Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Frequency- Split from Is non-duality actually a fundamental truth, or just another philosophy? 

Just now, voidisyinyang said:

O.K. you will have to study Basil J. Hiley and other quantum physicists.

This is nothing about a geometric "point" - in fact it is disproof of the concept of a geometric "point."

The geometric "point" is based on the concept of the geometric continuum.

You have to study math professor Luigi Borzacchini - the link I gave. I quoted him saying the continuum does not exist.

If I need to earn a PHD in math before I can understand this thread then I am sorry to say this conversation is over. If you can put these ideas into your own words it might help. :)

• Like 1

Just now, Lost in Translation said:

And if you are using the 720 degree spin and Klein Bottle as an example of how multiple frequencies can occupy the same point and thus give the illusion of three dimensional space then that is cool too. Is this what you are saying?

No - something deeper - time-frequency uncertainty means geometry is not the foundation of reality but instead TIME is the foundation of reality.

http://www.geocities.jp/imyfujita/wtcuncertain.html

So Alain Connes is taking about a mathematical principle or structure of logic that is found in music theory.

In other words, theoretically we cannot get the perfect fifth tone with a frequency f ( that is ν ) from a root tone with a frequency f0 by calculating f = f0 × 3/2.

This is due to symmetric mathematics that is the error of WEstern science.

Nonwestern music does not have this error.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

If I need to earn a PHD in math before I can understand this thread then I am sorry to say this conversation is over. If you can put these ideas into your own words it might help. :)

O.K. the Perfect Fifth is 2/3 harmonic if the root tonic is "1" - so you call the 1 a "C" note in geometry. You double the note as 2 so it is the same "pitch" as C. The next note is the natural resonance harmonic as 3 - it is a G in "frequency" - as the Perfect Fifth is 3/2. But the Perfect Fifth is ALSO 2/3 as C to F that is a subharmonic. So time is inverse to frequency - this is the basic principle of Pythagoras.

But you can not "contain" 2 into 3 evenly and so when you try to divide up the octave based on the natural harmonic of 2/3 then you discover there is no "rational" division.

What Western science did is then create a "continuum" and state we will "change" the harmonics into a "contained" geometric space - instead of time-frequency ratios. In order to create this "continuum" using "points" on the line - there was a switch from linear magnitude to geometric magnitude by changing the harmonics. This "switch" was done by Philolaus and to do it you have to change the original value of the "1."

In other words ONLY 3/2 can be used as the Perfect Fifth and the 2/3 as Perfect Fifth or C to F subharmonic has to be "doubled" or "averaged" into 4/3 as the Perfect Fourth, C to F. So this is not a "Natural" overtone but instead covers up the noncommutative phase truth of G=3=F at the same time.

I realized this in high school music theory class taught by my piano teacher. So now I did not have a Ph.D. in math at the time - I was just honest about logic and realized there was an error in the music theory logic.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

No - something deeper - time-frequency uncertainty means geometry is not the foundation of reality but instead TIME is the foundation of reality.

But aren't time and space essentially the same thing according to the post-Einstein view of physics?

Just now, Lost in Translation said:

But aren't time and space essentially the same thing according to the post-Einstein view of physics?

According to mainstream science time is converted to space and then it is argued that time can be reversible. But what noncommutative phase has discovered is that actually time is fundamental and it is not equally reversible - and so entropy is built into spacetime itself - and into science as a construct.

4 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Dr. Stephon Alexander published on superluminal speeds at the inflation of the universe because of noncommutative geometry - this is the quantum cosmology of de Broglie. As he writes:

The next day, I woke up with this newfound insight and ran to my desk to jot down some equations that related to a branch of mathematics called noncommutative geometry, which proposes that the speed of light in the early universe could vary. [p. 61] We will return to this important musical analogy when we explore how asymmetry in the early universe similarly established hierarchies in the earliest cosmic structures. [p. 66]

Physics Professor Stephon Alexander, author of the Jazz of Physics.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Tim Maudlin - NYU Philosophy of Science Professor - The Directionality of Time as the Fundamental of Reality - time is asymmetric order:

I think this is a really nice place to go fundamental....We shouldn't try to give a further explanation or account of the direction of time....it's doing a job that doesn't need anything underneath it to further produce. The other thing about taking the direction of time, this is where we ought to end, at this asymmetrical before/after relation...It is the fundamental ordering principle.

