Nungali

What made so many modern people retards ?

8 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Well, sure.  The thread title has a rather negative slant to it.

Born out of the frustration that comes from observing the many idiots we have and how they subvert ruin or negate a lot of the work done by the 'non-retards.

But then, we need to ask if it is an honest and clean reflection of reality.  Two sides are growing further apart to the point that each side thinks the other side is full of retards.  

Sides ?   Do you mean the 'Old Europeans' and the 'Indo Europeans' ? 

Are there valid causes or are we just a bunch of retards?

Yay!  Back on intended topic !  Thats what the original question was supposed to be - are there valid causes ? Where we always a bunch of fighting warring and stealing and murdering retards ... is that normal human nature or did something happen to us . What happened, How significant is my  'raid and run' theory in all this ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Maybe we could play chess?

Indeed !  If you move in to take my piece, your moved piece could be exposed and in danger. It cant move in take my piece and then evacuate the board, running home to a safe enclave. 

(See what I did there  ;)    ) 

• Like 1

But then, yes, today's politics in the USA appears to be led by a bunch or retards.

As the saying goes, ignorance can be cured with education; stupidity cannot be cured.

47 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Where we always a bunch of fighting warring and stealing and murdering retards ... is that normal human nature or did something happen to us . What happened, How significant is my  'raid and run' theory in all this ?

I think your "raid and run" theory has merit. People love stuff but they hate to pay for it. Anonymity is a great veil. Grabbing and running is anonymoue so it's attractive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:
1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Where we always a bunch of fighting warring and stealing and murdering retards ... is that normal human nature or did something happen to us . What happened, How significant is my  'raid and run' theory in all this ?

I think your "raid and run" theory has merit. People love stuff but they hate to pay for it. Anonymity is a great veil. Grabbing and running is anonymoue so it's attractive. 

I can't "like" my own post so I'll have to live with quoting myself instead.

As an example of the above, take a look at the Interwebs, specifically at anonymous communication such as Usenet, chat rooms, forums, or (my favorite) the comment sections on YouTube or blogs. People there are horrible! Why? Are they horrible in "real life?" Probably, but I bet they don't run around saying vindictive, spite-filled diatribes. But they do online. Why? 'Cause they be anon-e-mouse! They can "snatch 'n grab", "dine 'n dash", "raid 'd run!" So it really comes down to this: Who are you when you think @No One is watching?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Is it wrong of me to do this?

No, it's not wrong.  It's fine if you like your self.  In fact, it is recommended.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2018 at 8:31 AM, Lost in Translation said:

Is it wrong of me to do this?

Only of we find out    :) 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 6:04 AM, Nungali said:

Peeps used to get on a lot better - then things changed and that change spread until it took over  the dominant paradigm.

What are your thoughts on  this   'the fall of man'   ? 

What peeps would these be..

The Southwest. Indian fighting in the Southwest during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries followed the mourning-war pattern prevalent among the eastern woodland Indians. Like their eastern counterparts, both sedentary Pueblo Indians and seminomadic tribes such as the Navajo warred to avenge the murder of their kinsmen.

In important ways, however, warfare in the Southwest differed from that practiced in the eastern part of North America. First, semisedentary Native Americans raided both other seminomadic tribes and the Pueblo Indians in an effort to acquire material goods through plunder.

More importantly, the Pueblo Indians living in and near the Rio Grande valley often fought wars that were more similar to European conflicts than to the woodland Indians’ blood feuds.

Living in and near the densely populated but resource-poor Rio Grande valley, Pueblo tribes such as the Hopis, Zunis, Piros, and Tewas fought with one another to secure control of the region’s limited supply of arable land. Such economically and territorially motivated warfare led the Pueblo Indians to make their adobe towns—called pueblos—powerful defensive 

https://www.encyclopedia.com/history/news-wires-white-papers-and-books/native-american-warfare-west-conflict-among-southwestern-indians

The only thing these peeps lacked was the technology.... 

Its the peeps living in modern times that actually do a better job of living together.

Edited by windwalker

6 hours ago, windwalker said:

What peeps would these be..

They would be the people I talked about in my posts and the links I put up  - on the previous page .

Its the peeps living in modern times that actually do a better job of living together.

:rolleyes:

CarpetBombing_586_387_80_s_c1_t_c_0_0_1.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

They would be the people I talked about in my posts and the links I put up  - on the previous page .

:rolleyes:

CarpetBombing_586_387_80_s_c1_t_c_0_0_1.

Nice picture, good thing they didn't have them back then.

The animal part of man is old and sound, but the modern part in the head is not formed well and requires external conditions to function well ... sincere integrated people.
Often the head becomes distorted and society disintegrates, then once again the animal part climbs the mountain.   When it gets to the top of the mountain it hands off to the head which eventually disintegrates everything.

Billionaires who worked their way up (using the animal - like Trump) they send their kids to fancy schools and the kids become bums, they do not have the guts of the father.
If one is wise, then one can understand what needs to be done, and avoid the self-pampering.

