Sign in to follow this  
Mskied

Greatings from the White Brotherhood

Now he will come back and chastise you for what 'you' wrote up there  ^   :D  

What the heck, I'll give it a go too :

Oh Great BullShit generator , why did  Mskied write  'Greatings from the W B ' ?

The goal of psionic wave oscillations is to plant the seeds of truth rather than illusion. Consciousness is a constant. To traverse the quest is to become one with it.

Ohhh ... I see.   And another ;  Is Mskied claiming to be a member of said 'White Brotherhood '  (otherwise, why start your own thread saying  Greetings (or Greatings ) from ......  "  ?

We are at a crossroads of conscious living and materialism. Reality has always been overflowing with starseeds whose hopes are baptized in inspiration. We are in the midst of a sublime invocation of well being that will clear a path toward the dreamtime itself.

... Wow !  This shit works !

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Now he will come back and chastise you for what 'you' wrote up there  ^   :D  

What the heck, I'll give it a go too :

Oh please. It was not written by me; it was written through me. :D

Edited by Earl Grey

Was that a channelling from 'the God Mapa '   ?

Which leads me to my 4th question   for Mskied , about claiming to be a prophet , now     :) 

(see post #1 )

- no need to ask who the God Mapa is though, I looked it up - only one hit cam up though   ;

https://www.crisisprevention.com/en-AU/What-We-Do/MAPA-Management-of-Actual-or-Potential-Aggression-1

• Haha 1

So I feel that I have completed my task as an initiate.  I feel confident that from this point forward I am free to declare my own Law and make my voice heard in life, whether it be online or in other formats.  I have spent the past 20 years unveiling my process of initiation on the internet as per my sworn oath.  I regret that many of the places I posted are now defunct, but I hardly imagine that anyone cares to back track through my history to discover how I unraveled creation and myth.  I am comfortable with what I have left here as the culmination of my analysis, except to say that, while Man is coming towards atheism, and that the old Gods will fall away to the new, there will always be a God of some kind, for God cannot be defeated- God is inherent in our species, in the mind of every child that gazes at the stars, and every adult that gazes at the heart.  

I hope that my thoughts and writings have inspired others to seek knowledge of our history, both current and past, and that it will inspire many to make the changes in the world that need to be made for the sake of our current time, and the time of the children to come.  May your life be ever what you desire, and may you never fall victim to ignorance.  MSKIED

PS follow me on facebook if you like @Markus Malarkus

22 hours ago, Mskied said:

I apologize for using the you, it does sound very lecturelike I used to say one instead of you but Ive gotten lazy.

In a general sense, it does seem avoiding placing one's personal understanding/experience on others is much more conducive to open exchange and dialogue. Leaving people some space to share their own experience, in their own way, seems to be what you're fighting for for yourself, while not recognizing the manner in which you've been communicating perhaps leaves others fighting for their own voice. It's an interesting (and apparently self perpetuating) dynamic.

anyway, inaccurate perceptions are only inaccurate according to an established norm

For the moment I'm going to focus on language. Words are only useful due to agreed upon meanings. In a living language, such as the English we're using here, these meanings can change in a manner similar to what you describe only if enough people agree, and begin to use the word in the new manner - which simply establishes a new norm. If people refuse the new meaning, the old norm remains.

When it comes to Crowley and the manner he used "will" there is an established norm, and your interpretation would be the "new meaning" which is being refused. The old "norm" remains. 

This doesn't mean you can't speak of your own experience as your own experience, but it does mean if you use Crowley's "will" to back it up, arguments against your departure from the norm are likely to arise. 

but if one finds that the norm is not to ones liking then the path to enlightenment is not held within their walls,

From what I've experienced and understood enlightenment has nothing at all to do with what is to one's liking.

Time is up for now. Perhaps I'll return later.

