voidisyinyang

Secret of Sexual Energy

OK this video talks about DISPERSING energy. If you read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" by Charles Luk -- what's described is that as the JING gets stronger it's stored CLOSED to where it can get lost as sexual fluid -- the JING must be converted to CHI but this storage is ALWAYS close to turning back into water.

So the energy can be DISPERSED through the third eye -- and the best way to do this is for the yang energy (the electromagnetic light energy) to be sucked in by female yin electrochemical energy.

Otherwise you loose the alchemical pill -- by having it convert back into water.

Mantak Chia's book on Cultivating Male Sexual Energy states that at first you can try physical blockage and Taoist Yoga also states to use physical blockage to try to stop what has already happened. But Mantak Chia states the goal is for full-body orgasm which is completely internal -- going up the back -- and therefore does not turn back into fluid.

In other words the more you store the energy the stronger your energy will be but the goal is to open the channels so that you can disperse the energy if you want to -- since all energy comes from consciousness and true peace is not power, but pure consciousness.

OK this video talks about DISPERSING energy. If you read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" by Charles Luk -- what's described is that as the JING gets stronger it's stored CLOSED to where it can get lost as sexual fluid -- the JING must be converted to CHI but this storage is ALWAYS close to turning back into water.

So the energy can be DISPERSED through the third eye -- and the best way to do this is for the yang energy (the electromagnetic light energy) to be sucked in by female yin electrochemical energy.

Otherwise you loose the alchemical pill -- by having it convert back into water.

Mantak Chia's book on Cultivating Male Sexual Energy states that at first you can try physical blockage and Taoist Yoga also states to use physical blockage to try to stop what has already happened. But Mantak Chia states the goal is for full-body orgasm which is completely internal -- going up the back -- and therefore does not turn back into fluid.

In other words the more you store the energy the stronger your energy will be but the goal is to open the channels so that you can disperse the energy if you want to -- since all energy comes from consciousness and true peace is not power, but pure consciousness.

Good post

Thanks -

Can it be dispersed by shooting it out the heart as well?

Ok and well it is then dispersed and shot into females is it not lost in a sense by doing this as well or does it come back to you in some form?

Edited by Upfromtheashes

I tried this now, I tried to sit in the full lotus posture when I got the urge. I experienced something around my anus, and then the urge just disappeared. :( Nothing extraordinary happened, I thought it was supposed to take the energy from the lowest to the heart, or something like that? But nothing happened, the urge just vanished. What am I to do?

My sexual energy is higher then its ever been, I attribute this too Maca, the Peruvian root that has amazing effects on ones libido. I get crazy hard erections, I can ejaculate many times a day with little to no energy loss and my sexual desire is higher then ever. Anyone else using this amazing stuff, if not try it..

My sexual energy is higher then its ever been, I attribute this too Maca, the Peruvian root that has amazing effects on ones libido. I get crazy hard erections, I can ejaculate many times a day with little to no energy loss and my sexual desire is higher then ever. Anyone else using this amazing stuff, if not try it..

Can you explain how you did it?

Hello DanC

Be carefull with the yang streagtheneing herbs. It might be dangerous to increase your amount of ejaculations if using it! You looses energy in the long run.

But if not ejaculate to much then ok and perhaps greate to!

This is what I have heard about this kind of herbs.

F D

I rarely get sick, I have been around so many sick people coughing and sneezing and I never get anything, I would say I ejaculate 1-2 times per day, somedays I don't. I have also been doing the Super Brain Yoga exercises which are great for transforming energy from the lower energy centers up the spine to the higher centers, my mental clarity is definitely increasing but my sexual desire remains the same. I also workout very hard doing calisthenics, sometimes up to 400 pushups per workout, my physique is really changing and I am gaining muscle mass as well, pushups in high numbers are very meditative leaving you feeling relaxed and centered, they really do leaving you feeling very alive..

well sounds greate

what I ment was just that the herbs that are yang streangthening might get your lust up to a wery high level and it is not good to ejacuate to much then. Depending on your age of course. If young you might handle 2 times a day quite alright. But a litle less might be sager I guess.

But most important is to feel what is right for you, be intuitive.

F D

OK the secret again is to create SHEN (light) -- so once the pineal gland is open when you sit in full-lotus that means electromagnetic energy shoots out of the pineal gland as MALE energy -- going into females -- while the full-lotus ALSO sucks up the female electrochemical energy.

The female electrochemical energy is normally turned into sex fluid -- but that's not alchemy -- that DOES NOT transform your lower emotions of each organ into love-light -- the heart-pineal gland connection via the vagus nerve.

So if you sit in full-lotus and the urge goes away -- that's great -- but if you feel nothing more it just means you need to build up the energy more. The process is this blissful heat in the stomach, then kidneys, then thyroid, then finally the pituitary and pineal glands -- which turns into electromagnetic energy. So once the electromagnetic energy is strong enough then the pineal gland will be permanently magnetized.

I'll give you a couple recent examples. A few days ago I spent the morning sitting in full-lotus at a park, having O at a Ds -- mainly with this female -- young -- who chose to sit directly behind me to soak up my electromangetic energy. I was reading a book called "The City of Joy" -- on Calcutta. Excellent book.

So I did that for an hour or so -- then I biked over to the University. I get by 35W -- over the bridge -- right by where the river bridge collapsed. So it's now a big construction site. So I'm waiting at this light nearby a freeway exit and there's no one around except a female right next to me on the corner. It's HOT out -- she's in a very short mini-skirt and a tank top -- she's young -- we're nearby the university. So I just focus my pineal gland and start shooting electromagnetic energy into her. I'm on my bike and she's on the sidewalk.

I wanted to see what my sexual energy level was at. Before the light changed she positioned herself to better receive my energy and within 2 minutes I was rock hard and then we had a mutual climax -- with the energy going up my back.

So the first mutual climax I can do like that -- standing up. The second as well. Just focus the pineal gland, the vagus nerve starts pulsating shooting energy into a strong female electrochemical source which can better soak up the male electromagnetic eneryg. The third climax is when you lose some of that prostate preseminal fluid -- it's clear. Read Mantak Chia's Cultivating Male Sexual Energy book for that confirmation.

Now I'll give a second example. Last night I talked for several hours with a good friend of mine -- this old man in his eighties. So since he's old he soaks up my energy really well even though he's male. Finally I had an internal climax after I shot enough energy into him. I was sitting across from him while in full-lotus (as I sit habitually and am doing now). Normally this would cause the male to climax as well (the last time this mutual male climax happened was when I with this pervert last summer who had his legs crossed so that his weiner was between his legs -- and he would just bounce his leg real strong and hope to block his fluid from coming out). Another time I did this "O at a D" with an old male -- without causing a climax on the other male -- was with the old dog at my parents' house. In other words if a person is old and sick they have such a deficit of energy that they will not climax but if they are a male they will still get excited by the energy -- as it feeds their deficit. For normal males the male electromagnetic energy just flows down and turns back into electrochemical energy and then is turned into reproductive fluid and lost -- WITHOUT transformation of the other lower emotions of the organs -- without the harmonization of alchemy.

Again you have to store up the sexual energy, transform it into full body blissful heat which then is ionized into electromagnetic energy and after the pineal gland opens up you see light around people. That confirms you have third eye opening -- when you see light OUTSIDE of your body-brain -- around other people.

Abe -- the CHI is ELECTROMAGNETIC fields -- so you can test this very easily. Just put your palms slightly apart -- after rubbing the center of your hands together strongly. Or you can make the "sword fingers" with one hand and point it at the other hand palm while circling the sword fingers. But that's the body chi -- my current focus is on the pineal gland or brain electromagnetic fields. So my body chi tends to be low while the pineal gland chi will build up after continous "O at a Ds" -- since I'm not STORING the chi in my body. So the electromagnetic field then projects out of my pineal gland as directed by my eyes -- or just as sucked up by surrounding female electrochemical energy. The more "O at a Ds" the stronger is the pineal gland electromagnetic field created.

Fascinating and I'll add: While I attended the U of MN in 1997 I had the pleasure of moving into a house where this beautiful young Andean indigenous female lived. She took me to her town of Merida Venezuela. She visited various female healers in the villages while I tagged along with her son. One evening, in the beautiful mountains, we drank potato chica. That night, after the "Inca Revenge" took its toll on my intestines, I could not sleep because my heart chakra was so heated up with unrequited love for this indigenous Andean female. I relationship was Platonic. Anyway I had to sing to myself as the only means of dispersing the energy but then all of a sudden my mind switched into this weird vision that I could not stop at all. My whole life flashed before me like a movie only it didn't happen chronologically -- it happened psychologically. Events years apart were connected simultaneously because the latter had psychically resolved the tension of the former. Amazed I was forced to watch this NDE unfold at mind-boggling speed. The next day I just sat off on my own and was intensely serene the rest of the trip.

In my subsequent research I discovered a Science Citation Index study where mountain climbers were tested for melatonin levels. Turns out melatonin sky-rockets when you are high up in elevation, as would be the case in the Andes. And as been shown, melatonin turns into DMT -- the dream vision molecule used for spirit travel.

so youre basically stating that you send out "male"/yang upstairs and suck in "female"/yin energy downthere then drew?

whys it like that? maybe since I am a female I do the opposite then?

send out yin energy and suck up the yang ;) ??

hehe. cleveridiotme.

well I dont believe this is so simple..yin and yang are relative in an infinite? I think maybe that the currents go both ways in both males and females and that the true match we are all carping to jump is true match in time splace. and the ridlle in g cule is figuring how to get there.

Edited by rain

Lets just say I'm more than sceptical!

There's a millions reasons that Buddha's are carved in stone but there's one reason the Buddha wasn't made out of stone.

No this is not a paradox but rather the machinations of too much mind!

As for me, I'm shit-faced! :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thom -- I appreciate your insights. In fact I wrote Gooch about Mithen's The Singing Neanderthal book -- I think I just gave him the title. He wrote back saying he needed more information on how to locate it. That kind of surpised me because the title should have been enough -- still the last letter I sent him focused on the Bushmen culture.

It's been pointed out that even the webmaster of Gooch's site admits there's no DNA evidence for cro-magnon neanderthal breeding. The evidence is morphology. I emphasize that DNA molecular time sequencing is fraught with logical problems based on the arguments of Professor Jeffrey Schwartz' new edition of his THE RED APE (on orangutans as closest cousin of humans).

Anyway science argues that the common Neanderthal Hominid Tie was 100,000 years ago at least -- more like 200,000. Can't remember. Still the Bushmen culture goes back 80,000 years ago and the Bushmen language is the MOST musical (and therefore most sophisticated).

See the "Healing Dance" thread I posted above -- that C.D. -- you can listen to samples of the tracs at the smithsonian site -- is based on the females singing but when the males sing in that style -- like the pygmies or the baka people of the West African forests -- it's as

YODELING -- falsesetto -- to imitate the high frequency of the females and to emphasize the overtones.

Another example of falsetto is that great song "it's raining coffee" - that's the translation. The song is in spanish -- let's see -- anyway "llorando cafe"? no that's crying coffee -- but anyway -- they use falsetto. It's an awesome indigenous Mexican song but sung throughout Latin America (Venezuela for example).

These styles emphasize -- rely on -- the 4th-5th-octave harmonics.

It's very powerful, lovely, moving, hair-raising, body cleaning stuff.

Hi usually the left left goes first with the right leg over the left. I've never really thought about this much -- masters can switch legs of course but the main thing is how long you can sit without moving. Two hours in bliss means you have strong enough electromagnetic fields to start opening up the pineal gland. Qigong master Chunyi Lin went a month straight in a cave in full-lotus -- no water, no sleep, no food. Yesterday I sat in full-lotus for several hours at an unused bus stop bench at the busiest intersection in Minneapolis. Everyone was out in their full-glory and the energy exchanges were awesome.

As for primes -- well I was reading Ian Stewart's concept of modern mathematics book yesterday -- there's some deep circular logic. For example set theory is based on one-to-one correspondence yet it then further enables noncommutative properties and then this is retroactively applied to the one-to-one correspondence. This is the paradox of real numbers -- but, as you imply, the original one-to-one symmetry relies on the Prime Theorem which in turn relies on the commutative property, from which the Pythagorean Theorem is derived. So it's a house of cards -- and you don't learn set theory until advanced math (analysis and abstract algebra).

Lets just say I'm more than sceptical!

There's a millions reasons that Buddha's are carved in stone but there's one reason the Buddha wasn't made out of stone.

No this is not a paradox but rather the machinations of too much mind!

As for me, I'm shit-faced! :P

Basically if a male gets randy then it is required that you meditate until the sensation to jerk your dick off goes completely away.

http://springforestqigong.com

What if the randiness isn't an urge to jack off, but rather it is unusual thoughts? Is that the same thing or not?