You are indeed fortunate if you have a connection to someone who is sound.

Mankind is a tragic creature just below the threshold of consciousness, with awareness just enough to feel pain and make big destruction that he regrets.

So ... mankind is not born to be slave, and with courage we meet life we are life meeting life.   So things might not be good for us, and who are they good for ?  But the birds stand outside in the freezing cold all winter raising chicks.   We dont' have a need to complain but to be worthy of something, to try, to try, and if we are taken then we know we did something.   For ourselves and for everything because we are part of everything.

Life must live, it meets itself, meets the day, meets its work, it makes the imperfect perfect all day every day.   Everyone who contributes is valued by life and helped, those who do not are discarded.

Mankind is very confused.   People talk of emptiness, and then they say emptiness is fullness.   Well are you stupid ?  Likewise mindfulness is when there is no mind.   People are stupid and accustomed to being stupid and don't let them get away with it.   Stand against the stream and point it out.   Don't use stupid words anymore.

Don't complain about stupid people, just contribute, to your own development and to others.   That is the job.   We are a tree growing out of the chaotic slime of the underworld and it is not so easy as you might think.   All these creatures and trees and people are climbing higher, building the tree step by step.   What can you contribute ?

We are physical-emotional-mental-spiritual.   All needs to be honed, or it is lost, like muscle wastage.   Don't use it .. don't have it.   The urban world does not give any opportunites for this, but just make them, in turn each one of them needs work.   What is your programme of work for your emotional growth ?   Or your mental ?

Prefer Carl Sagan and Newton to Richard Dawkins and Neil Tyson because the former two have souls.   Choose your teachers well.

Vegas is bright lights big excitement .... when you leave you are sucked dry and half destroyed.   Well much of our society is doing that, exciting food, exciting ideas and so on.   Exciting qigong.   Be wise to this.

If you earn your money honestly and your development honestly then you will not be fearful, but if you are cheating then you will worry that someone will cheat you ... and they probably will.

Does an oak tree worry that other trees in the forest are not growing so much, or that acorns do not grow ?  Not so much, but with his deep roots and wide arms he shelters many and flourishes.   But, the roots go down first, the go deep down first, only then does the above ground grow, only then does he shelter.

This life is the final test of the soul, in this life everything works ... for a while and then collapses.   It's like trying to hotwire a car and the cables are close enough to spark, but you have to twist them together for ignition.   So it's a painful world, where it looks like "real life" but then all the paintings fall off the wall.   It looks like its all there, but then everything goes wrong.   So ... please get the message, and instead of thinking this is it and I am a final being ... try to comprehend that there is more to climb before you are safe.   Like when you are swimming out too far from the beach and you don't leave enough to return home.   It's so enjoyable to be inside an almost right world ... that we swim out too far and can perish.   Whatever you do I suggest you deepen your practice and don't tell anyone, but when you get home after work you remember the maya of this world and do the work with intensity, to shorten your stay in the pain.  The quickest way through a storm is to turn 180 degrees about and go right through the middle.  Well, at least that's one approach !

Edited by rideforever

The modern situation is a developmental blink in time. Humanity hasnt had a prayer keeping caught up , or of growing into the new paradigms. Which is not to say that our recent ancestral paradigms were all that sweet either , cannibalism is hardly a generation or so passed! and all the basic motivations of apes are still in play. 

You expect too much, but, without high expectations , what chance is there to find the humanity in humanity?

• Like 2

yes, I agree, good post !

I suppose I should treat people like 'wild pets'  ; yeah, they can be partially tamed, and even hand fed and patted and pleasant  ... but its still a wild animal and the programming could take over at any moment .

..... like being attacked by a pack of wild dogs

cronulla-bottle.jpg

I still have hope , in some rare cases, like the situation above ^ ( the man's 'crime'  ?   Being Lebanese) a big burly nasty looking tattooed guy came forward - the animals thought he was really going to beat up on the guy on the table, but he leaned over the man and put his arms around him for protection, took the blows and the bottles for him and said  to him " Dont worry, it will be over soon, the police are making their way towards you through the crowd . "

- we need more of those guys !

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nungali said:

yes, I agree, good post !

I suppose I should treat people like 'wild pets'  ; yeah, they can be partially tamed, and even hand fed and patted and pleasant  ... but its still a wild animal and the programming could take over at any moment .

..... like being attacked by a pack of wild dogs

cronulla-bottle.jpg

I still have hope , in some rare cases, like the situation above ^ ( the man's 'crime'  ?   Being Lebanese) a big burly nasty looking tattooed guy came forward - the animals thought he was really going to beat up on the guy on the table, but he leaned over the man and put his arms around him for protection, took the blows and the bottles for him and said  to him " Dont worry, it will be over soon, the police are making their way towards you through the crowd . "

- we need more of those guys !

See ? Not everybody is a jerk... though sometimes it does seem excessively popular. ;)

• Like 1