Yes, I understand that I made reference to other people and other systems because I was a bit jumbled on my definition of these things based purely on my self- and I have read some of the materials but probably (at the time) was unfinished, and not in line with the "accepted" version of the scholars of these systems might propose.  The argument in question was based off of my interpretation of the Book of the Law, as well as observing the recommended rites that Crowley set forth, and I do not believe my interpretation was in error based on these things, but Nungali and Earl Grey are determined to punish me for my comments, and are continually attacking every word I utter because they feel they have superior knowledge of materials, though whether their personal stance on the matter is superior I cannot say, for it seems that these people are answerless in regards to wisdom, and are simply just students of Wisdom rather than practitioners of it.  I have yet to hear from either one any observation of real depth, but that is probably also because it is hard to navigate their web they weave to ensare me as they pursue satisfying their own egos.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mskied said:

but Nungali and Earl Grey are determined to punish me for my comments, and are continually attacking every word I utter because they feel they have superior knowledge of materials, though whether their personal stance on the matter is superior

Strange, if you look at my original comment here https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49593-an-end-to-the-intellect/?do=findComment&comment=898633

All I did was ask where you got your information from and how you concluded what you did. Your wordplay, defensiveness, avoidance, and your sycophantic friend led to the dissolution of communication. 

By this post: https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49593-an-end-to-the-intellect/?do=findComment&comment=899947

you are already assuming I am attacking you. 

I never claimed superiority--all I said was with what little I have read, I never missed the point of Crowley or substituted his intended meaning for my own interpretation, nor did I shut myself off from those who knew what they were talking about. 

This is analogous to someone saying that the meaning of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol was that Bob Cratchett should have had better health insurance for Tiny Tim and Ebeneezer Scrooge inspired every capitalist by using contractual labor to avoid awarding employee benefits and pension. 

Lastly, I spelled it out clearly here in response to what you directly said about me: 

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/49593-an-end-to-the-intellect/?do=findComment&comment=900657

How is it my disagreement about your dubious arguments lead you to conclude that you think I believe I’m a god of knowledge? Or enlightened? Ha! 

A person disagreeing with you means they are know-it-alls! Or enlightened gods of knowledge! That’s new!

I disagree with you because you sound silly, not because I think I am great! And I disagree with you even more because nothing you’re saying sounds like anything I’ve actually said this whole time, but I don’t think you’re a know-it-all enlightened god of knowledge...I don’t even think about you except when you get defensive on this thread or post nonsense elsewhere!

Oh my goodness, I am really chuckling aloud now as I type this. 

Edited by Earl Grey

2 hours ago, Mskied said:

.....  it is hard to navigate their web they weave to ensare me as they pursue satisfying their own egos.

Mmwa ha ha haaarrr

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPKtVBjnMaykmQoim7lOm

5 hours ago, Mskied said:

So I feel that I have completed my task as an initiate.  I feel confident that from this point forward I am free to declare my own Law and make my voice heard in life, whether it be online or in other formats.  I have spent the past 20 years unveiling my process of initiation on the internet as per my sworn oath.  I regret that many of the places I posted are now defunct, but I hardly imagine that anyone cares to back track through my history to discover how I unraveled creation and myth.  I am comfortable with what I have left here as the culmination of my analysis, except to say that, while Man is coming towards atheism, and that the old Gods will fall away to the new, there will always be a God of some kind, for God cannot be defeated- God is inherent in our species, in the mind of every child that gazes at the stars, and every adult that gazes at the heart.  

I hope that my thoughts and writings have inspired others to seek knowledge of our history, both current and past, and that it will inspire many to make the changes in the world that need to be made for the sake of our current time, and the time of the children to come.  May your life be ever what you desire, and may you never fall victim to ignorance.  MSKIED

PS follow me on facebook if you like @Markus Malarkus

What a nice little summary ... thing is ....

you still havent answered my questions .

You said you would answer questions, you complained that  it wasnt true when it was said you refuse to answer a simple question, you said people where picking on you by saying you would not answer questions , you asked people to ask you questions .

I said that you wouldnt  answer them, you would just use trickery and diversion and double speak and cosmic jargon trying to  show yourself in some type of 'spiritual knowledge ' . You said I was unfair and picking on you for saying that .

Yet, you still have refused to answer very simple questions about  this thread, which you started and made claims about yourself in; being a member of the 'White Brotherhood' and being a prophet . Instead you wrote the above rubbish as some type of self justification .

