Sign in to follow this  
Sebastian

Some Thoughts about the Neutral Quality of the Tao

Today I found myself contemplating Tao, neutrality and perspective.

It seems our conditioned minds are constantly looking to establish a position to hold on too.

For example - "I accept this, I reject this. I surrender myself to you, I close myself to you. I embrace life, I despise life. Things should be this way, things should be that way. This person is a Master, this person isn't..."

In this thread, I just wanted to venture the thought that to embrace Tao, we don't need to establish anything. By not establishing anything, we are free to simply respond as natural beings. In other words, to embrace Tao, we simply learn to be neutral. 

• By being neutral, we respond outside of conditioning, naturally and gracefully. We learn to move without the constant pressures and demands of our minds
  • When we operate from a conditioned perspective, we inevitably draw conclusions. These conclusions greatly simplify things for us, but at the same time they take away from our curiosity.

Neutrality usually gets a bad rap. It seems to be the weakest option out there. It can't satisfy the hunger of the mind in its quest for exactness. It is also the lowest number 0. It is also like admitting "I don't know".

But I was thinking today, that neutral doesn't mean indifferent or inactive. Neutral doesn't mean passive or weak. Neutral simply means reacting naturally with intelligence. That's why I used the word "respond" instead of "react".

To me, Tao is returning to the all-embracing innocent mind of a child. The original mind of a child is "0". Such a mind is curious, elastic and flexible. It doesn't try to elevate itself, it is content with being 0. It doesn't draw conclusions. A tree is not a noun to a child, it is a living thing, it can even change. Sometimes we even forget that people can change. 

Edited by Sebastian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

(continued)

When we react intellectually or label things we stiffen our minds. You could even say the difference between a child and an adult is how many conclusions we have drawn over our lifetimes. Compare the energy of a scholar to that of a child for example. Every conclusion progressively deadens us until we are just a huge container of perspectives.

It's interesting that reacting intellectually also stiffens the energy of other people and situations, denying them of change. 

For example even if you have thoughts or emotions towards a certain thing or person, I think it's wise to put them aside and come back to the zero point. The neutral point places you in a posture where you can wait for change to happen. You've erased the blackboard (mostly of yourself and the past) and are ready for something new.

A stiffened attitude would prevent change or improvement from happening. But an attitude of neutral or zero will provide the flexibility of mind to flow with a situation differently and naturally. That is the most compassionate posture you can be in, in my opinion.

The question is .... Can we return to the curiosity of childhood ?

dg4epw-a3eea19f-0948-4f8b-bfe2-0790681c6

• Thanks 1

To answer that last question, here are some words I wrote from a while ago while I was taking Master Jim Nance's guiding Qi class. I found writing things down clarifies understanding for me. In any case, I hope me sharing this stuff helps some people, or sparks some helpful discussion.

Expert vs Beginner's Mind

In the Beginner's Mind,
there are many possibilities.
In the Expert's Mind,
there are few.

A beginner's mind is innocent,
curious,
and flexible.
Only such a mind can be open and receptive
to the gift of the Divine.

When you learn something,
your intent might be to accumulate.
But to the beginner,
the intent is simply to offer his innocent mind to the Divine.

You may have read hundreds of books,
but do you know that all their knowledge
comes from somewhere ?
Every author draws inspiration from the same Source,
which is the Source of the knowledge, 
from the Divine.

If you want to learn from the Source,
offer your beginner's mind to the Divine.
For one Moment,
become the full expression of the Divine in you.
You will experience learning in a new literacy.

No matter how advanced you become,
always remember to maintain this innocence.
Forgetting your innocence is the source of conflict
misunderstanding, and judgment.

Remember that the intent of the expert,
is to become more expert.
The expert is like a hungry consciousness,
that never gets enough because it has to constantly 
keep proving himself.

When you truly understand your relationship to the Divine,
then you understand the relationship to the true expert.
In that relationship, you are always the beginner.
The Divine is always the expert.

• Like 2

It's got nothing to do with neutrality. 

Your inner being has come to a place of knowing, that if you block it, you feel bad. If you don't go with the flow of it, it feels bad. 

And it is simply more difficult for humans, to think pure positive thought, than to simply think no thought at all! 

And so, when you meditate, and you release all thought, YOU RELEASE ALL RESISTANT THOUGHT ASWELL.

And when you have no resistance in your physical being, then the pure positive thoughts of your greater non-physical consciousness can now be received by you and Realised by you! So you meet up with the perspective of the energy which creates worlds. 

You perceive the world through the eyes of the Source of ALL CREATION, or Dao. And this is simply infinite intelligence, and receiving and transmitting this energy, by aligning with it and allowing it, simply feels extatic, and it allows your life to unfold naturally and effortlessly along the path of least resistance the path that feels most like joy! 

This is pure positive Source Energy. And it is flowing all of the time. And you are inseperable from it. And you are an extension of it. But if you have thoughts that you practice and offer in the moment, of perspective, which does not match and does not align with the energy that creates worlds? Then you simply feel that discordant self contradicting energy as negative emotion, energy in motion. 

