Aether

Primordial God Body Cultivation

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Yes, they are out there! One just needs to have an open mind to look for it. There is no need to have a mental block for everything. An open mind is an open gate of all mysteries.

Many considered the practice works for them and don't care how it works. That is what bothers me the most. Me, by understanding all the aspects of the practice, then, I will appreciate the practice more and gain the most benefits.  

Knowledge brings order and ignorance chaos. That's why there are so many schools of thought no one has all the secrets. Only with enough knowledge does everything become clear. Of course the knowledge has to be true. Unfortunately most key knowledge has been falsified on purpose out of fear, greed ect. Much of it lost through wars. There are truth seekers as well as truth suppressors. Yin and yang. Creation/destruction. Endless cycles

Believe it or not the truth originally was discovered 100 mil years ago by perfect mans first kids. They ate from the land and started to die. This is how it came to be but in most recent times it the last bits of knowledge come from atlantis. When the flood came some of the atlanteans went to the himalayean mountains and survived. This knowledge used to be world wide indicated by all the circular stone placements found throughout the entire african continent.

As well as pyramids all throughout the world. So others may have survived on mountain tops all around the world. American indians term for chi qi is called mana. And they have many cool powers and spiritual practices. Indians could tell where their enemy way during i forget which war miles away. Some listened to the ground and others could do it sitting.

5 minutes ago, Aether said:

Knowledge brings order and ignorance chaos. That's why there are so many schools of thought no one has all the secrets. Only with enough knowledge does everything become clear. Of course the knowledge has to be true. Unfortunately most key knowledge has been falsified on purpose out of fear, greed ect. Much of it lost through wars. There are truth seekers as well as truth suppressors. Yin and yang. Creation/destruction. Endless cycles

Believe it or not the truth originally was discovered 100 mil years ago by perfect mans first kids. They ate from the land and started to die. This is how it came to be but in most recent times it the last bits of knowledge come from atlantis. When the flood came some of the atlanteans went to the himalayean mountains and survived. This knowledge used to be world wide indicated by all the circular stone placements found throughout the entire african continent.

As well as pyramids all throughout the world. So others may have survived on mountain tops all around the world. American indians term for chi qi is called mana. And they have many cool powers and spiritual practices. Indians could tell where their enemy way during i forget which war miles away. Some listened to the ground and others could do it sitting.

Where are the 100 million years ago written accounts?

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, ralis said:

Where are the 100 million years ago written accounts?

Well we can trace back life mil years 100 mil is kinda small instead might be a billion lol idk. But its been realized god manifested near the beginning. Most records lost during the flood and wars. Even etchings into stone cant last that long. Everything becomes destroyed. But i will tell you something interesting.

We have a extinction event every 56k years on the dot. It has to do with our position around the sun. The beginning of the age of aquarious is one of these points. So one if comming very soon. Sometimes it skips and goes 112k yrs. I watched a documentary on it.

Also the world will face a financial collapse and become a slaughterhouse in a couple years. Be prepared. Or you can think that is gibberish too but do so at your own peril.

On 10/7/2022 at 5:34 PM, Neirong said:

I would warn against breatharianism, sun eating, and prana food. This dangerous pseudo esoterical cult has claimed many lives of easily impressionable people.

The cult grows on wishful thinking, cognitive bias, and ignorance. Preachers and followers of non-eating autonomous lifestyle religions are unaware of the basics of physics and biology.

Scamgong teachers sell breatharianism seminars while eating food, cynically pushing followers into a dangerous lie.

OP should rethink his path, as many who followed this one already have tombstones.

Most life on planet are breathanarians aka plants. And we are not much different. But your right it is dangerous. Normal people are slaves to food via its toxins and become addicts. So when you stop you can go into shock. But if you slowly reduce overtime you can avoid the shock. But also that alone not save you from death. There are a myriad of things you need to do to awaken your dorment glands and higher bodily functions that have become crippled over the ages. First you need to remove all toxins from the body. You will know there gone when your blood type turns to O. Also you need extreme amount of electricity via grounding ect.

But imo the ultimate method is to do all that and just eat fruit sparingly. It will take many generations of kids whose parents were enlightened masters to produce a offspring that can give virgin birth and be a true breathanarian.  But then again we might not have a climate for it anymore. The worlds magnetic field is almost non existent now. The higher the magnetism the higher the amount of chi the climate/earth would have given those perfect beings. But you prolly have to live in the mountains. Every meter upwards is a increase of 30volts in the air.

Our records show 1 out of every 10k women give virgin birth in the medieval times. But it has been said that gods or devilish imps impregnated the girl. They didnt understand true biology. Just look at virgin birth animals there are tons. All life is not very different from each other.

There are many thousands of records and people tested via scientific method who do in fact survive many years via air alone. Im not promoting such a thing. i'm merely just showing you true history and what we used to be when we were in perfect form. There is a process a straight path for ascension which requires many many factors. You cant just skip all the way to the end aka breathanarian. 

In the age of males. If a women tells someone that this child does not have a father and i never had sex. No one will believe her. Such things are private as well and such has a second layer of secrecy. Its been said that males are natures mistake a abomination if you will. But god knew the perfect humans would degenerate due to desires. So he installed a back up fail safe lol.

Same with food. If we are breathnarians then how come we have a digestive track. God knows all and predicted it so he gave us one just in case. I will note even tho fruits are bad too such as all food but fruits are millions of times better then any other form of food. God knows existence is boring more then anyone else and eating is fun. He knew they would eat someday. But the price was their shortened lifespan. 