Well, that has not let you off the hook at all .

You call us egotists yet it is YOU that are asking people to follow you .

Why on earth would anyone want to be a follower of someone like you  ... that cant, will not and refuses to answer the most simple of questions and can not show any real depth of understanding about the subject that you want people to follow you in .  .... and we are the egotists !   

Astounding !

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Yes, I understand that I made reference to other people and other systems because I was a bit jumbled on my definition of these things based purely on my self- and I have read some of the materials but probably (at the time) was unfinished, and not in line with the "accepted" version of the scholars of these systems might propose.  The argument in question was based off of my interpretation of the Book of the Law, as well as observing the recommended rites that Crowley set forth, and I do not believe my interpretation was in error based on these things, ...

The Book of the Law is a rather short read. It is "channeled" material dictated in one hour increments over the course of three days, and can be read in less time than the dictation took. 

The author is said to be Aiwass, who subsequently spoke with the voice of three divinities correlated with three Aeons. For me, there are two principle ways to map these out.

First is chronologically as an early matriarchal understanding, a more recent patriarchal understanding, and the present individualistic understanding. I think this is the more simplistic and easily grasped understanding. 

The second is a bit deeper and more complex: Nuit/Mother as space and Hadit/Father as potentially - the manifestation of their union is the unruly and unbridled child finding his way in the present Aeon. We went through nurture and love; we passed through discipline and rule, and now we are (potentially) free and individualized - each able to recognize the inner universe and manifest experience according to this internal law.

IMO If one takes the book as actually telling them to do something, they have entirely missed the mark, and are still manifesting attributes consistent with the second Aeon - hence have not reached a stage of self-actualization, and are not acting in accord with their true will. Unless, of course, their will is to acquiesce... 

We can look at different ways of understanding certain passages if you'd like, and I am able to share how they would fit into either of the two maps for understanding I've shared in this post if you are interested. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It depends where you fall when you actually come to such a book.  If you are already doing your Will, then you will read it and agree.  If you are looking to find your Will, you very well will take it as a directive to go look for it.  Remember that this is part of an initiation rite, and that the Neophyte assumes to know nothing and is willing to try anything, until the time is right for them to partake in further rites.  In the end, RaHoorKuit is the goal- a person willing to fight for what they believe in.  Sovereign pharaoh of their own nation (personal or otherwise)

Edited by Mskied

On 10/31/2019 at 1:28 PM, Mskied said:

I apologize for using the you, it does sound very lecturelike I used to say one instead of you but Ive gotten lazy.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:45 PM, Mskied said:

why don't you simply state that using you as a person reveals their wisdom is not admitting to themselves that it is only wise to them and not the individual they are advising and leave it at that?  Why do you need to make a big parade of people that make mistakes rather than simply instruct how not to make them, and share the information that you possess about the subject?

Most likely because we've been here awhile, and have become rather good at spotting who wouldn't hear/listen anyway..

-_-

Try to keep in mind that a lot of people that post thoughts and ideas are in some sort of mystical process, whether they have learned it from a "certified" mystic, or come to it on their own, they are really only trying to share their observations, and probably aren't trying to come off as some super knower, but rather, just wanting to share their insight.  People of a certain nature do not take kindly to being "told" what to do and how, but many teachers in the past have used this method.  Its actually a relatively new thing to put the non personal method to use, so go easy on these people.  As people that have some kind of educated or informed background, I should expect them to be able to understand this type of thing, and listen to the advise and comment on the idea, and then gently educate on how to illustrate it in a different tongue.  Ignoring the wisdom just to criticize the format doesn't do much for an exchange of ideas, it just makes it seem like you are either simply resistant to being offered wisdom, or want to scold- which is what you feel they do to you, and so, their retaliation is justified, as you would think yours is.

1 hour ago, Mskied said:

Try to keep in mind that a lot of people that post thoughts and ideas are in some sort of mystical process, whether they have learned it from a "certified" mystic, or come to it on their own, they are really only trying to share their observations, and probably aren't trying to come off as some super knower,

Thats fine but when, in the middle of that, they casually drop advice to other people , like ;  " Remember that this is part of an initiation rite, and that the Neophyte assumes to know nothing and is willing to try anything, until the time is right for them to partake in further rites."

