Sign in to follow this  
Mskied

Greatings from the White Brotherhood

2 hours ago, Mskied said:

Read history and you find that this is how its always been, its not just Caucasians, though it would appear that throughout history Indo Europeans have led the charge in innovation and civilization.

"led the charge"  might be right .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPU8Jc9wni46kdBnpiVwi

INDO-EUROPEAN INVASIONS

https://www.europaindigena.com/2ª-el-neolítico/iv-the-origins-of-war-and-patriarchy/indo-european-invasions/

Dot tell me this guy is going to try and argue anthropology with me  now  !      :D 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mskied said:

Read history and you find that this is how its always been, its not just Caucasians, though it would appear that throughout history Indo Europeans have led the charge in innovation and civilization.

Examples ?

I challenge YOU ! 

Come on ... cough up !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mskied said:

I challenge anyone to tally up the innovations, inventions, and contributions of a non war faring people and compare them to the others.  If you can say that these other cultures are better, then I suggest you go live in a jungle, or wherever they exist, because historically we could not have the one without the other.  Also, Aryan is not Indo European mister "there is no race"

I, unlike you, will meet any challenge about what I write .

Just one small example, with one people in one area ; The Australian Aboriginals .

briefly, they managed a whole continent  so their lifestyle and supporting environment  remained intact for over 40,000 years amidst MASSIVE  climate change ,  drought, floods, rising sea levels, animal extinctions, glaciations, desertification etc .  Creating a land of sustainable beauty and naturalness  that was soon ruined , in some cases, within one generation  of European arrival.  It is only now we are feeling the effects of a lack of management and a 200+ year result of mismanagement - including managing fire, resulting in the mess happening here right now .

Aryan IS part of Indo Europen .... genius !   .... or   Mr there are races   or even   ;     'Mr Racist ' 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

I, unlike you, will meet any challenge about what I write .

Just one small example, with one people in one area ; The Australian Aboriginals .

briefly, they managed a whole continent  so their lifestyle and supporting environment  remained intact for over 40,000 years amidst MASSIVE  climate change ,  drought, floods, rising sea levels, animal extinctions, glaciations, desertification etc .  Creating a land of sustainable beauty and naturalness  that was soon ruined , in some cases, within one generation  of European arrival.  It is only now we are feeling the effects of a lack of management and a 200+ year result of mismanagement - including managing fire, resulting in the mess happening here right now .

Aryan IS part of Indo Europen .... genius !   .... or   Mr there are races   or even   ;     'Mr Racist ' 

He is racist. He already said that the world should worship Hitler’s anus in the other thread (“Do What Thou Wilt”)—look for yourself.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

He is racist. He already said that the world should worship Hitler’s anus in the other thread—look for yourself.

I haven’t reported anyone since the right wing Trump cabal left. I think it is time!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ralis said:

I haven’t reported anyone since the right wing Trump cabal left. I think it is time!

Truly! The ramblings were already annoying enough, but now this is outright cognitive dissonance and cacophony. He and his fanboy Integrated are now officially in my eyes Coprophiliacs for all this bullshit they enjoy and cry about us criticizing.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Truly! The ramblings were already annoying enough, but now this is outright cognitive dissonance and cacophony. He and his fanboy Integrated are now officially in my eyes Coprophiliacs for all this bullshit they enjoy and cry about us criticizing.

First I thought to award "points" for using a word I didn't know and had to look up. Then I looked it up, and realized I was good with not knowing.  

Damn my curiosity. :lol:

• Haha 1

Ahh! See if you had studied geology , you would have known that from 'coprolites' .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU-n2-lXfhhd-WnR9yxfU

Also available in the 'crystal section' of new Age stores for $65 a pair  ( to help you to  tune into your personalised quantum expression of the whole) .  

:) 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Ahh! See if you had studied geology , you would have known that from 'coprolites' .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU-n2-lXfhhd-WnR9yxfU

Also available in the 'crystal section' of new Age stores for $65 a pair  ( to help you to  tune into your personalised quantum expression of the whole) .  

:) 

Well, you will always find “anal” being the first part of analyzing.

He goes on about having balls in his mouth and yet he doesn’t like analyzing based on his dubious understanding of everything he references.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this