Sign in to follow this  
helpfuldemon

The Abyss

The key to the Abyss is the Gnostic Star.  It opens a gateway to another place, and the magician experiences torture by demons.  Until the magician stops thinking, the torture will continue.  Then they become a silent being, with no desire for anything.  There is no magic here, all that is fantasy.  And so they live out their days in silence.

On 14/01/2022 at 9:03 AM, helpfuldemon said:

The key to the Abyss is the Gnostic Star.  It opens a gateway to another place, and the magician experiences torture by demons.  Until the magician stops thinking, the torture will continue.  Then they become a silent being, with no desire for anything.  There is no magic here, all that is fantasy.  And so they live out their days in silence.

Have you ever considered that ?

• Haha 4

No need to be jealous, the Abyss is nothing desirable.  It kills your desire and will, it scatters your knowledge to the wind, it leaves you defenseless against the cosmic forces of God and it is the end of magick.  You don't want to experience it.

On 1/13/2022 at 3:03 PM, helpfuldemon said:

Where is the other place? The abyss is undefined with no map at all. 

I don't know where it is located, I suspect it is all around us but as we are enclosed in our bodies, we don't see it or interact with it.  The Gnostic Star cracks open your root chakra and head chakra and then you interact with what is in the Abyss.

5 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

The Gnostic Star cracks open your root chakra and head chakra and then you interact with what is in the Abyss.

Could be worse. 

Could be a morning star cracking open your head. 

• Haha 2

Along  with all this 'Helpful Demonic' advice ... I just  luuuuv the consistency of his  'gnosis ' regarding  'The Abyss '  ;

9 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

It opens a gateway to another place, and the magician experiences torture by demons.  Until the magician stops thinking, the torture will continue.  Then they become a silent being, with no desire for anything.  

9 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

, the Abyss ...  It kills your desire and will, it scatters your knowledge to the wind,  ....

Yet .....  

44 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

...., we don't interact with it.  ...

Maybe try again and think it through a bit first ?

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ralis said:

Where is the other place? The abyss is undefined with no map at all. 

Apparently it is  up the crack of your root chakra  .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Apparently it is  up the crack of your root chakra  .

I was just thinking the same thing. A dark and mysterious place. :lol:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

Yes, in their ignorance, people often mock what they don't understand or haven't experienced.

With that remark you are implying you are in the abyss. Then why are you even speaking about it given that absolute silence is required. :lol:

Are there internet and computers in the abyss from which you are communicating?

• Haha 1

I entered into an abyss in my heart, and it was a very dark place, but I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ralis said:

With that remark you are implying you are in the abyss. Then why are you even speaking about it given that absolute silence is required. :lol:

Are there internet and computers in the abyss from which you are communicating?

The Abyss is more of an intellectual place, but it is tied to the supernatural other place that Divine Beings reside in.  It's more in the mind and it means that it is an endless quest of thinking and falling into contemplation, and the only way out is to stop, but a person cannot stop until they have the answers they seek.  When you stop, you find that you have lost all desire and will, but your thoughts are mostly in order.  

35 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

The Abyss is more of an intellectual place, but it is tied to the supernatural other place that Divine Beings reside in.  It's more in the mind and it means that it is an endless quest of thinking and falling into contemplation, and the only way out is to stop, but a person cannot stop until they have the answers they seek.  When you stop, you find that you have lost all desire and will, but your thoughts are mostly in order.  

In other words, when one is in the abyss, all desire to post on Internet forums disappears.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

I understand that many of you like to poke fun at the sincere and I wonder why?  Reminds me of junior high school.  

Junior high school has people poking fun to be mean. Here, people (mostly) poke fun because they want to help someone see something that everyone else can see but the individual himself or herself doesn’t or refuses to see. 

A blind man walked around the forest with a lantern to show people he was there and nobody would bump into him. He eventually bumped into someone and got angry, saying that he has a lantern for a reason. The other person said, “Your light burnt out long ago and you didn’t even know it.”

• Like 2

4 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

Yes, in their ignorance, people often mock what they don't understand or haven't experienced.

Nah . Its YOU that I am mocking due to you PURPORTING to have understanding and experience of things mystical and / or occult when by the posts presented - you clearly do not have experience or understanding of them .  However , you do have experience dealing with your mental disability  , although that is certainly NOT the same thing .

2 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

That definition of Abyss seems to only exist in your own mind . No other scholar or  psychonaut  describes it so .

And by using the collective 'you' in your descriptions is wrong , it should be  " I "  - it appears you are attempting to use a form of psychological  projection in order to try and give your own personal experiences some type of outward objective reality .

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

In other words, when one is in the abyss, all desire to post on Internet forums disappears.

I am in the Abyss

... and I made this post with no personal desires whatsoever attached to it    :) 

• Like 1

Thats the great thing about desireless  posting  'from the Abyss'  ..... note how absolutely one is detached from the information they are conveying

B)

1 hour ago, helpfuldemon said:

I understand that many of you like to poke fun at the sincere and I wonder why?  Reminds me of junior high school.  

Finally! You got what is going on !

You make junior high school posts  ...  thats the type of response ya gonna get .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My experiences are my own, and I've done nothing but share them in total transparency.  From what I have experienced, I describe them to my best ability.  Do they need to match what others have experienced?  No, I am just sharing what I know, and you can call it junior high or false if you want.  I don't answer to you.

Sign in to follow this