Now, it might be fine if YOU consider it an initiation rite for YOURSELF   , but to remind someone else  that 'it is'  that, is something different .

It is also not assumed that the Neophyte knows nothing either . The Neophyte should be immersed in the curriculum of the Neophyte and should actually be learning and knowing a lot .  And they should not be willing 'to try anything' , they should be sticking to their curriculum .  If one took your advise here , a neophyte should be willing to 'try' a demonic evocation, before they have even learnt the protection and  banishing rituals .

This is exactly the type of problem that arises when one goes 'free form' , by themselves and tries things without a valid, structured , step- by step, with the stages in the right  arrangement , curriculum .

You should learn about the dangers of ,  how to protect yourself  against and the correct processes  involved with  electricity  before you attempt to  wire  and set an electrical  system .   Similar  thing  !

Know nothing and try anything  ... a recipe  for a huge mess .... like some people here  have got themselves into .

And it doesnt even make sense what you wrote   ;  " try anything, until the time is right for them to partake in further rites."   If they are going to 'try anything ', why wait for a 'time' to partake in further rites if they are going to try anything in the first place .

We had a young woman neophyte here years back that would not take this advise . As a member of our group she was allowed to borrow from our extensive magical and hermetic library, I told her ; 'Anything from the bottom shelf ; intros,  curriculum material, banishing rites etc . '  What does she take (without my knowing ) ?  The Necronomicon .   For whatever  weird reason she felt to do that Next month  she is admitted to a psyche ward .

but rather, just wanting to share their insight.  People of a certain nature do not take kindly to being "told" what to do and how, but many teachers in the past have used this method.  Its actually a relatively new thing to put the non personal method to use, so go easy on these people.  As people that have some kind of educated or informed background, I should expect them to be able to understand this type of thing, and listen to the advise and comment on the idea, and then gently educate on how to illustrate it in a different tongue.  Ignoring the wisdom just to criticize the format

I am not just criticising the format  and ignoring the wisdom , I am saying, in a lot of cases the wisdom has been replaced with some dangerous 'advice'  to others  that is NOT just some persons " ... thoughts and ideas are in some sort of mystical process ... "

doesn't do much for an exchange of ideas, it just makes it seem like you are either simply resistant to being offered wisdom, or want to scold- which is what you feel they do to you, and so, their retaliation is justified, as you would think yours is.

But ilumairen  did  simply offer you some wisdom and you responded with these two posts above  .

... hence her last comment above .

She actually offered you exactly what you were asking for here ,   "   ....    We can look at different ways of understanding certain passages if you'd like, and I am able to share how they would fit into either of the two maps for understanding I've shared in this post if you are interested.  "

And look how you responded , by reminding her what the Book 'is' and jumbled up with bad and wrong advice (  and where the hell did you pick that up from anyway ! ? )   and not really engaging with what she offered you .

So I guess you aren't interested in that either  ... even though you are whinging  about no one doing what she did .

These are the sort of things people here cane you for .... not 'formatting'   not 'musing '  not just merely 'expressing yourself ' .  Its a general dynamic  you got going .

...   and I  am still waiting for some answers to those very basic questions  I asked you .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You have your method, I have mine, we have ours.  Stop pretending you don't believe you are an authority any more than I claim to know anything, we both have our style, and neither one is any better or worse, just different- for different people of different approach.  I really wish you would just let people express themselves without being so critical.  We aren't all going to (or want to, for that matter) conform to your method.  This isn't your thread anyway, so why not go post in your own space.  

Edited by Mskied
  • Haha 1

:tosses @Mskied a box of Kleenex :

Whenever you're done with your personal pity party, perhaps we could actually discuss the subject matter like grown ups..

• Like 2

I have a teacher who deliberately presses the buttons of students to piss them off and tease them, because part of the reasoning behind it is to point out not only when they are taking themselves too goddamned seriously, but they are both unwilling and unreasonable while they are caught in their reality tunnel and paradigm.

