Zen Pig

Why are you searching?

2 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Perhaps there is a miscommunication here. @dosa are you implying the death=reality? Are you further implying that dead is a forever darkness, an oblivion? If so then I can see your response to @lifeforce as making sense. But if you are not implying this, if you are not implying that there is no afterlife then I don't understand what you mean.

I know about death very well because I know how to handle the soul and save them.
In fact, there is no death. Instead, we have reincarnation. The cause of rebirth is the ego But the ego is afraid of change.
For this reason, everyone tries for spiritual growth unknowingly.

1 minute ago, dosa said:

the ego is afraid of change.
For this reason, everyone tries for spiritual growth unknowingly.

How does the ego being afraid of change cause a person to unknowingly seek spiritual growth? Is this the ego's way of attempting to achieve immortality via an afterlife?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

How does the ego being afraid of change cause a person to unknowingly seek spiritual growth? Is this the ego's way of attempting to achieve immortality via an afterlife?

The change I said means death.
Maybe they didn't want to die.

58 minutes ago, dosa said:

The change I said means death.
Maybe they didn't want to die.

It's not possible to resist death. Have you ever seen a zombie? That is the fiction of man. As you shoot that zombie and then it falls down. And slowly stands up again, etc. You don't ever see anything in nature do that. Because it is too painful. And usually, the saving that people need, is the saving from the people around them, like family members holding on so difficultly to the person who's trying to let go and die. And then they go for a toilet break and come back to the hospital bed, and they're gone. They were so used to hokding on to that resistance, because it is what they were taught their whole life. They let go and allowed themselve to become who it is they really are, which is in alignment of letting go of the body and not insisting on a physical nature of being in order to allow yourself to be the infinite worthy nature that is who you really already are and always have been anyway. The physical nature of being is simply just for the fun of it.

People are actually afraid of staying alife, that is what causes the resistance and pain.

And yeah, you recognize also some people are afraid to die because they think it will be the end of them, so they are afraid of their idea of dying, not the actual death experience itself. They are afraid of what they were thought to think about that experience of dying by the people around them. I mean, does that person need saving? Well, I guess it is not necessary if they are already in the process of dying, then it doesn't matter if they are afraid or not. Because that fear would also create a fun experience of coming out of that fear upon the full experience of dying.

The true nature of things, as one can see in nature, an impala being slowly eaten by a hyena, can actually experience allot of discomfort, so they would then experience fear of that unaccaptable experience of being slowly eaten. So they would stand up in pure rage even in all their wounds and naturally contest the hyena, and release resistance in that way. And then they would say, Why the fk are you so slow at eating me? Grow some balls, you are unworthy of eating me, (saying that with its body language while its guts are even spilling out) and the hyena then finds the courage of the pack that arrives and now they all eat the impala and the impala dies allot faster and so experiences allot less pain in that, and everything in nature works in harmony in that way.

Yeah, the fear is an indication of resistance, and there are many ways to let go of that resistance, as it always happens one way or another, naturally. If only to allow and wait even in the midst of excersizing resistance till the point of "death." So you see that very well. But if you are gonna tell me that people actually sort of refuse to die, as if they have a choice, well... I have seen people do that, but that doesn't really last very long. Like that Impala.

The misunderstanding of the death experience is why people are so hung up on the physical nature of things. Trying to accomplish everything that matters to them in a backwards way. By resisting their full nature and then from that "disconnected" (not fully, just pinched off) state of being try to compensate for their pinched off being in physical ways of excersizing, and being action oriented, we have to do this and that. Make war on all these things we consider bad. And work hard for these things we have decided upon collectively to be good.

Well, eventually the clarity rises back up that what it is they really want is to just be their full nature and allow all of that to come forth. And it doesn't matter if technology is their way of reminding themselves again of their true nature as a free human being and spirit. That has no resistance to the coming back and forth out of body and into body.

But I am curious, what kind of saving are you talking about? Showing people the ability to let go?

Often I see people shout the name of God when they see allot of danger arising like I saw in videos of tsunami or even in videos of war when even they shout the name of God to their adversaries because it is so natural to want to be of service to all life form as you recognize their consciousness and ability to let go of resistance. Really funny to see. I guess it shows how abounding all of the good nature we all are. To see that well being like a mothers care even in the most disconnected (pinched off) of experiences to come forth.

But the most painful I would say, and the people that need care the most are the people who are left behind. Well and alive. For they have the greatest ability of causing discord within themselves after such an experience and causing huge discomfort for themselves. Like for example when they feel like they have "lost" someone they love. When they have to learn they have forgotten their unconditional nature of being of being an unconditional lover. Who can focus themselves back into that love beyond the idea of a physical body, and then they could easily communicate with the now version of the more expanded being that that loved one now is. And thereby even no longer see seperation between them and their loved one.

And so, we can as a civilization be more often connected to our non-physical nature of all encompassing compassion, allowance, welness, love, appreciation, enjoyment. Etc. And then feel the realization come forth that non-physical is here to play with us. If we want that. We can begin to move more towards that.

It is not impossible. You are already yourself a non-physical being. So the best way to do that, is to allow your own full nature to come forth more and play in this life as we have intended to play in this life.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, lifeforce said:

To 'escape from reality' is definitely not my reason.

But rather understand its inner workings as well as why am I in her? Which is the very first question one has to face in the first level of awakening.

Never forget to "chop wood and carry water" throughout the entire process. ;)

Very different indeed. 

2 hours ago, Everything said:

It's not possible to resist death. Have you ever seen a zombie? That is the fiction of man. As you shoot that zombie and then it falls down. ...

But I am curious, what kind of saving are you talking about? Showing people the ability to let go?

I can show it to someone who has a good Taoists. But it's hard to explain the problem to beginners.

I'm really sorry, but I have to let you go.
I know this is very difficult for you to understand but I am not good at English yet so I can't explain it in any other way.

Edited by dosa
  • Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 8:11 PM, Zen Pig said:

What are you searching for?  Why are you searching for "it"?  for power? for immortality?  Or out of fear for the unknown?, or to Know for just Knowing? or for some other reason. Or maybe for no reason?  Rhetorical question's  just to self reflect, no need to answer, or not to answer. it is all fine. Just curious.  cheers. (by the way, i don't argue with folks.  just interested) 

Sometimes I search for it.

Sometimes I give up

and let it, find me.

Not interested in power or immortality.  I've got enough of that stuff now.  I'm fine with the unknown just like I'm okay with death (i think). 

I am successful in Western terms.  Which is nice.  Less so in Eastern terms.. but i have time, i think and a glass of ice and vodka with a little too much limoncello in it, which is throwing off the balance, making it too sweet.  only a few drops is needed to keep on the proper side of martini, more and it gets frou frou. 

i could search for a better balanced drink, but if i'm patient, the ice will take care of the balance.  thus is life. 

sip slowly and wait for the ice to melt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dosa said:

I can show it to someone who has a good Taoists. But it's hard to explain the problem to beginners.

I'm really sorry, but I have to let you go.
I know this is very difficult for you to understand but I am not good at English yet so I can't explain it in any other way.

No problem. Thanks.

12 hours ago, Everything said:

So if I was not even searching for these people, then how come I found them doing these things 4000 feet from where I was standing?

Either excellent awareness/observation, or, really good imagination.

11 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Either excellent awareness/observation, or, really good imagination.

Hehehe.

I was looking through a telescope :lol:

But its funny you say that, cause you're right. Devices like these are made from a combination of excellent observation and imagination.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1