mwight

I am aware! Watch THIS!

Guest winpro07

Watched troup of small brown elephants in Thailand that danced in time together without trainers present. A man turned on a sterio, and the elephants started thier routine. One of them walked a slack rope. they also played music on over sized thai instruments. The cool thing was seeing the trainers love for thier elephants, and how much the elephnats loved putting on a show.

heh i'd prefer to be dead than be put through that elephants training

heh i'd prefer to be dead than be put through that elephants training

I concur, animal abuse.

Edited by Xienkula1

Watched troup of small brown elephants in Thailand that danced in time together without trainers present. A man turned on a sterio, and the elephants started thier routine. One of them walked a slack rope. they also played music on over sized thai instruments. The cool thing was seeing the trainers love for thier elephants, and how much the elephnats loved putting on a show.

Elephants habituated into such a robotic state that they seemed to a the disney conditoned anthropomorphistic watcher that they 'loved putting on a show' and bought into the illusion that their trainers 'loved' the elephants. SO much love that they got them to behave as their training dictated, as if they were doing it of their own free will. As if they had anything resembling that left.

Or is the contrivance of this in accordance with the tao, in some way? Some wonderful, convoluted way, something like oooooh maybe a superb level of freedom induced in the elephants by the training they had to undergo to conform to others wishes? A wondrous chance for them to give up what they were, and find a new self, able to titillate others. An audience full of people ever hungry for variety, in their endless desire to experience 'everything'. nevrenuffpie. Lets watch animals perform tricks, YAY!

Are the elephants getting to realise their unknown gifts and talents through the great love of the trainers, who are showing them a new wonderful word of performing for others to watch, and experience the liberation of doing as they are told, on other peoples terms, and internalise the game to the extent that a watcher could fondly imagine it was cute. Or at least get off on the level of contrivance set up for their consumption. Before they move onto the next novelty to be consumed.

or is it just manipulative for trivial reasons. A power trip. Man wins, he subjugates as automatically as he breathes.

Or is it just of no consequence whatsoever.

ANIMAL ABUSE .

This type of training of elephants and other animals should be forbidden forever.

I just saw few seconds of it and dont want even to watch the whole of it. I prefer to get out in the park and watch the wind in the trees, clouds drifting, squirells running around and smelling the wet earth for my entertaiment.

Living conditions of these creatures are horrible and nothing like their natural habitat.

• Like 3