And then your life is not going well, if you allow that negative emotion to continue, without releasing the thoughts you hold on to, that cause this discord and resistance in your mixture of energies, physical and non-physical. By simply releasing thoughts, by meditating, and understanding the freshness and newness of each moment, you can re-align yourself with the always here and now fresh source energy consciousness of infinite intelligence, and flowing that love through you always feels good. Without needing to DIE before you allow yourself to simply go with the flow of ALL that you truely have become and are becoming evermore! And then your life unfolds well. And you don't need to sleep either. Just releasing resistant thought is enough. But you don't do it for neutrality. You do it to ALLOW THE VERY PURPOSE AND MEANING OF YOUR LIFE AND OF ALL THINGS THAT MAKE YOU YOU EVERMORE OF ALL THINGS THAT YOU LOVE! EVERYTHING THAT TRUELY MEANS EVERYTHING TO YOU EVERY SINGLE MOMENT MORE AND MORE, EVERMORE. That is your natural state of being. If you will ALLOOOOOOOW it. Allow it. That's it. 

And the better you feel, energy motionaly, emotionally, the greater the degree of your allowance. Energetically, literally. To the greater all that is of who it is you truely are. And this is always in the moment, either it is in the moment or not! 

And the worse you feel, the greater the degree of your resistance to the greater non-physical being that is all that you have truely become. In all that you are, the greater whole of all of you always here and now. 

And so going with that flow of all that you truely are always the evermore becoming of, that is the entire point of your life! You didn't come here to suffer. And meditation is a good helpful tool to release resistance. But meditation in and of itself is not the point! The point is to be without resistance! Free from resistance. Then you can positively live the life you came here to live, ever so much more fully, and truely, and ever so much realised by you every single here and now moment again and again. You simply allow that to happen. That's all! You go with the flow of all that is good and more, evermore! 

• Like 1

I was contemplating the same thing today and came to very different conclusions.

In the Tao Te Ching there is a lot of such talk of neutrality, but there is something very wrong with it.

One thing is that the TTC is the product of a very highly evolved being, and to become like that a great deal of experience and maturation needs to happen.   People aren't born like that, it is the product of cultivation.

And what humans do is they here such a book talking of naturalness and neutrality and they think .... okay I will be like that.

But they aren't like that, and they aren't capable of it.

All they are doing is trying to copy it by taking a mental attitude.

People also thinking sitting still makes you Buddha.

But it does not, Buddha had a very grave, serious and arduous journey, which lead to his high state.

You can't shortcircuit the path by becoming an actor.

Buddha confronted the world outside, and the world inside the castle.

He confronted his father, he abandoned his wife and child.

He undertook intensive tuition, and then told his teachers that what they were teaching was not the real enlightenment.

He was in conflict with everyone.

Of course being cowardly monkeys, we can all refuse such a journey.

We can sit on our asses and say ... oh I am "neutral".

No.   That is wrong.

Our intelligence is the most valuable part of us, and it works through conceptualisation.

But to wield such a powerful tool as intelligence is a great skill, a great art.

A great deal of trial and error, of testing in the field, of learning from wise beings.

Learning how to conceptualise consciously, rather than repeating.

Learning how to use concepts to investigate reality.

Learning and caring to actually ask questions.

And then answer them.

All is required.

Otherwise it does not develop.

And then all you have is acting.

One cannot "return to the Tao" by "doing nothing".

To "do nothing" one has to have a very high intelligence, only then can you comprehend such things.

Every spiritual master has his journey, reading their life stories makes it clear.

One has to become, and then un-become.

Only that will leave a channel.

Like boring through, and then unboring, leaving a tunnel.

If you do nothing, then there is no channel, and it is wasted.

If you are a Zen monk sitting in "beginners mind", all these processes are taking place, and a channel can be created.

But as you have refused to engage in human life such a channel is limited.

An "experts mind" in the text above is simply a bullshit mind, playing to the crowd.

A real expert is made in the field, is competent in daily life, they can do things.

But frankly such poetry is easy to write.

We can't rely on the past, or on other people's poetry.

We are not repeating somebody else's journey.

And of course there is the question of being an individual intelligence.

There is nothing noble in not noticing yourself, and not mastering your faculties.

• Like 2

At an advanced stage, we see that intelligence functions in many ways inside the being.

It functions from several locations inside the body of the soul.

Conceptualisation is one form of intelligence, but there are others, Tantien in the belly is also a centre of intelligence once awakened.

7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Tantien in the belly is also a centre of intelligence once awakened.

but not a source, underlining a higher principle at play

56 minutes ago, rideforever said:

One thing is that the TTC is the product of a very highly evolved being

It's a work that has had different versions and people who edited it.

It's basically a manual geared towards application of a small number of philosophical and ethical principles to the running of a municipality.

DaoDeJing isn't a full discourse on cosmology or philosophy, and is especially not a Qigong or Neigong manual.

"Neutrality" isn't really an ideal in Taoism. YinYang isn't symmetrical or reversible, so is inherently UN-"balanced".

That's communist ideology that does that, not Taoism.

Light isn't the reverse of Dark. Dark is just the absence of Light.

So this isn't about either balance or neutrality.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

People also thinking sitting still makes you Buddha.

That's Buddhism.

I thought this post was instead about Taoism.

-VonKrankenhaus

Dao is unconditional, it is non-physical, it is infinite and it is eternal and it is the Source of All Creation. You are all extensions of it. You are inseperable from it. And you are thus envoloped in it and of it and from it.

