In my experience: not everybody has the same or any demonstrable talents, and not everybody can receive all that can be reveled.  That said, I would just think that I was crazy:wacko:, if I hadn't early on been tested and Initiated, by physical masters within the lower physical reals.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
added content
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, neti neti said:

Just knowing you are suffices.

How does one know one has eyes? 

The greatest joke is of personalities trying to become enlightened. As long as we don’t see that the personality is just a veil, an appearance/mask, we can’t know our true nature. The true nature is always and already enlightened/liberated/awakened. 

:) 

Edited by dwai
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, dwai said:

Look, you just said, you are the creator of your own reality. You are what you observe, you literally create your own observation. 

So what do you want? More importantly, how do you know what you want? YOU CAN FEEL IT. Because you already created it. 

So ask your self, DO YOU WANT EYES? Who do you want to be? Do you want to be one who doesn't have eyes? 

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel your way, to what you want. 

Even write it down, so you can feel how the different thoughts feel to you personally, better or worse. Like a hotter or same or colder game

So me

I want eyes. 

I have no problem with having eyes. Feels better. 

I wanna enjoy being able to see what I want to see. And literally let it happen. And have it turn out right every single time. Feels better. 

I wanna meet those people who I've met before this life, and go to the ends of the universe with them. In evermore freedom of exploration. And in full blown awareness and communication with my own soul. In full blown allowed being and becoming evermore all that I am being and becoming evermore. This feels good to me. 

So I can feel it and thus know its what I want. 

And if I find a thought that feels worse, well, doesn't this point you into the right direction of which thought or idea would feel better? Let your emotions guide you. Because your soul already became all that you want. Now its time to allow it. Close the gap, one better feeling allowed realisation at a time. And remember, a worse feeling points you back in the right direction. It's literally your emotional guidance system. Use it. Your navigation to your soul. 

Taking it further for yourself as I do here for myself alone. 

I cannot meet the people I met before this life. Feels worse. 

I don't need to meet them. Feels better. 

I already know who they are. Feels better. 

The people I love more fully now. Feels better. 

They are not here physically present with me. Feels worse. 

They don't need to be, we are tied by irresistable energy of love. Feels better. 

I can't wait untill I meet them. Feels better. 

I am not ever gonna meet them. Feels worse. 

Oh that must mean that me meeting them will feel better! Feels better. 

Duh... Ofcourse it feels better, because I am gonna meet them. Otherwise it woulden't feel better to think that, and then I woulden't think it and then it would never be allowed to happen. 

You get my point? So trust your emotions always. And they will lead you to the best of better evermore. 

Edited by Everything
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dwai said:

The greatest joke is of personalities trying to become enlightened. As long as we don’t see that the personality is just a veil, an appearance/mask, we can’t know our true nature. The true nature is always and already enlightened/liberated/awakened. 

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, dwai said:

Self denial is not enlightenment. If you were truely enlightened you would know you are eternal. So take it easy. Don't try to take more on your plate than you are ready for. Why? Because there is no rush to get things done in the way you say you want them to be done. I have been where you are, and just relax. Let go of this idea that you have to get things done. Your freedom is not already done and complete. It is ever expanding along the path of least resistance. You are always gonna allow a greater realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming, evermore, always. Every single here and now moment, is a new universe. You don't gotta try and make it happen or make it stop from happening. You are literally just a human being. You are not god, you are of god, but you are not god. Your soul is like the breath of Dao. Dao is the Source of All Creation. Yes it is the greater nature of your true nature. But it is ever expanding. Becoming more evermore. There is no end to the moreness of the enlightenmenting. Like you literally ease yourself into your moreness of enlightenment. It is not a cocky attitude of arrogance. 