Eventually, being pissed off either makes one stubbornly reinforce their beliefs or they lose power quickly once those beliefs are applied to demonstrate skill (or lack thereof), such as someone thinking anger makes them powerful, which doesn't, it makes you vulnerable and stupid, whether in physical combat or verbal dialogue. 

Nungali is a lovable rogue and trickster and Illumairen is a sensitive soul who pushes for fairness and openness, like any Divine Feminine matriarch, a la the Honored Matres in Dune. Even I am still far away from my own learning and skill, and over the years I've trained, one thing that helps is recognizing when the door keeps slamming in my face or I keep running into walls, it means that my head is likely not screwed on straight.

So for example in another thread, Illumairen and Nungali used their style of engaging to let the Tao speak through them, in which Nungali identified I was throwing a fit like Donald Trump and looked childish, and Illumairen said that I sure wasn't demonstrating that I was above the people being disrespectful to me, for if anything, I'd sunk to their level and possibly even lower. 

In retrospect, yes, I was defensive and in ego mode. But at least I was willing to consider it given some time and took a short break instead of feeding the ego-fear complex. I'll take a moment to recognize both Nungali and llumairen to both apologize again and thank them for the lesson. You can go to the Leftist thread to see it, as I own my mistakes. 

Where you are right now? You're in the self-initiated, self-elevated stage where no amount of reason or feedback will get you to realize that besides endangering others through citing Crowley and others incorrectly with your dubious interpretations, you're not going to get anywhere worth exploring, and can possibly harm yourself too, mentally, emotionally, and yes, energetically. 

Nobody here is perfect, but we're all using our insight and experience (which includes mistakes and misunderstandings, believe it or not) to actually help out. We've been trying to help since the beginning, but you're so caught up in being defensive that you think there's a conspiracy to piss you off

• Like 1

People come to knowledge with a certain amount of experience and knowledge, and depending upon the system they find, they must adjust their experience with what is being presented.  All I am doing is pointing out the fundamentals of idea so that a person may be able to contemplate their already vast pool of ideas and decide upon their Will prior to engaging in a system that doesn't always specify the intention of the prophets and mystics of that tradition.  What I have revealed here and elsewhere are the fundamental premises of thought behind various systems so that a person coming to them has an idea of what they hope for personally, and also so they are not blind upon entering a certain system in the hopes of rowing their boat to land that they may not even want to tread.  I admit I am scattered around, and I do not claim to have an orderly process for this, mostly I am revealing and documenting, perhaps in the future I will properly catalogue, but for now I am coming to the end of my initiation, which doesn't seem familiar to any of you and so I choose not to reveal it, not only for your sake, but for the sake of its own sanctity.  Those that take their study seriously may or may not see my path, and those that are already on my path will probably benefit from my ideas.  I am not necessarily here to start a dialogue about any of this, or even explain it- but in the spirit of sharing my thoughts I agree to discuss, though I am coming to realize that this isn't really even necessary, as it would appear that most people in places like this would rather criticize a person for what they wear than for what the clothes represent.  This is not a pity party, it is me expressing my frustration at how little people are honoring one another for who they are and what they contribute.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Mskied said:

People come to knowledge with a certain amount of experience and knowledge, and depending upon the system they find, they must adjust their experience with what is being presented.  All I am doing is pointing out the fundamentals of idea so that a person may be able to contemplate their already vast pool of ideas and decide upon their Will prior to engaging in a system that doesn't always specify the intention of the prophets and mystics of that tradition.  What I have revealed here and elsewhere are the fundamental premises of thought behind various systems so that a person coming to them has an idea of what they hope for personally, and also so they are not blind upon entering a certain system in the hopes of rowing their boat to land that they may not even want to tread.  I admit I am scattered around, and I do not claim to have an orderly process for this, mostly I am revealing and documenting, perhaps in the future I will properly catalogue, but for now I am coming to the end of my initiation, which doesn't seem familiar to any of you and so I choose not to reveal it, not only for your sake, but for the sake of its own sanctity.  Those that take their study seriously may or may not see my path, and those that are already on my path will probably benefit from my ideas.  I am not necessarily here to start a dialogue about any of this, or even explain it- but in the spirit of sharing my thoughts I agree to discuss, though I am coming to realize that this isn't really even necessary, as it would appear that most people in places like this would rather criticize a person for what they wear than for what the clothes represent.  This is not a pity party, it is me expressing my frustration at how little people are honoring one another for who they are and what they contribute.

conclusion: a ppj for you was best since you’re really not interested in dialogue.

