awaken

The reason why a person who only has qi in his lower abdomen can't understand the WuZenPian

11 hours ago, Cobie said:

Any philosophy/religion/whatever, that proclaims this - is of no interest to me.

I do not think it means what you think it means.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

I have learned other things from him quite a long time ago, not neidan. We are not close, so I can't telephone him to say 'hi some people on a website would like to know if you are a practitioner of this or that thing'! I hope you understand  

I have learned some practices from different neidan teachers in my time researching in China and also in Taiwan. 

Thanks i just wanted to know if you are a neidanist or not. You are not and that is fine. But Awaken, myself, Wang-zhe, Qiu and Sun Bu-er are. Thats why you and we have different values and different terminology. I will give an example below.

17 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

Taoist values are not too easy to determine......Maybe almost impossible. 

oh so you dont know what Taoist values are but criticize us based on Taoist values? Thats fine too;)

17 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

This is why I ask you: besides Baidu and a comic book, what is your source for this tale? Does any Complete Reality book contain it? If so, please tell me which one. Then we can have a real answer for the real question I am asking: does this story reflect taoist values Does this story reflect Qiu Chu-chi's or Complete Reality values?

My answer is yes it does. But i cannot support it in the way you demand. So i lose this point, you win this point. Congrats!

17 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

Maybe you are tired of me talking about Awaken. Actually I am too. It is sad we have to have this discussion.

Oh no no, i am enjoying this immensely. Please go on, you are winning so far!

17 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

you were saying that her behavior is normal or at least has precedents for a master and teacher of neidan. But I disagreed with you, and then I reminded you about this poem by Qiu Chu-chi. And look at what he says! 

In the bosom constantly there must be mercy and sympathy for all beings. In the beginning, you should remove your hardness and sharpness,

Here we come to terminology. Please understand that these underlined words do not mean a commonplace kindness and politeness. Qiu is a neidanist and in our lingo these terms means something VERY different. They MAY include 'commonplace kindness and politeness' as in case of Ma Dan-yang, but they are NOT those.

Now the example i promised

image.png.492004ad39ccb700e5fc0eb4c22bdea6.png

Do you think these two nuns were bad taoists? No kaixin, no mercy, no politeness like that? I think they are much worse than Awaken, at least she does not throw bricks! You know 'bricks and stones can break my bones...'

17 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

is what I wish for Awaken to consider when she is so angrily telling people they are wrong, evil, liars,

You know when these two immortals were throwing stuff i dont really think they did that in silence. I kinda think they would yell one or two BAD WORDS as well. You know ANGRY  yelling goes hand in hand with brick throwing. Bad bad immortals! Yet they are immortals while the role-players are not.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 4:30 PM, Taoist Texts said:

Thanks i just wanted to know if you are a neidanist or not. You are not and that is fine. 

The hasty hasty hasty boy :lol: You are welcome! For.......?

Didn't you learn in lots of stuff in life it is not good to "come to conclusions" prematurely? That is a good way to make your companions and colleagues a little bit let down. It's the same rule in:

1. Conversations 
  2. Researching 
  3. Making sweet sweet love B)

I am observing that so far you are missing the ball in #1 and #2. Hopefully that only is because you are very focused on saving your patience for #3----you must have a verrrry satisfied lover, Mr. Joss Beaumont of Spying & Walnuts........ 

oh so you dont know what Taoist values are but criticize us based on Taoist values? Thats fine too;)

...............................:rolleyes:

My point was: 'Taoist values', it is not possible to define, because the scope of Taoism is too broad and too old. Some people think anything from the Monkey King stories to the Book of Change can be "Taoist values." Some people think Kong Ming in a novel is Taoist values. I can even tell you a famous Hanlin advisor to the Kang-hsi emperor was also a Taoist 'neidanist' who thought buying fourteen years old sex slave girls for yin-yang practice is a good 'value'. Awful but true. Over 3000 years Taoist values is a big messy soup with any ingredient we can think of.

So----

I'm just focusing on the basic 'values' of the founders of the Way that Awaken (and you too?) claim to have mastered and represent.

My answer is yes it does. But i cannot support it in the way you demand. So i lose this point, you win this point. Congrats!

Congratulations to you too! I am pleased to notice you concede this problem. Modern politicians are showing us every day: Any so-so mind can find a way to {appear to} win a debate, but only a great mind can see when he has lost one ^_^

Oh no no, i am enjoying this immensely.

