Lightseeker

Can anyone guide me to access the Akashic Records?

Do the akhashi records have a application to the real world? Does it only deal with the past or can it tell the future? Sorry I'm pretty ignorant on what the akhashi records even mean.

6 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

I beg your pardon? He doesn't have an Akashic file of his own until his 18th birthday?

So now the Akashic records are age restricted too?!

OMG ROFLMAO!!! :D

No, ACCESSING the Akashic Records is age-restricted according to the lineage I am part of, and this is what they teach us.  He can still have his read if I open his parents' records in our lineage specifically. 

How much do you know about it personally? Or is it something you are dismissing entirely as "New Age rubbish" and thus mocking it? Read the FAQ or please respectfully not mock me or the lineage and what we teach and practice.

Accessing the Akashic Records is an actual skill, and an art I have dedicated myself to following and refining, not a nebulous concept. You may ask some of the members on this forum whose records I have opened for their experiences or read the FAQ posted, but I wonder if you actually would do that or have any respect for the practice based on your response here. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ThreeLeaf said:

Do the akhashi records have a application to the real world? Does it only deal with the past or can it tell the future? Sorry I'm pretty ignorant on what the akhashi records even mean.

The FAQ here answers that its primary purpose is for dealing with Free Will, even if the Masters and Teachers can read the multiverse, and even then, past and even past lives may not even come up unless they are relevant to a reading. The future itself may not even relevant based on how you phrase your questions, and the MTLs tend to tell you what you need to hear as opposed to what you want to hear. 

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/46480-reading-the-akashic-records/

Please note that it is spelled Akashic, not akhashi or akashi. 

Edited by Earl Grey

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Sure , I always help you as honestly as I know .

First, read all that Theosophical rubbish about it .  next read others vews in it so you can construct what it is supposed to be like in your imagination.

next, just imagine you are doing it by exploring your own internal subconscious and programmed views and combone that with a type of 'history narrative'

Amd you will be 'reading '  the 'Akhashi ' record.

... and able to travel through the history of the word ... and visit places like Atlantis

atlantis2.png

:D   

Is it really that simple? I’ve read a lot  about it, and I’ve tried to enter. Not much success...

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

Is it really that simple? I’ve read a lot  about it, and I’ve tried to enter. Not much success...

He seems to be having a laugh with you, but I don't know for sure. This is nothing like how we read in the Prochaska lineage, but there are a number of ways to access it. The difference with our lineage is that we go into the heart of the records for more depth, whereas Linda Howe's technique offers more width. Some people access it through the third symbol in Reiki.

The reason I can't open your records as you are under the age of 18 I will state again: your karma and your Free Will are both tied to your parents' records at the moment. Now there are indeed exceptions because some people are orphans or people don't know their age, and some people don't have last names, but there are ways to address that if that particular kind of client comes towards the reader they choose. So I would only be able to read your records if I opened theirs, and they have to want their record opened and make a formal request. 

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

He seems to be having a laugh with you, but I don't know for sure. This is nothing like how we read in the Prochaska lineage, but there are a number of ways to access it. The difference with our lineage is that we go into the heart of the records for more depth, whereas Linda Howe's technique offers more width. Some people access it through the third symbol in Reiki.

The reason I can't open your records as you are under the age of 18 I will state again: your karma and your Free Will are both tied to your parents' records at the moment. Now there are indeed exceptions because some people are orphans or people don't know their age, and some people don't have last names, but there are ways to address that if that particular kind of client comes towards the reader they choose. So I would only be able to read your records if I opened theirs, and they have to want their record opened and make a formal request. 

Psychic symbols are a very interesting concept. I Have heard they can even help one consciously ascend into lucid dreams or a sleep like trance. Do you know the actual reiki techniques for using them for purposes and the akashic records? Also, do you need my parents permission to access it, or is it just a moral system that you follow? Would you have the ability to access their records without their permission? I’m not asking you bro do this, I just wondered...

16 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Do you know the actual reiki techniques for using them for purposes and the akashic records?

Yes, but I do not recommend using it.

Also, do you need my parents permission to access it, or is it just a moral system that you follow?

Both, as this is the rule dictated by the Masters and Teachers of the Akashic Records themselves. It is also morally and ethically correct to not open things that do not belong to you. Would you like someone to see pictures of you naked or read your private journal?

Would you have the ability to access their records without their permission?

We have the ability only under special circumstances, but we usually do NOT do this because it is unethical. The Akashic Records have different layers of access, and without their permission or authorization from God and Source, or unless they are already dead, I CAN'T read them without their permission. If they are dead, we are limited by the public records only. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Any reason??

Many people who try to access the Akashic Records without guidance or training from qualified teachers often have a hard time understanding the messages because Ego-Fear and Ego-Desire complexes and Ego itself filter things and often the MTLs find that what they say falls on deaf ears. If your history of ignoring a lot of advice here is any indicator, then the same will occur in the Akashic. 

Sorry, there are no easy ways to access it. There is always a price to pay for good information, good healing, good service, and good teaching. 

In one of my Taoist lineages (the teacher in Pittsburgh), access comes intrinsically after a certain point of meditation, which is safer, but at that point, you don't need to willingly access them, as you will then exist simultaneously on multiple vibrations like the Akashic, psychic, and spiritual vibrations while being grounded in the material vibration. 

So I have several sources of connection to the Akashic, but guiding you into it now can only be done if your parents come to me for a request, and they have to do it because they want it for themselves, not because you pester them for it. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 28/08/2018 at 5:09 PM, Lightseeker said:

Sorry double post.

Edited by lifeforce

On 28/08/2018 at 5:09 PM, Lightseeker said:

Are you familiar with Yogananda?

The first spiritual book I read was Autobiography of a Yogi.

Many years later I discovered that it was a work of fiction, mixed with some of Yogananda's practice.

The same applied to Chronicles of the Dao by Deng Ming Dao.

The disappointment of learning this news was hard to take.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

I beg your pardon? He doesn't have an Akashic file of his own until his 18th birthday?

So now the Akashic records are age restricted too?!

OMG ROFLMAO!!! :D

Thats nothing !

Mine are  

restricted-logo-xxx.png

• Haha 2

On 30.8.2018 at 1:40 AM, Earl Grey said:

No, ACCESSING the Akashic Records is age-restricted according to the lineage I am part of, and this is what they teach us.  He can still have his read if I open his parents' records in our lineage specifically. 

How much do you know about it personally? Or is it something you are dismissing entirely as "New Age rubbish" and thus mocking it? Read the FAQ or please respectfully not mock me or the lineage and what we teach and practice.

Accessing the Akashic Records is an actual skill, and an art I have dedicated myself to following and refining, not a nebulous concept. You may ask some of the members on this forum whose records I have opened for their experiences or read the FAQ posted, but I wonder if you actually would do that or have any respect for the practice based on your response here. 

I find the highlighted statement very confusing. As though Lightseeker wouldn't have an accessible Akashic record of his own, as it is "tied" to his parents. Kind of like a kid's passport may be contained in one of their parent's passports (at least it used to be like that in Europe). When in fact every pebble has its own Akashic record.

Maybe you should make it clear that what you are talking about it is a self-imposed restriction specific to your lineage. With all due respect, I believe the Universe couldn't care less.

Regarding the remainder of your post, I know some Akashic record readers (personally and otherwise) that I have a lot of respect for, As far as personal experience, I believe that especially my decades of experience with divinatory techniques may count as such.

If you have any faith in your work, I don't see why a  teenager or even kid should not be allowed access to their background as recorded in the Akashic chronicles. Some very young people (and I would think, especially those who would care about this in the first place) are remarkably mature when it comes to dealing with spiritual matters. Whereas others never reach that stage in their entire life.

Age restrictions are generalizations in the best of cases. To apply them to something so individual like reading someone's Akashic records just doesn't make any sense to me. Then again, I have always been kind of a free spirit in this regard who never thought much of applying such generalizations, or having them applied to myself.

While this may simply be a feature of your lineage, more generally I can't help frequently noticing a certain presumptuousness in the replies to Lightseeker due to his young age and respective demeanor. Granted, he did provoke such conduct on some occasions. But quite a few advanced spiritual seekers or even teachers seem all too prone to to give themselves airs as soon as this kind of opportunity arises. Which surprises me - or then again, maybe not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is a comfort in confusion and confusing ideas for me.

It reminds me that my conscious mind is not the arbiter of all-truth and that my perceptual tool and conceptual mind are model makers for interpreting the continuum of beingness... in a linear fashion.  

Being operates with hundreds of thousands of variables and is interconnected to every part of the environment from which it arises in the eternal present.

Conscious mind works linearly with limited variables. 

Confusion is seems confirmation that beingness abides beyond our conceptual mind's ken to describe.