This is not a pity party, it is me expressing my frustration at how little people are honoring one another for who they are and what they contribute.

Ralis, Nungali, and Earl Grey all "honored" me and my contributions in this thread, so again,  your observation and conclusion is flawed. 

Edited by ilumairen
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Mskied said:

You have your method, I have mine, we have ours.  Stop pretending you don't believe you are an authority any more than I claim to know anything, we both have our style, and neither one is any better or worse, just different- for different people of different approach.  I really wish you would just let people express themselves without being so critical.  We aren't all going to (or want to, for that matter) conform to your method.  This isn't your thread anyway, so why not go post in your own space.  

Now you are trying to cover up the glaring mistakes and blunders in what you wrote by trying to wave it away as 'style'  !

It has nothing to do with a persons style . You are just trying one lame excuse after another .

I suppose I could say, yes, it is about approach .... yours is  reckless and dangerous and leads to trouble   ; all the problems  with yourself  and your experiences... which , by the way, you have stopped talking about . I guess you realised the fallacy of writing about 'what and how to do certain things' according to you  and then write all this stuff  about how bad its all going for you  )   . My approach is sensible, rational, well thought out , the traditional approach and gives good results ;

I will say this again :

I am not the one here that has constant troubles, been trapped in the Abysss for years , gets tortured by demons / spirits /  angels  - whatever it is ... has angry angels after them , etc etc .....

So yes. It  IS  certainly abut different 'approaches' !

... and telling me to go away and post somewhere else isnt going to work either .

Now, what are you going to try next ?

17 hours ago, ilumairen said:

:tosses @Mskied a box of Kleenex :

Whenever you're done with your personal pity party, perhaps we could actually discuss the subject matter like grown ups..

Discuss ?  ..... Discuss  ?

He doesnt want to discuss anything . 

He wants to be a 'spiritual teacher' and have followers .  - No discussion required !    ;) 

4 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I nominate this thread for the category of Most Misleadingly Titled.  Where are the greetings?  Where is the brotherhood, white or otherwise?

DOnt you mean ; where are 'the Greatings ' ?    :)

Maybe I will take over this thread .

Greetings Liminal Luke .  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8F1GVFOg2XEr1vFqPBZy

( See !  They all be white  ) 

... just to be fair ;

Greetings Liminal Luke

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6HY2-08rYWr0rq93Mwqj

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nungali said:

DOnt you mean ; where are 'the Greatings ' ?    :)

Maybe I will take over this thread .

Greetings Liminal Luke .  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8F1GVFOg2XEr1vFqPBZy

( See !  They all be white  ) 

... just to be fair ;

Greetings Liminal Luke

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6HY2-08rYWr0rq93Mwqj

Santa Fe has it's own Great White Brotherhood, St. Germain from Mt. Shasta or at least the founder claimed he met Germain at Mt. Shasta. 

I drive by this almost everyday since I have three clients in close proximity. Couldn't find a photo except on Google Maps so here is the link.

Their buildings are all white and members wear white while attending services.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x87185039097d774f:0x8716e6b1b7a1bd36!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/i%2Bam%2Bsanctuary%2Bsanta%2Bfe%2Bnm/@35.6940904,-105.9383266,3a,75y,224.04h,90t/data%3D*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sA9RrZ-x6_aAJWoyW5793MA*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x87185039097d774f:0x8716e6b1b7a1bd36?sa%3DX!5si+am+sanctuary+santa+fe+nm+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sA9RrZ-x6_aAJWoyW5793MA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiG7rn_7M7lAhXGop4KHcSVDC0Qpx8wDnoECAwQBg

http://www.missionstgermain.com/id73.html

Saint Germain's vibration in the land of enchantment.

saintgermainimageovernewmexicomao.jpg

Edited by ralis

Sign in to follow this