I can tell :mellow:

Before I 'go on' and explain the story of Sun Pu-er throwing rocks and some other stuff let me ask you one question:

Do you really mean what you are saying about anger and Awaken now? I don't want to waste time to explain some things if you are just joking and will say 'actually I never meant what I am saying' or something like that ...... Is this sincerely what you believe about these things? Or simply a position in a debate for a little amusement? Sorry I want to be sure :blush:

Edited by 鞏三孝
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 鞏三孝 said:

Do you really mean what you are saying about anger and Awaken now? I don't want to waste time to explain some things if you are just joking and will say 'actually I never meant what I am saying' or something like that ...... Is this sincerely what you believe about these things? Or simply a position in a debate for a little amusement? Sorry I want to be sur

yes i do mean really and sincerely everything i say, including about the angry Awaken

2 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

The hasty hasty hasty boy :lol: You are welcome! For.......?

for the following straight question: have you obtained THE neidan (內丹)  meaning a thing and a noun as in 'i have the neidan' NOT 'i practice neidan'? Just yes or no please. Thank you very much

2 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

I'm just focusing on the basic 'values' of the founders of the Way

what exactly are these values?

14 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

yes i do mean really and sincerely everything i say, including about the angry Awaken

Okee, but it's just that by using one of the Taoism skills imparted from Dr. Lee Fong-mao (the one who we talked about) it seems maybe you are not being totally....... Straightforward or honest?...... Or maybe there is a little bit of confusion or changing in your mind recently? I am very sorry to be rude and I try to choose the words extra carefully. I am not just randomly saying stuff. Actually: I can really demonstrate what I mean exoterically. But also I can drop it if you want. 

for the following straight question: have you obtained THE neidan (內丹)  meaning a thing and a noun as in 'i have the neidan' NOT 'i practice neidan'? Just yes or no please. Thank you very much

Mr Beaumont! As they say in France: Ooh la la! This question is very private, even more private than to ask a man what is the size of his 'little chicken' :lol: I guess this website isn't so good for shy people!

But in fact, no problem. It is already 2022, no need for everybody to be shy and secretive like the ancient period. I can answer you, but I want no confusion. I visited many different neidan groups and temples before, also consulted many different relevant books. The simple fact is not everybody agrees on what is 'THE neidan' or 'i have the neidan' and so on. Some concepts are quite crazy. I need to clarify that we are talking about the same things, please clarify for me these questions:

1. Please define in plain language what your exact meaning of 'the neidan' is
  2. Do you have it?
  3. What are all of the signs of having it?
  4. Which signs did you have?
  5. How did you verify it is not the delusion neidan [幻丹]
  6. Who has confirmed your neidan? What is the name of the person or the people or Hsien [仙] who confirmed for you?

I think that is it, enough to have no confusion or miscommunication between anybody. I promise to reply to you after you clarify with 100% the same candor and directness as you, no funny business. :)

what exactly are these values?

This is not so hard to establish, but needs work. We can finish #1 and #2, then get to the #3 task after ^_^ 

Edited by 鞏三孝
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

Okee, but it's just that by using one of the Taoism skills imparted from Dr. Lee Fong-mao (the one who we talked about) it seems maybe you are not being totally....... Straightforward or honest?...... Or maybe there is a little bit of confusion or changing in your mind recently? I am very sorry to be rude and I try to choose the words extra carefully. I am not just randomly saying stuff. Actually: I can really demonstrate what I mean exoterically. But also I can drop it if you want. 

Ah the third eye, same as Awaken. No rudeness at all, no need to choose words just say it like it is, please demonstrate.

3 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

this question is very private, even more private

Well yes and no. Among the yet not successful practicers it is an impolite question indeed. But the masters were quite open about both having and NOT having the neidan. You chose not to answer directly (which i respect) and that gives me the answer to my question. Because it is private i will not say what the answer is. Hence i retract my question and i am not asking you to answer it anymore.

3 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

I need to clarify that we are talking about the same things, please clarify for me these questions:

the question was about your personal experience thats why i asked for a direct yes or no.  Of course, respecting your questions i will answer them directly ( i will also put a little smiley at those questions which neidanists do not understand. we can discuss those later if you wish)

3 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:
  • Please define in plain language what your exact meaning of 'the neidan' is

It is a NEW life-giving object in the body

• Do you have it?

Yes

• What are all of the signs of having it?:)

Having more life than before

• Which signs did you have?

