voidisyinyang

Well Put Post about Zaneblue

OK so she outed her self as author of a new Randomhouse book! Congratulations! And covered in the Briton press -- wow! I'm assuming you're a yank? who knows! haha. Still I think probably more than one male on this forum has had a partner like yourself -- who just runs them over with their libido! haha. Thanks for your research and being professional enough to get it a place in history... or the great mystery?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/main.jh.../storgasm12.xml

OK West Roxbury -- that's Boston right? haha.

Anyway scanned your forum site -- very cool -- this caught my eye. Very crucial SECRET here boys and girls...

Nice going! http://www.estronaut.com/a/coital_align_technique.htm

Sweet stuff.

Edited by drew hempel

:unsure::lol:

This article is a little less autobiographical:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22593988/page/2/

Yes, I've got a British edition of my book (and soon a Polish one! ) The Times trashed my book and I've been in the tabloids over there too. It's been a strange and public year.

That's not my website, although I do recommend the coital alignment technique. My website is here:

http://www.orgasmicdiet.com

Wow -- a famous person in dialog here. haha. OK I'm sending that latest article you posted to my sister. haha.

Alright -- read that article. Very awesome! Too bad cod are going extinct from everyone dosing up on fish oil these days and apparently flax is not the best substitute as I had thought.

http://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/food/fish...rming/fish-feed

http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/tags/direct-actions

Yeah it's kinda tragic to say the least ... http://www.earthsave.ca/articles/ethics/fish.html

Have you seen this new "fish oil" enhanced milk and even eggs? Crazy.

Yeah diet kinda sucks.... umm anyway maybe flax seed is a better alternative (not that I'm on any special diet -- although I'm working on it!). I just grind up the flax seed with my molars! haha. It's great for your brain as well to work the molars.... I buy them at an Ecuadorian store.... imports.

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/flaxseed.html

Edited by drew hempel

Eh--not that there's anything wrong with ALA, but I think EPA and DHA are much more important (and the conversion ratio makes ALA not worth it for that). A vegetarian source of DHA is Omega-Zen, if that's the issue, made from algae. You can also get "marine oil" made from krill that has EPA and DHA. And krill are basically bugs of the sea, not like eating a soft-eyed moo cow or an intelligent pig.

"Fish oil" enhanced milk and eggs are simply replicating the foods that we evolved eating, before animals were raised in factories in tiny cages. The food we eat today isn't something our bodies easily recognize as food, hence the widespread malnutrition when it comes to omega-3 fatty acids.

OK excellent. I've been back on the spirulina the past week so I guess I'm on the ball.

Oh just thought I'd mention that I think the world is being destroyed because of the Power Set Axiom. I'm way anti-math. haha.

Thanks again though! Hey -- I've got a book too you might have noticed:

http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com It's totally crazy -- even this conspiracy publisher who said he'd publish it backed out.... haha.

Well I go into my anti-math spiel there just in case you're curious -- it's from a music perspective.

Edited by drew hempel

I was a math major at Brown.

I don't bat an eye at CT people anymore. Got my conspiracy theory cherry popped over at the colboard. You should post over there if it ever comes back up. I'm assuming you've seen the zeitgeist movie and you are really into Ron Paul, yes?

Why not self publish at that place where Max published? Although I'd hardly call that a "book," you've barely got 90 pages double-spaced, more of a pamphlet.

congratulations on being published!

sorry about your husband leaving over your libido but after writing that book I am sure you must have a line by now :P

I liked your overall story of taking control over your body and getting it to function the way you wanted it on your own terms.

One of the articles mentions that you suggest dark chocolate. There I could not agree with you more. Dark chocolate can make me orgasm as soon as it contacts my tongue. Talk about dopamine sensitivity.I make a ritual out of it. If I am enjoying chocolate I don't need anyone else to be satisfied. :)

Wow dark chocolate must be powerful! haha. Hey witch -- here's my latest math conspiracy rant:

OK just for fun let's take "Marko Rodin" another Hawaii techno-fix Stargate Conspiracy dude (yes he was on Art Bell).

http://www.rodinmath.com/

So he supposedly has figured out the secret of the yin-yang symbol but his technology relies on QUANTUM mechanics (just like Schauberger or Tesla).

Rodin uses rational numbers applied to the tai-chi symbol and then makes a vortex out of that secret "law of three" using numerology. Then his technology relies on quantum math that is based on IRRATIONAL numbers (not rational).