Doesn't matter if you are a buddha or an actor pretending to be a mouse. You are here to live in accordance with the Dao. And if you do not, your experience will not be unconditionally joyous. But rather, YOU ARE HERE TO LIVE IN JOY! And if you do not, your experience will not be unconditionally in accordance with your unconditional nature! Dao. As an infinite and eternal greater non-physical consciousness of beingness that you are, of thought energy, source energy of pure positive energy of loving light.

You are here simply to live in the greater allowed flow of that all that you are, more fully specifically here through the leading edge extensions that you are of your selves of joy. That's it. Words can never replace that. And they never will. Because your guidance system is also unconditional. And it is energy motional, and emotional. So that you can always find your way back home to who it is you truely are, as all that is who it is and what is that you truely have become and are being the evermore becoming of evermore. Always right here and now. You simply have to allow that to happen, as it is your natural state of being. And you allow it by releasing resistance, which is indicated by an emotional, energy motional, feeling of relief.

That's who you are. That doesn't exist in some kind of sky or cloud or sun or moon. Or buddha or actor pretending to be mouse on top of buddha. It is non-physical, it is unconditional radiance. It is beingness. Infinite and eternal. Omnipresent. It is the all and one. It is right here and now. Always. And it is you. It is who you are.

But often people will say, no I am not that. Everything is God and everything is dao, but not me. Na AH! Not me! Hell no. I am the only exception to the entire universe! I am the only one who is unworthy of being an infinite and eternal being who is infinitely and eternally worthy.

And that is why they don't feel so good. Because they are using their own energy, their own life force, of their greater non-physical consciousness, their soul, their Source of being, their breath, and they are using it IN CONTRARY to themselves, in contradiction to themselves, in discordance with themselves. They are focusing the awareness and attention of their consciousness on thought patterns of resistance, of discordance, of disharmony, of negative energy, of self contradicting energy.

The result is,

1. You are less conscious.

2. You feel worse, emotionally, energy motionally.

3. Your life will suck ongoingly.

4. You no longer have acces to the evermore flow of knowingness and well-being from your greater non-physical consciousness.

And who thinks these thoughts? You do. You do that to yourself. We all do it. We can all do it! We humans are MASTERS OF LIMITATION. We can all masterfully pretend to be less than buddha. By making seperations where there need none be made.

And how do you end these thoughts of resistance for yourself? Simple... You feel better. You reach for energetic thought patterns and perspectives which are less resistant in nature. And the indicator of them being so, is that you feel emotional, energy motional relief, when you allow yourself to naturally receive these perspectives that feel better ongoingly. As when you allow yourself to achieve a perspective that feels better, emotionally, you now have achieved an energetic thought pattern of lesser resistance, and thus you have acces to energetic thought patterns of EVEN LESSER RESISTANCE YET!

And as you do this ongoingly, then in no time, you will feel joyous, because your true infinite nature will be fully realised by you, right here and now, in this very moment and time that is the only moment and place in time and in existance and of existance, of here and now. And then you will simply live along the natural path of least resistance towards all that you want evermore, effortlessly, ongoingly, doing nothing, leaving nothing undone. Being in joy. The end and the beginning.

But you gotta do it, you gotta be willing to be who it is you truely are! No one else can do that for you! Ever! NO ONE ever. You gotta be willing to be your self! To be self is. The self is the self. To be selfish. To care about how you feel. More than anything, and be willing to let go thoughts which are resistant in nature. And be willing to simply go with the flow of your greater nature of beingness.  And you simply do it small step at a time, one feeling at a time, of relief, and relief into further allowance yet, and further relief yet, ongoingly, untill you really finally do reach that point where you align with the greater truth of your greater nature. And then you truely will feel joy in your full blown realisation of all that you have truely become. So go for it and enjoy it and be playful about it, and don't be so hard on yourself and don't take it all so seriously, because it is really always waaay easier then we all make it out to be. Always. So enjoy it fully, enjoy every feeling of relief.

Cause your feeling of relief is indicating you are letting dao, or source,  more and more into your life. And it will always be very personal. Dao is not neutral, It knows all that you truely are, and your very own path of least resistance towards anything that you can ever want to be, do or have evermore. So all the more joy to you. You are of dao, and you eternally and infinitely worthy ever more. And joy, is such a small price to pay for that. And I truely do say that as a joke. Because obviously, you do wanna feel good.

And so you wanna go with the flow of Dao?  Reach for a perspective, ongoingly, which feels better, as that is the path of least resistance to the path of least resistance. Of reaching for the path of lesser resistance, that you always have contained within yourself, of releasing resistant thought, and allowing your greater nature to naturally come forth thus then, that has to be ALLOWED. And how do you know you are allowing your greater nature and Dao more? How do you know you're allowing yourself to go with the flow of dao more in the moment or not? Energy in motion, emotion.

Every emotion that you feel is about your here and now perspective relative to that of your greater non-physical consciousness, of infinite and eternal nature and intelligence and knowingness and worthiness of all that is who it is and what it is you truely are, as your consciousness is a small extension of it. And you always have acces to all of that, if you are willing to allow yourself to feel very good, by being willing to allow yourself to feel better, ongoingly. Then it would be a matter of seconds or minutes, or days at worse, before you come back into full realisation of your own eternally and infinite worthy nature.

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, rideforever said:

I was contemplating the same thing today and came to very different conclusions.

Wow, a lot of wisdom in your post... and it rings very true.