More life than before

• How did you verify it is not the delusion neidan [幻丹]:)

I did not

• Who has confirmed your neidan? What is the name of the person or the people or Hsien [仙] who confirmed for you?:)

Nobody did

4 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

get to the #3 task

please do;)

感謝幾位有智慧的朋友,在此為真理發言。

悟真篇當中提到的丹,非常明確的,就是從烏肝開始的,因此沒有烏肝,就等於沒有丹。

把小腹內的氣感當作丹,是搬運法的誤解。

要想練到真正的丹道,第一步就是要捨棄搬運法。

但是這裡有許多搬運法練習者,顛倒是非黑白,甚至加入了管理群當中,這是非常令人遺憾的。

Thanks to a few wise friends who speak for the truth here.

The elixir mentioned in the WuzhenPian is very clear that it starts with black liver. Therefore, without black liver, it means that there is no elixir.

Taking the sense of qi in the lower abdomen as an elixir is a misunderstanding of the transfer method.

If you want to reach the real Alchemy, the first step is to give up the transfer method.

However, there are many practitioners of the transfer method here, who have reversed right and wrong, and even joined the management group, which is very regrettable.

玄牝之門世罕知,休將口鼻妄施為。

饒君吐納經千載,爭得金烏搦兔兒。

「玄牝之門」就是玄關之門,要怎麼進入玄關的門路,很少人知道。「休將口鼻妄施為」,不要用口鼻呼吸來亂搞,用口鼻呼吸亂搞也是沒辦法開啟玄關的。

「饒君吐納經千載,爭得金烏搦兔兒。」即使你搞吐納呼吸經過千百年,怎麼得到金烏和抓住兔兒呢?「爭得」是怎麼得到,「金烏」就是烏肝,「兔兒」就是兔髓,「搦」是「抓」,即使你搞呼吸吐納千年,怎麼可能得到烏肝兔髓呢?意思就是只搞呼吸吐納是不可能的。這段講得非常白,搞呼吸吐納的,是不可能練出烏肝兔髓的。

The gate of XiuanPian is the door of XiuanGuang. Few people know the way to enter the XiuanGuang.

Don't mess around with your mouth and nose breathing, you can't open the XiuanGuang by messing around with your nose and mouth.

Even if you breathe for thousands of years, how can you get the golden crow and catch the rabbit?

Golden crow means black liver. The rabbit means the rabbit marrow.

Even if you breathe and breathe for thousands of years, how can you get black liver and rabbit marrow? It means that it is impossible to just engage in breathing and breathing. This paragraph is very plain. It is impossible to produce black liver and rabbit marrow if you are engaged in breathing and breathing.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2022 at 2:35 PM, Taoist Texts said:

Ah the third eye, same as Awaken. No rudeness at all, no need to choose words just say it like it is, please demonstrate.

No no no not the 3rd eye... Different... I used the four eyes! I told you----Lee Fong-mao is a Taoist, but I learned from him the scholarly way, not some Taoist magic. 

image.jpeg.8bc5f08d2674f733088d6a125e6d34ed.jpeg

Anyhow what I was saying about you seeming confused or changing your mind~~

Not so hard to demonstrate, only needs a bit of time. But I was pretty busy lately, using my four eyes for other things. Sorry for delaying!

So: The reason I am doubting that you really think anger is okay is because of...The words of Mr. Joss Beaumont the Master of Taoist Texts himself!! In other places Mister Beaumont is frequently very much anti anger and anti rage... Even says lots of quite wise things about this. But then for some strange reason when it is Awaken who is the angry one......Very different opinions, then Mr. Beaumont is quite supportive of Master Awaken's regularly showing plenty of firey temper!

Why? {maybe I can answer this tooooo, later ;)}

But first---what are the wisest things Joss Beaumont the Master of Taoist Text has warned us about anger?~

Section 1

The first part is where Taoist Text gives us translations of ancient teachings----

100% of them I can agree on!

1~Not Taoist but Christian Bible teaches on anger: It is going to lead people to downfalls and self destruction

On 8/17/2014 at 2:27 PM, Taoist Texts said:

tsk, tsk, tsk...so much anger, so much arrogance, so much pride, but wisdom - none. For verily - 16:18,. Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Very true!

2~Real sages who know using 'the mechanism of Tao' will accomplish their goals {even it is a decisively violent goal} without anger......not put themselves above other people......not spread harsh Qi.......

On 11/6/2014 at 2:44 PM, Taoist Texts said:

Accomplishing without acting, obtaining without seeking, accepting what comes to you without taking, giving up what leaves you without clinging, letting live in spring, executing in autumn, let live without mercy, execute without anger, this is the mechanism of Dao.

