Adam West

The Thunderpath?

Hey guys,

Funny what you find roaming about on the net. I came across a new website offering to sell an 18 minute DVD of paranormal phenomenon - like that of the John Chang video - and interviews with masters or those who personally know them (I assume), with the additional possibility of studying with a level four (Mo Pai) adept and student of Shifu Wang Liping; and with further additional good fortune, the possibility of meeting and studying with the good master himself, Shifu Wang Liping, all for the low price of 200 Euro (for the first ten customers). Sounds vaguely familiar, huh?

Here is the link:

http://www.thunderpath.de/index-english.php

It seems to be run by this gentleman:

http://www.seros.de/ressourcen/seminare/nlp_trainer.html

http://www.seros.de/index2.html

Anyone know this guy or these people?

I wonder if Shifu Wang Liping is aware of how many people are attempting to make money of his name? The current Shifu Wang Liping immortals craze in western Taoist circles reminds me of the Babaji obsession of the Kriya yoga people of Yogananda and the western kundalini yoga aspirants back in the 90's. So many cashing in.

In kind regards,

Adam.

Edited by Adam West

This guy could be a class example of someone with a complete lack of ethics.

Together with David's approach with "traditionaltao", I agree.

Not really comparable that much. David is allowed to teach what he does, this guy isn't.

The main reason I'm turned off by this website is the total lack of info. Even the "about us" tab doesn't lead anywhere, so why should anyone trust them? Traditionaltao at least backs up their page with some credentials. I advise everyone to keep your 200 euros...

Isn't David's most advanced student from Denmark? Is it her website? The video is probably a copy of the DVD Cristy Elmendorp of Rare Journeys made. I think David wouldn't allow her to release it publicly.

Still ya gotta love the sales pitch:

"For the first time the doors open! How long they remain opened however, is uncertain. It seems that these remain accessible only a few years!"

It sounds like something right out of an informercial. Act now....don't delay....Limited time only.

No, the name of the student you're thinking of is Jette. And the person from this is site is a guy.

No, the name of the student you're thinking of is Jette. And the person from this is site is a guy.

How do you know it's a guy? I took the sig at the bottom "Stefan Strecker" to be the web designer.

lol pero, you edited and said what I just said, almost :D

Edited by joeblast

It's all very interesting indeed...

Oolong. Whatever we both deal with. Your approach is one of a kind :)

Girls and guys. Keep the 200 Euros for yourself. The most funniest part of it all is:

>>ORDER

The fate does show everyone if she or he is selected or not. In order not to overflow neither the teacher nor the student group, I decided not to offer more than 100 interested students full access. After that, there will be only the DVD available - without contact possibilities.<<

:)

Harry

lol pero, you edited and said what I just said, almost :D

:lol:

Actually I hit the reply button, but it didn't make separate posts. :)

(I just edited to add "Because of this:")

The person who is doing this has been simply using David Verdesi's way of marketing. I mean just look at the phrasing:

"For the first time the doors open! How long they remain opened however, is uncertain. It seems that these remain accessible only a few years!"

If I wouldn't know the source of this ad, I could easily be fooled that it was put out by one of David Verdesi's students or him himself.

Obviously somebody is trying to cash in on the hype around immortals and "unique" opportunities to get to them.

But this is what you get when you put a price tag on Dao and immortality selling them without clearly stating your credentials and instead just luring people with sweet promises and big claims. You open a can of worms, because others will imitate you.

The situation is actually quite amusing.

Seems like David Verdesi and this guy could give financial seminars on scamming people with big dreams and little scrutiny.

Hah :)

Already a post on the foundation board addressing the veracity of this...or lack thereof :)

Where did you see the discussion? Didn't they make the board paying member only?

Where did you see the discussion? Didn't they make the board paying member only?

Wasnt really too much of a discussion...and students dont have to pay for forum access. :)

Too bad it doesnt teach the first 4 levels i would have considered buying it for the sake of collecting material! :P

Unless someone here like to share the levels??? :D

This is a short video that is an interview of Mr. David Verdesi.

It shows a demonstration and talk by one of Mr. David Verdesi teachers in Thailand - with some demonstration of their "paranormal" powers such as guessing the proper number that is written on a peice of paper held behind one's back, to change the taste or water with Qi, and to have one of the students give a Qi, "shock" to a member of the audience.

It shows the said teacher giving a healing treatment where he uses the Tui-Na method of "Baguan" to draw blood from the patient - this is looked at as drawing stagnat blood and Qi, and various other.

The Baguan method is also sometimes known as "cupping" in the west, and is a glass or plastic cup that is applied with a suction force to various places - usually on the back.

It is a short DVD, and shows no practice and method - it is just mostly filmed about the brief visit to Thailand by Mr. David Verdesi teacher.

This is a short video that is an interview of Mr. David Verdesi.

It shows a demonstration and talk by one of Mr. David Verdesi teachers in Thailand - with some demonstration of their "paranormal" powers such as guessing the proper number that is written on a peice of paper held behind one's back, to change the taste or water with Qi, and to have one of the students give a Qi, "shock" to a member of the audience.

It sows the said teacher giving a healing treatment where he uses the Tui-Na method of "Baguan" to draw blood from the patient - this is looked at as drawing stagnat blood and Qi, and various other.

The Bahuan method is also sometimes known as "cupping" in the west, and is a glass or plastic cup that is applied with a suction force to various places - usually on the back.

It is short DVD, and shows no practice and method - it is just mostly filmed about the brief visit to Thailand by Mr. David Verdesi student.

Thanks for quenching our curiosity, DZ. I hope you didn't pay full price for that video...

Actually I think that's not this video. The video Dao Zhen is talking about is the one that was being sold on foundation forum for a while. This seems nothing like it.

Actually I think that's not this video. The video Dao Zhen is talking about is the one that was being sold on foundation forum for a while. This seems nothing like it.

I would be suprised if it wasnt that same video wich also takes about 18-19 minutes and shows whats mentioned by dao zhen .. mainly healings and also making a fire as written on this new website that is selling the vid.

I would be suprised if it wasnt that same video wich also takes about 18-19 minutes and shows whats mentioned by dao zhen .. mainly healings and also making a fire as written on this new website that is selling the vid.

It likely is the mentioned video, but does it really matter?

The situation is taken care of

:)

Hary

lol I like how you guys defend David Verdesi as if he doesn't have the exact same approach - hahahahaha!