I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with neutrality, unless you make it an "ideal" that we just wear as an article of clothing and that has no practical use.

I think neutrality is a very real tool that can help us become free of conditioning. Ever had a thought about conditioning ? And then some more ? It feels like sinking into a rabbit hole.

If conditioning says X to you for example .... You can either accept X and live as a conditioned being, or you can reject X and live as a being that rejects conditioning. The second ones feels more free but is equally trapped doing everything opposite to a specific conditioning. 

By shrugging your shoulders and saying: "heh, I don't care, I want to stay neutral about X and see what X is really about" then you can respond as a natural being that doesn't get tossed around by your conditioning. And you're free to move again, organically, like a child.

That's the value I see. Thanks for sharing. It's true that writing from intelligence is really difficult.

Edited by Sebastian

Our intelligence is the most valuable part of us, and it works through conceptualisation

By the way, I also agree with the first part of that statement, up to the comma. Afterwards, I think that conceptualization, by definition is a "formed" energy and can never contain or express the whole, or the unformed. It can give hints about it. No concept about God can describe God in its entirety for example.

Thoughts, spiritual perspectives, can be helpful to an extent, but Tao is like the unformed energy before conceptualisation. That energy is 0, it is neutral and can go either way. It's just waiting on you. It's like when you erase the blackboard and have cleaned your conscience, and you are listening, attentive, patient, ready for anything. Brimming with intent and potential.

The way I view things at this point in my cultivation is that concepts/thoughts are the intellect, or the formed energy, and originality/creativity are intelligence, the unformed. But it's true you can let intelligence animate your intellect if you want, I think it's possible. This might be great in the medical or scientific fields actually, but to express God or Tao, I think would be a slippery proposition. A lot of Masters caution about the risks of loosing your attainment that way, because words progressively take you back down. Unless the words you speak come from the heart or a higher source than the intellect.

Intellect is certainly very useful, and we need it. But I think the most valuable part of us is like you said, intelligence, which is what is unique and original about us and everyone. What we didn't copy from someone else, what is authentic, new and creative.

My Master would say what comes through you is intelligence, what comes from you is intellect. Often intelligence comes as a matter of inspiration, not through concepts or mental reflexion, but through release, grace, something above ourselves. I would venture to say that most of the greatest things in this world came from intelligence, like an "ha-ha moment".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sebastian said:

Tao is like the unformed energy before conceptualisation.

Tao just means "Way" - like "the Way" to make a sandwich.

Tao is not a thing of any kind, formed or unformed, nor is Tao "energy" of any kind. Not a place or thing or "force".

Those are all misinterpretations.

Tao is just "the way it goes" or "as it happens".

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sebastian said:

Brimming with intent and potential.

I think it would be very interesting to explore the forms of intelligence that we have, and their use and misuse, and their relationship to spiritual growth and cultivation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sebastian said:

Wow, a lot of wisdom in your post... and it rings very true.

I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with neutrality, unless you make it an "ideal" that we just wear as an article of clothing and that has no practical use.

I think neutrality is a very real tool that can help us become free of conditioning. Ever had a thought about conditioning ? And then some more ? It feels like sinking into a rabbit hole.

If conditioning says X to you for example .... You can either accept X and live as a conditioned being, or you can reject X and live as a being that rejects conditioning. The second ones feels more free but is equally trapped doing everything opposite to a specific conditioning. 

By shrugging your shoulders and saying: "heh, I don't care, I want to stay neutral about X and see what X is really about" then you can respond as a natural being that doesn't get tossed around by your conditioning. And you're free to move again, organically, like a child.

That's the value I see. Thanks for sharing. It's true that writing from intelligence is really difficult.

The conditions don't matter, because circumstances don't MATTER. They do not MATTERIALIZE. Your conditions are not unconditionally the Source of All Creation. But your state of being, that is what matters. Because the state of being is what matterializes. And your state of being is what can allow you to realise to full true nature of all your conditions, if you will allow it.

And again, thinking with your mind alone is like being a half witt. A half person. You have to allow your emotions, as you are perceiving, to guide you. The emotions are true accurate indications of how accurate your perception is, of how aligned your state of being is with the greater non-physical being of all that you truely are in your ever state of being and ever becoming, always here and now.

The negative emotions, or perceiving the lack of what you want, the lack of your true being, a lackful perception, a lesser consciousness, is due to flowing your greater non-physical consciousness through energetic thought patterns and perspective which are contrary to its own greater truth. In similar manner, when you choke yourself, your face becomes blue. If you hold thought energetic thought patterns of resistance, you feel negative emotion, and this negative emotion, causes a lessening of your consciousness and lifeforce. Because you are inseperable from the Source of All Creation. So these negative emotions are BLESSEDLY VALUABLE. How can you know, who you truely are, if you cannot feel the lesser state of being that which you are not?

You need to trust your heart, that it is always guiding you back to who you truely are. And thus you can allow your perspective to change, gradually, emotionally, step at a time. Don't try to say "it's either this or that." It's rather a gentle step by step, gradual emotional, energy motional journey, unconditional journey, of aligning your perspective of whatever it is you are perceiving, with the perspective that your greater non-physical consciousness already holds for you! And is beaming it to you relentlessly and 24/7 all the time! Otherwise you woulden't even feel any emotion at all!