。。。。。。

That’s why ‘if you want to rise above people then in speech you should belittle yourself, and if you want to be ahead of people you should place your body behind them’, then the Underheaven will certainly be loyal and loving him, if he promotes humanness and duty, and does not spread harsh qi. 

That is another good translation by Mr Beaumont, and a teaching that is excellent!

3~Limiting angriness is the foundation and root......Liu I-Ming lived a long time after Qiu Chu-chih, but they agreed on this.

On 1/15/2017 at 5:09 AM, Taoist Texts said:

Melting self is melting kalpic roots of worldly sensory perception, melting the own nature of personal characteristics, removing completely the learned polluting guest qi. It also an effort to rein in anger and to subdue desires, to vanquish self and to come back to ritual. To rein in anger and to subdue desires, to vanquish self and come back to propriety means that there should not be no thoughts nor worries, no movement and no swaying, the root and trunk should be strong and firm.

Similarly to building a house, for which first a foundation is tamped down, the base ground must be firm, to sustain any load of wood and bricks from which the house will be built. Now, melting self is tamping the foundation down inside, it is not some kind of melting self that takes place on the outside.

/LYM/

Also a good translation! Maybe you forget some details of what you translated because your work is very prolific?

4~This one has obvious implications that anger, conflict, strife, fighting, blaming......all prevent people from ever finding the Tao.

On 5/21/2017 at 5:13 PM, Taoist Texts said:

天物怒流,人事错错然。若若乎回也,戛戛乎鬭也。

勿勿乎似而非也。而争之,而介之;而哯之,而啧之;而去之,而要之。

言之如吹影,思之如镂尘,圣智造迷,鬼神不识。惟不可为,不可致,不可测,不可分。

故曰天、曰命、曰神、曰玄;合曰道。”

Between the Heavenly creatures there is anger flowing, in the human doings strife on strife reigns.

It is thick and repeats itself, it goes on and on in struggle.

Hurriedly is everything as if true but false. They are in fight yet in mediation; they spew out each other yet contain each other; they are chased out yet required.

The words are as if blowing away a shadow, the thoughts are as if engraving on dust, even the wise ones are confused, even the ghosts and spirits can not understand.

Yet there is something that is unfeasible, unreachable, immeasurable, indivisible.

It is called the Heaven, the fate, the spirit, the darkness. Jointly it is called Dao.

Another important teaching for reflection by all people taking the Path~

5~Even 內業! 

On 5/18/2019 at 1:48 AM, Taoist Texts said:

Actually as an homage to the trailblazer Linnel lets do this:

Linnell:

凡 心 之  the common heart has a standard
自 充 自 盈 Naturally full, naturally overflowing,
自 生 自 成 Naturally born, naturally complete.
其 所 以 失 之 The reason that it loses the standard
必 以 憂 樂 喜 怒 欲 利 Is certainly due to worries and happiness, love and anger, desire for profit.
能 去 憂 樂 喜 怒 欲 利 If the heart can leave behind worries and happiness, love and anger, desire for profit,
心 乃 反 濟 the heart then returns  to being useful.
彼 心 之 情 The nature of that heart
利 安 以 寧 is profitable and peaceful hence tranquil.
勿 煩 勿 亂  when not  troubled,   not  confused,
和 乃 自 成 then harmonious (so the standard) is naturally achieved.

This one is also a beautiful teaching from the sages of the faraway past~Good karma and merit for you to share it in translation!!

Section 2

The second part Taoist Text has shared his own thoughts about anger, not translating----

lots of wise points as well! 

6~Here, Mr Beaumont tells some descriptions of symptoms of "走火入魔 zǒuhuǒ rùmó ‘roving fire, entering demons’":

On 2/6/2016 at 6:13 AM, Taoist Texts said:

走火入魔 zǒuhuǒ rùmó ‘roving fire, entering demons’

Unwittingly, they activate the so called ‘false fire’ or the ‘empty fire’ which dries up their bodies producing:

(1)  sensations of localized hot spots in the body, spontaneous movements - ‘roving fire’,

and

(2) irrational emotions of anger, delusions of grandeur, greed - ‘entering demons’.

Besides observing their behavior on the web and in the real life, how else can this diagnoses  be confirmed? It is actually rather simple: they boast about it.

This is some pretty good observations too. We could apply it to anybody with these symptoms......so why doesn't he apply this diagnosis to Master ______? :ph34r:

7~This is straightforward and simple I think

On 2/10/2017 at 12:19 PM, Taoist Texts said:

Two things that immediately red-flag a fraud and a fake in daoism

1. Anger

2. Money

(I didn't cut the list, there was only #1 & #2. According to Mr Text, anger is the 1st 'red-flag' :o)

8~West and East?

