wandelaar

Complex numbers

On 27-8-2018 at 5:38 PM, rideforever said:

If i= sqrt( -1) .... and then ?   It's a definition.
Or  pf = sqrt (  gigantic pink flamingo ) .... another definition.
er .... you can make as many definitions as you like.

Some "interesting" questions are :

- do humans play with their imagination / complex / irrational / unreal ideas because they have not been able to comprehend how to make progress in reality ?

- why are real numbers good ?

- what is the "spiritual" meaning usefulness purpose behind all these concepts ?

- when is imagination not good, and what is a good use for the imagination ?

Imagination allows you to see things you otherwise would not be able to see, for the purpose of inspiration. When you don't like your life, it is because you cannot see clearly, and thus causes discomfort, in a lack of understanding. With imagination, you can recreate the world around you in a way that you can then feel good about what you are imagination. It helps you learn what you want.

When imagination becomes unuseful, is when people have found what they want to see and then hold on to the imagination, and insist that the reality around them becomes like their imagination.

The reason this is unuseful, is because the reality is always attempting to become more than even the best of the best that you could ever possibly imagine for yourself. So eventually, you have to understand, you only imagine things because they feel good. And when you just allow yourself to feel good, you cannot in a sense look at reality, misunderstand it, and not notice the intense pain that comes from that misunderstanding. Because you are so used to feeling good in your imagination, and now the reality around you feels extra bad, because your ways of perceiving the reality around is an old outdated habbitual way of perceiving. Imagination allows you to learn how to make peace with life, by getting in the habbit of recreation. You recreate your own perception of reality. 

The best way to use your imagination is to ask yourself, when you do find an imagination that feels good to you, to ask yourself why you want that. Not why you think you should be allowed it to have it or want it, but why you actually want it, and what about it feels so good to you. To reach the core essence of the desire, which is always pure and harmonious and in alignment with the reality you already exist in, and the entire universe infact. And then, when you take that core essence and focus on it, and allow the entire universe to show it to you in all the ways it can, you realize that what you imagine is not the ceiling of what is possible, it is the absolute lowest level, floor level, of what is possible and attempting to show itself to you. People are sometimes going through life as zombies. And then they like to imagine things be different, and in so doing they feel good in that, untill again, they return back to their "reality" which is their habbitual way of perceiving, their most practiced way of looking at the reality around, that has allot of momentum and attraction power, so it continues, and they perceive themselves to be in a reality they don't like.

So the best way to use imagination is like a wave on the beach, ebb and flow.

You expand the net of possibility in your mind, then let all of that imaginary stuff go, and contract the net back, and you are left with pure value, core essence of your desire, which is the feeling itself. You take that feeling. And allow your life to support that feeling in ways you couod have never imagined and trust that it is already always trying to do so in the first place. 

Often people say, oh I want this and that. I imagine this in my life and when this is in my life, THEN I will be so happy forever!

But they forget, that anything they think they want, is because they believe that they will feel better in that having of it.

So that is why it is so important, when you do use your imagination, to ask yourself, why that imagination feels so good. What about it feels so good. Why you want that.

And when you reach core essence. You realize, that that is already available in your life. And then they can instantly and naturally go with the flow of that and allow it to expand their positive good feeling emotion, in ways they could have never imagined.

For example, you can say I want money.

Why?

Because I am poor!

That is not the reason you want money. But people think it is, and so, the imagination helps you with gaining clarity.

By imagining you have money, what would you do with it?

Oh I wanna buy that and that! 

Why?

Because then I can finally be happy!

Why?

Because I like that thing so much. I want that nice computer!

Why?

Because it can play all the games!

Why?

Because I wanna have fun.

And why do you like to have fun?

Because I wanna play and relax and be free to do whatever I want.

I want freedom.

And why?

So I can just do what I want to do.

And why do you like that so much?

Then I have no worries, and I feel blessed and supported by the entire universe and I feel worthy and I feel that god loves me.

And why do you want that? Then I can be happy and feel free to be myself and free to express myself in anyway I want to.

So you sort of take it all back to the center point of power, the core essence, the root of all desire. Is to feel good. And this is perfect harmony with nature. It is natural to want to feel good.

So you realize, you already have freedom. Which is what you want. And if you then let go and trust the entire universe, because the entire universe will support your freedom, for it has made you as a nature that will always desire for this freedom, then you realize you exist for that freedom and then you move and flow with the freedom that is already always present in your life. And as you do so, the universr will support you and your freedom to expand evermore, in ways that you could not have imagined, in ways that feel infinitely more better than everything you could have possibly imagined, and in everlasting and evermore expanding ways of better and more, with the everlasting perfection of each moment, and the joy of the never ending journey. And so you no longer try to be free. And you just are free. And thus express your freedom in ever more and new free ways, that will naturally show itself to you as the next logical step for you to take.

Like, going outside. Or freedom may feel like looking at the sky and clouds and all the free space and so much freedom and so much space to move and be and feel free.

And so you move, and you enjoy the ability to move. And you go places you would have never been able to dream of.

So you enjoy the freedom you have, which is what you wanted in the first place. But everyone has to ask themselves, why they imagine that which they imagine. Only you can tell what it is you really want and why. And follow the alignment with your true core essence of true pure desire that is always in harmony with who you really are and all that you are, in harmony with the entire universe and all life on the planet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Everything said:

Imagination allows you to see things you otherwise would not be able to see, for the purpose of inspiration.

