Hi All,

Reading this thread inspired me to begin practicing the full lotus. I've done seated meditation from the half-lotus for years now. I guess I never moved on to the full lotus because I thought the discomfort would hinder my practice instead of enhance it.

Well I'm on my second week now, I do two 15 minute sessions, one in the morning, one in the evening. Actually sitting in the position is not so bad, but getting out of it hurts like the devil. Especially my ankle. You have to start somewhere, though.

But, I have noticed a pretty dramatic increase in flexibility of my legs and lower back. Also, weirdly, my body feels lighter for some reason.

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration.

Chris

My practice has been shitty for the past few weeks...today I sat full louts a few times for ~30 seconds each and my crown & 3rd eye are back shining again...interesting....

I just spent 4 hours shooting energy -- having energy exchanges -- all while sitting in full-lotus. The main problem is that if you have food in your stomach then the vagus nerve transduces the bacteria along with the serotonin -- oxytocin, etc. So I have to eat garlic and take tea tree oil, etc. haha. Still emotions are more important than nutrition in my opinion and I'm working on the nutrition so it's getting better.

My neck center pulsates and then there's this orgasmic bliss in the energy exchanges -- as I take in the lower emotions and shoot out light from the pineal gland.

I just spent 4 hours shooting energy --

My neck center pulsates and then there's this orgasmic bliss in the energy exchanges -- as I take in the lower emotions and shoot out light from the pineal gland.

Well Drew you must be admonished in that you could have been evolving so much more accellerated with the pinealjaculatont, hmmm but what can be done, it would be a miracle if a dog could meow.

Well if you google "O at a D" you'll get my play by play account of my discovery of these mutual climaxes and my experiments, etc. Now I openly shoot energy into the males at work and then they watch me shoot energy into the females and vice versa. I'm initiating a couple males -- the females don't need it. haha. Basically the males come to me for reloading and I just look into their eyes and then my neck and right-side vagus nerve pulsates -- the adam apple. That just kicked in after last Equinox, as I explained. It used to be just the right side vagus nerve -- now it's mainly the adam's apple. But, as I've stated, the vagus nerve also transduces the bacteria to my head -- e. coli or something. So there's some kinks in the system. I'm still working on my diet cuz I eat sugar and meat, etc. haha. Anyway I'm have a lot of fun with this.

Last night I woke up after 4 hours of sleep and then sat in full-lotus for the rest of my sleep needs -- having several internal climaxes -- until about noon. Did some reading, ate a meal -- little fish heads from West Africa, smelt -- in spinach and curry and potato flakes. haha.

Anyway so it's cool that full-lotus can be "conscious" dreaming and sleep, etc. Day before yesterday I saved this young latina girl -- maybe 11 -- from this big AFrican-American male pimp (literally). That was my latest full-lotus at Taco Bells. Last time I went there his prostitute was basically attacking me and cried out how she was "coming" from sticking her backside in my face. haha.

So well there you have it folks.

aaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa..........I googled "O at a D" and this was the first link that came up. Positively fantastic, I now know where to order cards for any occasion. Screw hallmark!!!

HB03NEW.png

TH03.png

OK, this is all very strange.

With my limited exposure to this sexual daoism practice I thought you are supposed to be without desire while cultivating this energy, and that having personal desire will cause the opposite effect.

In all honesty I am not sure if most of this stuff is being made up in some kind of adolescent egotistical game.

Actually Gurdjieff did this -- it's described in Colin Wilson's book "The Occult." Apparently you don't sit in full-lotus all day. haha.

Last summer I went 3 days without being hungry yet never eating food -- just living off "O at a Ds." Pretty wild.

The farthest "O at a D" I've done is a block away. In that case it was the drunk homeless Native American lady. We met at the bus stop where I was sitting in full-lotus. We had a couple climaxes together and then she walked off. A block away she looked back into my eyes. When the eyes have direct line up that's the best transmission. I immediately soaked up her SADNESS which amazed me and then shot bliss into her.

So it's an exchange of the lower electrochemical energy -- sadness, lust, fear, worry, anger -- for "love-light" or "bliss-light" -- it's orgasmic energy but it's through the third eye so there's a purity to it. Hard to explain.

Anyway like I said -- the diet is the hardest part. But we just keep sitting in full-lotus and see what happens.

For example the energy will get pulled out of me - soaked up by someone else -- without me knowing where it's being soaked from, until I look up and around. Then I can focus the energy with my eyes -- but it's the pineal gland shooting it out.

