Song of the Dao

useless to thhin about

I put a copper mesh Farday cage around my wireless router to reduce the dosage, and also one around the AC Adapter of my laptop, both improved things.

However we live in a world of unending pollution so what is a winning strategy.  One way is to prevent the entry of pathogens into the system : cosmetics/ shampoos, processed foods, thoughts emotions from the unhappy world.   All these thing require learning new ways and change over time.

Second way is strengthening your inner energy.  Zhan Zhuang is extremely effective.   

Third way is awakening beyond the body.

This is how the world is, let go of blame or hope for the future improvement of the world, and do what is necessary and possible, that's my recommendation.   Then you will have "done what needs to be done".

• Like 1

What's on the other side of the shower wall ?    An electric water heater  ?

...  or maybe a neighbours apartment ?

image.png.2cc02a0de5b9a0605716bee8d9b02034.png

I will concentrate on the physical aspects of your question. There are several things that could be relevant here, but the first thing I'm thinking of are the metal parts of the bath and the shower. Do you have the possibility to test whether your meter also gives increased values when held near large metal surfaces or long conducting wires outside of the bathroom?

6 minutes ago, Song of the Dao said:

I am really looking for people who have found that this effects them as well.

OK - can't help you with that...

• Like 1

Check out deitrect klinghart.his theory is that heavy metals in our body are vibrating from emf.this affects everyone whether you notice or not.wifi and microwaves are also bad.