That is my biggest problem.  My imagination really sucks.

29 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

That is my biggest problem.  My imagination really sucks.

That can be because you have already made peace with life, and are simply enjoying the natural order of things, and you flow with it in perfect harmony, so you are sort of instinctual, and you follow the inspiration naturally.

Or

It can be that you truely are in a survival mode of fear, maybe despairing experience and everything you imagine sort of feels like exactly where you are. So you cannot imagine anything else, due to that survival instinct that keeps sensing danger and so your imagination is running at high speed danger alert mode, creating infinite images of danger and things going wrong. In that case, you have done something horribly wrong, or other people have done something horribky wrong, and so you need to sort of become angry and find a way of relief out of that. Sort of fight your way out of it. And then, when you do find a moment of calmness, and peace, no matter how you find that, it can be endless fighting and war, and maybe you face the last standing soldier, as you are the last standing soldier, and you sort of give up. And then you can see again. That all of that is just because you wanted peace. And then you can see clearly again. And you can see the peace in your vision. You no longer fight you surrender to the entire battlefield that has fallen. And you both lay down your arms. And you see the sun rising. And you see the war is over. And that it has never been necessary. And that everyone deserves to live and be worthy of the everlasting peace that is all life on the planet in perfect harmony living for the sole purpose of being free to enjoy any and every possible enjoyment they so desire.

It is that feeling of unworthiness that may cause that inability to allow yourself to see beyond where you are. When you feel incapable of envisioning anything better.

And so you sort of despise people who do live in a happy way. And you wanna sort of attack anything and just slay everything. To come back to the realization that you truely are worthy and you truely do deserve everything you can possibly wish for yourself. But you don't stop the fighting because you think you no longer deserve it, you stop the fighting because you realize that there are better ways to achieve that which you now know you do deserve, and nothing in the entire universe can convince you otherwise, you know you deserve all of it and so you allow the dreams to flow again. And you again see clearly again. And with full hope restored, you sort of surrender to the fact that you're just gonna get what you want. If only because hell is too painful, and just realize you are never ment to accept it, as it is just a guidance, to help you gain clarity of what it is you do want. Just like a war, is just an exegerated emotion. It is energy in motion. And if you allow that pain to expand, you will also feel worse. And if you feel worse, you will always also be more motivated to move towards that which you do want and know more clearly what it is you do want. Sometimes you have to sort of fight your way out of that to see clearly again. What it is you truely want. If only just one imagination. It can be the spark to ignite the change of the entire universe. Allowing you to see everything in a new light.

Edited by Everything

6 minutes ago, Everything said:

That can be because you have already made peace with life, and are simply enjoying the natural order of things, and you flow with it in perfect harmony, so you are sort of instinctual, and you follow the inspiration naturally.

I feel good with this part of your post.

Now I will go back and read the rest.

Edit to add:

Nope.  The second part started off all wrong so I stopped reading.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I feel good with this part of your post.

Now I will go back and read the rest.

Edit to add:

Nope.  The second part started off all wrong so I stopped reading.

Yeah that is wonderful. I truely enjoy all of the peace everywhere I see it. You always have been a great example of it.  And I even see the powerful and strong desire for peace in those people who are living the complete opposite of that peace. So in a sense, nothing can ever go wrong. No one is suddenly gonna want less peace. Even if their thoughts and deeds show the otherwise. Often that just proof that they want peace more than anything else. And they have yet to find a way to allow that peace to unfold in their lives. So it is a cry for help in a sense and also an act of self help. But when they do finally find a way to allow themselves to see it, there is no doubt that they will instantly recognize it and feel the perfect harmony of all that that is and the perfect alignment of that with their true core essence of being. And the satisfaction of witnessing what theu see now. Some see it in their mind, but all will eventually come to the full blown conscious awareness of all that peace, and love that is what the entire universe is made of and our true destiny for all of humanity. As a simple yet perfect unfoldment of the present moment. When your entire body just clicks into gear with the higher knowing of our non physical eternal conscious awareness. That we translate as that peace love excitement. And we allow ourselves to naturally flow with that.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 4:00 AM, wandelaar said:

And so it goes. Still hiding behind advanced scientific quotes and jargon to avoid a critical discussion of your own incomprehensible "theories". Some guys just never learn.

Again the "i" has no value, it's just a sign.

OOPS the OP is busted promoted lies. haha. I'll stick with Math Professor Louis Kauffman for my definition of "i" - thanks for playing your "game." haha.

oh my, this thread is 15 pages long. 

That's why I favor imaginary numbers. 

nobody knows the crazy things they do

in my imagination. 

makes me better at accounting too.

starting with the final figure wanted,

then, like a mystery writer, working backwards,

til the puzzle works out nicely. 

addon> apologies for my part in moving the thread away from the OP's intent. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, thelerner said:

makes me better at accounting too.

starting with the final figure wanted,

then, like a mystery writer, working backwards,

til the puzzle works out nicely. 

That's sometimes referred to as "creative accounting".

• Like 1

True but I sure have more fun spending a Federal Reserve Note that has a 50 on it than I do one that has a 1 on it.

That's real stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1