I want to talk about my experience with Heartfulness. Now, I'm not talking about the form from Mindfulness in the book "Cultivating Heartfulness" that I've seen spoken about around Daubums, but something different that has completely changed the way I cultivate. 

Most of us are practitioners or at least know of the refining processes of cultivating and internal alchemy. We all know it to be an excruciatingly long and arduous process to refine our internal energies in order to produce measurable results.

I have always been drawn to daoist practices from a young age and would meditate without even really knowing what it was, it just felt nice. But i didn't start officially Cultivating until just after college but i was underwhelmed by how little return you get for so much effort. I had processed far enough to have formed my Dantian and refined my senses enough to be able to detect spiritual energies and their movement.

However, then i encountered a practice called Heartfulness that utilizes Yogic Transmission and this put my cultivation into hyperdrive! It would normally take me about two weeks to take in qi, extract the impurities, refine it into a higher form, and condense it into a pearl to draw up into the second dantian. 

But with Heartfulness, i was able to complete that entire process in One Day while i was At Work! I don't sit behind a desk, i work at UPS. I'm constantly moving and i was able to refine a pearl almost Passively while i was constantly busy. It felt like as long as i was doing Heartfulness, the energy would move Intelligently on its own to complete work within me, automatically.

After a week of this, my body became stronger. I was able to walk around in 40 degree weather in shorts and a teashirt without getting cold and things that would normally hurt or bruise me would hardly hurt at all.

I wanted to share this with my brothers here on Daobums so that you all could give it a try and share your results here! It's completely free, all the teachers are volunteers.

https://heartfulness.org/us/masterclass/- This is the three-part video series that introduces the practice and helps you experience the transmission. 

https://heartfulness.org/us/experience-heartfulness/- You can follow this link and scroll down to “Try Heartfulness with Assistance” for a more personal experience with a real person rather than a video series, though I do recommend the video series first.

I looked at the site but didn’t get much specifics. It says you dive deep into your heart and experience peace. Sweet! 

Is there visualization? Any more info you can share ?

Yes, throught your heart and ability to feel your energy motional, emotional, alignment with your greater non-physical knowing, you always have acces to infinite intelligence. 

And the more you allow your acces thus then, in allowing yourself to feel better, the more you align and harmonise and synchronise with your greater knowing and being that you always have acces to, always here and now, as all is here and now is forever. 

Edited by Everything

4 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

I looked at the site but didn’t get much specifics. It says you dive deep into your heart and experience peace. Sweet! 

Is there visualization? Any more info you can share ?

Watch the three videos, it'll explain everything.

The magic sauce of this system isn't any special technique of any kind and at face value, the techniques of heartfulness are actually shockingly simple. But rather, the special Something is the receiving of something called Yogic Transmission. It's not something you Do or Visualize, but Receive. 

Edited by Awakener
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Everything said:

Yes, throught your heart and ability to feel your energy motional, emotional, alignment with your greater non-physical knowing, you always have acces to infinite intelligence. 

And the more you allow your acces thus then, in allowing yourself to feel better, the more you align and harmonise and synchronise with your greater knowing and being that you always have acces to, always here and now, as all is here and now is forever. 

You practice this technique the OP is talking about?

1 hour ago, Awakener said:

Watch the three videos, it'll explain everything.

I was hoping you’d tell me 😊