"Oh I am better than the personality I perceive to be me. I am already complete. I don't need the personality." Well, you are brave and crazy at the same time. Cause that will literally lead to complete self annihilation. And denial of your emotional guidance system. So if you ignore the emotions. What warning can the Source of All Creation offer you? Except NONE WHATSOEVER. You are literally walking into the abyss. For the accomplishment of what? A proud sense of self? Honor? For what? To prove what? To prove what to whom? To yourself? To others? 

Or do you just want to be free from your physical awareness? Again, go back to sleep. No need to die for that. What are you gonna do? Become a monkey? You can try, but your soul is undeniably human family of consciousness. No hate to animals, but really, if you're not being true to who you truely are, then how can the universe support you as who you truely are, if you refuse to be who it is you truely are? If your true nature is already complete you would simply cease to exist. And that is not possible. And let me tell you why... So that you can remember how valuable you truely are. Because if you would cease to exist. EXISTANCE WOULD CEASE TO EXIST. EVEN ALL THAT EXISTED LOOOOOOOOONG BEFORE THIS VERY UNIVERSE WAS BROUGHT INTO CREATION, ALL OF THAT, GONE. 

Your thought is flawed. So better erase it and rewrite it. Rephrase that. Cause it is literally promoting self annihilation. Well? Not possible. You want to kill yourself? You will only create the experience of killing yourself. So you are then using your own consciousness and focusing it and flowing it in such a way, in contradiction with yourself. And then you feel bad. I see no point in that. I'm not even gonna discourage that. The experience of doing that to yourself is its own lesson and its own teacher. You are teaching yourself a meaningless lesson here. It will never become meaningful. 

In the same way, you cannot speak words of love, and feel hate and act hate. That doesn't work. You gotta find a way to work through your emotions. By reaching for a better feeling. And staying mindful of your heart felt emotions at all times. Stay true to who it is you truely are. Don't sell your soul and all the meaning and value of your life for what? Some idea of enlightenment and completion and endedness? You are just misunderstanding what you have been taught in that case. That doesn't mean the thing you are misunderstanding anf misinterpreting is bad. It's that it feels bad to you, because your soul already knows better. And if your soul didn't know better, YOU WOULD FEEL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL. BUT WAIT UNTILL YOU BURN THE ETERNAL HELLFIRE. AND THEN SAY THAT YOU STILL DONT FEEL ANYTHING. DO YOU REALLY THINK THERE IS AN END TO DEPTH OF DESPAIR? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN OR WILL EVER BE COMPLETE AND DONE? NEVER... Never ever. Never ever ever ever! You are eternal. 

Better act like it. Cause your eternity and infinity is right here and now. You don't gotta go into some kind of observation woowooo land to be more fully in your here and now. Meditation is not an excuse to deny yourself. It is for the very purpose of SURRENDERING TO WHO YOU TRUELY ARE. ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ARE BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE. You aren't an observation. You are everything, all that exists here and now, in your evermore allowed being and becoming. You don't say, I am done and I am complete and so now I am enlightened... Is that how you made your homework as a kid? Imagine that. I know some angry kids who did that. They always got their ass handed to them. I don't even know the saying. Anyway. It is a long journey, but the joy is in the journey. So enjoy it. That's why you are eternal after all. If you can't enjoy it, you can always atleast allow yourself to feel more like joy. Whatever feels better, is the way for you. But be honest and mindful of the way you feel. And never ever lie to yourself! NEVER EVER! You are you! You are literally who you truely are. You gonna attack yourself? You wont like the result. The self is the greatest enemy in all of existance. Boy oh boy will you learn a big leson from the self! It can get infinitely meaningless. Pure chaos. Of relentless never ending evermore agonizing terror. Then you will realise meditation is a mercy to allow the self. Not try and kill it! Ah well. Hope this helps.

• Haha 1

Q: The eye doesn't see? Can you elaborate on that?

R: Let"s compare two conceptual snapshots of a man. 
In the first snapshot, which I"ll call Mr. Yesterday, we have a man who is alive and vibrant. In the second, we have the same man, 24 hours later, laid out on a slab in a hospital, dead from a massive heart attack. I"ll call him Mr. Today.
Both snapshots have eyes but only Mr. Yesterday can see. Both have ears but only Mr. Yesterday can hear. From this, one must conclude that it is not the eyes that see nor the ears that hear, but something else.