On 10/7/2018 at 8:35 PM, Taoist Texts said:

it is important to remember that the professional western Taoists are very, very angry. The anger seethes right under the righteous verbiage, now and then blowing the lid off.

Sounds like familiarrrrr description of ______~~so it is OK if it is an eastern Taoist, but not a western Taoist?? Seems unfair to western ones if they are not allowed to do what Taiwanese Taoists can do!! :D 

9~Succinct

On 1/1/2016 at 12:16 PM, Taoist Texts said:

Hence the insults and the rage. Sad really. 

Really really.

Really sad.

10~Some medical advice

On 7/5/2019 at 1:08 PM, Taoist Texts said:

Also very, very angry. Your liver is shot, u better start working on it soon.

Good point. Very angry people probably can have some Qi imbalances and should perhaps watch for their health a bit.

11~medical advice part II

On 12/24/2016 at 2:04 PM, Taoist Texts said:

Neidan makes the neidaneers extremely angry. Which is extremely bad for their liver. Which in turn triggers the  vicious cycle of self-destruction.

Have you warned your friend yet?

12~All about: "super angry outbursts of neidan gibberish laced with insults" (Never seen this before......:rolleyes:)

On 4/22/2019 at 9:13 PM, Taoist Texts said:

Neidan makes the neidaneers very very angry. We all saw it on this forum and elsewhere. Remarkably there was not a single one of them who would not be given to super angry outbursts of neidan gibberish laced with insults. Every single one of them like that. Poor fellas are driving themselves mad with those orbits of theirs.

Well, Awaken does not do those orbits, but......otherwise......Aren't you kind of describing some very similar things??

13~Anger and paranoia: 

On 3/1/2016 at 11:31 PM, Taoist Texts said:

Tsk, tsk, tsk. A little bit angry, a little bit paranoid. Is neidan making you so?

Yes, seldom too much of one without some of the other~~we have seen that here too~

14~the Eloquent Conclusion......

On 3/1/2016 at 12:03 AM, Taoist Texts said:
Correct answer: an intensive practice of Qigong or Neidan is extremely dangerous. If the two patriarchs studying under the founders of Zen and modern Taoism have developed a ‘zen sicknesses’, then an average diligent student studying under a nowadays commercial teacher is bound to get sick. One common sickness sign of neidan practitioners is being extremely angry to the point of wishing death on an opponent in a dispute or on a competitor in the spiritual services marketplace.

