Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Frequency- Split from Is non-duality actually a fundamental truth, or just another philosophy? 

Archytas and Plato and Eudoxus and Philolaus creating the "Greek Miracle" by defining the 1 root tonic of time as "x" which is really geometric magnitude based on x squared = 2 as the octave. And so when people learn "Doe a Deer" music scale as the supposed diatonic scale - that already assumes that 2/3 is 4/3 as the Harmonic mean with 3/2 as the Arithmetic Mean and 2 as the octave - and this can only happen if you change the root tonic from 1 as 0 to 8 geometric magnitude to then 12 to 0 with the time reversal as a noncommutative phase shift.

Philolaus did this by FLIPPING his Lyre around so that 0 to 12 is actually 6/8 as 3/4 wavelength of 0 to 8 root tonic with 4/3 as the Perfect Fourth (geometric magnitude!!) and then so 12/8 is 3/2 as geometric magnitude PLUS 4/3 as 8 to 6 so that 12 to 6 equals 2 as geometric magnitude. Notice the bait and switch! It's called the "phantom tonic" of the Perfect Fourth since as overtones there is no perfect fourth! the 4/3 "harmonic ratio" only exists by assuming that the 4/3 is actually the harmonic mean that is commutative so that the Perfect Fifth x Perfect Fourth = Octave only works if you ignore the actual Pitch intervals since 2/3 is C to F as undertone and 3/2 is C to G as overtone. Meaning you could have 2/3 x 3/4 as the 1/2 wavelength but you can NOT do that as harmonic mean value since it HAS to be a value of 2 for the octave as geometric mean squared so that Perfect fifth can be ADDED to Perfect Fourth as geometric magnitudes. So not until you get into 1/2 spin as a phase-echo in quantum physics does this error get rediscovered.

The Daoist concepts I picked up on.  And I am without a doubt that the association to music is there but it's not all that apparent to me.  But then, I don't study the other stuff so my short-coming should be understandable.

Yes, the pipe, or flute, is a primary instruments along with drum or whatever.  Melody and rhythm. 

2 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Archytas and Plato and Eudoxus and Philolaus creating

That was all Greek to me.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

That was all Greek to me.

Professor Laszlo Bela Kish

"Quantum field theory (quantum electrodynamics) has solutions with negative frequency. Dirac's relativistic electron equation has two solutions, one with positive frequency and one with negative frequency.  The absolute values of these frequencies are identical and satisfy E = Mc^2 = hf for the electron. The negative frequency means a state (a hole) in the sea of negative energies thus, according to Dirac, when an electron falls into such a hole, then annihilation happens and  2E = 2Mc^2 energy is radiated (two gamma photons with E=0.51 MEV energy in the opposite directions). Dirac called the "hole" positron and this was the theoretical discovery of antimatter."

So I do not quote this professor in my list of 77 quotes!!

So we have negative frequency but POSITIVE momentum as "pressure" or phonon energy - that is reverse time energy from the future!

For example h-bar means Planck's Constant based on a closed symmetric time phase cycle of h/2 pi aka ħ = h/(2π). But in fact spin 1/2 quanta are noncommutative to one phase cycle of 2 pi and so are converted to 720 degree spin that is symmetric math as the Poisson Bracket, circulating along a closed loop in a given time that is noncommutative! This is the secret cause of the Josephson Junction effect that converts phase into voltage as superconducting energy. In other words time is normally hidden in Planck's Constant as an outside parameter that has instead been converted to symmetric density as phase. And so due to noncommutative phase, de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony discovered there is a 2nd time operator that is from the future and superluminal, and nonlocal, as a guiding phase wave ether.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Haha 1

?format=300w

T'ai Chi as the Harmonic Series.

So 4/3 is NOT part of the Harmonic Series because it starts with "ONE" as the root tonic and so the denominator has to be doubling of the one - but 3 does not go into 2. So 3 can not be the denominator.

So this is covered up by Western science by using logarithms instead.

The Daoist harmonics does not do this.

APPROXEQUATION.GIF

So logarithms can make this claim with a slight caveat:

(start counting at zero):

yes but zero assumes a "negative infinity" as the geometric continuum.

