Son Goku

Chanelling qi through love.

When I look within I am lifted beyond the confines of time and space, in tune with a majestic, all-concience existence which mocks fear and laughs at death, compared to which seas and mountains, suns and planets, appear no more than flimsy rack floating across a blazing sky, an existence that is in all and yet absolutely removed from everything, an endless inexpressable wonder that can only be experianced and not described.

Edited by Son Goku

was dropped at the feet of one of the greatest meditation masters in modern history Kalu Rinpoche as an infant

!

!

Must've been dropped on his head. :lol:

cute girls! like the olsen twins, you mean?

Too old for him. But damn, I checked and they're older than I am lol.. I always thought they were younger. :lol:

edit: There was this Michelle girl here who was offering sex at one time. :lol:

Edited by Pero

Michelle... I had forgotten about her! Ok, Plato, you can fess up now!! :lol:

D- You'll have to read Drew Hempel's posts... you'll dig his full lotus at McDonalds practice.

Welcome to taobums!

.... can you turn super saiyajin Trunks?

It's singular, and in reference to a tree. :D

A teacher that I sat with, Mark Griffin, spent some time with Kalu. Says he was "extremely enlightened".

milarepa.jpg

Darin,

Friends don't let friends date Olsen twins. I've heard that they are worth avoiding lately.

Yoda

Darin,

Friends don't let friends date Olsen twins. I've heard that they are worth avoiding lately.

Yoda

Why is that?

Why is that?

Oh, sheesh! :angry:Now we're going to have to listen to another wild story of "partying with celebrities at Degoba"! :lol:

Revisionist? I'd prefere a More playful comparison, like the monkey king! Read a journey to the west!?

Edited by Son Goku

I'm trying to be honest. Maybe I just changed my mind. If you're reading this more love to you.

"Go as crazy as your heart desires, but avoid the authorities if you value your freedom"

Edited by Son Goku

What more could one ask for, other then a life of fluidity, love, and a moment to moment enjoyment of this our own majestic existence?

Edited by Son Goku

love to you too

FORWARD IN ALL DIRECTIONS AT ONCE!!!

Yea Rain! I like the cut of your jib buddy.

Yea Rain! I like the cut of your jib buddy.

you may call me mrs. hansen

Edited by rain

you may call me mrs. hansen

Yes mam Mrs. Hansen. I beg your pardon ma' lady.

--------------

On a side note who else is reading this weird thread?

Found in the Catskill mountains of New York, they can be pretty demanding about entrance exams, but the tradition is cool.

Edited by Son Goku

I'm embarrassed for the males on this thread. I can always feel RAIN's female energy. That's how I know she's female.

It's strange that I can feel the energy of people's posts online. Most males are dead unfortunately. haha. But if a male is a pervert or really angry or sad -- any really strong emotion. I can feel it.

Females are ALIVE! haha.

I live in a secret world with females. Males are cut out of it -- most of them. Oh well.

http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com