I'm essentially trying to cheer Helpfuldemon up.

Things are going to turnaround for him, I'm sure.

Edited by dawn90

You don't defeat the armies of illusion, you submit to them.  You find the truth of life and action and they continue to taunt and torment until you submit to their strength and keep hold of your truth.  Life isn't necessarily suffering, but there is suffering in life, and suffering tenderizes a person, and makes them weak if prolonged, thus surrendering to it is the only option.

50 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

...there is suffering in life, and suffering tenderizes a person, and makes them weak if prolonged, thus surrendering to it is the only option.

In my experience, pain is for the softening of the heart.  If it is not heart pain, the painful situation is not important.

On 5/5/2022 at 6:15 PM, Lairg said:

Oh dear!   I was hoping that The Source of All had delegated me something to do.   After all if I am a son of God, surely I must inherit part of the family business

You're more than welcome to give it a whirl.  I think it's bogus but... John 16:23

It is certainly my experience, every time I meditate, that I am part of the family business

17 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

Life isn't necessarily suffering, but there is suffering in life, and suffering tenderizes a person, and makes them weak if prolonged, thus surrendering to it is the only option.

Doesn't that mean what I just said?

You're surrendering to god.

Thus. Suffering. In a certain way not to be cinical, is leading you to a greater understanding and a relationship with god.

No one wants to suffer.

But listen; is it really god that's making you suffer or is it following god that makes you incompatible with the world which then makes you suffer. Is it god's hand that's wielding the axe?

Or is it everybody else and you're barely hanging on, thanks to god.

So it's all a matter of perspective I'm sure from now to yesterday the day already seems a lot brighter and possibly you're not feeling as much everything is doom and gloom, you're getting there; it'll be alright.

You've said it yourself.

God has been working through me through the last several years.

If that's the case. He wouldn't let you fall.

He's lifting you up.

Through a rocky road but everyday you can see that you're getting there. Follow the curve, or better said; observe the curve - in what direction is it going?

Up?

Or down?

That's what counts.

Edited by dawn90
  • Like 1

Suffering at the hands of a God doesn't lead you to understanding, it leads you to either hating the God or fearing the God, and it also makes you realize that the God is mighty, and cruel.

I know what you mean: you're feeling him so close yet can't get to him - and that leads to suffering.

You want him to take you completely under his wing and give you a part of the family business.

Well.

I think your relationship with God is pretty good then. If you want it that bad.

God is definitely living in you.

Rejoice.

I certainly dont agree with much of what 'helpful demon' writes .

But at least I acknowledge his personal suffering , and I understand  his regret at having to go though it .   Its very disingenuous  to palm it off  and attempt a whitewash with your 'God brush'  .... especially since I doubt  that you have suffered like he is .

Even I have sympathy for that !

You know what that above RAVE reminds me of ?   I was involved in a round table spiritual discussion , one older couple asked similar questions , if there is a god, why allow such suffering  .... they got the BS philosophy , exactly like the above post  .   I interrupted  and asked the 'explainer' if they have ever really suffered , they outlined some immaterial annoyances . Then I  suggested our guests with the questions might have suffered a bit more, thus making the 'philosophical answers' rather moot  ..... I asked them if this was the case , the husband looked at the wife , she nodded and they  lifted up the cuffs on the sleeves of their clothing to reveal a tattoo of   a serial number  on the inside of their forearms *  .     That shut everyone and their opinions up !

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_of_inmates_in_German_concentration_camps

It isn't just that God allows suffering, which is bad enough, but in my case a God caused me suffering, and not just in the "I want to be near you and be part of the family business" sense.  This Divine Being cracked open my body and implanted wires that make me hallucinate and cause pain.  I've essentially become bed ridden because of it, and long standing in suffering does no one any good, it just makes you weak and want to die.

2 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

It isn't just that God allows suffering, which is bad enough, but in my case a God caused me suffering, and not just in the "I want to be near you and be part of the family business" sense.  This Divine Being cracked open my body and implanted wires that make me hallucinate and cause pain.  I've essentially become bed ridden because of it, and long standing in suffering does no one any good, it just makes you weak and want to die.

I do believe you can come back from this.  Best wishes,

• Like 1

I'm at a place that is as good as it is going to get.  I can be awake and alert and active for about four hours, then I need to lay down for a long time, sometimes for the rest of the day.  I can't think anymore, and these wires have me bound so tight that It's like sitting in a straight jacket.  Not thinking means unable to change my perspective, or to motivate myself to alter course.  Not thinking means being struck dumb on most things, so I don't have much to say.  This also affects my balance.  You can say "Oh you're just mentally ill, but you weren't in my head when these wires got implanted in a very scientific order.  Somewhere out there someone has the powers to do this, and it may as well be a God.

13 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

I'm at a place that is as good as it is going to get.  I can be awake and alert and active for about four hours, then I need to lay down for a long time, sometimes for the rest of the day.  I can't think anymore, and these wires have me bound so tight that It's like sitting in a straight jacket.  Not thinking means unable to change my perspective, or to motivate myself to alter course.  Not thinking means being struck dumb on most things, so I don't have much to say.  This also affects my balance.  You can say "Oh you're just mentally ill, but you weren't in my head when these wires got implanted in a very scientific order.  Somewhere out there someone has the powers to do this, and it may as well be a God.

I hear you, I'm sorry that this happened to you.  In my experience it's not uncommon for someone to descend like this after achieving a spiritual breakthrough.  From our previous conversations, It sounds like you had accomplished a lot before your ordeal.  When these things happen, it's as if the boundaries both ascending and descending expand and the individual finds themself at the bottom of a pit.  In order to return to normal they need to climb up and out of a pit of despair in order to continue making progress.  I wouldn't be surprised if this can happen repeatedly as a person progresses.  Each time a breakthrough occurs, they descend lower and lower needing to work harder and harder to climb out of the pit. 

The first time it happens is probably the hardest because it feels like losing ground instead of gaining.  But after climbing out of it, a person can hopefully see the progress more clearly.  Their world has opened up in all directions.  The depths of their descent is reflected in the other direction as well.  The depth signifies an equal and opposite potential for ascent.

I see that potential for you, it's why I'm hopeful.  It may take a very long time, but, the potential still exists.

Edited by Daniel

21 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

when these wires got implanted in a very scientific order. 

Ufo abductees often have implants - including my ex

Thank you for your compassion.  I did have spiritual breakthroughs and then this happened.  I know it's not common, all the more reason for me to be unhappy about it.  I either sit in silence or go mad.  It takes some adjusting and I don't lead an active life.  If I measured my life against other people's I'd find my life lacking, but I know there are those, like people with a low IQ, or similar suffering conditions, that function in life.  I've actually come a long way.  I used to be obsessed with who this God was, what does this God want, why did this happen, what does it do; I no longer concern myself with it other than to say I didn't deserve it.  There is no way to answer these questions, hence why I made this post.  From my evidence, God is cruel, but I still have hope that these Gods are not cruel to everyone, that it was just me, and that being in love with God provides some protection if not comfort.  I've settled my mind that we are animals with the gift of mind and mechanics to rise above, and that we often do not.  I used to be in love with our animal natures but no longer, now I see this world as depressing, and all the joy of our animal natures is gone.  I pray that there is a world where we aren't subject to these things, but as my dreams reveal, I think it only gets worse in the Heavens.  I dream constantly, every time I sleep, and they aren't usually pretty dreams of love and peace.  I have no hope for salvation, and if there is an afterlife, I don't think we are aware of ourselves there, so it doesn't even matter.  Life in this state is simply eating and resting and waiting and watching people I love die.  If I could drink a poison that would kill me in seconds I would.  I have no joy in life and my love is dry because of prolonged suffering and the pain and process of these implants.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daniel said:

I see that potential for you, it's why I'm hopeful.  It may take a very long time, but, the potential still exists.

I see it completely as well Helpfuldemon.

I just can't be with you so I might not know what you're going through but I believe there is reason for optimism.

10 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

God caused me suffering

Can't that be the work of the devil?

Or there's not doubt in your mind that it was indeed God.

I've got a little something for you that might be more soothing for the soul than my words.

It's something that I thought you could appreciate and I believe corresponds to your situation.

It's from the city of Shambhala website. Somebody posted.

This.

We Now Bring Forth Your Soul Truth As If It Is New To You ! - The Federation Of Light Through Blossom Goodchild

Hello and Good Morning to you!

Let us take the lead this morning in wishing Each One and indeed yourself, Blossom, much Light and Love, and Trust and Joy and Happiness, as you go about your day.

How lovely. Thanks very much.

Blossom, you are aware that these times that one has chosen to undertake, demand so much from the Soul’s ‘archives’, in order to even be able to feel one’s functioning.

What do you mean exactly? I get the gist, yet, elaboration would be great.