What noncommutative phase reveals is that at every "zero point" there is the T'ai Chi  as the 5th dimension that is nonlocal - there is 2/3 as the subharmonic C to F and 3/2 as the overtone as C to G.

Edited by voidisyinyang

Okay, negative frequency but positive momentum I can grasp.  I know a bit about electricity.  And regards music I can understand something like positive and negative frequencies both having positive momentum.  I know this (or whatever it is) from editing music for my collections.

Mr. Kish lost me though.  I don't do quantum stuff.  I'm a physicalist.  Hehehe.  No imaginary numbers for me.

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

"negative infinity"

I heard a Theoretical Physicist say that whenever you have "infinity" in your results it is time to go back and find where you went wrong.

4 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Okay, negative frequency but positive momentum I can grasp.  I know a bit about electricity.  And regards music I can understand something like positive and negative frequencies both having positive momentum.  I know this (or whatever it is) from editing music for my collections.

Mr. Kish lost me though.  I don't do quantum stuff.  I'm a physicalist.  Hehehe.  No imaginary numbers for me.

“The sound of square roots
Take two strings, one sounding an octave higher than the other, so that their lengths are in the ratio 2:1. Then find the geometric ratio (also called the mean proportional) between these strings, the length x at which 2:x is the same proportion as x:1. This means that 2:x = x:1; cross-multiplying this gives x squared =2. Thus, the “ratio” needed is √2:1 ≈ 1.414, in modern decimals. This is close to the dissonant interval called the tritone, which later was called the “devil in music,” namely the interval composed of three equal whole steps each of ratio 9:8. The tritone is thus 9:8 × 9:8 × 9:8 = 729:512 ≈ 1.424.”

from “Scandal of the Irrational” M.I.T. Press. pdf link here

So when people learn the square root of 2 - they are being BRAINWASHED by symmetric math as materialistic idealism from Platonic philosophy - they don't know it is actually the WRONG music theory. haha.

"... the tyrant in the Republic as the tyrant's suffering is exactly 729 times that of a philosopher, using the metaphor of ... The ratio 729/512, three whole tones (8:9) above 512....“Since 9 actually reduces to a wholetone of 9/8, its cube will reduce to (9/8)³ = 729/512, a [FAKE] Pythagorean approximation to the square root. of two, a problem which fascinated Socrates in the marriage allegory.”

Ernest McClain, The Pythagorean Plato: Prelude to the Song Itself (Nicholas-Hays, 1978), p. 36

Edited by voidisyinyang

8 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

So when people learn the square root of 2 - they are being BRAINWASHED by symmetric math as materialistic idealism from Platonic philosophy - they don't know it is actually the WRONG music theory. haha.

I guess it's good that I don't understand music theory.  I don't sit trying to decide if they are playing it properly or not.  Gives me time to just enjoy what they are doing.

I do know when they make a mistake though most times.

I used to go to a lot of Bluegrass festivals and now and then some flat-back acoustic guitar player would do a Doc Watson tune.  Almost always there would be at least one mistake.

In fact, on a CD hosted by Norman Blake, with Doc and others, Norman asked Doc, "Would you do a favor for my fans?"  Doc asked, "What's that?"  Norman said, "Would you please make one mistake in your next song?  Most people have never heard you make a mistake."

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I guess it's good that I don't understand music theory.  I don't sit trying to decide if they are playing it properly or not.  Gives me time to just enjoy what they are doing.

I do know when they make a mistake though most times.

I used to go to a lot of Bluegrass festivals and now and then some flat-back acoustic guitar player would do a Doc Watson tune.  Almost always there would be at least one mistake.

In fact, on a CD hosted by Norman Blake, with Doc and others, Norman asked Doc, "Would you do a favor for my fans?"  Doc asked, "What's that?"  Norman said, "Would you please make one mistake in your next song?  Most people have never heard you make a mistake."

Yes I used to play with a Bluegrass musician - the problem with Western music is this attempt to achieve "perfection" as a materialistic technique. For example in the Berber Moroccan culture - the women weavers intentionally make an "error" because only God is perfect and the women Navajo weavers do the same - they intentionally make an error because only Nature is perfect - the Cosmic Mother.

