Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Brown

Tear it all Down & Renew the Source Seed of Love

Getting really, really fucked off with everything in this world. Why O why don't people just follow their hearts? 

Listen and then reflect at how far astray we have all become from the source of all that is goodness.

Empty be filled,

Light of my life,

Darkness has taken you,

Renew me,

Take me,

I am nothing,

Alone,

Your servant,

Bright ones.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Getting really, really fucked off with everything in this world. Why O why don't people just follow their hearts?

Because their hearts have been hardened, and that has been the intention of the elites all along. People are so easy to manipulate.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, lifeforce said:

Because their hearts have been hardened, and that has been the intention of the elites all along. People are so easy to manipulate.

And some stone hearts become harder yet, and they crack, and rivers pour out. Of light that is stronger than any you will ever witness. A long forgotten truth. But no one knows. Unless they join you, where you stand. So that they can see the truth

So never be the first to strike. Wait, have patience. And then when they strike you, where it hurts, then you know they are ready to crack. And you will be there only to give them a helping hand. Because all stones fall back to mother earth. And they need a guiding hand, to show them the way. So that they can remember who they truely are again.

Edited by Everything

8 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Getting really, really off with everything in this world. Why people just follow their hearts? 

Listen and then reflect ... we have all become ... the source of all that is goodness.

Empty be filled,

Light of my life,

Darkness has you,

Renew me,

Take me,

I am,

You,

Bright ones.

All is contained within you.

1 hour ago, lifeforce said:

Yep "stuff bellies and empty hearts". We could also add fill minds full of pointless crap so they can't even think straight! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Yep "stuff bellies and empty hearts". We could also add fill minds full of pointless crap so they can't even think straight! 

Especially here in the UK. X factor, football, soap operas, cheap takeaway food, binge drinking, betting shops, kids not playing outside anymore, smartphone addiction and social media obsession etc etc. What the hell happened ? 

• Like 4

Not sure what happened, but I will put the blame on the Western lifestyle with the obsession with work. 

Work mostly depletes people and when they get home, they have to take care of their kids etc. So no time to much else than work, sleep etc everyday. 

The social media has been a part of destroying this and I feel it is unhealthy to engage too much on Facebook. 

Social media also tends to rely on mental gymnastics and the physical connection which is necessary gets broken. 

That is why we see people with rage attacks and the conspiracy nuts going crazy like in New Zealand. 

Personally I feel much better going out in nature and listen to the birds and the wind moving rather than engaging on Facebook. Human mentality is becoming twisted and far from the reality of animals. 

In the discussion of globalization we seldom hear the voice of the whales for example, if they enjoy having thousands of ships moving in the oceans all the time. Economics is simply more important and everything else gets a mental downgrade. 

Regarding spirituality it is also getting too mental. I feel spirituality without human connection is too mental and seclusion like a monk is making people dry up and getting crazy. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-athletes-way/201705/face-face-connectedness-oxytocin-and-your-vagus-nerve

Edited by johndoe2012
  • Like 3

When you were the new breath of God, you were pure positive energy. As soon as you came here, you were surrounded by fearful people, and you didn't like it at all. But there have always been those who love you unconditionally, to remind you of who it is you truely are again. We've all been so used to trying to make up, for missing home. Filling the void, food, material, drink, drugs. And forgot that it has been who it is we truely are evermore. And it will ever and only ever be found within oneself. Where all that you seek, you had always already contained all of it, evermore. Because you are not here to take anything. But to give endlessly. Then even the dark archon lords will wake up that it simply becomes easier to find all that one seeks is already contained within oneself. You are only ever given so that you may share it with another. That is the true wealth and we all already have known it forever. So let's forget that we canever forget. Because we simply can never succeed in becoming any less than who and what it is we truely are. And all that we've truely become, as it yet evermore calls us forward evermore. 

Edited by Everything

On 3/22/2019 at 3:24 PM, lifeforce said:

Especially here in the UK. X factor, football, soap operas, cheap takeaway food, binge drinking, betting shops, kids not playing outside anymore, smartphone addiction and social media obsession etc etc. What the hell happened ? 

It's the same on this side of the pond. You are just seeing the modern spiritual paradigm. 

You can buy in ,or pick your own, but mostly everyone else is still going to be behaving in that mode.

They are all gathering the 'rose buds' while they may ,as best they can. 

Whether this means the world is getting worse, or if it was just so bad then, that this is improvement, I can't say.

On 3/22/2019 at 7:24 PM, lifeforce said:

I bought an iPhone a while ago but after a short while put it back in its box.  Quite a lot of money wasted.  X factor is vile, I don't mind football occasionally though, but Eastenders is also depressing bilge.  Yes England has become a dump and a virtual police state at the same time.  So sad.

Edited by Apech
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Apech said:

I bought an iPhone a while ago but after a short while put it back in its box.  Quite a lot of money wasted.  X factor is vile, I don't mind football occasionally though, but Eastenders is also depressing bilge.  Yes England has become a dump and a virtual police state at the same time.  So sad.

It's very sad Apech. Throw in the fact that wherever you look there is so much litter and fly-tipping. It's depressing, especially as I live in a semi-rural area with lots of beautiful countryside. It hurts me so much. This is a huge social problem. People don't care what they do, how they do it, and who they're affecting. As long as it doesn't affect them, it's fine.

As, for the football, I gave up on watching professional football in 1992. That's when the money people started to change the sport from a working-man's hobby, into corporate, middle class entertainment. I was also just surfacing from the rave culture which chemically rewired my mind.  I briefly ventured into watching my local non-league team for a few years, but eventually got bored of it. I guess when you 'unplug' from the system, the mundane things just don't grab you anymore.

To say I 'unplugged' maybe a bit of a stretch, because to be honest, I don't think I've ever been plugged into the system. Even as a young child I saw things differently to my friends. I wasn't easily fooled and could smell a rat a mile off.

I don't have a smartphone anymore. I just had to look around me and saw what a destructive device they can be. Same with Facebook. I deleted my account years ago. Seeing pictures of people's meals and scaremongering weather reports were enough for me.

I very rarely watch TV, if my wife has something on, I have no choice. Even if I'm not watching it I can hear it. It depresses the life out of me. I'd much rather spend my leisure time reading or listening to music. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this