Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreak

How to Meditate on Love? Romantic Love? Loving Kindness? Sexual Love?

Just now, Heartbreak said:

This is why I said you suffer from heartbreaks.

I don’t think you have a clue about what or whom I am nor what I can handle.

You are wrong about me! You have started a new thread every few days asking for help. Even though you have some mysterious force or demon or dark goddess guiding you. Why are you here if you have demonic assistance?

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

I want to be the most loving person on this plane regardless of whether others love me or not.

Hi Heartbreak,

th?id=OIP.UabdHgvDKuB86se_VgodtAHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300   th?id=OIP.OwVHUcDuaBXDYNKgDIIF8QHaHz&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Do you have the guts to change from attention to respect?

Image result for A gut feeling is actually every cell in your body deepak chopra gif

Pick up the gauntlet thrown at you.

- Anand

On 3/1/2020 at 10:00 AM, Heartbreak said:

How to Meditate on Love? Romantic Love? Loving Kindness? Sexual Love?

I have been instructed to feel and think about women whom I love and lust the most and “imagine to feel” all manner of love towards the women.

But for some reasons I can imagine the scenarios where I am happy and in love with women but I just can’t feel the love in my heart.

What can I do?

This OP is very confusing. What do you really want? Your later posts contradict what you are asking here. I think you are completely lost.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

I want to be the most loving person on this plane regardless of whether others love me or not.

Mind your T?

On 02/03/2020 at 5:00 AM, Heartbreak said:

How to Meditate on Love? Romantic Love? Loving Kindness? Sexual Love?

I have been instructed to feel and think about women whom I love and lust the most and “imagine to feel” all manner of love towards the women.

48 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Meditation will bring love into my heart which is the internal love of god which I am looking for not external love in women.

Make up your mind ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Mind your T?

Maybe he WAS on a plane  .....  typing away on his phone .

I am surprised you missed the opportunity Limi ?   ....

" I want to be the most loving person on this plane regardless of whether others love me or not. "

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

This is why I said you suffer from heartbreaks.

I don’t think you have a clue about what or whom I am nor what I can handle.

1) you are gullible, posting conspiracy theory videos from people who at best are delusional or at worst willingly posting disinformation for the sake of monetizing content (something revealed last year by the New York Times),

2) you have too many assumptions about spirituality and entities,

3) you are looking for placebos and quick fixes while refusing to look at yourself as you blame aliens or spirits, and most especially, blame women for all your woes,

4) you have made up your own dichotomy instead of listening to people, including ralis, who have years of formal instruction and insight to qualify them as understanding what is actually going on in your psyche

5) you post threads constantly looking for attention and send PMs asking for help but never having any basic manners that a supposed adult like yourself should have learned and makes you no more juvenile than another member here, lightseeker, who keeps posting begging for free information and powers,

6) you have victim mentality and refuse to take any feedback whatsoever, made worse by the fact YOU ARE VIOLATING FORUM RULES SUCH AS POSTING CONSPIRACY VIDEOS AND MISOGYNISTIC NONSENSE ON AN ALMOST DAILY BASIS.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

I don’t think you have a clue about what or whom I am nor what I can handle

Hi Heartbreak,

Honestly ~ do you know what/whom you are?

Can you handle brotherly love?

15 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Well I like to start with something that appeals to my heart.

For a start ~ does it appeal to your heart if I extend some brotherly love to you?

- Anand

9 hours ago, Limahong said:

For a start ~ does it appeal to your heart if I extend some brotherly love to you?

Hi Heartbreak,

Can you please send me a green light?

- Anand

Sign in to follow this