Sign in to follow this  
mantis

weak erection

i used to think i had peyronie's to but it's said that if the erection doesn't cause you pain then there is nothing to worry about, i also read the same witch, that if you have a downward curve to do it in the cowgirl position so that the curve hits the g-spot.

if i have an erection and i flex my pc muscle it goes up to the 2nd in the picture but once i release it then it goes back down again. another thing that bothers me too is that as again dr. lin mentioned i am above average in terms of size which he says can result in less blood pressure.

650epa/450dha for two capsules and my protein powder is 100% whey. rosalia, it's not that it's not hard, it is very hard, i have a downward curve as some men have curves to the left, right, and up. the only thing i'm curious about is if it's supposed to be as high as the one in the diagram despite the curve.

mantis, if there is no problem with hardness then there is no real problem. Some men have a more stretched ligament than others (not to mention the natural curve). Usually this happens as men age, but some younger men are that way naturally. It is actually advantagous in some ways because men whose ligament cannot relax enough may find it difficult if not impossible to get into certain positions. The picture you referenced seems to be implying hardness (i.e. lack of blood pressure) which would be a problem.

Re: your diet, in agreement with Lin, the profs at school (an acupuncture college) would be appaled. Cut the milk and start eating some real food. Drop the red meat and add lots more veggies. You know this is not a good diet.

You know my opinion about this whole retention thing. Use it or lose it, that's what I think. At your age you shouldn't retain for more than a week.

witches always want a man to lose his manhood, hence the kind advice above. Edited by Procurator

it isn't? i admit i should eat some greens but i don't understand why a diet that is high in protein (milk, chicken, meat) is really bad for you. i work out a lot and i can't really repair my muscles with vegetables (or can i)?

i suppose i misunderstood the photo but i will still try and take better care of myself and see if things improve.

it isn't? i admit i should eat some greens but i don't understand why a diet that is high in protein (milk, chicken, meat) is really bad for you. i work out a lot and i can't really repair my muscles with vegetables (or can i)?

i suppose i misunderstood the photo but i will still try and take better care of myself and see if things improve.

You would be amazed at the problems people come to our clinic with that either completely go away or improve vastly with decreased or eliminated milk consumption. It could possibly be argued that you could safely drink organic milk, but even that is doubtful. (this was not an opinion easily adopted, before seeing the results/effects of moderate t ohigh meat consumption in some people it seemed a little silly). Keep in mind that we are the only species that drinks milk (from another species) beyond infancy. As for red meat, you will hear various reports on this, but bottom line is that you do not need a large quantity of it. Also, remember meat is not the only source of protein. You can eat an assortment of beans and other vegetables. This will not only give you all the protein you need (the average human only requires a few grams at most a day) but also a well rounded diet. Some people here have spoken out against soy, but research showing problems has only been in cases of excessive consumption (problems with excessive meat or anything consumption arise also), not with balanced diets.

Good luck.

if i only consumed a few grams of protein i think i'd die, when you work out you are supposed to consume a lot more to help your body repair itself. the milk i drink is labeled to be from cows that have not been treated with antibiotics or growth hormones so i'd say it's at the very least a little better than others.

i've gone periods of not drinking milk and not eating meat (was vegan for a time) and i didn't notice any significant change, maybe it was too short of a time frame? i don't know, i used to drink soy milk all the time too. i will try to put some greens back in my diet though.

if i only consumed a few grams of protein i think i'd die, when you work out you are supposed to consume a lot more to help your body repair itself. the milk i drink is labeled to be from cows that have not been treated with antibiotics or growth hormones so i'd say it's at the very least a little better than others.

i've gone periods of not drinking milk and not eating meat (was vegan for a time) and i didn't notice any significant change, maybe it was too short of a time frame? i don't know, i used to drink soy milk all the time too. i will try to put some greens back in my diet though.

For bodybuilders the usual recommendation is 1-2g of protein per 1 lbs of body weight. Keep in mind though that meat is not you only source of protein, and even with a meat based diet you need different kinds.

As for the milk, it does sound like a lesser of evils (no hormones) but again, the profs at school would say you should cut it completely.

Vegan diets are statistically less healthy than even meat based diets (according to research vegetarians live longest, followed by moderate meateaters in a distant second, vegans came in last). It is possible to have a healthy vegan diet (probably), but most vegans don't have it. Just don't overdo the protein and bump up your veggies and you should be fine. Better yet, see a Nutritionist to help you tailor your diet to your workouts.

@mantis

For a good erection you need nitric oxide. You metabolize NO from arginine. Actually dr. Lin's formula for erection problems is ArgiNOx which is arginine with some herbs and vitamins. Here is the composition of ArgiNox.

http://lin-institute.org/herbs/arginox.htm

You can take them from any bodybuilding store or diet supplements store or directly from foods. The problem with arginine is that if you already have herpes virus you can trigger an infection outburst. The only way to neutralize the herpes infection is to take l-lysine thats because lysine blocks the assimilation of arginine at the level of intestinal tract. Here you can find a list of foods with the amount of arginine and lysine they contain:

http://www.herpes.com/Nutrition.shtml

as you can see the highest lysine/arginine ratio is for milk and processed milk products while the highest arginine/lysine ratio is for nuts and seeds.