So, as I've stated before, because of Type III Nonlocality (Nadeau and Kafatos), there's an inherent dependency on the technology in order to verify the quantum results, but because the technology relies on irrational geometry, against the complementary opposite harmonics in Taoism, the technology is INHERENTLY destructive of ecology.

Ecology means "study of home" but in traditional cultures the forest means mind -- like in the South Pacific -- WAHL is forest as mind. What ecology literally means is the study of OHM because when the forest is your home then sound is your dominant perception.

Number is separate from geometry -- that's the secret of both Taoism and Pythagorean harmonics. The source of sound, through the logic of complementary opposite harmonics, is female formless awareness. Rodin is trying to return to pure number but he's still dependent on form as irrational number -- more precisely irrational geometry.

The same problem happened when Charles Madden wanted to publish me. He has books published on fractals and music and he's a physicist. Quantum chaos math is dependent on symmetry as logical axioms -- even though quantum logic defies the commutative property through the uncertainty principle. To test the infinite potential of quantum consciousness the technology relies on classical, irrational mathematics relying on symmetric axioms. So in Charles Madden's book he notes that the Tai Chi symbol is not a fractal because it is not symmetric -- why -- because the yin and yang symbol are different colors. In fact yin is 3:4 and yang is 2:3 as nonwestern music harmonics -- and this is again why fractals are not ecology as well, nor is the systems theory of Gregory Bateson (although at least he know the answered was to be found in Pythagorean philosophy).

Stephen Hawking's new book, "When God Made the Integars" hones in on this secret as he notes for Vedic math the geometry was considered always rational, or symmetrical, while the number, as rational fractions, was considered infinite as time. Western math turned this around stating that the Pythagorean 1-1 triangle is irrational -- as geometry -- and therefore the number as rational fraction, or harmonic ratio, can now be made as an infinite symbol, the irrational fraction, the square root of two. So it's a paradox because the 1-1 triangle LOOKS symmetrical but in fact the West says it isn't -- but the numbers in the West, as logical axioms, must be symmetric. The result is destruction of the harmony of ecology (which is maintained by resonating with female formless awareness as asymmetric, complimentary opposites).

So in Western math there must be symmetry of the visual logical axioms (see math professor Ian Stewart's new book "Why Truth is Beauty: A history of symmetry). But the results are asymmetric geometry -- destruction of the harmony of ecology. Taoism is based on the opposite -- asymmetric logic, using complementary opposites as pure number or logical inference with the results being harmony of space or form.

That's why the techno-fix won't work but yet it will be relied on as pure geometry (inventions without real math, like Tesla or Schauberger) since it's a projection of what I call "tantric technology" through what I call "the surplus value of consciousness."

One of the articles mentions that you suggest dark chocolate. There I could not agree with you more. Dark chocolate can make me orgasm as soon as it contacts my tongue. Talk about dopamine sensitivity.I make a ritual out of it. If I am enjoying chocolate I don't need anyone else to be satisfied. :)

My wife and I use the code words Chocolate substitute to refer to SEX! ;)

SFJane, frankly I'd be curious to see what would happen to you on my diet, very curious. I think tendencies towards depression and bipolar disorder are actually secondary sexual characteristics--that's my pet theory. And in a time of plenty, evolutionarily speaking, I'm pretty sure these tendencies would have mainly beneficial effects--it's just the omega-3 deficiency that causes them to be a pain in the ass.

On the other hand, you are in balance. Might be like jamming a spanner in. Still, I'm curious.

"Line" is an understatement! :D

Drew, the congruencies in mathematics are inherent. All the beauty of it is completely isolated from anything else, and flowers up simply from the initial step of 0 and 1, separating them out. It's infinitely elaborate, breathtakingly beautiful, and ultimately empty.

The only tiny sign of connection with something outside of its own closed system is a new surprising development on the prevalence of ending digits. Long story, but there's an anomaly there that should not be there.

Also, I have to ask, are you with the sacred mushroom Gnostic people? Just curious--my neurochemistry hobby getting the best of me.

I'm fascinated by how what people eat (and drink and ingest) affects their neurotransmitters which in turn affect their personality, particularly how they think and write.

Of course you are.

Allow me to be more clear...you made reference to the "sacred mushroom Gnostic people"...what would you like to know about this subject?