So instead of thinking in terms of opposition, think in terms utilizing your valuable emotional guidance system to come back into ALIGNMENT, towards a perfect state of being, a perfect allowed blend of physical and non-physical, a state of being in joy that indicates your alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness of all that you truely are, always right here and now, a whole full person, a fully realised being. And you are not letting go of negative aspects of life, you are rather surrendering to the true nature of your life. So that you can truely see all your conditions for what they really are, so that you can see your conditions through the eyes of the Source of All Creation. Why? Because you are energetically in alignment with it, and so receiving and transmitting these energetic thought patterns is effortlessly allowed, it is completely natural, and it is your true natural state of being. And yes, we humans are most often not allowing that. But that is the point, so I am telling you, can effortlessly allow that, unconditionally, energy motionally, to allow this blend between your physical being here and now, and your Geater Non-physical being of all that you truely are right here and now always aswell.

And if you are not there, then you simply have to take the emotional journey. Not the intellectual journey! You cannot solve a problem from the state of being that created it.  You cannot ask a question and receive the answer at the same time. But when you allow yourself to receive the answer, then your life will be the answer for itself and for all conditions around you aswell. Why? Because that is your natural state of being, that can only be allowed in the moment, or not, more or less. Alignment or misalignment. Harmony or discord. So need to have a way to seperate your true being from what is not your fullest true being, always here and now. And your emotions are all about that! Always. How you feel always accurately indicates your in the here and now moment alignment with all that it is that you truely are, or not. So allow your emotions to teach you who you truely are, and guide you towards who you truely are, UNCONDITIONALLY. Always here and now!

Neutrality, or meditation, letting go of all thought, is simply a shortcut, towards the greater more effortless allowed realisation of your greater nature, by letting go of ALL THOUGHT, and so you also let go of ALL RESISTANT thought which are resistant in nature, and so you can receive the thoughts and perspective of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, more effortlessly, because you are in that moment not doing or thinking anything that blocks it from being fully realised by you, effortlessly and naturally, so you would then know that you are receiving your true being and allowing your true being and transmitting your true being, how? You feel joy, or love, freedom or knowingness or appreciation or empowerment, you feel good feelings of positive energy in motions, which are indicative of your alignment and blending in the here and now moment, with the all of who you truely are.

For your greater nature is always flowing towards you, and if you do nothing that blocks it from becoming fully realised by you, then it becomes fully realised by you! And that is why so many teachers teach meditation. So you can learn to let go of thought, to allow the GREATER thought, of your very own greater non-physical being of all that you truely are. The thoughts which are more in alignment with who it is you truely are. And that always feels very good. And you don't need to die to do that, you just need to allow it, in the moment. To allow yourself to be and become a fully realised being, of who it is you truely are, like that. Why? Because it is your natural state of being. Everything that anyone has ever wanted is because they think they will feel better in the having/achieving of it! So if you just flip the switch, and allow yourself to feel better, unconditionally, then in no time you will fully realise your true infinitely and eternally worthy nature of having, being or doing whatever you want.

And your brain is not ment to know everything, that is not your job. Your brain is not designed to know how something will happen. Your brain is only designed to know how something has happened. And so the communication that you receive from your greater non-physical consciousness of eternal wisdom and infinite intelligence, is an energy motional communication, an emotional one. And if you follow the path of least resistance, as I have so carefully laid out for you, you will always BE thinking the right thought at the right moment at the right place at the right time, always here and now, more or less. So that you can meet up with the perspective of all that you truely are. This requires an energetic alignment with your own true nature. And the path of least resistance is to find the energetic thought patterns of lesser resistance, indicated by the energy motional feeling of emotional relief, every single here and now moment that you achieve this lesser state of resistance and greater state of energetic allowance and alignment with your truer more fuller realised being. That indicates you have reached a perspective of lesser resistance and thus fuller alignment with your truer greater nature of true being and ever becoming, always here and now.

Very simple, you feel better, if you feel better, you can feel even better then better, and now you realise, there is no end to the relief that you can allow yourself to feel, by trusting your emotions, simply, as they are truely your guide to leads you back home to all that it is you have truely become and are being in your ever state of becoming evermore, always here and now.

But people never ask themselves, well how does this thought or idea that I am offering in the moment feel? And what if I think this! how does this feel compared to that other thought? And so if this feels better, then I addopt this thought here and now, and now I have achieved a lesser state of resistance, and that means what? IT MEANS YOU HAVE ACCES TO EVEN THOUGHTS OF EVEN LESSER RESISTANCE YET! Because you have released resistance and you have allowed your greater nature to be more fully realised by you by taking that simple small step of simply doing what? Feeling better... .... ... And so you keep doing that, untill you are a fully realised being here and now. And then you will feel VERY GOOD.

And people are not being true to themselves, because they are not selfish, they don't want to feel good. And so what does Dao do? Nothing! It loves you unconditionally. You are so unconditionally loved, that you are allowed to believe that you are not loved. And eventually, when sht hits the fan, then people say, oh... I wanna feel better actually... Maybe I should reach for a perspective that feels better... So that I can be more fully realised and be more true to who it is as all that is who it is and what it is that I truely am, in ever state of being and ever becoming. That can only be allowed by you, here and now. And again, you are not surrendering yourself to all that is which it is you are not, that feels worse. You are surrendering yourself to all that it is that you truely are! That feels better. Because it is all that is who you truely are! Ofcourse you're gonna feel very good when you are allowing your true nature to be fully realised by you. Because your true nature is one and the same of all of creation, and the source of all creation and dao. And it is infinitely worthy and valuable, and eternal. So ofcourse you are ment to feel good in all of that?! What you thought, eternity and infinity feels bad? Ofcourse not. It feels very good. So allow yourself to feel good. How? By feeling better. And letting your emotions guide you. You simply ease into it, you allow it, and you allow yourself to feel better, softly and gently. Because your true nature is a very easy and effortless one. It does nothing, and leaves nothing undone.