8 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

"...superconductivity within one neuron could become phase coherent with that in an adjoining cell by virtue of quantum tunnelling, and this could be stimulated by the macroscopic analog of stimulated emission (alluded to before in connection with the mantra), that is an AC Josephson effect. ...At a more interesting level, the quantum vacuum state may be said to be empty (of excitation) and yet full in the sense of pure potentiality; it contains "virtual" (unphysical) representatives of all possible modes of matter and excitation in the form of vacuum fluctuations or "virtual particles" (zero-point excitations of each field mode, assigned one-half quanta of energy, due directly to the non-commutative property of the field operators)."

Former Hampshire College physicist Lawrence Domash, confirms superluminal quantum sound as noncommutative meditation! 1975, pdf

13 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

"Non commutativity is the central mathematical concept expressing the uncertainty." 2012 pdf link

So time-frequency uncertainty is from noncommutative phase which is nonlocal as nondualism.

It is just that Western science typically converts time-frequency uncertainty into symmetric geometric math - hence the 720 degree spin as symmetry.

So in nonwestern harmonics there is infinite resonance as time-frequency energy as complementary opposites.

So for a male you hold the right hand (yin) against the upper body (yang) and visualize energy to the left foot (yang) from the right hand (yin) and the left hand (yang) faces the lower body (yin) - and this is just like licking a 9-volt battery - it turns the body into an infinite time-frequency energy resonator.

And so the left eye and right eye are rotated - so that the lights and energy of the eyes combine as yin and yang.

So normally the yin and yang channels run "parallel" as linear time and so with "entropy" - aging.

So by reversing - there is a double reverse. - the Yang embraces the yin of the lower body and the yin embraces the yang of the upper body.

And this energy connection is superluminal - through the 5th dimension.

It makes a certain sense to say space-time is non-commutative since even though I can "return" to a point in space I do so at a different time and thus it is not the same point in space-time.

14 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

According to mainstream science time is converted to space and then it is argued that time can be reversible. But what noncommutative phase has discovered is that actually time is fundamental and it is not equally reversible - and so entropy is built into spacetime itself - and into science as a construct.

I don't follow how time is "converted" into space. Perhaps you are thinking on a higher level mathematically than I am and were not speaking the same language. 

1 minute ago, Lost in Translation said:

It makes a certain sense to say space-time is non-commutative since even though I can "return" to a point in space I do so at a different time and thus it is not the same point in space-time.

I don't follow how time is "converted" into space. Perhaps you are thinking on a higher level mathematically than I am and were not speaking the same language. 

So there is a Harvard physicist Andrew Strominger who works with Stephen Hawking - and says that the future already exists and reality is a holograph. So the 4D universe is actually a projection of this 5th dimension of noncommutative phase that is time-like. This is how precognition is real.

As quantum cosmologist Dr. Neil Turok explains, when you analyze the amplitude (time-wavelength) of variation of temperature against “pitch” or energy-frequency scale of the whole Universe:

We literally see the universe as a giant bell - it struck at the big bang and everything is synchronized. …The whole universe is as simple as the simplest atom….The universe we see doesn’t distinguish between scales …a wave that stretches right across the universe has the same strength as one a hundred times or a million times smaller. They’re all the same. It’s an unbelievable simple pattern that came out of the Big Bang….In fact it would be fair to say in physics everything is a wave….We’ve just put a paper out describing how a universe can bounce, it can contract with the light waves going down and bounce again….You’ll remember that light doesn’t have a scale. You see so whereas we would look at the Universe and say it’s shrinking, in fact the light doesn’t see the shrinking. It’s due to the scale-independence of Maxwell’s equations….which can be used to described what happened at the Big Bang itself.

Oct. 7, 2015 lecture, “The Astonishing Simplicity of Everything”

So Matter is created from energy as light - but MASS is spacetime that is relativistic.

So because light has relativistic mass the "virtual photons" are from the future but as antimatter they still have a "positive pressure" as phonon energy that is momentum.