So Western music is fixated on dopamine high as "jock rock" - whereas nonwestern trance music goes into Serotonin bliss and even deeper Oxytocin Love bliss. So the "tingles" from music is from dopamine - that is considered the "highest" level of music experience in the West - getting the skin chills called Frisson. But the "Mozart Effect" is from actually a deeper level. It is know been downgraded to his faster music and so is again a dopamine high, considered to improve visual memory. This is true but it is the slower middle movements of classical and baroque - at 60 beats per minute - that synchronize the Heart with the Breathing and so activate the Shen spirit Oxytocin and Alpha brain waves as serotonin bliss.

So we in the West do not understand the deeper meaning of repetition - we think it is "boring" because we don't understand what a nonlinear oscillator is - whereas in Daoism it is simply the 1, 2 and 3 - and the rest is infinity! That is because it is based on noncommutative phase - as Alain Connes states, 2, 3, infinity is the secret of noncommutative phase. So Westerners read the Tao Te Ching as 1, 2, 3, infinity and think it is counting!! They don't understand how complementary opposites work as eternal time-frequency energy that can not be seen but only LISTENED to.

So humans, we are from the forest as primates and so like birds - our auditory cortex is very close to the motor cortex and we have synchronized dancing -this is what makes us human - trance dancing. So this is the origin of Daoist healing - from the San Bushmen culture, that ALL humans are from. So it is based all on complementary opposites - to resonate the shen holographic spirit energy - it is not a "trance" as in stupidity but rather that the Cosmic Mother is the faster source of healing perfection - NOT materialistic reality. The 5th dimension is the FASTEST most "highest technology of all technologies" to quote qigong master Yan Xin as a "virtual information field" - to quote qigong master Yan Xin again. That is what does his healing. Energy from the future!!

So we can then have dreams that are MORE REAL than being awake and so the dreams are precognitive. The Cosmic Mother then "predicts" what our present reality is - as the "pilot wave." Why? Because as de Broglie discovered - in relativity as a particle goes towards the speed of light then time slows down. But this goes against the basic Pythagorean Principle of science that time is inverse to frequency!! So quantum physics is based on energy as frequency. So de Broglie realized for quantum physics to be real and relativity to be real there HAS to be a time signal FROM THE FUTURE that guides the present and changes the past. So this means that the "internal clock" of the particle slows down while the external frequency goes up - and so the internal time as wavelength expands as relativity but the external clock becomes superluminal as the pilot wave - or noncommutative phase wave that is the momentum which is POSITIVE pressure and then the wavelength of that momentum goes down.

Fred Alan Wolf (p. 94, Taking the Quantum Leap)
The movement of the electron from one orbit to another lower energy orbit was a simple change of notes. As a violin string undergoes such a change, there is a moment when both harmonics can be heard. This results in the well-known experience of harmony, or as wave scientists call it, the phenomenon of beats. ...The light was a beat, a harmony, between the lower and upper harmonics of the Schroedinger-de Broglie waves. When we see atomic light, we are observing an atom singing harmony....They had no medium to wave in, and they had no recognizable form in physical space.

So Fred Alan Wolf figured this out also - but he does not use the term "noncommutative" in his youtube talk. He just talks about the "flipping" or "switching' at the speed of light. The flipping as the 5th dimension is actually a reversal of spacetime between the future and the past. So the ZERO moment is actually the noncommutative overlap of the future and the past. So by going into the resonance of the light - you can "zero" out the past and go into the future - as pure spacetime or Yuan Qi energy. So the yin qi is the past as gravity - or linear time with entropy that "absorbs" - and so is emotional energy that is psychic. The yang qi is BLUE light since it is from a spacetime shift - the compressed spacetime of the Emptiness via meditation. The Yuan Qi is the yellow Court light - and so the yin qi is Red light. So you then get Red-Yellow as gold and you get Red-Blue as purple.

So instead of calling it the Dirac Dance - he calls is the Sufi Dance of a Left handed Spin and a Right handed Spin - of light at the same time.

He says "what you're doing now is you're making matter" as he demonstrates noncommutative phase. This goes back to the original Spin gif I posted. He is showing the 5th dimension.