SFJane, frankly I'd be curious to see what would happen to you on my diet, very curious. I think tendencies towards depression and bipolar disorder are actually secondary sexual characteristics--that's my pet theory. And in a time of plenty, evolutionarily speaking, I'm pretty sure these tendencies would have mainly beneficial effects--it's just the omega-3 deficiency that causes them to be a pain in the ass.

I think that this is the case with me as well. After orgasm i feel depressed, but once my sexual energy is back i feel happy again...Any solution to this?

Witch -- thanks for you take on math. Here's my drug experience:

I couldn't find any full-lotus salvia accounts online but I did find a druggie who combined DMT with Salvia, realizing that Salvia was stronger. Salvia is the stronger psychedelic microgram per microgram.

I know people who smoked Salvia after doing every other type of drug yet Salvia scared them to death because their spirit flew out of their body -- from 10x.

So I decided to see which was stronger -- full-lotus 3rd Eye or Salvia. The 10x caused my spirit to get pulled half out of my body. I just laughed at the salvia. haha.

So I tried stronger stuff -- 17x. I kept blacking out (level 6 or the highest Salvia level). Since I was in full-lotus I wouldn't fall over or faint -- just come to with the sensation that my whole life and the world was a dream.

After running out of my house a couple times until I left this dream state, once time coming back from black out I found myself stating: Wow my third eye is finally open.

Then I lifted my hands and even though my eyes were closed with a hat over them, in a pitch black room, in the middle of the night -- I saw rainbows around my hands -- with my 3rd Eye.

That was awesome. I tried to recreate it and smoked a whole gram of 17x in a total of 3 nights.

Usually 21x or 60x is just a one hit affair on rare occasions, so that was the end of my drug experiment.

I've never done any other type of drug but basically I discovered that drugs work on the electrochemical or JING level of power while alchemy creates electromagnetic energy (or CHI). Just to specify by electrochemical energy I mean that salvia activated internal climaxes while I was in full-lotus. So I would literally have maybe 6 orgasms that would shoot my JING up the spine into the brain where it would mix with my SHEN -- the spirit-vitality. So combining the JING or generative force (transduced via the vagus nerve) with the SHEN or spirit-force, then creates PRENATAL VITALITY or aka positive spirit aka the immortal fetus.

So the electromagnetic 3rd eye overpowered the electrochemical energy.

Normally drugs cause the cerebellum to bypass the thalamus so that visions are downloaded directly from your subconscious to your cerebral cortex.

That's the electrochemical power and if it's strong enough your spirit will disconnect but it won't travel that far, because it's not powered by CHI -- electromagnetic energy.

As you asked about the JING, CHI and SHEN in another post -- let me specify that the practice of PLAYING THE FLUTE WITHOUT HOLES -- the small universe practice -- cleanses (kidney) and purifies (heart) the generative force (JING) so that it turns into CHI. The cleansing is the kidney turning testosterone into serotonin and oxytocin and the purifying is the neurotransmitters combining with the oxytocin and serotonin to create melotonin and DMT. What creates the CHI -- is the ultrasound ionization of these harmonized electrochemicals. When we have emotional thoughts -- the intensity of the emotion is the extent to which the emotion is stored subconsciously as a stronger electrochemical imprint. So the purification is basically the visionary playback of our subconscious desire which otherwise gets controlled by the cerebellum while we are dreaming. Since it gets ionized through the emptiness (LISTENING to Female Formless Awareness) then it turns into electromagnetic energy.

So if you read about the Salvia trips -- the spirit flies into the floor or wall. That's it. After it's out of the body then there might be a subjective sensation of ANYTHING -- depending on context -- but no real astral travel, which relies on electromagnetic power.

So the slight electromagnetic power of my 3rd eye -- which is permanent -- causes me to already be able to flex my pineal gland at will (therefore the drug wasn't strong enough to overpower my thalamus).

I always can sense my cerebrum at all times -- ever since qigong Master chunyi lin used his finger to shoot energy into my brain.

Once he was opening my third eye with his third eye, after he had left the room, but I wasn't ready yet, as this intense blissful heat burned my brain!! Another time Jim Nance actually did the same thing -- after class when I had gone home. He was just experimenting as he was new to this ability. The next week he pulled me aside and asked me if I had felt anything. I then realized what had happened but since he didn't tell me he was going to do it then I had the same reaction as before -- I didn't stay in meditation because the energy was too strong.

Anyway I have more about that drug experience at http://breakingopenthehead.com.