Also if you practice yang breathing, reverse breathing or any other taoist breathing technique such as iron shirt, actually you increase the nitric oxide in the blood. When Ron Jeremy sais that he can obtain an instant erection in the lockroom by swallowing several gulps of qi you should read "he increases the amount of nitric oxide in the blood and send it by his will through conception vessel into his penis"

I assume at 16 yo you are in the puberty so you don't have the maximum testosteron level, you will have it at around age 21. you can figure it out the level of testosteron by the amount of bodyhair. actually the bodyhair is the result of DHT which is burned testosterone. That means testosterone burned in presence of nitric oxide. I believe that Fire/Yang sexual energy is mainly these two neurotransmitters.

Be careful also with the inflammation of the large intestine or others tissues, you can inflame seminal ducts, epididym, prostate or even the testicles because nitric oxide is the main agent in the inflammation tissues mechanism. So my advice is to be careful and use small steps and at any wrong sign to take back two steps.

Seek the balance in your body. Water/Fire - Yin/Yang you need both.

I hope these infos will help you

they do, i guess i'm a late bloomer since i hardly have a mustache yet haha, thanks for the tips on NO2, i was thinking about buying some before and i might actually buy some next time i go to gnc. as for the inflammation, i'm not worried about it, although that's not the reason for me taking it the fish oil is indeed an ant inflammatory.

I have got to repeat myself. You are pretty young. No need to mess with too many things right now I feel... :)

Harry

Why all the body building anyway? Just a question. Seems that many muscle builders end up with qi that doesn't flow too well especially through the joints. If you have other sports, qigong, or stretching routines I image that helps qi flow out. I just remember one time a huge ripped dude came to our bagua class, looked at all us thin guys and thought it would be all too easy. And yet, he had the worst balance, coordination, flexibility, and endurance of any guy there.

Arginine/Nitric Oxide is a very good supplement to take if you are working out, its great for energy, strength and growth, it also seems to help in the bedroom. In regards to it causing herpes outbreaks if you have the virus, this has not been my experience, herpes outbreaks are generally triggered from a run down immune system, if you remain calm and stress free, exercise and eat right you probably wont get many outbreaks at all, I believe Qigong if practiced regularly could more then likely cure most herpes ailments due to its effect on chi flow, internal organ health, blood flow, relaxation response and immune boosting effects.

Why all the body building anyway? Just a question. Seems that many muscle builders end up with qi that doesn't flow too well especially through the joints. If you have other sports, qigong, or stretching routines I image that helps qi flow out. I just remember one time a huge ripped dude came to our bagua class, looked at all us thin guys and thought it would be all too easy. And yet, he had the worst balance, coordination, flexibility, and endurance of any guy there.

it's a completely different environment, the same can be said about a tai chi or qigong dude going into a weight room and trying to be arnold schwarzenegger. i lift weights because i want a strong and fit body, a lot of body builders don't do cardio but i'm not a body builder, if anything i aim more for power and i do cardio almost everyday.

it's a completely different environment, the same can be said about a tai chi or qigong dude going into a weight room and trying to be arnold schwarzenegger. i lift weights because i want a strong and fit body, a lot of body builders don't do cardio but i'm not a body builder, if anything i aim more for power and i do cardio almost everyday.

I agree completely that qigong/taiji/internal martial art folks would get their buts kicked in weightlifting should they try and outmatch a power lifter. And a strong body is definitely an asset if you develop the tendons in pace with the muscles. However, a lot of muscle mass can be a liability when it comes to qigong.

More muscles means more lactic acid when you use them. This creates an acid environment in the body. If your body is already somewhat acidic, your muscles won't dump that lactic acid into the circulatory system and instead store it inside the muscle tissues. This makes muscles hard even when they aren't flexed. This also decreases the amount of power the muscle has because the range of relaxation to contraction is necessarily shorter. Hard muscles stop getting good circulation (because of the acidic environment) and therefore also lack adequate nourishment and oxygen. Exercise and damage for circulation into the muscles, which then dump more acid, which other tissues are forced to absorb.

Eating most proteins, dairy, white sugar (the worst) and simply carbohydrates also cause the body to become more acidic. Dark green veggies are the most alkaline foods out there and most veggies and some fruits are also alkaline. Muscle building plus high acid, low alkaline diet puts you on track for a double whammy. We see folks like this in the Doc's office, guys in their late twenties with nice big muscles but organs like the elderly.

I say keep muscle building, do what you love, cardio is good too. If you then use the last 3rd of your workout stretching (developing the joints and tendons) you'll have a body with real power. Then add veggies to your diet. Lots. In fact if you had the amount of protein the size of your palm every meal and then ate veggies until you were full, muscle size development might slow but muscle power development would skyrocket (and when I say power I don't mean dead lifting but living athletic explosive power)

use or loose, good advice haha

the quality and quantity of sexual power is equal to the health and energy state of your organs

and yes, too young to be worried about this

it is a good advice to start the internal work only after the organism is fully mature

especially if you do it without supervision

until then, there are a lot of other things you should worry about, which, ironically, may have no connection whatsoever with your main interests now...

isnt life a riot ??

Sign in to follow this