One time there was this homeless drunk Native American male -- lots of anger. I picked it up immediately -- my liver literally started burning hot, which surprised me. First time that happened through an energy exchange.

So I was sitting in full-lotus at B.K. -- where I've done so for the past year or so. Anyway he was trying to accost me but it was amazing -- the love-light literally stopped him in his tracks --- stopped his MIND! So he turns around to sit down. I keep shooting energy at him -- or he's soaking it up. He gets his food and on the way back I shoot more energy at him and then he just comes up to me -- without any sort of greeting -- and just says

"thanks" -- with real heart energy. It was wild. I called that a night.

So the energy exchanges vary -- one time there was this huge homeless African-American closeted gay dude who sat at my booth -- drugged up on something. I was at McDs at that time. haha. Anyway that got a bit dangerous since he had something of an exorcism. haha. Well so it goes.

To say that modern males are "retards" because they can't have multiple interal orgasms in public would be mean but my inclination is that females think this about males. haha.

Edited by drew hempel

I just spent 4 hours shooting energy -- having energy exchanges -- all while sitting in full-lotus. The main problem is that if you have food in your stomach then the vagus nerve transduces the bacteria along with the serotonin -- oxytocin, etc. So I have to eat garlic and take tea tree oil, etc. haha. Still emotions are more important than nutrition in my opinion and I'm working on the nutrition so it's getting better.

Hi Drew :)

I enjoy reading your posts.

I have some questions if you don't mind...

1) Have you ever eaten steamed garlic? If so, does it work the same as raw garlic? The reason I ask is because steamed garlic doesn't smell half as bad as raw garlic and you can eat much more of it is steamed.

2) In one post you had recommended eating garlic and fibre to ease diarhea. Have you ever heard of L-Glutamine? Ever tried that? Does it really increase HGH in the body by 400%?

3) The full lotus is quite interesting. What I would like to know is do you know about mulabhanda or the root lock? I have the idea that the full lotus is making you perform the lower chakra locks naturally. I'm curious to know whether or not you can get the same effect as the full lotus just by doing the root lock (tighten the anus, perenium, lower abdomen and solar plexus) and slowing your breathing down, but not while sitting in full lotus. Also, if you try this, you might want to perform the neck lock too (move head slightly back, gently tense the muscles in the neck and relax the jaw) as well as kechari (tongue on palate) to see if it brings the energy up to the pineal/third eye.. I'm really curious about this!

Thanks. I appreciate it. :)

TI

Essentially as far as supplements go, the body self-regulates the bioavailability of nutrients. So if you take a vitamin you can overdose - say "a" but if you eat carrots you can have tons more betacarotene then your body will use, without it being toxic. So the development of hormones from amino acids is the same way.

Full-lotus practiced alone works to open up the energy centers -- using what I call the "Yan Xin Secret" -- redirected the light emissions of the brain back into the lower body, off the palm of the hands in front of the stomach.

So that creates a nonlinear feedback system which then further opens up the brain capacity -- the synapses of the brain, fed by the pineal gland.

So let's say you sit in full-lotus around other people. It might be that a certain person has very strong hormones. The full-lotus will suck up those hormones into YOUR body and then ionize those hormones into neurotransmitters, via the vagus nerve-pineal gland, and then shoot out the coherent light back into the person who gave you the hormones -- all via an impersonal yin (hormones), yang (neurotransmitter) exchange.

The more you store energy in your body as electromagnetic fields, the more people with strong hormones will be attracted to your electromagnetic energy. That's why people go to monasteries or caves, etc., in order to build up their own energy.

http://www.lifescientists.de/ib_004e15.htm

Thank you for your reflections from Lotus Land drew. I am submersing myself in crowds after three years of selective sensory deprivation. I've managed to coax a job out of my current situation in which now I get paid to help manage people while listening to very loud very live music. It's both very fun and very scary. The truth is really putting one foot directly in front of the other. Walking a very thin line between very subjective realms of existence.

Developing zero point awareness and circulating in a crowd is IN-DEED very profound considering the nature of other humans as zero point transmitters, functioning as a mandalinguistic whole w/ the group... it be true, we all do dance... with the I in the you. It is to my surprise not outside the disguise most people confide to wear to the steeple... these people, encounter moments w/ the divine, act out malign. Intertwining the design.

What really happens when you "drop everything" surveying in selective silence the "rising up" of emotive layers... in objective silence... laughters lance Pin Points moments of decisions precision, peeling back layers... of earlier prayers, visions ... revisions.

