helpfuldemon

The Gods and Magic

God is not love.  God created love.  However, I would not be surprised if an angel/demon claims to be love and attempts to impersonate God.  Something to consider maybe.

• Like 1

all thoughts on "God" are just that thoughts, (or things) and how incredible when we realize thoughts are not the brass ring. 

Edited by old3bob

21 hours ago, Daniel said:

God is not love.  God created love.  However, I would not be surprised if an angel/demon claims to be love and attempts to impersonate God.  Something to consider maybe.

Indeed !  Good point .  .  and  it should be a basic preliminary step after initial evocation .

I knew this guy, now passed on . He was one of the founders of 'Dawn of Ra'   a 'Magical Order ' , G.D. spin off that operated down here . He was a stickler for correct process and technique .  He told me about an early childhood memory ; a vision he had  (one could even call it an adverse 'individuation' experience  * ) .

He woke up in his room in an energised state , a light, cloud mist appeared and out of that came a figure that looked like Jesus, being light, smiling .  He said " Who are you? "  and it said   " I am your Jesus. " 

Now, even as a kid, he was smart, as he thought  'MY Jesus ?  thats a strange thing to say .... why not just 'I am Jesus ' , he was  supposed to be  Jesus 'for all' .  The he felt something was not right about the whole thing , so he said  " No you are not . " And the image got dark and gnarly  and he said " You are a liar ! "  and it turned into a monster so he said " Your stupid, go away ! "

and it did .   After that he became interested in magick and psychology   ;) 

Nowadays ? Not a chance ! The rules have been lost, no one knows how to check these things  ..... even on the physical plane !  My friend just sent all her savings off to her son , he lost his phone , could not pay bills , sent her a text :  here is my new number ... help MOM !  So she did ... silly boy .... then he tried to get more , she got suspicious and rang her sons old phone number , he answered and had no idea what she was on about !    It does not take much to trick people .... you just need a 'way in' .

I used to say , you would  not let a person in authority manipulate you without checking their ID and bona fides first , why give that up when communicating  spirits ?  But I cant really say that anymore  ....   unconscious desired glamour seems more important nowadays.

*  I have been collecting these lately :  what I call ' beneficial individuation experience' - where a higher order / part of yourself or associated 'spirit' , contacts you , 'zaps' you, and becomes connected or a part of you - a link with your 'superconscious' . many people have had that . .. and it seems to come with 'special abilities' 

Unfortunately  some have an 'adverse de -integration '   where a part of the unresolved psyche splits off, pretends a different identity and attempts to convince us it has  separate identity , but is still trying to influence us adversely  from the 'outside ' .  and that comes with 'special disabilities' .

This type of work, process or integration can be dangerous if not directed by correct knowledge and correct  process .

• Like 1

The Devil is a symbol of freedom and desire, but also destruction and torture.  Magic is all about desire, and therefor is the work of the Devil.  Be careful you don't call on the destructive aspect.

I know destruction towards too many sources and I decided not to feel it, how do I avoid

Edited by Mithras

But what of you, I speak softly of its tune in a safe environment and you still provide excess

Edited by Mithras

I have no more sticks to turn, ego cannot avoid directions what do I do

Edited by Mithras

I stepped too far I didn’t mind my mouth, I really don’t know how to say you thanked them instead

Why did I expect dominance of friendship, it seemed that eagles stared in the skies where I spoke to you. 

Edited by Mithras

It hurts deeply I don’t know how to satisfy others without excess when they expect me first. I cannot last my own fever

Magic can have sources here I just shouldn’t think about or let others have it, but maybe I took your fever because my own

Edited by Mithras

5 minutes ago, Mithras said:

Why did I expect dominance of friendship, it seemed that eagles stared in the skies where I spoke to you.