This is what de Broglie discovered. This "momentum" is guiding reality from the future as the "pilot wave" or 5th dimension.

So that energy can be stored inside our bodies as phonon or pressure energy - that is negentropic or reverse time energy.

It is "captured" virtual photons with positive phonon momentum pressure.

Erik Verlinde on the Holographic Entanglement Entropy Dark Universe

This allows you to send information to the boundary. In the ground state spacetime is sort of a perfect conductor of quantum information. Any quantum information can be pushed to the boundary and this is what explains holography.

Gravity is emergent as a cone (Full Lotus pyramid tetrahedron) from quantum entanglement entropy information (noncommutative).

Both the electron and the black hole [i.e. extremely dense matter with zero beats] are characterized by totally curved space and by curved time. This means that the time of electrons and of black holes is opposite to our 'material' time, which moves on a straight line from past to present to future. This, in turn, may imply that if entropy grows in the 'material' world, then in the world of electrons (and black holes) precisely the opposite force might grow, the force of negentropy.

Quantum physicist Jean Charon.

As proved by Hawking, had the Universe's entropy increased been reversed, this reversal would be impossible to observe. This is because time orientation of all biological processes (as we show elsewhere in detail) relies solely on entropy's increase.

Avshalom C. Elitzur, Shahar Dolev
Black-Hole Uncertainty Entails An Intrinsic Time Arrow, Dec. 2000

So this last quote assumes a Western left-brain/right hand "external" materialistic reality. Whereas internal listening as meditation is faster than time-frequency uncertainty and so can reverse the entropy!

Importantly, the note scale is an additive one: we speak of moving up by a certain number of half-steps. On the other hand, at the frequency level, this change is multiplicative. The process of going from an additive measure of length to a multiplicative one leads us to what is arguably the most important function in all of mathematics, the exponential function and its inverse the logarithm function.

https://www.ams.jhu.edu/dan-mathofmusic/notes-intervals/

So people learn - by 10th grade - they are brainwashed by symmetric math! It originates from the WRONG music theory! haha.

Professor Richard McKirahan reveals the secret - the literal "flipping around" of the Lyre by Philolaus:

The word translated epogdoic is not a musical term but a mathematical one. An epogdoic ratio is the ratio of 9 to 8. The occurrence of a mathematical term here is unexpected. It has been treated as an unimportant anomaly but in fact it is the key to the entire fragment....The word magnitude normally refers to physical size, but here it is given a new application, extending the notion of magnitude to include musical intervals.

“Orthodox Pythagorean theory recognizes five consonances: fourth, fifth, octave, twelfth, and double octave; and these are represented by the multiple and superparticular ratios [n + 1 : n] from the tetrad. The number 8 obviously does not belong to the tetrad.”

André Barbera, "The Consonant Eleventh and the Expansion of the Musical Tetractys: A Study of Ancient Pythagoreanism," Journal of Music Theory, 1984, citing Ptolemy of 2nd century.

From the point of view of perception, as Ptolemy states (11.1-3) and as all parties to these enquiries agree, the fourth, fifth and octave are indubitably concordant, and this property belongs to no other interval within the octave.

Professor Andrew Barker, Oxford, emeritus, p. 58, Scientific Method in Ptolemy's Harmonics
So Orthodox Pythagorean music theory does not include 9/8 based on irrational magnitude from the Lie of Philolaus by flipping his lyre around. Orthodox Pythagorean music theory is the same as Daoist alchemy harmonics and Indian Raga harmonics.

Or as Professor Borzacchini states:

These remarks raise the question of the difference between the ancient Pythagorean ‘musical’ perception as displayed in the Pythagorean idea of ‘linear number’ in Boethius [Philolaus] or in Nicomachus, and the modern ‘geometrical’ perception of the linear numerical magnitudes.

“Any who doubt that the musical ratios are all of greater inequality, i.e., that the antecedent or first term in each is greater than the consequent or second term, should consult Archytas DK 47 B 2. This Fragment requires that the ratios be of this form if the assertions about the three means [arithmetic, harmonic and geometric] are to be true. Accordingly, the ratios assigned to the octave, fifth, fourth and minor sixth, must be 2:1, 3:2, 4:3 and 8:5, and not 1:2, 2:3, 3:4 and 5:8, respectively, as Mosshammer and others would have them.”

