Toni

Fragrant qi gong has saved my life

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I know I have said many crazy things in the forum, but I have an important message I want to share with everybody. At the beginning of the year I was sick. I had heart problems, sometimes the palpitations were so big I thought I was going to die, no joke here. I couldn't even sleep well because at night the palpitations were more severe. I also felt very clearly that I had a big problem with my heart, I could feel it clearly. Also I had a little bit of pain in the left part of my chest almost all the time, and of course I didn't have any energy at all.

 

As a last resort I tried fragrant qi gong again. I practiced fragrant for 7 months between 2018 and 2019. It worked well on me but I quitted it because I wanted to practice other things. But with this problem I knew very well that only fragrant could help me, so I started doing it again, and in a few weeks almost all my problems have disappeared. It has healed me perfectly well, now I have energy again, I don't feel pain in my heart and I am happy again. I also feel that the more I practice the better I will feel.

 

Psychologically it has not been easy to manage all this. I thought I could die at any moment for weeks, so the merit of this fragrant qi gong is huge. Now I will dedicate my life to this qi gong, I will do it every day and I will teach it to others, so they can benefit as much as I have. I write this because I want everybody to know the powerful benefits of this style of qi gong.

 

Pd: I think my health problems were caused by psychological disturbances. I had a bad time because my mother almost died at the beginning of the year, she was very ill for weeks. Now she is better. Apart from doing fragrant qi gong, I am beginning to change my mental attitude. I try to be more positive, suggesting myself with positive thinking. I am reading a book on the subject, recommended by a friend of mine: You are the placebo, from Joe Dispenza, a very recommendable book which focus on the importance of the mind on health, and how negative and positive thinking and emotions affect our physical health.

I now realize that my internal cultivation these last years was focusing too much on the body, neglecting the mind.

Edited by Toni
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad it helped, but did you think about going to the doctor? You may have heart issues or sleep apnea. 

 

My teachers usually say "First, eliminate medical issues." 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like doctors. I almost went but now i feel much better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on your healing. You may wish to also consider cutting foods out of your diet that push pressure on the heart. Cheers. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

Congrats on your healing. You may wish to also consider cutting foods out of your diet that push pressure on the heart. Cheers. 

Thks. Could u tell me which foods? Thks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my experience....eggs, peanut butter....foods that have lots of cholesterol. Additionally, you can also eat heart nurturing foods (spinach). TCM has much to say about how foods influence the organs, research and you'll find plenty. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Toni said:

I don't like doctors. I almost went but now i feel much better

 

You don't like doctors, but will accept medical advice from strangers online? 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, forestofemptiness said:

 

You don't like doctors, but will accept medical advice from strangers online? 

 

 

Where is Jeff when most needed? :D:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Antonio108 said:

Hello,

 

Where did you learn Fragrant Qigong?

I learned it from John Dolic: http://www.qigongchinesehealth.com/

 

Here you have a good free video:

 

 

It is a simple qi gong but very effective

Edited by Toni
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Toni said:

I learned it from John Dolic: http://www.qigongchinesehealth.com/

 

 

Hi,

 

Thank you Toni.

 

Recently having had some health issues, I am thinking of taking his course.

 

I seems in the West John Dolic is the one who have more knowledge about the style.

Edited by Antonio108

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the past month or two I've been exploring different qigong styles and practices. Giving a week to each one and keeping a diary of effects I notice.

 

This week I've been doing fragrant level one twice a day. So far its been one of the best ones I've tried. Immediate results I've noticed include no work-induced tension headaches, where I'd normally get at least one really bad one a week. Also, psoriasis has improved slightly. More energy levels and general mood improvement.

 

My main misgivings with the style are that it doesn't allow you to practice any form of meditation. Up until now I've been giving about 30-60 minutes to mindfulness of breathing seated meditation. I've missed it a lot, so thats a drawback for me.

 

Will continue trying a few different styles over the next few weeks, but may return to fragrant as a permanent practice. As a healing practice I'd say its one of the fastest acting and most powerful I've tried in my life.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Vajra Fist said:

For the past month or two I've been exploring different qigong styles and practices. Giving a week to each one and keeping a diary of effects I notice.

 

This week I've been doing fragrant level one twice a day. So far its been one of the best ones I've tried. Immediate results I've noticed include no work-induced tension headaches, where I'd normally get at least one really bad one a week. Also, psoriasis has improved slightly. More energy levels and general mood improvement.

 

My main misgivings with the style are that it doesn't allow you to practice any form of meditation. Up until now I've been giving about 30-60 minutes to mindfulness of breathing seated meditation. I've missed it a lot, so thats a drawback for me.

 

Will continue trying a few different styles over the next few weeks, but may return to fragrant as a permanent practice. As a healing practice I'd say its one of the fastest acting and most powerful I've tried in my life.

 

 

Please tell us if you decide to do fragrant

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toni, Have you practiced level 2. I want to know how someone felt when they practised level 2. I am doing level 1 and I like it very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Learner said:

Toni, Have you practiced level 2. I want to know how someone felt when they practised level 2. I am doing level 1 and I like it very much.

I practiced level 2 in 2019. It felt well but somehow I tend to think level 1 is better. Anyway i should do level 2 again to have a more solid opinion. 

 

My recommendation is that you do level 1 for 3 months or more and then try level 2. No need to hurry. I have been doing level 1 for more than 6 months and I still get many benefits.

Edited by Toni
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites