daneijin

I hope to be a Beginner Student soon...

Hello to All!

A Little bit more About me is in the Welcome Section.

I'll try to make it short and to the Point.

Use to read the dao de and dschuang dsu for the philosophical value, but

never got into the practical side of daoist teachings.

Now thats exactly where I want to go

I allready am aware that it is not going to be an easy path finding a School/Master to study from

From my research into the field (and also the Research of this Forum, which is like a battleground sometimes :) )

I found the longmenpai and the mopai Schools to be interesting. I welcome any recommendations to other Schools i can look into

first  what i found out is: I have no clue if it is possible and how to become a Student of the MoPai

second is: I will have to do some serious saving before i can attend an longmenpai Seminar with master Wang, it Costs quiet some bucks

Until the time beeing (or until I manage to save that much Money) I'll have some time to practice :

so 

Question 1: What can you advise me to practice  and what books to read so I can form a beginning understanding

Question 2: Is this legit as a starting Point (I somehow like the Video):  if not please some advise

also if my Questions(and future Posts) are inappropriate  or wrong to the Forum in any way, please give some advise

Best Regards

Aleks

• Like 1

I see no problem with your questions or your posting.

I can't answer your questions but I'm sure there will be some who will offer you advice.

Wouldn't it be great if you could go to China and get Donnie Yen to tutor you?

• Confused 1

Long Men Pai : www.ianduncan.org 

An offshoot to Mo Pai: Ilovecoffee 

I am sure both are willing to tell you more. 

And for a more thorough discussion on the pros and cons, just search Mo Pai, we have produced a lot of high-quality threads on that subject. 

Sort of..... 😁 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

master Anapanasati...even if your search takes you a year or two, there's plenty to work on.  plenty of good tidbits around the forum here too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Welcome to the path of UNGROUNDEDNESS.

But on the other hand, and to be honest, take up Baguazhang, the path of regulating the yin & yang and grounding.

No more to be said, found out through practice, discipline & hard work what this art will do to you and what you really are.

Good luck! :)

• Like 3