Very well put indeed,indeed,indeed。 Luckily we have seen no 'wishing death' but plenty of 'being extremely angry' with 'an opponent in a dispute or on a competitor in the spiritual services marketplace'.

~~~~~

If we study the 14 quotes of Taoist Texts about anger, we will learn quite a bit. If we apply it to the person who he is always saying is being a very normal and typical Neidan master with all of her anger, actually we should be very worried about her, and very concerned. So something is a little bit confused, or somebody has changed his mind......

*Or somebody has maybe a philosophy of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"*

Edited by 鞏三孝
  • Like 5

Hi Dage, good to see you welcome back.

My position is as follows:

1 anger is bad and must be eliminated by the time when sainthood is achieved

2 sometimes anger is necessary until then

My quotes that you have kindly collected express my point #1.

The story of Wang-zhe who was angrily abusing his students prove my point #2.

My conclusion from the #1 and #2 that its ok for Awaken to be angry for a while.

But you guys claim that all anger is false always which is counter to #2.

How we resolve this conundrum? One way of doing this is to claim that Wang-zhe is a false teacher. Are you ready to go down that road?

image.png.e1461e40868d0435992dc2001fc8d943.png

16 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Hi Dage, good to see you welcome back.

My position is as follows:

1 anger is bad and must be eliminated by the time when sainthood is achieved

2 sometimes anger is necessary until then

My quotes that you have kindly collected express my point #1.

The story of Wang-zhe who was angrily abusing his students prove my point #2.

My conclusion from the #1 and #2 that its ok for Awaken to be angry for a while.

But you guys claim that all anger is false always which is counter to #2.

How we resolve this conundrum? One way of doing this is to claim that Wang-zhe is a false teacher. Are you ready to go down that road?

image.png.e1461e40868d0435992dc2001fc8d943.png

圖片

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

Dage is not a neidan expert, thats why he has nothing to say. It is understandable. It is all good.

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

Dage is not a neidan expert, thats why he has nothing to say. It is understandable. It is all good.

content_1106-A03-%E7%84%A6%E9%BB%9E-2-1.JPG

• Like 2

20 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

Dage this was a simple yes or no question. Instead of giving a straight answer you post pics of doubtful value indicating that you (as opposed to myself) are not an expert on this matter. Let me bow out of this discussion all they while thanking you for your arbitrary opinions. Have a pleasant weekend;) 88

The photos are because the discussion is......ovvvvveeeeerrrrrr.......no more need to try to discuss with a man who will tie himself into any ridiculous knots of poor logic and just sit in the middle of his bundle of confusion and self contradicting while reminding everybody: "I am a master of the Nei Dan!" Yah yah, we see we see, and we also see the naked king is wearing beeaaauuutttiiifffuuullll robes! 

So I mean to say......You were already out.

So the bow is actually a little bit unecessary... But the politeness is appreciated~~~

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

悟真篇這本書,我花了20天就寫完了,但是卻花了4個月才校正完成。

對於某些氣功假大師扭曲真相的作法,我不願意花時間跟這些人在爛泥巴當中打滾。

所以我用寫書和教學來證明丹道被這些氣功假大師嚴重的扭曲,你要不要去練,那是你的選擇。

你相信那些假大師所說的,丹道是沒有光的,那我只能替你感到悲哀,所有的經典都說明丹道的進階程度就是在光中發展的,你要睜眼說瞎話,那是你的選擇。

It took me 20 days to write the book Enlightenment, but it took me 4 months to correct it.

I don't want to spend time rolling in the mud with some false qigong masters who distort the truth.

So I use writing books and teaching to prove that Dan Dao has been severely distorted by these fake qigong masters. Whether you want to practice or not is your choice.

If you believe what those false masters said, there is no light in alchemy, then I can only feel sad for you. All the classics show that the advanced level of alchemy is developed in the light
If you want to lie, that is your choice.

If you practice deeply enough, you will find that not only the qigong world is full of lies, but the religious world is also the same. You will see the truth in these lies.

In Buddhist scriptures and alchemy scriptures, criticisms of wrong methods can often be seen. It is not like some people say that practitioners never criticize others. This sentence itself is a lie. You can see it directly by reading the scriptures come out.

All the content of Enlightenment Chapter is light, as long as it involves metal and wood, it is the level of light, let alone golden elixir. Only at the level of water and fire will there be no light. So those who claim that there is no light are basically beginners. The problem is that these beginners do not think of themselves as beginners, but distort the scriptures to elevate themselves into enlightened beings. Such behavior, to me, is a kind of deception.

After my book is printed, I will publish an e-book version. At that time, everyone can translate it into English. You can choose to believe the lies of Qigong masters, or you can give yourself a chance to see what the truth of Dan Dao is.

What is the 玄關(secret door)? After water and fire intersect to produce gold and wood, that is when the 玄關 is opened. The first to be produced was wood, black liver wood. That is, the same light as the Northern Lights.

I won't say much about the rest.