Edited by Aether

On 10/11/2022 at 7:04 PM, Aether said:

Our records show 1 out of every 10k women give virgin birth in the medieval times. But it has been said that gods or devilish imps impregnated the girl. They didnt understand true biology. Just look at virgin birth animals there are tons. All life is not very different from each other.

Whose records?

On 10/11/2022 at 7:04 PM, Aether said:

But imo the ultimate method is to do all that and just eat fruit sparingly.

I would like to see how you can survive only on fruit. Have you ever done it? Have you done a juice fast for 2-3 weeks straight?

• Like 3

On 10/20/2022 at 5:42 PM, Aeordimm said:

I would like to see how you can survive only on fruit. Have you ever done it? Have you done a juice fast for 2-3 weeks straight?

We are frugivores i dont see it being hard to live off just fruit. Mainstream says bananas is all you need. Truth is we only survive off electricity so you have to figure out what food gives you that. Although there is literal lightning bolts coming off fresh picked fruits and veggies. The best is high glucose foods for the ATP. To see lightning shooting off plants check out kirilian photography.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Aether said:

We are frugivores i dont see it being hard to live off just fruit. Mainstream says bananas is all you need. Truth is we only survive off electricity so you have to figure out what food gives you that. Although there is literal lightning bolts coming off fresh picked fruits and veggies. The best is high glucose foods for the ATP. To see lightning shooting off plants check out kirilian photography.

Mainstream? 

• Haha 3

I know this is off topic but one saeculum is approaching fast. The fourth turning is upon us.

Normal human cycle of creation and destruction goes like this i believe its called myrtle theory

Bondage into Spirituality
Spirituality into Courage
Courage into Liberty
Liberty into Abundance

Abundance into Complacency
Complacency back into Bondage

This is the natural cycle but has been taken over and controlled by powers that be. They have shortened it to 80 year cycles and we have had 7 cycles since the 15th century. Also Romans used to do this too. So its plain as day romans still control most of the world.

I haven't did the research on all the cycles but i can tell yall the last 3. First was revolutionary war then 80yrs after to the civil war. Civil war 80 yrs to ww2. WW2 80 yrs will be 2028. It has been said this cycle is the final one or are last chance to overthrow the nefarious dark forces. For more information look up saeculum and fourth turning. This comes from the book the fourth turning written in late 90s. Its a very famous book. When i was younger i heard about the 80yr cycles but didnt know its name or how to find more info on it.
Goodluck seekers!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Aether said:

I know this is off topic but one saeculum is approaching fast. The fourth turning is upon us.

Normal human cycle of creation and destruction goes like this i believe its called myrtle theory

Courage into Liberty
Liberty into Abundance

This is the natural cycle but has been taken over and controlled by powers that be. They have shortened it to 80 year cycles and we have had 7 cycles since the 15th century. Also Romans used to do this too. So its plain as day romans still control most of the world.

I haven't did the research on all the cycles but i can tell yall the last 3. First was revolutionary war then 80yrs after to the civil war. Civil war 80 yrs to ww2. WW2 80 yrs will be 2028. It has been said this cycle is the final one or are last chance to overthrow the nefarious dark forces. For more information look up saeculum and fourth turning. This comes from the book the fourth turning written in late 90s. Its a very famous book. When i was younger i heard about the 80yr cycles but didnt know its name or how to find more info on it.
Goodluck seekers!

Describe the powers that be? Romans still control most of the world? These guys? Haven’t seen any around my town. :lol:

8FFACB53-578A-4669-8AB3-B92B1889271E.jpeg

Edited by ralis
  • Haha 1

On 23/10/2022 at 2:02 AM, Aether said:

… I haven't did the research … but i can tell yall …

:lol: Thank you for clearly setting out the problem. :P

Edited by Cobie

On 23/10/2022 at 2:32 AM, ralis said:

.. Haven’t seen any around my town. 

:lol: That’s because they are only visible to the ‘initiated’. :P 

Edited by Cobie
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

:lol: That’s because they are only visible to the ‘initiated’. :P 

You must be referring to the highest most profound initiation? How much will that cost me? :lol: Is there an expedited version?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ralis said:

You must be referring to the highest most profound initiation?

:lol: The more mysterious, the more they lap it up. :P 

How much will that cost me?

:lol: Not all teachers are in it for the money, some are deluded. :P

Is there an expedited version?

:lol: As there is no secret, you can never reach it :P

Edited by Cobie
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

:lol: The more mysterious, the more they lap it up. :P 

:lol: Not all teachers are in it for the money, some are deluded. :P

:lol: As there is no secret, you can never reach it :P

I'm intrigued. I just want the New Age 5 minute version. :lol: 

The OP mention being a fruitarian, but who is the real OP here? Is this fruit bat behind this thread? :o

Fruit_Bat-91dbbf11c8f64bd0f65ed39a26072e

• Haha 2

… Is this fruit bat behind this thread? 

:lol: Yes. The fruit-bats took over from the white mice. :P

Edited by Cobie
  • Haha 1

I like this and think there much food for thought here.  I tend to disagree with the Them behind it, rather see it as the human condition, both micro and macro. 

On 10/22/2022 at 7:02 PM, Aether said:

Courage into Liberty
Liberty into Abundance

.. ..
Goodluck seekers!

Think I'll copy it and give it some thought as a personal cycle.  How my life follows the circle, which cycles I trap myself in.  

Right off the top of my head, in the Courage to Liberty mode, I've seen some higher level practitioners disregard responsibility and obligation in the quest for liberty/freedom, and that leads to problems.    The ties that bind us, also give us balance. 

On 26/10/2022 at 8:03 PM, Cobie said:

… The fruit-bats took over from the white mice. 

:lol: batty fruit bat. :P

Edited by Cobie