But the reason that you perceive dao to be neutral, is because you are being neutral towards it. You don't care about how you feel, so how can the dao guide you back to your full nature? It cannot. And you are simply always free to choose to resist it, as long as you are alive. But you do not do that intentionally! We humans are so good at limitting ourselves, that we don't even realise we're doing it! But when you pay attention to how you feel, emotionally, then you can always tell, how much you are allowing yourself to be fully realised by you in the moment, or not. Not only you, but YOU as in ALL THAT YOU ARE. as in the SOURCE OF ALL CREATION. as in you and other and together and everything physical and non-physical. That is something that you can only allow, and let it happen, as it is always attempting to happen. And your willingness to allow it to happen, is key, to allowing yourself to care so much about how you feel, that you are willing to feel better, unconditionally, so as to feel good unconditionally, so as to be true to who it is you truely are, unconditionally. Not because the conditions are bad. But because the conditions are unconditionally in alignment with your greater nature aswell! So how can you ever know the true value that all of these conditions truely hold for you, if you do not allow yourself to be true to your own unconditional nature aswell? You cannot. So, if you wanna find your soulmate, then first mate with your own soul. And then you will not only find your soulmate, but you will find, that your soulmate, is every single condition in all of existance. For you truely are infinite and eternal. And you are inseperable, in your infinitely and eternally valuable in and as and of your true full nature, to be do or have anything that you want, evermore. But you gotta be willing to allow this to be so, by surrendering to your true greater nature of all that it is you truely are. By realising resistance towards your greater nature and allowing your greater nature, more here and now, more deeper nature of all that you truely are, and releasing resistance and allowing are one and the same thing, they are inseperable. And you do that, simply by being true to yourself. By caring about how you feel, and reaching for a thought that feels better. Then in no time, you will be feeling good, and you will be more fully realising your true and greater nature. And then everything in your life will change for the better. Why? Because that is who you truely are. Everything always works out well for you, everything is always going well, and being well and becoming weller. And being in alignment with that, allows you to flow with it and allows yourself to fully realise it for yourself and as yourself, evermore.

And that's when the fun begins. Because once you do that, you will realise that you did it all by yourself. I cannot, it's impossible, for anyone to force you to feel good, to force you to allow yourself to be who it is you truely are. Such a thing does not exist. Tho sometimes people think, death is that very thing, but if you consider your greater non-physical being, of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore, then you will realise that death is always a suicide, and it is simply the inseperable nature of who you are truely are, evermore, and so it doesn't really exist as a thing unto itself. So you are also doing that to yourself. You are ALWAYS the one who is allowing their greater nature to simply effortlessly be all that it truely is, that you truely are being and becoming every single here and now moment and again. But if you do it consciously, and deliberately, then there is so much joy in that! Because that is all that it is who you truely are. A fully conscious awakened and fully realised being, a perfect blend of physical and non-physical being. Perfectly in allowed harmony and alignment, in full joy. Fully in control of the way you feel, unconditionally, to choose for yourself how you wanna feel and experience all of creation, in full alignment with all that you truely are, evermore. That is your birthright. More so, your purpose. To simply be here and live in joy. And freedom. To be true to all that it is that you truely are. And you can always allow that more into your life. Always. Unconditionally. For you are unconditionally worthy of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore, always here and now.

Edited by Everything

4 hours ago, rideforever said:

I think it would be very interesting to explore the forms of intelligence that we have, and their use and misuse, and their relationship to spiritual growth and cultivation.

Very simple, your brain is a creator mind mechanism. It is a transducer. A receiver and transmitter of energetic thought patterns. And you are capable of receiving energetic thought patterns from many different kind of frequencies and energies. And as you hold your awareness upon this thought of energetic pattern, you are allowing it to expand, and you are thus capable of receiving and transmitting more energetic thought patterns of these same like frequencies. Of similar and like energy which is of likeness to that. More and more. 

So you are, through your mind, capable of allowing your very own achievement of being, doing or having whatever it is you want. 

But this can only be allowed, by you, if you tune in to the frequency of your very own true being. The energetic thought patterns and frequencies of your own Source of All Creation, of your own inner being and your own greater non-physical consciousness, your soul, which always knows everything and all that you are and the path of least resistance towards everything that you want to be do or have, evermore. And is beaming it to you, relentlessly, 24/7 all of the time, always here and now. 

But if you do not recognize it or perceive or receive it, that is simply because your dial, so to speak, is tuned on frequencies which are not in alignment with your greater nature. So you are thinking a thought, in the moment, holding a perspective in the moment, that does not fully blend with all that you truely are, in your everstate of being and becoming evermore. And so this harmony is not felt. Further more, often disharmony and discord is felt. 