I'm writing this because I just can't bear to see someone telling lies.

Edited by awaken

Hello Awaken!

Do you possess any knowledge and skills to help us to repair and fix the differentiations and conflicts within our individual and unique Xing and Ming structures which constitute what could be called our "body" the "body" of our intangible subconscious inborn Natures ? 

It could be a very important stage, since the more serious the differentiations and conflicts, the poorest the self-mastery abilities and interactions with other people and lives, and we could easily be stuck, unaware of the situation, within the loops of our inborn Natures and irrationality would be then the main caracteristic of our behaviours.

If there is such purpose in your teachings, how do you perform the diagnosis of the inborn Natures of your students ?

Third eye and other fancy "powers" doesn't count here, they are too weak to explain anything objectively, anybody could say they possess such "powers" and tell anything about anybody, very dangerous and terrible actually.

So we may need something more objective, accurate and sharp in terms of principles, knowledge and skills to help us to integrate and pacify our inborn Natures.

This stage may be vital before anything more "spiritual", because more "spiritual" may in some if not most cases increase the differentiations and conflicts instead of fixing if we rushed too early into something which was meant to be apprehended only after a solid, firm, stable and most importantly, a healthy foundation was set by under our feet. 

Sorry i have not enough time to read all your posts, but can you remind briefly what is the goal of your system of practice ?

Best

Edited by DynamicEquilibrium
  • Like 1

On 2022/11/15 at 7:47 PM, DynamicEquilibrium said:

Hello Awaken!

Do you possess any knowledge and skills to help us to repair and fix the differentiations and conflicts within our individual and unique Xing and Ming structures which constitute what could be called our "body" the "body" of our intangible subconscious inborn Natures ? 

It could be a very important stage, since the more serious the differentiations and conflicts, the poorest the self-mastery abilities and interactions with other people and lives, and we could easily be stuck, unaware of the situation, within the loops of our inborn Natures and irrationality would be then the main caracteristic of our behaviours.

If there is such purpose in your teachings, how do you perform the diagnosis of the inborn Natures of your students ?

Third eye and other fancy "powers" doesn't count here, they are too weak to explain anything objectively, anybody could say they possess such "powers" and tell anything about anybody, very dangerous and terrible actually.

So we may need something more objective, accurate and sharp in terms of principles, knowledge and skills to help us to integrate and pacify our inborn Natures.

This stage may be vital before anything more "spiritual", because more "spiritual" may in some if not most cases increase the differentiations and conflicts instead of fixing if we rushed too early into something which was meant to be apprehended only after a solid, firm, stable and most importantly, a healthy foundation was set by under our feet. 

Sorry i have not enough time to read all your posts, but can you remind briefly what is the goal of your system of practice ?

Best

I don't have any particular method, the student's ability to execute is everything.
So I always ask students to write down each practice diary.
If the student has problems in thinking or practice, I will give suggestions and ask him to revise.
If there are no problems, the rest is a matter of time and ability to execute.
Usually time filters out most of the people.
Because most people don't have enough persistence.
More people don't even bother to start the first step.
There are as many people seeking the Dao as there are fish in the river.
But successful people are as rare as the phoenix's hair and the dragon's horns.

The above is about people with the same philosophy, the biggest problem is laziness.
But I can't help people with different ideas.
For example, what is said in another topic - a person of high morality(Shangde,top virtue).
A person who belongs to the middle value only needs 100 days to enter Shangde.
But people with different ideas may not be able to enter Shangde for a lifetime.
Such a person, no matter what I say, cannot be of help.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

@awaken   

Thank you for taking the time to answer and make clearer. 

Yes, nothing or nobody can help or force a person to change, even "God" cannot, so it is always sad to see ideas voiced so loud and ideas forced so hard into others minds. 

Tao ways of "education of a spirit" was a complete different approach and methodology than human ways consisting of some kind of internal work (qigong) plus inferior De means. 

Emphazise is put on "Learning from the Great Nature, not from men", but yes very difficult to find an introduction to Tao.

Edited by DynamicEquilibrium
Rephrasing

Yes, Tao follows nature.
So my teaching is to get students out of those misconceptions so that the forces of nature can emerge on their own.
I am not teaching a particular posture, a particular way of breathing, a particular way of visualization.
What I teach is how to follow the Tao.
Of course, the students couldn't see clearly at first.
But I will see from his diary whether his trend and direction are right.

是的,道法自然。
