Forum is taking a dive from what it used to be .

I've had enough.

I'm gonna start doing a real for life, right here in ya face     running ritual invocation ... in this very thread !   In a series of posts .

SO LOOK OUT !

And  be warned - stop reading now if you cant handle it  ..... RUN AWAY ! 

Now .....  

< starts rummaging through ritual supply  box >

.... " Oh !  So THATS where that went !  ...... a melted candle ? WTF is that doing in here  .... a lock of Margi's hair  ..... Oh yeah !   my jewellery collection of left over  earings and bangles found in my bed  ....     a matchbox with 3 MDMA  !    .....  a g-string  ....  !  ?

... Hang on .... I'll be back .... this could take some time .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, King Jade said:

Entities don't exist my bro :rolleyes: but I'll stay around just in case they appear -_-

Have the digital EVP gear and thermal imaging camera ready.

Right , now, down to business .

Oh shit I never plugged in the recharger from before and its STILL   flat !

Edited by Nungali

Right , thats sorted, now where was I ?   

Lesson 1 . Be prepared ! Dont be caught out !

Oh yeah, that old chest.

<drags it out again >    Why did I keep that melted candle, I should have chucked it. Must have been a reason ?

<looks at it ... contemplates >

Oh, thats right , I decided to keep it as a reminder !   A reminder about preparation and 'unforseen events' .   (You can tell when a would be magician is BS, they talk about stuff but its obvious they have actually DONE any of it.  Like that candle.   I spent soooo much time getting everything ready and prepared last time, no way I was gonna leave the circle in the middle of it - thats deadly ! So everything MUST be there , for any event possible .   The candle melted and was unusable becasue last time I did a full ritual it was mid summer and got up to 38 degrees C. Thats why the candle melted  .  I had it all worked out, so I thought, except I forgot the mini bar fridge candle store, So I used the melted ones, and it was soooo hot that at night swarms of bugs came in and annoyed and distracted me and swarmed into the candles, So I had set up a fan to blow them away,  But the fan blew the veil into the curtains and started a small fire. Fortunately I had a fire extinguisher in the circle.

So the ritual was not disrupted. )

Any way, now its winter so I dont have to think about anything like that. But people do forget and these things need to be taken into account.

Actually it has been very cold lately, I dont want to freeze my but off in there.   I better set up that old little pot belly stove in there. And  do a heap more firewood ... Oh crap, thats right, I was  supposed to get the chainsaw fixed, I better do that tomorrow.  Now, that old pot belly ...]

Oh, thats right, I loaned it to that woman that had no house heating last year! Damn !

I get it back tomorrow when I take the chain saw in to the repair shop .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/06/2019 at 10:50 PM, Nungali said:

a matchbox with 3 MDMA  !   

Now we're talking !

I'll take those off your hands and ...erm... dispose of them in the correct manner.:)

• Haha 1

Lesson 4 - staying focused .

(or  is this lesson 3 ? )

Okay , I got the chainsaw back but had trouble with the pot belly stove .... that woman I lent it too  !  Gawd !  She be all like  " Its freezing cold and the wind is coming in through the holes in the shack and I got no money to fix it or buy warm clothes and the baby is sick and  blah blah blah   .... "  What a pain !  

So I just collected her rent and left the stove there . 

I have this  brazier thing ... I''ll use that . Actually its pretty cool , its in the photo set of the  rituals I posted here some time back .  Now, where is it ?

Oh crap, the leg has broken off ..... hmmmm ... there is some welding gear  in the community workshop .....  I haven't done  any welding since I was a youth .   How do you do that again ?

Hmmm ... better do some practice first . 

I'll do that tomorrow .... one must stay focused on the job at hand  .      What was it again  :huh: ... Oh yeah !  The ritual !

What else will I need  < rummages through the chest again > Aha!   An aspergilis  and censor , I'll grab those . Ooooo !  Some robes !  What regalia should I wear ?   What the hell is this ?   Thats a strange robe .     What ! Its my old Elvis impersonating outfit !  What the hell is THAT doing in here .  God, that takes me back !  Its been AGES since I  did my Elvis impersonation  - not that I am any good musically, I just happen to look uncannily like him .  I wonder if that old guitar is still in back of the wardrobe ?

By golly there it is !  And here is the wig .   Well .... no one is around  .....  he he  ....

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, lifeforce said:

Now we're talking !

I'll take those off your hands and ...erm... dispose of them in the correct manner.:)

Aha!  An acolyte  !

Every good magician needs an assistant !

You get ONE tab , for now, but you have to clean and polish the candle sticks first

wrappedfingerpolice.png

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, King Jade said:

Entities don't exist my bro :rolleyes: but I'll stay around just in case they appear -_-

Said an entity :lol:

Oh... you can't imagine.. but then this thread is about a throw down...  let's get ready to rumble :P

Havent done the welding yet, no rods in workshop , and I forgot to get some in town  :(   

Still going through this chest .  I am looking for 'mercurial stuff' .  I have decided the ritual should be an invocation of Mercury - that seems appropriate for you lot  - sparken you up a bit ! Mercury is also good for  healing and medicine, the sciences and communication.

Chuckin a stick of Mercury dynamite into DBs should do the trick !  :)

But I gotta remember how to  write up a ritual , its been some time  .... < rummage rummage >  Aha!    One of my old 'how to'  hand written books , its even got some  ritual blanks in it , I'll use one of them .   Writing it up PROPERLY  first is the best way to ensure nothing is left out.

Now ... here is the old incense box  < rummage >    the regalia box  ... aha!  The art box, can;t forget that, a crucial part  ( we will come to that ) , the little chest with the  magical tools and weapons  < thinks>  hmmm , what weapon should I use ? I used to know all this by heart , what is the weapon of Mercury  ?

The ... ummm .... the .....  damn !     Ah fuckit , I look it up later .  <rattle rattle > whats that ?  Aha!  box  with 2 spare new lighters (in case the spare doesnt work - gotta be prepared !

And look !  Talk about prepared !  In the corner is a packet of welding rods !

Right , I'm off down the workshop to fix the brazier .

Edited by Nungali

I bet none of YOU GUYS are so well prepared  that you  have spare welding rods in your magical ritual supplies chest !

31-your-childs-teacher-angry-boy.jpg

Edited by Nungali