awaken

自發功spontaneous gong

7 hours ago, Mango said:

不能這樣說的, 因為太極拳和自發功同樣都是氣功, 是有同樣的効果. 所謂氣功即是練呼吸帶有動作. 練到有素才有氣感而不是一朝一夕便可得來的.

我可能沒把前提說清楚,導致你誤會了

太極拳剛練的時候,是沒有氣感,只有動作的。

但是自發功一旦出現太極拳動作,直接就是有氣感的。

這是很大的差別。

當然你的意思是太極拳可能練上三十年,從沒有氣感練到有氣感,那也是可能的,但是對一個剛開始練的人而言,直接有氣感幾乎是不可能的事情。

I may not have made the premise clear, causing you to misunderstand

When Taijiquan is first practiced, there is no sense of qi, only movement.

However, once the Taijiquan movement occurs in spontaneous gong, there is a sense of qi directly.

This is a big difference.

Of course, what you mean is that Tai Chi may have been practiced for 30 years, and it is possible to practice from no sense of qi to a sense of qi, but for a person who is just starting to practice, it is almost impossible to have a sense of qi directly. 

太極拳和自發功兩者我都練過,對於練氣而言,並沒有{同樣的效果},我建議你在說出{有同樣的效果}這句話的時候,是否應該先把自發功練過,取得兩者的比較經驗,這樣可信度比較高。

I have practiced both Taijiquan and Spontaneous Gong. For Qi training, there is no {same effect}. I suggest that when you say {has the same effect}, should you first apply Spontaneous Gong? Having practiced and obtained comparative experience of the two, the reliability is relatively high.

當然就競技而言,自發功是完全沒有競技功能的,太極拳是有競技功能的,我曾經看過太極拳很厲害的教練,在台北的228公園,他是一個警察學校的教練,非常厲害。

Of course, as far as competition is concerned, spontaneous gong has no competitive function at all. Taijiquan has a competitive function. I have seen a very good Taijiquan instructor. In Taipei's 228 Park, he is a police academy coach. He is very good.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

自發功的氣,確實是發生在當下,不是那種你需要奮鬥好幾年才能有氣感的功法。

當你站立在一片大草原,你放鬆你的心靈。

到了某一個放鬆點的時候,你會發現你的重心開始被一股力量牽引

這時候如果你信任你的身體,不去和這股力量抗衡

你能順著這股力量的引導,鬆開你的雙腳

你會發現,你開始倒退走

當你順著這股倒退走的力量真的倒退走

你會以為你是直線走

但是當你的場地夠大

像足球場那麼大

你會發現,你的直線其實是圓弧線

當你足夠信任你的身體

你會發現,本來的後退,會變成繞圈

甚至變成原地旋轉

這時候,你會覺得你很像在練八卦掌,也很像在練蘇菲旋轉

但是這是自發功

既不是八卦掌,也不是蘇菲旋轉

你除了繞圈,你還旋轉,你還會繞8字型

各式各樣的繞圈

你會自動換方向

花樣非常多

要產生這些變化的前提,是你要足夠信任你的身體,信任你的氣

The qi of spontaneous gong really happens in the present moment, not the kind of gong method where you need to struggle for years to get a sense of qi.

When you stand on a prairie, you relax your mind.

At a certain point of relaxation, you will find that your center of gravity begins to be pulled by a force

At this time, if you trust your body, don't fight against this force

You can follow the lead of this force and let go of your feet

You will find that you start to walk backwards

When you really go backwards with this force of backwardness

You'll think you're walking in a straight line

But when your venue is big enough

as big as a football field

You will find that your straight line is actually a circular arc

When you trust your body enough

You will find that the original retreat will become a circle

even turn in situ

At this time, you will feel that you are practicing Baguazhang, and it is also very similar to practicing Sophie Spin.

But it's spontaneous

Neither Bagua Palm nor Sophie Spin

In addition to circles, you also rotate, and you also circle the figure 8

assorted coils

you will automatically change direction

very many patterns

The premise of these changes is that you have to trust your body enough, trust your qi

• Like 2

自發功剛開始是由重力轉移帶動身體的移動

後來變成雙手的氣牽引身體內部的氣

最後直接內氣在體內移動

最後內氣化成一顆脈動

然後開啟烏肝兔髓

也就是日魂月魄

然後進入練神領域

我不知道你們這些人在猶豫什麼

你們在真正的道法自然面前,竟然如此猶豫

你們寧願相信後天意念操控的氣功

你們也不願意練習眼前的道

Spontaneous work is initially the movement of the body driven by the transfer of gravity

Later, it turned into the qi of the hands and pulled the qi inside the body.

