Sign in to follow this  
Hannes

non locality of spacetime and consiousness

Last week a random video popped up on my YouTube feed about ESP and it was interesting in the sense that the person (Russel Targ) both has an extensive career as a laser engineer and ESP researcher for the government. 

The most important part of his book is that he tries to put into math the theory of non locality of spacetime and in doing so explains the possibility of ESP and other phenomena many of us have experienced in our lives or hear from other people.

Not to mention old Buddhist explain a similar fashion.

I wonder if there is more theories out there that try to use science to prove the "super natural" (I hate that word because not is outside of nature).

Posted (edited)

Yes . Well, perhaps not a 'hard' science , but psychology  has some theories about it .

Circuit 8 in Exo-psychology  is deemed to be 'non-local ' consciousness, and if so would explain some of our 'rarer' abilities .

"  8 - The Psycho-atomic Circuit allows access to the intergalactic consciousness that predates life in the universe (characterized as God, the Overmind and lets humans operate outside of space-time and the constraints of relativity. This circuit is associated with Ketamine and DMT by Leary. (Called also by Leary The Neuro-Atomic Circuit or The Metaphysiological Circuit, Robert Anton Wilson called this circuit The Quantum Non-Local Circuit.) "

https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/8-Circuit_Model_of_Consciousness

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this