When he says "making matter" he really means virtual photons as relativistic mass turning into matter.

They can be visualized as if they were barber poles. That sounds very funny, but remember the old-fashioned barber poles in front of the barbershop, and they would rotate with red and white stripes? Right? You do remember those, right?

TS: Yes. I’m with you, I’m totally with you.

DQ: OK. You can imagine the spin-½ particle is like a barber pole. And if you watch the barber pole, you’ll see that it’s doing a couple of things. First of all, the stripes are moving up the pole, or possibly down the pole, depending on which way it’s rotating. So spin-½ corresponds to having two possible rotations: it could be rotating so that the barber-pole stripes are going up, in which case we say it’s plus-½, or it could be rotating in such a way that the barber-pole stripes are going down, in which case we say it’s minus-½. So in other words, the spin-½ particle can either be pointing up or pointing down, or its barber-pole stripes can be moving upward or moving downward.

That’s an important part of why electrons behave the way they do: they pair up an atom so that when you start to build up the atomic core, the atomic orbits about every atom, they always pair up. That’s why I say each one is incomplete; they want to pair up. They’re always looking to find the opposite-pair spinner so that they can feel more complete, so to speak.

http://www.soundstrue.com/podcast/transcripts/fred-alan-wolf.php?camefromhome=camefromhome

light particles of spin-½ are like barber poles that come into existence, and they’re always trying to complete themselves.

So NORMALLY light is considered "spin 1" - so he is talking about virtual photons.

The best picture we have right now is that matter itself is not made of solid little hunks; it’s not itself material. Matter seems to be made of light, and this light spins like a whirling dervish, and interacts with something that we call in physics the Higgs field, which seems to be an invisible field that prevails and pervades all of space and time. And I look at it as the mind of God, as a God-mind. And it seems to bring into being the existence of solid hunks of matter,

The spin-1 kind of light doesn’t interact very well with the mind-of-God field. Once it’s released, it’s allowed to do its thing: it carries information, it becomes the medium by which we become aware of what’s going on. And it interacts with the spin-½ kind of light, which is zigzagging in the mind of God. So the mind of God is constantly buttressing and playing with the spin-½ kind of light. And the spin-½ kind of light then sends messages backward and forward using the spin-1 kind of light.

These notions of spin-½ and spin-1 have to do with another kind of name. When light’s behaving that way, [when it’s behaving as] spin-½, we call them fermions, and when it’s spin-1 we call them photons, or ordinary light.

Edited by voidisyinyang

5 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So humans, we are from the forest as primates and so like birds - our auditory cortex is very close to the motor cortex and we have synchronized dancing -this is what makes us human - trance dancing.

That sounds more like Howler Monkeys to me.

I haven't put the Tao Te Ching to music yet.  I wonder what it would sound like.

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

That sounds more like Howler Monkeys to me.

I haven't put the Tao Te Ching to music yet.  I wonder what it would sound like.

It's the San Bushmen original human culture - originally the SAndawe living in the forest in Ethiopia.

It's the 3:2 syncopated rhythm.

Original Sin is Syncopated Rhythm as Lunar full moon trance dance Matrifocal Female kundalini N/om energy.

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-women-sleep-on-left-of-fire-men.html

A taut rope to the rain-animal made a ringing sound reminiscent of a musical bow as people tried to 'lead' out the creature....he used to feel the pleasant vibrations of the rope as he slept.

That sounded like early Rap.

Most cultures have created their own music for a means of expressing themselves.

I wonder if my Neanderthal ancestors Had their own form of music.  Supposedly they didn't have much of a language because of the way their vocal cords were constructed.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

That sounded like early Rap.

Most cultures have created their own music for a means of expressing themselves.

I wonder if my Neanderthal ancestors Had their own form of music.  Supposedly they didn't have much of a language because of the way their vocal cords were constructed.

:)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Sorry, you can't. As Voidisyinyang has so thoroughly explained, time is noncommutative... 

Darn.  

I actually watched a documentary on The Science Channel last night that spoke to that.  It was agreed that w can't go back in time.  But there is still potential for being able to go forward in time.  But I'm already old enough so I guess I will pass on that.