Finally, the direct internal gas moves in the body

Finally, the inner gas turns into a pulsation

Then turn on black liver and rabbit marrow

That is, Sun Soul Moon Soul

Then enter the realm of spiritual practice

I don't know what you guys are hesitating about

You are so hesitant in the face of the true Taoist nature

You would rather believe in qigong controlled by the acquired mind

You are also unwilling to practice the Tao in front of you.

• Like 1

孤陰不生

獨陽不長

丹道的修煉必須建立在陰陽反覆之上

只練陰或是只練陽,都是無法進步的

自發功也是一樣的

只練動功,等於只練陽,是不會進步的

練功必須要練透

什麼是練透呢?

就是從醒練到恍惚

從意識清醒練到意識恍惚

然後再練到意識清醒

這樣來回一趟稱為一個陰陽反覆

如果你時間夠,你甚至可以陰陽無限反覆下去

這樣你會進步更快

Only Yin does't grow

Only Yang does't grow, too

The cultivation of alchemy must be based on the repetition of yin and yang

Only practicing yin or only practicing yang will not make progress.

The same goes for spontaneous work

Practicing only movement is equivalent to practising only yang, and you will not make progress.

Practicing must be done(mature)

What is practice must be done(mature)?

It's from waking up to being in a trance

From conscious to trance

Then practice until you become conscious

This back and forth is called a yin and yang repetition

If you have enough time, you can even go on and on indefinitely

This way you will progress faster

Edited by awaken

5 hours ago, zerostao said:

Spontaneous Gong is done in a trance state ?

你可能對自發功有點誤解吧

我前面幾篇就有講過,自發功不是只有動,也有靜,定

You may have misunderstood spontaneous work.

As I have said in the previous articles, spontaneous gong is not only about movement, but also static and samadhi.

請你回頭看第一篇文章的第四點

寫得很清楚

Please go back to the fourth point of the first article

written clearly

Edited by awaken
  • Like 2

自發功的動作會受到場地的影響

場地小,動作小

場地大,動作就會變大

因此對一個初學者來說,夠大的場地非常重要

因為要先用大動作打開大條的經脈

The movement of spontaneous work will be affected by the venue

Small venue, small action

The bigger the field, the bigger the action

Therefore, for a beginner, a large enough venue is very important

Because you have to use big movements to open the large meridians first

最大條的經脈不是任督二脈,而是左右脈

但是一開始的時候,通常會任督二脈和左右脈的氣一起運作

因此你會出現前後跑,也會出現繞圈跑

前後跑和繞圈跑同時發生

這是最重要的兩條大經脈,因此你需要夠大的場地,幫你打通這四條大經脈

The largest meridian is not the two meridians of Ren and Du, but the left and right meridians.

But in the beginning, the qi of Ren and Du and the left and right meridians are usually operated together.

So you run back and forth and you run in circles

Running back and forth and running in circles at the same time

These are the two most important major meridians, so you need a large enough venue to help you get through these four major meridians

Curious why the “zi” in zi fa gong is translated to English as Spontaneous (without external stimulus or cause). Based on my experience with it the last two years a more accurate translation of zi would be “naturally arising”or “issued from the self”. For me it usually arises after I take an action - for example the spinal wave starts when I sit up straight opening Ming men - whether I am intending to create the wave our not, it happens. The turning of magnetic energy in the abdomen (counterclockwise horizontally or up back and down front ) starts when I stretch open my palms or use a hand mudra while sitting with Ming men open   The bouncing in the body in standing practice gets triggered when I actively drop the pelvis (or even gently touch the abdomen or sacrum with my awareness)I initially discovered  a number of these relationships through trial and error as I didn’t have a teacher at that time that was familiar with them and my initial experience came in a yoga class where I was the only one having this experience.  At the time I was not seeking nor really aware of this phenomena and was genuinely surprised by it. Since then I found a great teacher who is familiar with it and what I have learned has reinforced these relationships (as well as shown me more) I have also now seen others experiencing similar movements  (presumably with similar triggers) For me zi fa gong has been like a teacher. It initially showed me many of these relationships and now provides a feedback loop during practice about whether I am  applying the practice principles. It can even get triggered while doing asana if I approach them in a specific way. 