Edited by Spectrum

ohhh, one reason I really want to get a house...I want a recording room that will be acoustically isolated, would love to meditate in there too :D

That's the biggest trip of course -- that there's no escape. It's not just sound but my roommate sucks off my energy while I sleep. That's why I've started sleeping less and replacing sleep with full-lotus meditation, learning to do into REM and deep sleep while in full-lotus. haha.

Slowly we adapt to harmonize the energy at a deeper level.

Is using a couple legweights as a prop in the middle to keep my legs from tearing off the side of me an acceptable interim crutch? :lol:

Well I've heard of people putting a cushion underneath so that they're leaning forward.... and also Jim Nance would state: Don't force yourself. haha.

I sit with a hard cushion to prop UP the sit bones and keep the coccyx bone from curving in too much. Then

the rest is adjusted at the hips to lower back, scapulae area and neck...lol That part is all manual..haha

Yet, I do enjoy the direct sitting on the floor. Not painful at all, just better for the spine to have something lifting it up about 2-3 inches.

Peace,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Hi Drew :)

Thank you for your responses, although I don't think you've answered this question:

3) The full lotus is quite interesting. What I would like to know is do you know about mulabhanda or the root lock? I have the idea that the full lotus is making you perform the lower chakra locks naturally. I'm curious to know whether or not you can get the same effect as the full lotus just by doing the root lock (tighten the anus, perenium, lower abdomen and solar plexus) and slowing your breathing down, but not while sitting in full lotus. Also, if you try this, you might want to perform the neck lock too (move head slightly back, gently tense the muscles in the neck and relax the jaw) as well as kechari (tongue on palate) to see if it brings the energy up to the pineal/third eye.. I'm really curious about this!

However, I think I've answered it myself today. You've discovered the missing link. Ever wonder why kundalini yogis don't do the mc orbit? It is because sitting in full lotus activates the front channel (vagus nerves' pathways) and that takes care of that.

I just spent 1/2 hour sitting in full lotus and this is what I've found:

1) Almost instantly I can feel two pathways up the front of the body leading to the forehead.

2) The flow from this channel is upwards and it can be downwards too, or at least that is where the heat flowed.

3) After a while, the pain forces me to enact deep breathing to help focus.

4) The pain caused me to want to perform the root lock, which did occur spontaneously a few times but I relaxed them. The reason I relaxed them is because I didn't want kundalini raising up the spine at this time.

5) My face and head still got very hot. The heat streamed down my neck, chest and towards my abdomen. (gee I hope I didin't overdo it.. )

Some points: During this session, I was performing kechari, had my head tilted downwards and held the palms of my hands pointing towards my solar plexus.

Some questions:

1) The beam from the third eye is one beam. You have two hands. Do you put your hands one on top of each other or do you imagine two beams projecting from your third eye? If you put your hands on top of each other, which hand is closest to the abdomen?

2) Do you rest your hands on your feet?

3) Do you do kechari at the same time? (tongue on palate)

At this point, I have my doubts as to whether or not the front path (vagus path) activates chakras like the sushumna kundalini path is supposed to. Any comments on that?

Thanks. :)

TI

Edited by Tibetan_Ice

Well I could tell you but then I'd have to pretend that my mind has a location! haha. As Chunyi Lin states we can point the "sword fingers" one direction while using the pineal gland to shoot the energy the "opposite" direction or -- whereever I mind goes in time and space, etc.

But the "yan xin secret" does rely on putting the hands on top of each other -- I think for males it's left hand closest to the body, palm facing the throat-pineal gland laser beam. haha.

just better for the spine to have something lifting it up about 2-3 inches.

There is something about the way the lower back relates to the lower abdominals, illiosoas and flexors here w/ the 2-3" lift/support during seated meditation. Without it (sit bones flat on the floor) the core is much more "engaged" with the spinal alignment, which can be a good thing to practice for durations because it requires a conscious recognition of the engagement / relaxation of the dantien w/ each breath.

These small details seem very significant because in these very SMALL spaces of 2-3" profound biomechanical alignments can occur which can significantly aid the easy in which the body changes fro one state to another. Also can aid those spiritually minded people along their path.

Something similar could be said about going from an upright standing posture to wuji (sung), which is only really a postural change of 2-3", yet effects both the biomechanical weight distributions as well as the transmitting/receptivity of the bodies nerves.