Alan C. Bowen, "The Minor Sixth (8:5) in Early Greek Harmonic Science," The American Journal of Philology, 1978.

So by not allowing 2/3 then the noncommutative phase was covered up.

epr.jpg

19 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Geometric mean = alogon as irrational number.

9/8 cubed = square root of two = Devil’s Interval tritone

5/4 = cube root of two

3/2 squared = 9/4 halved into octave as 9/8.

3/2 x 4/3 = 2 (geometric mean squared).

log(3:2×4:3)=log(2:1)

log(3:2)+log(4:3)=log(2:1)

Math professor Luigi Borzacchini called this cover-up by Plato and Archytas, “shocking” and “really astonishing” and the new alogon-based math created a “deep preestablished disharmony” that guides the evolution of Western science.

3 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

If only I had studied music... :(

Actually my music teachers disagreed with me because music theory assumes that Western symmetric math is correct. It is a "bait and switch" situation. So nonwestern music is correct. Western music is not correct.

So I have a book on this - about Daoist music as well - https://www.docdroid.net/LbJGgG2/ancient-advanced-acoustic-alchemy.pdf

And the earlier thread on Daoist harmonics covers this also.

For example Nobel physicist Brian Josephson practices qigong. I have corresponded with him about music and qigong. He created the Josephson Junction - it is used in all MRI machines and the Josephson Junction is being used to "capture" virtual photons and the Josephson Junction is being used to develop quantum computing. The origin of the "volt" is measured using the Josephson Junction.

So I sent him the above quote about mantras, the Josephson Effect and noncommutative phase - by Lawrence Domash. Josephson met Domash at a "high energy" physics conference.

So Professor Josephson's first reply to me when I contacted him was that he does not know enough about music theory to respond.

Then he asked me what I thought of his music compositions. He has them on his youtube channel for example.

“We seem virtually forced to view music in a similar fashion that is to say as the outward expression of more fundamental phenomena occurring at deep levels of the mind, or of consciousness.” Quantum physicist Brian Josephson

So then we kept corresponding - off and on - over the years - and he thanked me for that above Domash quote that mentions the Josephson Effect.

So then I sent him some more of my music theory research and then he said I did not understand music theory! haha.

But the reason he said that is because he thought I didn't realize that the music intervals expand geometrically - the octaves double. I understand that, of course, but what he didn't understand is that the music intervals are "noncommutative" to the octave.

So if you have an Octave - it is C to C' at geometry. So then C to F is 4/3 and G to C' is also 4/3. then C to G is 3/2 and F to C' is 3/2. But if you try to build the scale based on those values - you keep multiplying the ratios and then "dividing" them back into the octave. So for example 3/2 is then doubled to 9/4 which is instead of G is then D, a Perfect Fifth greater - and this is then "halved" back as 9/8.

So that is how the basic Western music scale is conceptualized. But the Daoist Chinese music scale is not like that - instead of halving the Perfect Fifth back into the Octave - there is a continual Yin-Yang conversion and inversion.

The Daoist harmonics as music is actually Neidan harmonics. So the first note is 9 x 9 - and this is the Lunar calendar and so is based on the same secret of Daoist alchemy using 9 x 9.

So then - just as Domash cited Josephson regarding mantra meditation - Domash relied on Bialek:

Quantum Effects in the Dynamics of Biological Systems, 1983, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, William Bialek (currently Princeton Professor)