On 8/20/2018 at 1:36 PM, Lost in Translation said:

It makes a certain sense to say space-time is non-commutative since even though I can "return" to a point in space I do so at a different time and thus it is not the same point in space-time.

I don't follow how time is "converted" into space. Perhaps you are thinking on a higher level mathematically than I am and were not speaking the same language. 

It is worth noting that like Einstein, Bell too was disturbed by the non-locality implied by his theorem and its experimental confirmation. As reported by Bertlmann, The nonlocality feature disturbed John deeply since for him it was equivalent to a ‘breaking of Lorentz invariance’ in an extended theory for QM, what he hardly could accept. He often remarked: ‘Its a great puzzle to me ... behind the scenes something is going faster than the speed of light.

The Unfinished Search for Wave-Particle and Classical-Quantum Harmony (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/272194390_The_Unfinished_Search_for_Wave-Particle_and_Classical-Quantum_Harmony

Inflation is eternal to the Universe. A high energy "false vacuum" drives inflation. Bubbles end inflation in parts of the Universe (we live in a bubble) but the space between them expands even faster (preventing the bubbles from touching). There may be some contractions but on whole the Universe is expanding on average yet had a beginning in the past. A universe can form out of nothing, a high energy vacuum. The universe starts at a zero radius and zero energy/matter. The highest energy vacuum has the smallest radius based on quantum physics. There can be no external boundary conditions so Schroedinger wave function can not apply. The Universe then quantum tunnels out of nothing, a hyperspace point of zero. Since quarks do not go backwards in time, then it is a semiclassical model. Gerard t'Hooft asks if there is possibly an "observer effect" for the Universe - so the Universe is eternal from one perspective but not eternal from another perspective (i.e. collapsing the wave function as the boundary condition of a hypersphere).

Alexander Vilenkin - Quantum Cosmology and the Beginning of the Universe

So Andrei

If you did not have normal matter then you do not have it after inflation, unless you know how to produce it. Usually you produce equal numbers of particles and antiparticles. But you need just a little more of particles and they form the basis of our life. This process of the creation of matter is impossible without quantum mechanics. You know that there exists the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and one of its formulation is delta E multiplied by delta T is comparable with the Planck's Constant. So if you violate energy conservation law, but do it quickly, then nobody can catch your hand and say you violated the energy conservation.

So this is what internal listening does - it is "sub-angstrom" wavelength and so faster than time-frequency uncertainty - by 10 times. The time as the 5th dimension is listened to, without the need for visual measurement.

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2017/11/andrei-linde-stanford-quantum.html

Now we think that initially the universe was rapidly inflating, being in an unstable energetic vacuum-like state.

It became hot only later, when this vacuum-like state decayed.

Quantum fluctuations produced during inflation are responsible for galaxy formation. In some places, these quantum fluctuations are so large that they can produce new rapidly expanding parts of the universe. This process makes the universe immortal and transforms it into a multiverse, a huge fractal consisting of many exponentially large parts with different laws of low-energy physics operating in each of them.

Professor Linde is one of the authors of inflationary theory and of the theory of an eternal inflationary multiverse.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So this is what internal listening does - it is "sub-angstrom" wavelength and so faster than time-frequency uncertainty - by 10 times. The time as the 5th dimension is listened to, without the need for visual measurement.

There are a few people working with this right now listening to the music of the Sun in order to predict Massive Solar Ejections.  Knowing when one is coming will allow control of electronics to prevent most damage from these events.

23 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Darn.  

I actually watched a documentary on The Science Channel last night that spoke to that.  It was agreed that w can't go back in time.  But there is still potential for being able to go forward in time.  But I'm already old enough so I guess I will pass on that.

It is true that you or I can not travel back in time but our spirit can merge with the Emptiness - by turning the Light around - we access the hidden momentum of light or the relativistic mass of light - the Yuan Qi then changes into "yin matter" from the future - the Blue light of the yang qi as a relativistic mass spacetime shift. The Emptiness can be "compressed" to create a wormhole - by light turning around into a closed circle on itself.