Deep down within the Soulself lies the Truth of ALL THAT IS … and we mean … ALL THAT IS.

To reach into these archives will assist the ‘Human Being side’ of the self to move through the day in a way that serves, rather than in a way that brings one’s Energy to sometimes, almost a standstill.

So, by ‘archives’ do you mean the Akashic records?

No. That is for another time … should it be necessary to discuss. We mean the depths of your Soul.

Yet, you have already talked about this.

So, what would you consider to be the depths of your Soul, Blossom?

I guess … the real me. The One who I Truly AM, when not in the human body.

And what else?

Struth! I would have done some revision if I knew I was in for a test. Eh … What else is there?

There is the bringing forth of this TRUTH as if it is NEW to you … yet, in the KNOWING that this TRUTH goes back to the beginning of your creation.

You see, Blossom … in order for you to understand WHO YOU ARE … you need to be able to appreciate the GIFT OF LIFE.

One needs to FEEL into that Gift and all that it entails. Understandably at this time, the squashing of Energetic Light has brought one to their knees. So that even when one is feeling ‘Good’ … that ‘Good’ is nowhere near as ‘Good’ as ‘Good’ should be!

This is not any fault of the self. It is just the happenings that are taking place upon your Planet and therefore, as you know, those ‘happenings’ have pulled one’s TRUE Being down into the depths of despair at times. Not really being able to accept that which is lain Truth, before your very eyes.

Yet, it is so … and it is this recognition within the self of such ‘Pulling down of Energy’ that then allows the ‘Rising back up to full capacity’.

Yet, I don’t feel we can do that in this density. So much of who we are has been forgotten. Even the very awake bunch are not able to completely rise above these Energies and work … in/to … full capacity, are they?

There are some that can and some that do. Yet, very few in comparison to those that could!

THOSE THAT COULD … THOSE THAT WILL.

At the moment I am reading a book about the Essenes. They lived BC and it seems a lot of ‘that bunch’ got it right. They knew how to live for hundreds and hundreds of years. They knew how to BE LIGHT.

Sad thing is, even back then it seems, there was the slaughtering of thousands of souls for one reason or another. Yet, on the other hand, the ways of the Essenes are helping me to ‘get’ that there really are no limitations to what we are capable of other than …

Other than?

What we ‘think’ we are! What we ‘think’ we are capable of.

This is so, Blossom … and yet, we ask that you take into account, that for millennia the consciousness of your Planet has been ‘made’ to think otherwise.

One is recognizing now that ‘most’ of that which you know to be History … is not the case at all. That your world has been living under a HUGE LIE … and until the Soulself of the individual is able to reconcile their Being with their Truth once and for all … the lack of ‘POWER’ … for/from … self shall remain limited.

Ok. So, I know and accept the lies, although obviously, that which I know is far from everything yet, from there … from that knowing … how do I pull my full POWER back into myself?

For a start and with respect Blossom … there is no ‘pulling’ to be done.

You know what I mean though.

We do. The word required would be ‘KNOWING’.

So, we would change your sentence to ‘How do I Know my Full Power from within myself?’

You see, Blossom … it is still inside Each One. It has never gone away.

IT CANNOT GO AWAY.

FOR IT IS YOU.

THE FULNESS OF POWER THAT YOU SEEK …

IS YOU!

YOU ARE OF IT.

Yep, yep, get that. For most of us, and I am aware that many feel as I do … we ‘understand’ what you are saying yet, understanding doesn’t seem to bring about the ‘Being of’.

So, tell us Blossom … the Being of what exactly?

The Being of Light that we are … that you are asking us to Be. The Beings of Light in our FULL POWER.

Blossom and All … do you know yourselves to be a Being of Light?

Yes.

Do you conduct your days … your every moment, as best you can, Being this Light?

I try to!

Then there is no more for you to do. We try to express this to you over and over.

AT THIS TIME … BE YOUR LIGHT.

KNOW IT.

BE IT.

Believe us when we say, Blossom, that … IN TIME … YOUR TIME … THE ESSENCE OF THIS LIGHT … THIS SHINING OF THIS LIGHT … WILL BECOME MUCH MORE APPARENT IN ITS ACTION.

In a sense … the Light that you are will DO.

Do what?

It will DO what it came to do.

YOU CAME TO SHINE YOUR LIGHT.

THE LIGHT THAT YOU ARE.

THE LIGHT THAT IS YOU.

When the ‘time is upon you’ that Light that YOU ARE will DO what it came to do because of the Shining of your Light that you continued to exude from your Being.