"molecular vibrations exhibit a super-radiant instability....results in macroscopic quantum coherence...required to account for quantum-limited measurements in sensory systems....in accord with experiments in the sensory receptors of the inner ear....hearing is a macroquantum phenomenon....Thus, the ear not only makes use of a novel mechanism to reduce thermal noise, it possesses a device as noiseless as the uncertainty principle allows, and in this way it makes quantum-limited measurements, in spite of thermal noise. It is the presence of this device, a quantum limited amplifier, which makes the perception of sound a macroscopic quantum phenomenon....In the quantum-limited regime the phase of the signal is translated into the phase of the amplifier wavefunction, as is clearly true in Josephson junction devices, for example....they must be coherent....phonon super-radiance provides a natural means of explaining the macroscopic quantum effects....a coherent oscillation amplitude....spontaneous "beating"... at a frequency close to its resonance... will be reflected as sound emitted by the ear....microscopic mechanisms in which quantum coherence lives for a time comparable to measurement time, on the order of one millisecond. It is this results which completes the evidence in favor of Schroedinger's view of life as a macroscopic quantum phenomenon. There is simply no way to understand the sub-angstrom displacements in the inner ear without postulating a molecular mechanism in which quantum coherence is manifest on macroscopic scales of time and distance."

Quantum Effects in the Dynamics of Biological Systems, 1983, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, William Bialek (currently Princeton Professor)

So music theory cuts this off by assuming the logarithmic symmetric mathematics.

1-s2.0-S1053811913010665-gr1.jpg

So with the eyes closed our listening becomes right ear dominant (the Dragon) to connect the left side of the body - the left ear is the tiger - so that the lower body energy of the right vagus nerve connects to the left side of the brain.

That's how noncommutative phase works - it's asymmetric harmonics.

"Binaural hearing is the acoustic analog of the interferometer or double-slit experiments. The two ears can be regarded as an acoustic interferometer, which recovers the phase difference of signals between the two ears by binaural correlation….matter waves are locally in phase with the superluminal particle clocks (de Broglie’s Law of Phase Harmony).

The clock runs forever so it’s self-sustaining (consciousness-energy). It resonates with the quantum vacuum." Physics Professor Manfred Euler

"Consistent with our hypothesis, stronger cross-hemispheric PPC (pairwise phase consistency) was observed between the right IPS (the intraparietal sulcus) and  and left AC (auditory cortex)for attended right-ear sounds"

tumblr_inline_oov9saS28y1tuek78_540.png

Right side vagus nerve (parasympathetic) connects to the left side of the brain but not the other way around.

Edited by voidisyinyang

41-43spiral-300x278.gif

3 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

If only I had studied music... :(

So Chinese culture/philosophy/language professor Patrick Edwin Moran explains Daoist music theory but also he studied physics at Stanford.

The Chinese system is based on the mathematical method of working back and forth by taking 3/2 of a base frequency, 3/4 of the frequency so produced, and so forth.

So this is just yang-yin eternally - instead of the Western trying to "divide and average" the harmonics back into the geometric Octave (using irrational magnitude).

http://users.wfu.edu/moran/Cathay_Cafe/template.html

Unlike the majority of physicists, the author or authors of the Dao De Jing believe that it is possible to gain a kind of awareness of what goes on in the emptiness between laser and detection screen by voiding ourselves of ego and of all subjective feelings  about things

This is the truth of music theory as meditation "Each of the 12 harmonic notes of the Chinese alchemical music scale are Qi nodes, just as in Kriya yoga, as a month of the Solar Year (the Perfect Single Yang as Perfect Fifth infinite spiral) The Yellow Emperor, Huang Ti, in 2700 BCE, told Ling Lun to create the “infinite spiral of fifths” music tuning based on the Perfect Fourth music interval as yin and the Perfect Fifth musical interval as yang, according to the 240 BCE book, Lü-shih ch’un-ch’iu (The Spring and Autumn of Lü Pu-Wei) Yang pipe became Yin, and by “increasing” the Yin pipe was transformed into Yang. In the first case, the result was a downward generation, and in the second, an upward one. Thus we find a continuous process of generation, with continuous exchanges of qualities between Yang and Yin, making clear the dynamic characteristics of the procedure followed. Each of the 12 lUlU [pipes of Perfect Fifth/Fourth] were assigned a hou [climatic season] chosen among the 24 jieqi [solar terms]. For example, Huangzhong corresponded to Dongzhi [winter solstice]; Linzhong recalled the Dashu [great heat] and so on. Furthermore, the figure indicates, together with the names of the lUlU, the 12 dizhi [earthly branches] in their relative order. Thus the first lUlU corresponds to the first dizhi, that is to say Zi [son] and so on. The dizhi were also used to indicate couples of hours during the day; for example, Zishi [time of the son] indicates the hours from 1 1.00 p.m. to 1.00 a.m., and the other dizhi follow the order of the hours And the same truth is found in India - the spinal cord is consider the "frets" of the music instrument and the body/mind is the musical instrument as a microcosm of the 12 zodiac constellations based on turning the yin energy into yang (Perfect Fifth).