I find it comforting.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

On 30.8.2018 at 8:16 AM, Nungali said:

Thats nothing !

Mine are  

restricted-logo-xxx.png

When I wanted to review your Akashic records, I was told that they have been ,mislaid'. I did consider this a pretext, though.

• Haha 1

For f***s sake ! Dont start that up on me !    

ab4baa21459b51f681eb3e12b6f8a66c.jpg

....  calms down .....   down boy, down !  back in your cave   !  ...

Okay .... calmer now ... I have 'unloaded'  (in the nicer way )

Whats this about ?

Spoiler

been dealing with large significant amounts of money lately , so many times along the way it got 'mislaid '   ... yeah , sure it did !

All the way from a will  ;  Solicitor  "No, dont have that, never had it had it, never lodged a will with us ! " Until after much searching and finding supporting documentation and presenting it  ....  "Ohhh, silly us, here it is ! It was there all along ! "

Right through to 2 days ago, wanting to make a significant transfer out of new account ( yes, at a supposedly large national reputable bank ) 

"Sorry, that account has $00.00  balance.  There is money in that account "

" No way, it got set up 3 days ago with an initial deposit of over a half Mill !   Are you telling me you lost over half a million dollars . get the manager now ! "

.... "Sorry Sir, this account is empty . "

- showed them deposit receipt , and after 40 mins they realise the woman that opened the account messed up the first attempt and then started again, then took the deposit and did all the work and then after that she remembered 'Oh I better delete that first account I made and messed up ... and then deleted the wrong one     with the money and left the messed up one she made  with no money!

... so they say .

Aye yi yiii !      Anyway - supposedly sorted now .

Also, during my, in the  past , 3 year court case (that I won ) in the Supreme Court ... the prosecutor kept 'misplacing' things and my records.  

Seriously ... next person that claims misplacing my stuff ... gets the dragon !        :angry:

Edited by Nungali

Well it seems at least you've not lost your give a shit... have you seen mine perhaps? 

last time I can clearly recall it is Fall 1997...  it was in a pub in Park Slope Brooklyn NY.

3 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Maybe you should make it clear that what you are talking about it is a self-imposed restriction specific to your lineage. With all due respect, I believe the Universe couldn't care less.

This is taught in our lineage, but unfortunately, this is what the Masters and Teachers have instructed us and readers in our group have all confirmed that whenever we ask this question. Why not ask your Akashic friends what their teachers say about the restriction they have given to our lineage if we all are accessing the same place, or access the records yourself if you are familiar with it? It's their (the MTLs) rule, not mine. I will happily link to the contact information or website of the group if you are so interested and genuinely want to know. Your tone doesn't appear that way though, but I can't presume for you. 

If you have any faith in your work, I don't see why a  teenager or even kid should not be allowed access to their background as recorded in the Akashic chronicles. Some very young people (and I would think, especially those who would care about this in the first place) are remarkably mature when it comes to dealing with spiritual matters. Whereas others never reach that stage in their entire life.

I agree. But I didn't set this rule--it was decreed by the Akashic Lords themselves. Again, ask your friends or ask the Akashic Lords yourself, because you're using intuition and making inductive conclusions. I'm only following what was instructed, and that gave me insights I would never otherwise arrive at without their guidance, and subsequently, far more peace and acceptance. I could ask the MTLs for you too, but again, I wonder if you actually would be open to and receptive to what they have to say through me, as a reader. Ask your friends for access and insight or access it yourself if our relationship is affecting the objectivity for you to trust and me to offer this to you.

While this may simply be a feature of your lineage, more generally I can't help frequently noticing a certain presumptuousness in the replies to Lightseeker due to his young age and respective demeanor. Granted, he did provoke such conduct on some occasions. But quite a few advanced spiritual seekers or even teachers seem all too prone to to give themselves airs as soon as this kind of opportunity arises. Which surprises me - or then again, maybe not.

I find him annoying, but only because I was exactly like him when I was a teenager, and I have a desire to help him avoid some of the pitfalls I encountered when I was searching. Unfortunately, as it turns out, I can't be responsible for his karma or preventing him from learning what he is meant to learn. So I find myself acting at times like an older sibling who loves to tease sometimes, wants to watch out for him, but slaps his own forehead in frustration. 

You may call it presumptuousness. Again, the best I can say is, if you read the FAQ in my personal practice journal (and again I wonder if you actually will), you may have some more insights. It is your Free Will to perceive me and us as you do, to do as you will, and to conclude as you will. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2