Sign in to follow this  
arthur

Moving Dan Tian shortens life?

An interesting video of Sadhguru describing the risk of moving the Manipura (i believe this refers to the dan tian), that will shorten one's life, when the body is moved along.

What's your thought, sifus.

• Haha 1

My advice is to be very mentally "hygienic".

By that I mean don't give teachers and teachings space in your head unless they can prove without a doubt they are the real deal.  

Just because a person is good at talking, and people enjoy listening to what they say doesn't mean they have a clue what they are talking about. 

It is very easy to get caught up in world of nonsense and false teachings if you aren't careful.  

Edited by Iliketurtles
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Iliketurtles said:

Just because a person is good at talking, and people enjoy listening to what they say doesn't mean they have a clue what they are talking about. 

It is very easy to get caught up in world of nonsense and false teachings if you aren't careful.  

Completely agree.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, arthur said:

An interesting video of Sadhguru describing the risk of moving the Manipura (i believe this refers to the dan tian), that will shorten one's life, when the body is moved along.

What's your thought, sifus.

The others are right. 

AND manipura is the 3rd chakra not a dantien. Dantien and chakras are not the same.

Best

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this