Edited by voidisyinyang

7 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Unlike the majority of physicists, the author or authors of the Dao De Jing believe that it is possible to gain a kind of awareness of what goes on in the emptiness between laser and detection screen by voiding ourselves of ego and of all subjective feelings  about things

Isn't this why scientists use instruments in their investigations?  In order to remove as much bias and ego from the equation as possible.

Then it is possible to have objective conclusions.

Just now, Marblehead said:

Isn't this why scientists use instruments in their investigations?  In order to remove as much bias and ego from the equation as possible.

Then it is possible to have objective conclusions.

That is the lie of symmetric math - that left brain dominant thinking is without the ego - using right hand technology.

So science instead created the ecological and social justice crisis on Earth today - known as entropy from the logarithmic math.

So then relativistic quantum science has realized that actually we can not "escape" Nature - we are instead part of Nature.

That's why Professor Moran says "the majority" of physicists...

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/01/summarizing-de-broglie-pilot-wave-law.html

I have 77 different physicist sources saying that reality is participatory.

Something very interesting, and that brings in the Zeno Effect. The effect of the observations that takes place with these intervals, stabilizes the system, although its in an unstable state. The switching is a process that always destabilizes the system in that moment and leads back to the other state. The system is unstable but the effect of the observation is that the system is stabilized. The more often you observe, the smaller these intervals delta t [time] are, the longer will be the stable parts in these processes. In the end if you have delta t is zero then you would observe all the time, without any pause or interruption. Then the system would be frozen in one of the two representations. There is this saying, a watched pot never boils. Right? That's what happens here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Thanks but please don't post all 77 sources, Okay?

I do not include physics professor Albert Bartlett in that list. He gave the SAME lecture over 1000 times.

What was the lecture? Exponential math creates exponential growth that is destroying ecology and social justice. Why do Westerners not recognize this? Simply this reason:

First question to ask is when was the bottle half full? The answer is one minute to 12 cuz they [bacterium] double every minute. If you were a bacterium in that bottle at what time would you first realize that you were running out of space? -

As I stated the logarithmic math is from the WRONG music theory! haha.

People are brainwashed by 10th grade mathematics. I never accepted the Pythagorean Theorem since I knew it was from the wrong music theory!

3 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

If you were a bacterium in that bottle at what time would you first realize that you were running out of space? -

That almost sounds like you are suggesting that bacterium are wiser than are humans.

Yes, music.  It has always been a part of my life.  I first had to learn to appreciate the music of Europe without understanding the language of the lyrics.

Then in the late 1960s I went to Korea.  What a change!  The Westernized music wasn't too hard to appreciate but the traditional music was initially way out of my reach.  But slowly, gradually, I learned a little about the flow of Eastern music.

Even Hawaiian Slack Key music was initially a challenge because even though it was Western (from the Cowboys from Brazil) it is Eastern too.

19 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

That almost sounds like you are suggesting that bacterium are wiser than are humans.

yes the Red Tide is Cyano-Bacteria - the earliest life form eats carbon dioxide - so algae is thriving under abrupt global warming.

Meaning that 2/3 is the Perfect Fifth as C to F subharmonic while 3/2 is the Perfect Fifth as C to G overtone harmonic. In other words the reason 4/3 was used as frequency was because of the need to create geometric magnitude within the same octave from the Greater Perfect System of the double octave. So that 0 to 8 is the root tonic to create 6/8 as 4/3 frequency with 0 to 12 to create 8/12 as 3/2 frequency so that 12 to 8 is geometric magnitude as Perfect Fifth PLUS 8 to 6 as geometric magnitude of 4/3. This way for Archytas the equation from Babylon is Arithmetic Mean (3/2) x Harmonic Mean (4/3) = geometric mean squared (the octave). So then 9/8 cubed approximated the tritone. Boethius went against this tuning of course - instead insisting on the Orthodox Tetraktys but by then the noncommutative phase secret had been lost.

