Trunk

Noni juice

Michael,

If you're going to be a fad diet guru, I'm sure your publicist will come up with a Twinkie angle. Call it homeopathic ;).

Seriously, there's a Milton Erickson story of how he treated a woman who wanted to lose weight. He told her that for her treatment she actually needed to deliberately gain a certain amount of weight. And only then was she "allowed" to start losing :). Of course he also engaged in brilliant hypnotic conversation with her, using Ericksonian techniques, I suspect. But it worked.

Re. being too dumb to do proper diet, I doubt that - energetic blockages, maybe!

Cat, excellent insight re. embodiment issues.

Thaddeus - acid in the esophagus burns. Acid in the stomach doesn't, because it belongs there, and the mucus membranes protect. It's not usually a matter of simply too much or too little, but that too little in the stomach puts the acid where it doesnt' belong.

Or maybe you meant an actual excess of stomach acid? I'm not sure if there would be symptoms, although I bet there would be a TCM condition of excess or pitta derangement to attend to. Dr.Jonathan Wright, who wrote Why Stomach Acid is Good For You, excellent book, says that it doesn't matter how much more acid is in the stomach - as long as that lower esophageal sphincter is functioning properly, which it does when there is enough stomach acidity, there shouldn't be any reflux.

-Karen

Edited by karen

Mythmaker - I'm not really concerned wether the theory is 'nonsense' or 'TRUE' - certainly people have different eating habits, and when people with different habits, preferences, and different digestions live together, it's a stress to the system.

I know it's difficult.

If you are the prime food gatherer, cook don't push your food on the others.

Make what you want for yourself and make what the others want for them

Hopefully they will see a difference in you and will want to change or try your

food.

This is a very important part of self cultivation.

Body mind and spirit

Hello to everyone,

In the last 2 years, i've used every superfood that I could find and several brands of each.

-noni juice

-barley grass juice

-Spirulina

-Goji berry

-Gac juice

-raw cacao

and a few others that I can't remember.

In my opinion and without a shadow of a doubt, the most powerful food i'v worked with is fresh, organic wheatgrass juice. Second only to juicing your own organic wheatgrass, for me, is a blend of:

-celery greens

-italian parsely

-watercress

high in andostrenone, the bitter flavour in those foods work as a precursor and stimulate natural human growth hormone production. Parsnip is another, but tastes very ordinary as a juice:) Celery also converts (almost instantly) to something identical to common 'pheremones', allowing one to seem more attractive, and with sweeter breath and sweat.

Compared to all the 'craze' juices and superfoods, wheatgrass is the king of the hill. The only other supplement I would spend my money on, is an organic, phytonutrient rich blend called 'vital greens'. It is a live, mulitivtamin powder that comes for over 70 fresh sources and is absolutely bursting with life.