So as Kurt Godel explained - time travel into the past is very possible it is just that we can not have any personal desires in order to travel into the past, therefore the Grandfather Paradox is solved. In order to travel in the past it is only Impersonal Awareness that can do so. We hold the Yuan Shen "focused" on the Emptiness and the Emptiness travels into the past and then changes the past.

The qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com explained this to me. He used to tell people about their experiences in the past but it freaked them out too much so he stopped telling them. In other words when he heals people - he goes to the "point of origination" which is a Ch'an term - it is when the point becomes a 5th dimensional wave that is non-local and the future and past merge as a "false vacuum" worm hole as quantum entanglement. So he actually goes to before the energy blockage happened and then he changes that spacetime blockage (the Ether Akashic "storage" as a black hole of that holographic spirit energy).

In fact he cleared out holographic blockages in my "nether region" from all my psychic tantra over the years. I could feel the strong Yuan Qi - like an electrical current buzzing through my "nether region" but he was SEEING the past of my tantric psychic O at a Ds. haha. The qigong master Chunyi Lin said http://springforestqigong.com he does not do tantra since the frequency of the Shen taken in is "too low" of a frequency and therefore causes energy blockages. That is what Jim Nance had to clear out in my soul - the 5th dimensional black hole storage of those tantric energy blockages from my past.

• Like 2

I kinda'. more or less, agree with that.

I don't actually study any of this, I just pick up stuff as I'm passing through.

I relate spirit to Chi so there's no real conflict with this against my materialist mentality.

But John Chang emphasizes that the right hand is yin and so he uses his right hand to "catch" the bullets

If the right hand is yin, wouldn't that make metal go towards it faster since yin is about absorbing something and yang is about emitting (so repulsing)

Edited by yuuichi
Spelling

1 hour ago, yuuichi said:

If the right hand is yin, wouldn't that make metal go towards it faster since yin is about absorbing something and yang is about emitting (so repulsing)

it's a good question. Have you ever heard the raise, "Likes to get a rise out of someone?" So certain people like to get other people anger or a "rise out of them" - so that the person can the "suck up" the anger of that other person. So the anger is yang qi but they are using their "yin qi" to suck it up. That is a lower level of what you are talking about. Now on a higher level, the yin qi is literally a black hole. The irony of a black hole is that actually reality, as now defined by Western science, is based in quantum physics due to "time-frequency uncertainty" aka wave-particle duality. So what this means is that as a particle speeds up then its external frequency is actually going up as energy defined by the speed of light. So normally in classical physics we think of momentum as speed plus mass but in the quantum realm it was proven the momentum is inverse to the mass as wavelength (defining time as spatial distance externally). As John Chang states, a person can store up yin qi only as much as they have yang qi built up internally based on celibacy. This is why real qigong masters are so rare since celibacy requires controlling the dream state. So then waking reality becomes another dream state while the "real" truth is beyond the dream state as a literal black hole spacetime vortex. So then based on quantum physics again - the internal frequency goes up as a particle goes into a black hole but the external time SLOWS DOWN. So externally a person or in this case, a "bullet" - never actually makes contact with the black hole or "yin qi" as gravity. So this is called relativistic quantum physics because you have two times - one from the future which is superluminal as the 5th dimension. This is then what "guides" the bullet - and so that time gets shorter and shorter as the internal frequency of the bullet gets bigger and bigger. Then the relativistic external time gets bigger and bigger - meaning slows down as a red shift (which is another way of saying Yin Qi). Then the frequency of the bullet (again based on light as relativistic invariance speed) goes down - as the red shift.

So that is what the qigong master experiences since John Chang is literally "embodying the Emptiness" - through his lower tan t'ien and central channel. For us "normal" people we see the bullet speed up - but John chang experiences the opposite - he sees external time slows down.

Bandyopadhyay A - the director of a quantum nanoengineering lab in Japan - he and I corresponded in May of 2017. Then I just discovered he published his Music noncommutative quantum AI Matrix research - artificial life - claims - real Frankenstein Brain Jelly -

so I have done a new blog post that quotes the music theory.

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/03/noncommutative-quantum-music-dynamics.html

So his research has lots of images - just scroll down a lot - and that better explains this whole thread. thanks

Sign in to follow this