And when you focus your creator mind mechanism, unto energetic thought patterns, which does not co harmonize and co blend with the perspective that your own greater non-physical consciousness has of that very same subject, then you feel this discordance as energy motional, negative emotion, of discordant frequencies. Self contradicting energy, which causes a lessening of your consciousness. And the degree of energetic resistance is always perfectly indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system. From full blown resistance, feeling absolute worse, to full blown least resistance and full blending and alignment feeling absolute waaay better. 

And so you can learn to tune your dial, back to who it is you truely are, and find alignment with the Source of All Creation, not by THINKING your way to it. But by FEELING your way to it, primarily. And then allowing yourself to receive the thought patterns that are in alignment with your true greater nature, and thus allow these to NATURALLY AND EFFORTLESSLY expand always effortlessly along the path of least resistance, as that is what they are designed to do be or have.

Because you want to be receiving a different energy frequency of thought patterns, which are in harmony and alignment with your greater nature and that of all of your life and that of all of creation, you have to be willing to feel worse. Because you cannot feel worse and and achieve a greater alignment with the thought patterns that are of your true nature, at the same time. So simply feeling better, allows you to in little time, receive more thoughts which feel better ongoingly. And that's the path of least resistance towards the path of least resistance. 

5 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Tao just means "Way" - like "the Way" to make a sandwich.

Tao is not a thing of any kind, formed or unformed, nor is Tao "energy" of any kind. Not a place or thing or "force".

Those are all misinterpretations.

Tao is just "the way it goes" or "as it happens".

-VonKrankenhaus

Oh yes! It certainly is energy! It is infact, the energy of that which creates WORLDS! It is the Source Energy of All of Creation! It is pure positive energy. And it is non-physical, UNCONDITIONAL BEINGNESS. INFINITE AND ETERNAL. 

And you are an extension of that. We all are. And everything is forevermore inseperable from it. Everything is moved by it and from it and through it and as it.

And the reason the word "the way" is used. Is because Dao is EVER EXPANDING and evermore becoming more. And so the state of being and becoming are one and the same thing. That is why you cannot find the Dao in one thing. And neither in your life. Because energy is not one thing, it is intertwined. And is in motion evermore. And your soul, your greater non-physical consciousness, is thus also right here and now being and becoming evermore, and inseperable from you, unconditional, and unconditionally loving you. Why? Because when you allow yourself to come into alignment with this stream of energy of who it is you truely are? You simply feel love! Because that is who you truely are! That what you are designed for and made for to be! Your very physical being, is designed and ment to be feeling love all of the time. And thus flow your infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom fully through you, in every thought word deed and inspired action. That love always indicates your alignment with the path of least resistance, that is the in full alignment with the Dao. 

And then you simply can do nothing and yet leave nothing undone at the same time. This is the greatest power there is! And it is of your very own true nature and of all nature aswell! It is so powerful, that it does everything and leaves nothing undone with the absolutely infinitely amount of least effort. Effortless! Infinitely effortless infinite power. Source Energy.

It is simply who you truely are. It is the greatest truth of your infinite and eternal being and becoming evermore always right here and now. 

Edited by Everything

12 minutes ago, Everything said:

least resistance. 

Yes you can do what you suggest, and it has some value, to be guided by life, to receive abundance etc...

But you can also think, learn to think, learn to be competent in daily life.

Doing both things exceptionally is the best.

If you only do the first you are a bit of lazy bum and not very conscious.

13 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Yes you can do what you suggest, and it has some value, to be guided by life, to receive abundance etc...

But you can also think, learn to think, learn to be competent in daily life.

Doing both things exceptionally is the best.

If you only do the first you are a bit of lazy bum and not very conscious.

I'm not sure what you mean, humans think all of the time. That's not something that is hard to do. But to think aligned thoughts? But since you quoted the words least resistance, I think you mean, that you desire to think in accordance with your greater nature, in accordance with Dao. To think along the path ways of least resistance ENERGETICALLY naturally, as an energetic thought pattern which is more in harmony with the greater truth of all of creation, and which is thus then naturally and EFFORTLESSLY capable expanding in accordance with dao and in harmony with Dao along the path of least resistance that is indicative of alignment with the Dao. Or the Source of All Creation. 

And yes, that leads to inspired action, that is capable of achieving more than millions who are not. Along the path of least resistance, of least effort, and most allowance, most succesful, and infinitely capable, as your capability will be in harmony with your truer greater nature of all that you truely are. 

Edited by Everything

5 minutes ago, Everything said:

humans think all of the time.

No, what humans have is a subconscious thinking process continuously talking in their head.

That is not thinking.

Thinking occurs when you are actively within that process, which means for instance if you have to do your taxes or write and essay you have to own your thinking and direct it towards your will.

The ordinary state of humans is just to have some voice in the head that keeps discussing the news and what you saw in the street this morning, as if it were not even part of you.

What you are talking about, alignment, is when you try to connect yourself to the universal so that your automatic thinking is more connected to it.   This is a guided subconscious thought stream, and still not conscious.

The mind is a powerful organ and most people, so it would seem, do not know how it works.

And if you do not own your mind and abide permanently within it, you are not really awake.

Your state seems to be something like you have access to impersonal universal consciousness, but you are not awake in your personal nature.

Edited by rideforever

28 minutes ago, rideforever said:

No, what humans have is a subconscious thinking process continuously talking in their head.

