1 hour ago, Lairg said:

So how do you know it was a divine being?   What tests?

Exactly !   Magick / Evocation / psychology   ' 101' . All supply ways of  testing such validities .

We have been over all this in more than one thread .     You will not get any relevant answers  to these types of questions .  All sorts of remedies and understandings and clinical information, and actually ,    A CURE  (  evidenced by clinical trials )    has been offered here  - all have been evaded , palmed off, rejected, judged not suitable , ignored  etc . 

These forces ( think they ) are  'tricky' , refuse to be pinned down , insist on their own version of reality  and will not see it  and refuse to see it any other way  than the delusions they are projecting .

I have dealt with many situations like this ;  person to person in my private life  , professionally  and , most of them , on Daobums .

The only way I found to deal with it professionally is to go along with it .   Eg ; I was called to a ward to calm down a confused patient  that was causing a disturbance . The nurses had been trying to convince the patient that there was no dog under bed , unsuccessfully , so ..... in all cases of failure - call the Orderly !   ( :D )   . I went into the room, where the other three ladies where also upset, being kept awake by this woman and the 'escaped dog' . She immediately tagged me as another  'troublemaker ' (someone trying to dispel her delusions ) and angrily :   " Who are you ! and what are you doing here ?"

" Good evening  Madam , I am the local dog catcher , now what's the problem ? "

" Oh, thank goodness !   Finally !   He's got under my bed ! "

I grab a blanket, get under there and  " Come here you !  ..... Grrrr .... bark bark  ..... dont you bite me !  ..... Got him ! "  and come out with a bundled blanket I am wrestling in my arms . "    Then she went off to sleep   ... mostly I suppose, through exhaustion .

I had one guy , not in a professional situation , insist we had 'past life stuff ' and he still wanted to fight me about it . Apparently he was Henry II of France , and I was the knight that jousted him and caused the lance to break, a part piercing his eye and causing him to loose that eye .

Oh, he had 'proof'  alright , he wasnt crazy or anything   ;   he used to get a pain in his eye ... and his name was Percy  ....

Percy  ..... Perc - ey   ...... pierce-eye   =  Percy .

It was indisputable proof  .... to him .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

when I called out to God

What does he tell you?

Good things?

Bad things?

The voice spoke in a strange language.  The voice was like two voices speaking, male and female, and as it echoed it sounded like different voices speaking in a trail echoing off into silence

It's Ida and Pingala.

They're communicating with you.

Ida, feminine.

And Pingala masculine - they want to tell you something.

Yoga teaches that Ida and Pingala unite at the Third Eye - "insight."

Sexual tantra reveals that the contact points for Ida and Pingala are the left and right ear lobe respectively.

1 hour ago, dawn90 said:

It's Ida and Pingala.

That is one possibility - but how to test it?

You can't really test something like this.  A voice speaks, doesn't say who it is, doesn't reveal what it is saying (because it is in a strange language) then wires come into my brain and overtake my body.  I didn't name my God so I can't say who it could have been, not that our names for Gods are accurate.  The Divine realm is it's own world and we are simply trying to identify it based on our experiences.  All that can really be said is that there was a being (a God, perhaps, what else?) that entered my body and used my hand to draw out a symbol, then when I called out, it spoke, then the wires and the voices, most of which I have concluded are hallucinations though some of them I believe were real.  It's not a matter of identifying this entity, it's more about the evidence of what came from contact with it, most of which has been negative.

54 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

You can't really test something like this. 

Sometimes it is better to speak for oneself rather than for all the human race

55 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

then wires come into my brain and overtake my body

Did you give permission for such a takeover?   

How do you trust your thoughts after the wires come into your brain?

56 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

that entered my body and used my hand to draw out a symbol

Would you call that "possession"?

I guess you could say I gave permission.  Once I realized that there was a God I threw myself at its feet and said do what you will.  I don't think it needed permission though.  In fact, I don't think Gods honor any rules.  Yes I would call it possession.

Sometimes in our society we praise someone who is "his own man"

It is rare to praise a possessed human.   I wonder why.

I've asked myself why a hundred times.  I'm no one special, I can't even say I am an average person, I'm below average.  I wasn't even fully mature when this happened.  It makes no sense and it provided for nothing to anyone.

On 10-05-2022 at 3:29 AM, Lairg said:

It is rare to praise a possessed human.   I wonder why.

Maybe, because it's seen as not being a work - you submit to being posessed.

Although it takes some work to do that; you mean enlightened right?

On 5/10/2022 at 5:09 PM, helpfuldemon said:

there was a being (a God, perhaps, what else?) that entered my body and used my hand to draw out a symbol, then when I called out, it spoke, then the wires and the voices, most of which I have concluded are hallucinations though some of them I believe were real.

On 5/10/2022 at 11:03 AM, helpfuldemon said:

The voice spoke in a strange language.  The voice was like two voices speaking, male and female, and as it echoed it sounded like different voices speaking in a trail echoing off into silence

Why would you let such entities with their wires and multiple voices take over your life?   

Why would a divine being need wires?  

Why would divine voices trail off into silence?   Losing contact?  How would that happen with a divine being?

So do you now have any choices at all - other than regret?

Try pulling out the wires.   Can you?   Are you punished if you try?

5 hours ago, Lairg said:

Why would you let such entities with their wires and multiple voices take over your life?   

- you don't really have a choice

Why would a divine being need wires?  

-I don't know

Why would divine voices trail off into silence?   Losing contact?  How would that happen with a divine being?

-it was the end of the sentence and the massive voice trailed off and then it was silent.

So do you now have any choices at all - other than regret?

- I suppose I do

Try pulling out the wires.   Can you?   Are you punished if you try?

- when I try to manipulate the wires with my mind it gets worse they get active and angry

1 hour ago, helpfuldemon said:

when I try to manipulate the wires with my mind it gets worse they get active and angry

So you are punished when you try to free yourself.    Are you not entitled to free will?

16 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

you don't really have a choice

consent can always be revoked

22 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

.. we're animals, playthings of the Gods.

So do you believe whatever you are told?

Even the concept of gods is obviously flawed as the humanoid "gods" often bred/breed with humans thereby demonstrating that they are very similar species.

Whole religions and power structures are based around the off-spring of the "gods"

Why do you believe we are play things of the gods?

Are you extrapolating from your own capture?

Considering, upon observation, that this world is animal in nature, and that we are prone to following our animal natures, and that the natural world of elements is so terrifying, I actually believe that God did not create it, but somehow found us, and is trying to save it.  The highest point of mind is the least animal, in my opinion, and it see's our folly and our fears.  Now, what does this have to do with me?  I don't know.  I don't know why this happened.  Perhaps it was out of anger, or perhaps it was to teach me a lesson.  It was pain and it wasn't good, that's all I know.

There is a gnostic tradition that this world was created by a lesser god and that there is a much more profound Source of All to which humans should direct their attention