it as 20% then I doubt your knowledge.

 

Learn to do your own tests of kidney energy

 

Group/family karma is an issue for your health.  The first step to being free is forgiving all your relatives and ancestors for any adverse actions/attitudes they hold - and forgiving yourself for any foolishness.

 

Edited by Lairg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lairg said:

… The first step to being free is forgiving all your relatives and ancestors for any adverse actions/attitudes they hold …


I think it‚Äôs wrong to ‚Äúforgive‚Ä̬†serious¬†abusers.¬†

I first physically get rid of them out of my life.

Secondly mentally let go of them by giving it all to God.

Then happily live my own life without them. :) 

 

Quote

… forgiving yourself for any foolishness.

 

Definitely.
 

Edited by Cobie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cobie said:

I think it‚Äôs wrong to ‚Äúforgive‚Ä̬†serious¬†abusers.¬†

 

I was speaking to a woman a couple of days ago and at the end of our online conversation I had my attention drawn to her base chakra

 

So I said: push light down your spine and out the base chakra - can you see the light spraying out?

 

She could and could also see there was a blockage in the center of the chakra looking like a dark ball.  I asked her to put the words "family karma" next to the ball and the ball absorbed the words - a positive indication.

 

She has had a difficult time with various of her family.

 

So I said: send light from your heart (higher love) to your family including great grand parents and forgive them.    Then  ask your family to take away that karmic energy from you.

 

They did and then her base chakra could send a full stream of higher light into the Earth -  her reason for incarnation

 

 

Not forgiving continues the adverse relationship as long as the victim wishes.  

 

The key is that the oppressors are themselves instruments/victims of adverse forces 

 

 

Edited by Lairg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lairg said:

 

Learn to do your own tests of kidney energy

 

Group/family karma is an issue for your health.  The first step to being free is forgiving all your relatives and ancestors for any adverse actions/attitudes they hold - and forgiving yourself for any foolishness.

 

How to do this? It is my question. Any tutorial or video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/10/2022 at 1:12 PM, VELLY said:

… Can you suggest some herbs … I can take … ?

 

Now wouldn’t it be wonderful if all of life’s problems could be solved simply and easily by using some herbs.

 

:lol: If only! :P 

In reality, most of the time what’s required is a change in behaviour.

 

Quote

… premature ejaculation is also there. …

 

Being anxious about maintaining an erection might be causing you to rush to ejaculate.

 

Quote

… my erections are weak …


In almost all cases of erectile dysfunction, the cause is watching porn. 
When stopping porn completely, in most cases a normal response to IRL stimuli returns (after about 6 months).

 

 

Edited by Cobie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2022 at 6:12 AM, VELLY said:

I have been doing masturbation for many years. I am going to get married soon and my erections are weak and premature ejaculation is also there. Can you suggest some herbs or remedial measures I can take to avoid the embarrassment?

 

I checked the website by Dr. Lin (actionlove.com). It seemed legit but the medicines cannot be ordered in my country.

I am thinking of using some of the herbs used by him as a supplement. To name a few :

 

Panax ginseng, American Ginseng, Damiana, Pumpkin seed, Saw palmetto, pygeum bark, Nestle root, Mucuna pruriens, Tribulus terrestris, Gingko biloba.

 

Does anybody have experience have these medicines? What are your views about Dr. Lin of (actionlove.com).

 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

 

Thanks.

 

https://www.activeherb.com/zhibai/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this