This ‘Do’ thing … not following.

Yet, it will be so easy and obvious ‘when the time comes’.

All very lovely. All very encouraging, yet, not very forthcoming, chaps. A few more crumbs wouldn’t go amiss here.

Blossom, we have spoken many times of THE EVENT.

Aaaannndddd … we’re off!

The Changing of Energy within/without /upon /under … EVERYTHING THAT IS … due to this Event will raise in Energy … IT CANNOT BE OTHERWISE.

Yet, one cannot leap from Being an ant to a giraffe … for want of a better analogy.

May I suggest you try a little harder, perhaps?!

Whatever frequency one resides within before the Event … will change to a Higher one. Therefore, those that have been asleep will awaken to a particular frequency within the Vibration that is brought to the Planet during that occurrence.

Those that have been awake and living within their knowing of Light will also rise to a Higher frequency from the one ‘they’ were residing in.

Is it possible for one who has been in a deep sleep to become almost ‘saint-like’ instantly, because they suddenly ‘Get it’?

Yes. For a few. Yet, one adjusts more easily by rising up slowly into their most comfortable KNOWING of self.

When this Event occurs … and it will … those that have ‘gone before’ in acceptance and understanding of their purpose upon your Planet will discover ‘miraculous’ ways that will assist the ones who are baffled and bemused.

For the Light Frequency that the Event brings, allows those who are ready … to awaken to the deeper part of their Truth.

So, basically, that which we would aspire to Be … we cannot be … until after the Event because we need that ‘boost’ to activate that which lies within.

This is correct. You have a question, we feel.

Trying to form it. So, with respect, why are you saying we need to go deep within now … because we ‘aint gonna find it, if it is not it’s time to surface?

We smile. What would you have yourself do, Blossom, knowing this?

Would you STOP Being your Light? Of course not.

ONE CANNOT STOP, ONCE ONE KNOWS.

One cannot go back … they may take a longer path to their destination point now and then … yet, never back.

Therefore, the continuation of KNOWING ONE’S LIGHT cannot lead anywhere other than deeper into it/of it …

What we are trying to express is that …

WHEN THIS EVENT OCCURS …

THOSE WHO NEED TO BE READY TO TAKE UP THEIR POSITIONS …

TO OPEN UP THEIR ENVELOPES …

WILL BE READY TO DO SO!

And just clarifying for those in doubt … THE EVENT IS NOT ASCENSION … Correct?

Correct. That comes later. There is much work to be done after THE EVENT before Ascension can occur.

Our work?

Indeed. The work that you came to DO. So, for now, in these times, as we said … your primary position is to Shine your Light. Your given tasks as to how you use that Light for the Greater Good vary greatly.

HOWEVER, IN THE ‘TIMES’ AFTER THE EVENT … THE LIGHT THAT YOU ARE WILL BE ‘DOING’ THAT WHICH IT CAME TO DO.

LEADING THE LOST … THE CONFUSED … INTO THEIR BRIGHTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS.

EXPLAINING TO THEM WHAT HAS BEEN.

TEACHING THEM TO KNOW THEMSELVES.

SHOWING THEM THE WAY.

TAKING THEIR HANDS AND WALKING THEM ACROSS THE BRIDGE.

We have spoken much about the Bridge. Yet, wouldn’t you call being on the other side of The Bridge a place that we would understand to be a world that we are going to Ascend to?

Again Blossom, across the Bridge is not Ascension. Yet, consider that it shall feel as if this is so … compared to the Vibration of the world that you are residing in now.

SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

KEEP LOOKING FORWARD, DEAREST SOULS.

THIS IS HOW YOU WILL KEEP THE VIBRATION HIGH.

THE KNOWING OF THE LIFE STYLE THAT AWAITS YOU AND FEELING INTO IT AS YOUR COMING REALITY WILL MAKE SUCH A DIFFERENCE TO YOUR EVERY DAY EXSISTENCE AT THIS TIME.

All that you hear … and are to become aware of … will shock you to your very core. This we have also expressed many times.

Yet, should you remember to exchange that ‘shocked’ Energy … for the /into the … ‘KNOWING’ Energy of that which lies ahead in the Greatest, Brightest Light for you All … then you will be doing yourself, others, and everything that is … a Great Service.

We honour your Courage and fervour …

We Love you.