Having googled electromagnetic energy I found some basic physics diagrams explaining counterclockwise energy movement as well as up down energy movement having to do with north south polarity and the existence of an electromagnetic concept called a solenoid. Very interesting how the solenoid looks a little like representations of the spine or sushumna or central channel or a caduceus I have seen. North and south magnetic poles seem alot like the energy centers at the top of the head and at the perineum in both Hindu yoga  and Daoist systems . I am sure I am oversimplifying all this but it’s interesting connection to the zi fa gong movements I’ve experienced and helps me to make sense of it. It also ties in with the definition of zi as naturally arising or arising from the self (from our inherent bio electro magnetic fields).  while I believe that both Hindu and Daoist systems go much deeper than this I think this may provide a reasonable model at least at a superficial level.

• Like 1

I noticed that the "fā" in zifagong 自發功 is the same as that in fajin 發勁.
(Unless I'm mistaken. Wikipedia spells it as 発勁, but that might be a Japanese character.)

發 is illustrated as the path taken by an arrow fired from a bow, meaning to send or issue forth.

Also the "zì" 自 (oneself) same as in ziran 自然, meaning nature.

:wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sahaja said:

Based on my experience with it the last two years a more accurate translation of zi would be “naturally arising”

Naturaly arising, that's a good term although spontaneous is not bad either.

Seems to me it's produced by the 'chi of the earth' for want of better words.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 1:40 PM, Nintendao said:

自發功

自發功 is a self-initiated qigong method. It implicated that there is no definite sequential form. Thus, the movements initiated by practitioners are different every time without mind control. With this practice, sometimes the practitioner cannot stop the movements and goes into an impaired mental state. It requires external help from an experienced qigong master to get out of this mode.

「自發功需要氣功師的幫忙」完全是子虛烏有的說法

自發功完全不需要任何氣功師的幫忙,也不會陷入任何精神問題

反倒是各位要小心氣功師的植入式行銷手法,想藉由自發功來索取高額學費,而這是非常常見的一種詐欺行為

"Spontaneous gong requires the help of a qigong master" is a completely false statement

Spontaneous gong does not require the help of any qigong master, and it will not fall into any mental problems.

On the contrary, you should be careful about the implanted marketing tactics of qigong masters. They want to ask for high tuition fees through spontaneous gong. This is a very common fraudulent behavior.

• Thanks 1

丹道的修煉需要以氣感為前提,而自發功是修煉氣感最好的工具

千萬不要被氣功師誤導,把你原本的先天能力,搞成後天,這樣你的丹道修煉道路,可能從此被毀掉。

千萬不要忘記,道法自然,是絕對的真理

The cultivation of alchemy requires a sense of qi as the premise, and spontaneous gong is the best tool for cultivating the sense of qi

Don't be misled by qigong masters and turn your original innate ability into an acquired one. In this way, your alchemy cultivation path may be ruined from now on.

Don't forget that Taoism is natural and is the absolute truth.

這裡有很多氣功師想要找學生賺學費,也有很多學生捧著大筆鈔票,想來找老師。

我所做的事情,對這群人來說,是白費力氣。

因為一個願打,一個願挨。

問題是當你的目標如果只是練氣功,那不關我的事情。

如果你的目標不是只有練氣功,你想要從事真實的丹道修煉,那你最好離氣功師越遠越好,否則你會被誤導到離丹道很遙遠的地方。

There are many qigong masters here who want to find students to earn their tuition fees, and there are also many students holding large sums of money and want to find teachers.

What I did, for this group of people, was a waste of effort.

Because one is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer.

The problem is that if your goal is just to practice qigong, that's none of my business.

If your goal is not just to practice qigong, but you want to engage in real alchemy cultivation, then you'd better stay as far away from these  qigong masters as possible, otherwise you will be misled to a place far away from alchemy.

Edited by awaken