This is how Philolaus LIED with his Lyre - he turned 1 as infinite time-frequency complementary opposites into ZERO as "materialistic idealism" - a geometric magnitude "point" as negative infinity.

The trick is, as Philolaus revealed, to have 2/3 as the subharmonic or C to F, to put the fire down into the Earth as the element of Fire is 8 so it is 8/12 as Fire into Earth. And then to turn Water into Air is the time reversal of 9/6 also as 3/2. And so the secret of the music tuning reveals the secret of the alchemy!! This is the secret of the Perfect Fifth as the Single Perfect Yang of the Golden Tripod - to harmonize humans, earth and heaven - with the Perfect Fourth as the subharmonic of 4/3 as a different root tonic (Earth) turned into Heaven by a time reversal into 8/6 from 12 to 6 Octave.

The early Orthodox Pythagoreans just as with the Chinese - used pitch pan pipes - and so never had the "paradox" of a wavelength longer than the string - and so never needed to created geometric magnitude as irrational number to hide this physical untruth. Instead they knew that reality was NUMBER as frequency energy and time reversals, just as with quantum relativity. So this truth was not rediscovered until Louis de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony whose protege Olivier Costa de Beauregard stated that precognition is explained by de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony. Precognition is definitely real and experienced by doing this alchemy training. haha.

image_thumb25.png?w=506&h=270

Fire into Earth is the subharmonic as 2/3 or 8/12 with a time reversal of Water into Air as 9/6 or 3/2 - noncommutative phase secret of alchemy

Plato reversed this harmonics around.

Edited by voidisyinyang

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

yes the Red Tide is Cyano-Bacteria - the earliest life form eats carbon dioxide - so algae is thriving under abrupt global warming.

That is actually a serious problem along the Gulf Coast again this year.  Warm water, plenty of food, lot of population growth.

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

This is how Philolaus LIED with his Lyre - he turned 1 as infinite time-frequency complementary opposites into ZERO as "materialistic idealism" - a geometric magnitude "point" as negative infinity.

I don't know anything about theory so I can't talk that with you.

But I know that if you have only silence you don't have music.

2 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

That is actually a serious problem along the Gulf Coast again this year.  Warm water, plenty of food, lot of population growth.

I don't know anything about theory so I can't talk that with you.

But I know that if you have only silence you don't have music.

So based on Philolaus, the Limited is the One as Light - the central fire - which then draws in the Unlimited Dyad, which is the Harmonia as breathing of the Void - so the Even as noncommutative phase. This is before Number since One is not a number but intelligible matter as light but is odd-even at the same time (noncommutative phase) since the One arises from the Absolute Void as eternal time that feeds on the light by breathing.

for Anaximander:

the heavenly bodies uttered a flute-like whistle

and

the circles that carry the stars have "flute-like" pipes with breathing holes through which the fire bursts forth when they are not blocked up. It seems certain that the pressurized fiery vapour escaping from these [ancient Greek] must make sounds or notes that reflect the size and diameter of the pipe, rather like the sound of huge pan pipes played across the dark and misty heavens.

So with the Pre-Socratics, like the Daoists, they used a Pan Pipe - not a "string."

This is what the ancients describes when stating that the origin of the One that is not a Number is Harmonia as odd-even at the same time and it eternally "breathes" light into existence along with matter and energy. So it's called the Void as Harmonia that is formless but can be listened to - and creates the Fire of the Ether. So then 2/3 is 8/12 with 8 as Fire and 12 as Earth. So you close your eyes and visualize Fire going into Earth - your spirit light goes into the Sacrum - which has a Sacred 2/3 harmonic from the tip of your toes to the top of your skull. Then 9 to 6 is reverse time as Water into Air - so that the Fire under the Water creates Air as Aion or kundalini ionized neurohormones. This opens up the third eye.

The Pythagoreans required 5 years of SILENCE for their real Orthodox meditation training - to hear the Cosmic Mother Muses as the real music of alchemy.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this