Tickety Boo. Nice one. In Gratitude. In Loving service. I AM.

https://www.blossomgoodchild.com/4th-april/

I call forth Infinite Blessings & Overlighting Energies of the highest aspects of the Violet Flames that are eternally in action in and through me and all of Gaia and all her beings, transfiguring and requalifying all misqualified energy back into the Pure Light of God in every moment !

I call forth Infinite Blessings and Overlighting Energies of the highest aspects of The Creator's Love that awakens & expands my awareness & experiences of all aspects & dimensions of God's Presence & Love within me, and helps me ground & embody these Divine Experiences.

I call forth infinite Blessings & Overlighting Energies of the highest aspects of Unity Consciousness that awakens & expands my experiences with all dimensions of the Creator, and Infinite Blessings and Overlighting Energies that awakens & expands my experiences with Divine Oneness with God's Presence in me and in every person I look at...and in me and in Every Human Being...and in me and in all beings of the inner realms and dimensions of Gaia...and me and in All of Creation,  and helps me ground & embody these divine experiences.

I call forth Infinite Blessings & Overlighting Energies of the highest aspects of Crystalline Rainbow Light from Source that awakens & expands my experiences of all aspects & dimensions of Enlightenment...and of all aspects & dimensions of Wisdom...and of all aspects & dimensions of  Healing...and of all aspects & dimensions of Peace...and of all aspects & dimensions of Joy, & of all aspects & dimensions of Abundance, and helps me ground & embody all of these Divine Experiences.
And as I ground and embody all of these Divine Experiences, I Am also sending the Divine Energies I am feeling with each calling to every human being and Gaia and helping to Overlight every human being and all of Mother Earth for our healing and ascension.

Edited by dawn90

Is the Devil real?  Or is he just a scapegoat for the ills of society?  It sure seems like the Devil, if God is indeed all good.

19 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

Hmmmm .....

I too am active and alert for a few hours and then  may have to lie down or chill for a while, or the rest of the day . My balance is also effected  and my  head becomes heavy, foggy, unclear .  But I have an untreated brain aneurysm ( they wanted to stick a wire up my jugular vein into my brain, heat it up and cauterize it .... no way ! )  .  So I am a bit of a 'walking time bomb ' .  I am good in the mornings, but by sunset ...... gleeerg .  I usually peak up a bit after sunset though .    Eg, yesterday I did well at martial arts training  and even last longer than most , but after breakfast and shopping in town , after that , and having to come home do washing and chop firewood  ..... its lie down or spin out time .

However , I do not have the persecution you suffer from, nor does my physical stuff seem anywhere as bad  or debilitating as yours does .  So, like I said , I do have sympathy .

But I do also feel frustrated with you that you have cemented yourself in this position . I have tried a few approaches and suggestions on you about shifting this , however I now see you do not want to / feel you  can not shift from this outlook so I really dont see how someone insisting this is just God being close to you  is going to help you at all .

Not much  I can do for you any more  ..... except ....

would you like a cup of tea ? 

576px-Cup_of_tea_and_bourbon_biscuit.jpg

• Like 1

I appreciate all the feedback, I really do.  A number of you have tried to give me a new perspective, and I've considered them all.  From my vantage point, knowing that a God (or Devil) can be cruel, and that this being has power over me, I've realized that the only thing to call to the God for is mercy, to thank Him for His mercy, because He doesn't have to be merciful.  Who can really say what the Gods do to and for us one way or the other?  Best just to thank them for mercy and leave the rest in their hands.

On 5/8/2022 at 1:41 PM, helpfuldemon said:

these wires got implanted in a very scientific order

1 hour ago, helpfuldemon said:

Best just to thank them for mercy and leave the rest in their hands.

Does being a voluntary victim contribute to the intended unfolding of the Universal Design?

See, it makes no sense.  I wasn't granted any information or training from these things, just random hallucinations and the occasional word or idea I'd either never heard of or didn't think on much.  I see it as all really unnecessarily and the only thing I can use to justify it is that when I told God to do what He wanted with me, that He used me as a focal point for venting his anger.  This has been very destructive and it makes me want to destroy, but I submit to tolerating it and neutralize that feeling.  I just sit and allow this device to devour me.

How do you know it was God that you spoke to?  What tests did you do?

"By their fruits you will know them."

It didn't need to be "the' God, when I called out to God a voice replied in a strange language and it didn't sound altogether human.  It was a Divine Being, God or not, something from above.

7 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

... a voice replied in a strange language and it didn't sound altogether human.  It was a Divine Being, God or not, something from above.

So how do you know it was a divine being?   What tests?