That is not thinking.

Thinking occurs when you are actively within that process, which means for instance if you have to do your taxes or write and essay you have to own your thinking and direct it towards your will.

The ordinary state of humans is just to have some voice in the head that keeps discussing the news and what you saw in the street this morning, as if it were not even part of you.

What you are talking about, alignment, is when you try to connect yourself to the universal so that your automatic thinking is more connected to it.   This is a guided subconscious thought stream, and still not conscious.

The mind is a powerful organ and most people, so it would seem, do not know how it works.

And if you do not own your mind and abide permanently within it, you are not really awake.

The reason that it is subconscious to you, is because you have not allowed it to become conscious, by focusing on the energy stream of your true being, of your greater nature. And when you do hold your attention there, and allow the thought patterns thus then, in 17 seconds to expand, and become more fully realised, and thus more fully formed and conscious, then you will feel the emotional indication of positive emotion, or emotional feeling of relief, that indicates your having achieved more of an alignment with the thought of your greater nature. And that is something that becomes conscious to you. You literally are it and become it and it is of you and you are of it. And it flows through you and to you and from you. If you will allow it more by reaching for a better feeling, or emotional relief, on any subject imaginable. 

But if you insist on making it "subconscious" that simply means, you are choosing to focus your creator mind mechanism on a thought which does not harmonize with your greater nature. And you are free to do that. But that will not lead to the succes you desire. Because the Source of All Creation knows all that you want and the path of least resistance towards your very own full blown realization of all of it, as real as brick and stones, fles blood and bones! 

Edited by Everything

1 minute ago, Everything said:

alignment with the thought of your greater nature

Well it's difficult to understand what you are doing, it seems you find your way to your pure nature with ... whatever technique you are doing.   Some good for you.

You still seem not to understand what the mind actually is used for.
When your mind is awakened, you create thoughts ... you don't select them or align with them or whatever.

You simply create them directly, by thinking.

But, I don't think you will understand as such things are not of interest to you.

11 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Well it's difficult to understand what you are doing, it seems you find your way to your pure nature with ... whatever technique you are doing.   Some good for you.

You still seem not to understand what the mind actually is used for.
When your mind is awakened, you create thoughts ... you don't select them or align with them or whatever.

You simply create them directly, by thinking.

But, I don't think you will understand as such things are not of interest to you.

No I am very interested in our creator mind mechanism. And I love how it works. It is a transducer. It is a transmitter and receiver of energetic thought patterns. 

I am just saying, that every thought any human has ever thought, still exists. But they are not necessarily of Source thought. They are not necesarily of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom. They are not necessarily in alignment and in harmony and in accordance with the Dao. The Source of All Creation. Of you! As you are in seperable from it. 

And how do you know the difference between these two kind of thoughts of humans, aligned thought and misaligned thought? 

Simple! 

You can feel the difference as you think. Isn't that wonderful? You can feel the frequency of your thought, and how it aligns with your own greater nature aswell, of all nature. That is very easy to do, for you aswell. And if you wanna receive a more aligned thought of GREATER REALISATION of all that you truely are, no matter on what subject, you simply think about it, in a way that feels better and again and again. Untill you are meeting up with the thoughts the source within you has about that same subject aswell. Great fun! And infinitely rewarding and succesful. You should really try it some time. Trust me, it's really worth it. Oh and it is also very easy and fun. :D

Edited by Everything

All it means is that you do not own your mind.

Your consider your mind to be a kind of game, like a radio, and you have learnt to tune it.

Great.

But this is not the way to use your mind consciously.

There are many spiritual people I have met with the same approach which is conditioned by the idiot doctrine of non-existence.  People have been told that they don't exist, so they treat themselves like a toy, and trust such idiotic instructions.

A conscious awakened being simply thinks.

And he thinks his own thoughts, because he owns his mind.

Anyone still tuning the radio is ignorant of who he is, am how to use the different parts he owns.

11 minutes ago, rideforever said:

All it means is that you do not own your mind.

Your consider your mind to be a kind of game, like a radio, and you have learnt to tune it.

Great.

But this is not the way to use your mind consciously.

There are many spiritual people I have met with the same approach which is conditioned by the idiot doctrine of non-existence.  People have been told that they don't exist, so they treat themselves like a toy, and trust such idiotic instructions.

A conscious awakened being simply thinks.

And he thinks his own thoughts, because he owns his mind.

Anyone still tuning the radio is ignorant of who he is, am how to use the different parts he owns.

And where did you get these thoughts? You focused them into being. If you did not pay attention to these thoughts, they woulden't be there, trust me! Your thinking a thought, or focusing on a thought, is exactly the same thing. You allowed these thoughts into being, by focusing your consciousness unto them and into the full allowed realisation, thus then, of them. But they are still not as FULLY in alignment with all that you truely are, as they can be. And that is no big deal. Because you are an eternal being, you are a creator of thought, and an allower of thought into being. And so you can always mold these thoughts into further alignment with all that you truely are. And that is the path of least resistance towards the path of least resistance towards your very own full blown allowed realisation of all that it is that you truely always have ever wanted to be do or have or ever will want to be do or have, evermore. In your evermore state of being and your evermore state of becoming, as one and the same thing, always here and now. 

And you simply do that, by thinking about it in a way that feels better. That's it. Super simple and easy! :D

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this