所以我的教學是讓學生去掉那些錯誤的觀念,這樣自然的力量就能自己出現。
我並不是教特定的姿勢,特定的呼吸方法,特定的觀想方法。
我教的是如何順應道。
當然一開始學生是看不清楚道的。
但是我會從他的日記,看出他的趨勢和方向對不對。

I have several groups on QQ, mainly three. One group is for beginners. After more than three months of testing, beginners will be allowed to enter the second group if they are sure that they have the ability to persevere and survive a hundred days of foundation building. Currently one of my students is teaching and he is teaching very well. His requirements are higher than mine, and he requires beginners to achieve higher achievements before they can enter the second group.

我在QQ有好幾個群,主要有三個。一個群是給初學者用的,初學者經過三個月以上的考驗,確定有能力堅持,並且能挺過百日築基,才會讓他進入第二個群。目前是我一個學生在進行教學工作,他教得很好。他的要求比我更高,他要求初學者要達到更高的成就,才能進入第二個群。

The third group is the group of traditional Chinese medicine prescriptions. In addition to practicing Chinese alchemy, I have also studied Chinese medicine for twenty years.

第三個群是中醫經方的群,我除了練習丹道,我也研究中醫二十年了。

Edited by awaken

I said before that I would write a book about Wu-Zen Pian. The book has already been written and sent to be printed. It should be published after a while.

Alchemy has a procedure, it does not specifically practice the lower dantian, or the upper dantian.

It does not mean that those who practice qigong specialize in the lower dantian, and those who practice the third eye specialize in the upper dantian.
This is another kind of blind thinking.

The purpose of alchemy is the golden elixir.

At the beginning, practice water and fire, that is, Qi.
Then enter the metal and wood, which is light.
So it’s not just Qi training or light training.
Qi is the material of light.
Light is the material of golden elixir.

Light is called a small medicine.
Jindan(golden elixir) is called a great medicine.

丹道是有程序的,並不是專門練下丹田,或者上丹田。

並不是說練氣功的專門練下丹田,練第三眼的專門練上丹田。
這又是另外一種盲目的思想。

丹道的目的是金丹。

一開始先練水和火,也就是氣。
然後進入金和木,也就是光。
所以不是只有練氣或者練光。
氣是光的材料。
光是金丹的材料。

光稱為小藥。
金丹稱為大藥。

If the entrance is not opened, there is no dantian, so for a person who only has qi, he has no dantian. The qi in the lower abdomen cannot be called the lower dantian. Qi flows around the whole body, not just the lower abdomen. Focusing on the lower abs is not the right way to do it, either. The attention should follow the breath, and the breath is not always in the lower abdomen, sometimes the breath will run around, and the top of the head will also produce breath.

如果玄關沒有打開的話,是沒有丹田的,因此對一個只有氣的人來說,他是沒有丹田的。不能把下腹部的氣稱為下丹田。氣是在全身周流的,而不是只有下腹部才有氣。把注意力放在下腹部,也不是正確的練法。注意力應該是跟著呼吸,呼吸也不一定都是在下腹部,有時候呼吸也會跑來跑去,頭頂也會產生呼吸。

When the feeling of qi is concentrated in the lower abdomen, there is a pulsating feeling like a heartbeat, which is because the qi is blocked.

當氣感集中在下腹部,產生了如同心跳一樣的脈動感,這是因爲氣堵住了。

When the mind is released, the qi trapped in the lower abdomen will be transformed into light, the thoughts will disappear, and you can enter the second Dyana without special concentration.

當心念鬆開之後,這個堵在下腹部的氣,就會轉化為光,念頭就會消失,不需要特別的專心,就能進入第二個禪定。

Similarly, sometimes there will be qi in the chest that resembles the pulse of the heart. This is because the lower dantian is opened and the middle dantian is blocked.
At this time, you also need to relax your mind, and the qi trapped in the chest will be transformed into a deeper concentration. At this time, you can enter the third Dyana without special concentration.

同樣的,有時候也會出現胸部出現如同心臟脈搏的氣,這是因為下丹田打開了,中丹田塞住了。
這時候同樣也是要鬆開心念,這個堵在胸部的氣,就會轉化為更深的入定,這時候不需要特別的專心,就能進入第三個禪定。

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, awaken said:

道法自然

Tao doesn't follow nature but follows whatever is natural to be sure nothing interrupts nature. Tao is natural, thus Tao follows itself to assure that everything happens accordingly. Something could be good or bad but Tao cannot stop it. It just let nature take its course.

• Like 1

On 2022/12/26 at 2:20 AM, ChiDragon said:

Tao doesn't follow nature but follows whatever is natural to be sure nothing interrupts nature. Tao is natural, thus Tao follows itself to assure that everything happens accordingly. Something could be good or bad but Tao cannot stop it. It just let nature take its course.

I use GOOGLE translate, so the semantics are a bit different.
Thank you for your detailed explanation.
If you really want to pursue it, it would be wrong to let nature take its course. If there is no real soil, it is just following the nature of desire.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, awaken said:

I use GOOGLE translate, so the semantics are a bit different.
Thank you for your detailed explanation.
If you really want to pursue it, it would be wrong to let nature take its course. If there is no real soil, it is just following the nature of desire.

Who says nature has to have soil?  "Let nature take its course" applies to all. Nothing can go wrong. If you said it is wrong, then, you are dead wrong because you are interrupting the course of nature.

Edited by ChiDragon

2 hours ago, ChiDragon said:

Who says nature has to have soil?  "Let nature take its course" applies to all. Nothing can go wrong. If you said it is wrong, then, you are dead wrong because you are interrupting the course of nature.

Lu Dongbin said it, Zhang Boduan said it too, you should check it yourself

Indulging desires cannot be called letting nature take its course

Thoughts tainted with desire are not natural

In all training systems, there are iron laws

Whether it is Buddhism or Taoism, it is the same

Going with the flow shouldn't be an excuse for lust

無名之樸,夫亦將無欲。不欲以靜,天下將自定。

Lao Zi also said something similar

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1