Goku76

Breathing into LDT properly using reverse breathing

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

Meridians are close to physical body, even people who don't feel Qi will feel this thing.

Like I said before the only test for sensitivity is to apply energy projection from 3-5 meter distance and watch people tell exactly where he feels Qi.

This is passable after about 15 mins of training with real master and not a fucking joke you have been wasting your life with. :D

Oh, the enlightened one who studies non dualism.

:D Go on...tell us all how awesome you are. That is all this has been leading up to, hasn't it? 

Son, there's nothing you can do or show me that I've not seen before. 

1 minute ago, dwai said:

:D Go on...tell us all how awesome you are. That is all this has been leading up to, hasn't it? 

Son, there's nothing you can do or show me that I've not seen before. 

After I have verified your level of cultivation, your opinion became irrelevant, may you be at peace merging back into the global consciousness you came from.

I read opinions of people who have power, wisdom, knowledge. It takes a fool to listen to another fool.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, dwai said:

I used to think that way. However, i think we and our circumstances (culture, society, etc etc) define our own limitations. The limitation is only in the mind. If the mind opens up, the universe can fit in it quite happily. :)

Too metaphysical for a taoist pragmatist.  I just want to...  you know...  roam the root of heaven and earth.  :D     

20 minutes ago, dwai said:

Very cool...what is it?

That's a luopan, literally "south-pointing needle" (a compass pointing to the south magnetic pole) -- the ancient taoist tool used for discerning, differentiating, analyzing, and using (or avoiding) all kinds of qi in the environment.  It is studied and used in classical Xuan Kong or space-time feng shui which includes San He (Landscape & Formations), San Yuan (Flying Stars), Ba Zhai (Eight Mansions) etc. It is based on the taoist fundamentals and extensive empirical observations of natural earthly and celestial phenomena.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Too metaphysical for a taoist pragmatist.  I just want to...  you know...  roam the root of heaven and earth.  :D     

That's a luopan, literally "south-pointing needle" (a compass pointing to the south magnetic pole) -- the ancient taoist tool used for discerning, differentiating, analyzing, and using (or avoiding) all kinds of qi in the environment.  It is studied and used in classical Xuan Kong or space-time feng shui which includes San He (Landscape & Formations), San Yuan (Flying Stars), Ba Zhai (Eight Mansions) etc. It is based on the taoist fundamentals and extensive empirical observations of natural earthly and celestial phenomena.  

That’s fascinating - a geomancy gadget. Do you have more info on this (knowing you, you surely do :) )and would like to share? 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:35 PM, GSmaster said:

That's not a proof.

Proof is evidence that compels a mind to accept it as true.

Different people accept different evidence.

On 1/17/2020 at 5:21 AM, GSmaster said:

Those come from weak subconsciousness.

Nocturnal emissions with a dream, perhaps.

Nocturnal emissions with no dream are called 滑精/huajing, which is different from those with a dream, usually called 遺精/yijing or 夢遺/mengyiHuajing is generally understood to be primarily caused by weak kidney yang. There are various types of mengyi which are categorized by their causes, which can include excessive desire, built up jing fluid, kidney yin deficiency leading to a type of "fire" (metaphorically speaking) that disturbs the mind during sleep and triggers wet dreams; and visits from entities which in English I suppose we could call incubi/succubi.

"Weak subconscious" arguably plays a role in all of this, but not necessarily the main role. For instance--supposing that we interpret the term "weak subconscious" in a similar way--a person with this problem may be more easily "seduced" in sleep by a ghost. However, strong qi in and of itself will protect the body from the advances of such creatures, and not everybody who has strong qi has a strong mind, just as not all people with strong minds have strong qi.

On 1/17/2020 at 5:21 AM, GSmaster said:

Lack of qi circulation / qi stagnation

Premature ejaculation is not generally treated as a symptom of qi stagnation or insufficient qi circulation in Chinese medicine, and since Chinese medicine is very good at treating this condition, I lend credence to its explanations. Premature ejaculation is also more about deficient kidney yang (leading to the inability of the body to "hold" jing in long enough) or kidney yin deficiency (leading to "deficiency fire," which means that the various sexual responses, including both arousal and orgasm, are too easily triggered, kind of like a fuse that burns way too quickly). Chinese medicine also recognizes the mental factors that dominate the thinking on this condition in western medicine, anxiety and excessive excitement being the main culprits.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Proof is evidence that compels a mind to accept it as true.

Mind can accept anything as truth as well as deny everything based on the will or disposition of the user.

8 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Different people accept different evidence.

Sky is blue, grass is green, humans are humans.