rideforever

Humans Without Souls

11 minutes ago, Nungali said:

One can that expe

Well , go for it if you want , do bad all you like , for fun profit  or self gratification .  But one can gather that experience by observing others 'bad' and its consequences , I dont see why one would have to deliberately  and knowingly do bad oneself to 'gather' experience  of 'seeing what happens' when one does bad .

Anyway , have fun with your experiment .

I want to continue this discussion.

Do you want to hear my comments to this your post?

2 hours ago, Indiken said:

I have desire to write, what I have written. 

I have a view, that everyone lives for himself. No matter if you do good or do bad. Whatever you do, you do for yourself. 

Why are you interested in this?

You do not have to notice or respond to others.

Why you try to impose your will or views to someone?

Also, 

I think I do bad by writing what I did write. So I try to do bad, to see what happens. I gather experience.

There is a difference between AI and the planets biosphere. AI is based on 1010 etc. and the biosphere is a complex nonlinear dynamic system where small initial conditions drive widespread effects. 

2 minutes ago, Indiken said:

I want to continue this discussion.

Do you want to hear my comments to this your post?

Oh no . That will not be necessary ... reading them will do just fine for me thanks .

• Haha 2

Just now, ralis said:

There is a difference between AI and the planets biosphere. AI is based on 1010 etc. and the biosphere is a complex nonlinear dynamic system where small initial conditions drive widespread effects. 

I am sorry.

I think you misunderstood me.

I do not know what are you talking about.

The topic of AI and planet biosphere are not important to me.

I even did not read this whole thread, although the topic is interesting, but not of primary importance to me, for now.

I do not argue about these concepts you present.

What attracted me to this thread, was your statement. I think your statement did touch my view to the world. I do not know what caused the desire to write, but I did choose to write.

What concerns the thread topic, I have read in "alien" material, that bodies can live without souls, but seldom do.

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Let's define 'soul' first .

The previous post mentions aliens without souls. Golems? Deus Ex Machina. 

Work every work day in a factory pulling the same lever all day ... and before long,   you will still  be alive  but  without a 'soul' 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Work every work day in a factory pulling the same lever all day ... and before long,   you will still  be alive  but  without a 'soul' 

Soulless Robot Zombies. :lol:

army-of-the-dead-hera-1621719065833.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZbpa1xCsNQuN3h96byW-

Shift change -  'Metropolis'.

I guess this is what humans have in store from Gaia's artificial intelligence? I can't wait! :lol:

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 9:58 AM, Draco said:

Artificial Intelligence is a product of Gaia. In and of itself it is not to be feared. They must simply be integrated into one's soul(s), shen, loa, DNA, spirit tree, totem etc. What is to be feared is over-dependence (excessive use)

You consider yourself a necromancer? Any idea what that really is?

Incredible that amount of IQ has come together here and have discussion about angels and demons and other beings whom mere mortals never talk to, I think,