Both Mr. Yesterday and Mr. Today have brains, but only the former processes thoughts. Here again, the brain is not the active agent. Instead, it is the instrument for the activity.

In the same way, Mr. Yesterday breathes, blinks his eyes, salivates and performs hundreds of other bodily functions that Mr. Today cannot. Again, we must therefore conclude that it is not the body that operates these processes, but something else.
This "something else" is what I call the Conscious Life Energy. It is the animus to its instrument, the corpus.

Q: OK, then what is my relationship to this Conscious Life Energy?

R: Good question. The answer is that you have no relationship to it. This Conscious Life Energy is what one is. 
Relationship requires self and other. One can't have a relationship with oneself.

Q: Then, when I say "I", who or what am I talking about?

R: "I" is the mind's translation of the sense of the presence of the Conscious Life Energy in the body. The "my" in "my body, my mind" emphasizes both as possessions of this "I". 
The "my" in "my car" or "my wife" points to each as possessions of the named organism whose body/mind is the possession of "I".

Q: I'm confused.

R: Look at all the acts performed by the body without assigning any personal agency to them ...................... no one doing anything.
The instant one awakens and the instant one falls asleep occur outside of one's control. One decides to do neither.

The seeming "I" which appears is unreal. The moment the "I" is proven unreal, what is it that knows that the "I" is unreal? This knowledge within that knows the "I" is unreal, the knowledge which knows change, must itself be changeless, permanent.

Q: What I'm taking away from what you said is that it is something yet it is nothing. Can you clarify this for me?

R: One of the more difficult notions for people to embrace is that what one is is nothing perceivable. It runs counter to the brain's referential structure. You are nothing that you are conscious of. Giving this consideration causes the brain to lock up for an instant.

The only way to know this ephemerality is by its effects. Energy moving through water is called wave. Energy moving through the air is called wind. Energy moving through an inert ovum is now a living organism called Sally.

Q: I follow what you are saying and feel that I have a good intellectual understanding of it. Now what?

R: Some of you will leave here today having afforded yourselves a Master's in Intellectual Understanding. However, it is a paper crown.

What remains is for this understanding to ripen. Then its fruit drops. The ripening can be facilitated by sitting with a single question: "That which I have heard here today, is it true or not?" Don"t get entwined in whether or not it conforms with your present beliefs. Begin an independent inquiry into it without any previous biases.
This is ripening.

Q: Would you say that is a summation of your view?

R: I'll restate it this way.
The only thing one can know, that one can ever know, is what presents itself in that consciousness that one essentially is. 

A table or a tree exists only when it appears as a conscious perception. In other words, the only tables and the trees that one knows are appearances in consciousness.

They arise from the field of consciousness and ultimately resolve there. The appearances change instant by instant, continuously; the Seeing does not. 

Looking inward, what is revealed is that one is always the silent observing of whichever perception presents itself. All these appear in consciousness, like clouds in the sky. Whether there are big clouds or small clouds, the silent observing remains itself unchanged.
All phenomena perceived, the thoughts, feelings and sensations, are nothing but movements of energy.

Every movement is in time, having its beginning, its crest and its dissolution there. Consciousness, the Experiencing that we are, is there before a movement commences, throughout its duration and after its disappearance, just as water must be there before the birth of any wave, remaining as such during its lifetime, and even after the wave has disappeared.

So-called seeking is consciousness seeking its source. There is no individual. There is only you, the total functioning as you.

The total functioning is you.
The consciousness is you.

Every moment the attention is going outward toward the world. Were it redirected inward and were it to stabilize there, all your problems would dissolve. 

I invite you to see for yourself.

~Roy Melvyn

Edited by neti neti
  • Like 1