wandelaar

PK abilities - real or imaginary?

5 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

That stuff seems like it really got to you.

It's just stage magic.

Everyone knows there are very low-power LED bulbs, and were in the late 80s, and they work.

I would say "try the fire stunt then", but don't play with fire yet if you are still having trouble working the LED.

- VonKrankenhaus

I can safely say John wasn't using static electricity for his demo. Now he might have had a device hidden perhaps somehow it was non metallic and in a body cavity and that is why the researchers missed it.They did their best to rule out fraud. An x-ray in addition to the metal detector would have been ideal.

27 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

I can safely say John wasn't using static electricity for his demo. Now he might have had a device hidden perhaps somehow it was non metallic and in a body cavity and that is why the researchers missed it.They did their best to rule out fraud. An x-ray in addition to the metal detector would have been ideal.

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Starjumper,

What you have posted is not the same instructions Jim gave our group.  That is the truth. Every single aspect of training that actually matters has been removed from your "instructions", I suspect intentionally.  As one example grounding during meditation is absolutely required, John made sure to impart the importance of this requirement to both Jim and Kosta. What bothers me most is all the people that are going to injure themselves following your "instructions" that omit all the most important aspects of training. They will blame Mopai for their illnesses even though they were never actually practicing it.

He told me I needed to
be sitting on the ground; he could
tell because I didn't have enough “yin”

in me when he checked me
out.

I had been practicing inside a
mobile home I was living in
temporarily next to the house I
was building. It was about three
feet above the ground. He
explained to me, “Your yin comes
from the earth and you need to
be connected to it.”
He said I
have to sit outside on the ground.

This was somewhat troubling
because where I live it snows
about twice a year and rains a
lot, so while he was telling me this

I was trying to figure how I
was going to be able to do it.

Seeking The Master Of Mo Pai - Jim McMillan

This comes from Jim's own book, but his private instructions also reflect this.  Your "instructions" do not include it. Every other critical aspect of practice has been removed from your "instructions" as well. 

If you think Jim is lying listen to Kosta:

“Where does yin ch’i come from?” Andreas asked.
“From the earth. The yin comes from the earth.
It is some kind
of field phenomenon that feeds our lifeforce. It can be blocked by
insulators. For example, if you have a carpet made from synthetic
materials in your house, the yin ch’i cannot pass through it.
That’s
not so good for your health.

tmoj p104 Kosta Danaos

Edited by Ilovecoffee

2 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Starjumper,

What you have posted is not the same instructions Jim gave our group.  That is the truth. Every single aspect of training that actually matters has been removed from your "instructions", I suspect intentionally.  As one example grounding during meditation is absolutely required, John made sure to impart the importance of this requirement to both Jim and Kosta. What bothers me most is all the people that are going to injure themselves following your "instructions" that omit all the most important aspects of training. They will blame Mopai for their illnesses even though they were never actually practicing it.

This comes from Jim's own book, but his private instructions also reflect this.  Your "instructions" do not include it. Every other critical aspect of practice has been removed from your "instructions" as well. 

If you think Jim is lying listen to Kosta:

Yes - Chunyi Lin of http://springforestqigong.com said he used to bury his feet into the ground to get a better contact with the EArth....

10 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

As one example grounding during meditation is absolutely required, John made sure to impart the importance of this requirement to both Jim and Kosta.

He told me I needed to
be sitting on the ground; he could
tell because I didn't have enough “yin”

in me when he checked me
out.

“Your yin comes
from the earth and you need to
be connected to it.”
He said I
have to sit outside on the ground.

This was somewhat troubling

Well that's only for morons who don't have legs.  Otherwise putting your feet on the ground works fine.

I met Kostas, at a semi secret kung fu seminar in the mountains of Oregon where I taught some chi kung.  He knows a little theory but has no chi power.  I'm a nonstop fountain of yin energy and you and the Wimps don't know shit about yin energy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Yes - Chunyi Lin of http://springforestqigong.com said he used to bury his feet into the ground to get a better contact with the EArth....

Then later he grew up and realized that he doesn't need to do it like that.

I used to do it too, whoopie doo ...

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Well that's only for morons who don't have legs.  Otherwise putting your feet on the ground works fine.

I met Kostas, at a semi secret kung fu seminar in the mountains of Oregon where I taught some chi kung.  He knows a little theory but has no chi power.  I'm a nonstop fountain of yin energy and you and the Wimps don't know shit about yin energy.

We are only going by what John taught.  The "instructions" you are sharing have all the crucial aspects edited out, I suspect this was intentional.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

7 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

We are only going by what John taught.

I'm happy that you Wimps are being misled by the guy you worship, the half baked amateur called John Chang.  If he really believes that stuff then he doesn't know much about cultivating yin energy.  I'm beginning to suspect that Mr. Chang was quite the bullshitter at the expense of you Wimps.

Edited by Starjumper

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I'm happy that you Wimps are being misled by the guy you worship, the half baked moron called John Chang.  If he really believes that stuff then he doesn't know much about cultivating yin energy.  I'm beginning to suspect that Mr. Chang was quite the bullshitter at the expense of you Wimps.

John invited a group of scientists and medical doctors into his home they checked him with a  metal detector and found no metal in his body, they got an indoor demo, they suspected that something inside his house causing the effects so they went outside for another demo, and then they have a third demo at a random location they chose just in case there was a device on his property causing the effects. If you can provide that same level of evidence for your abilities please do otherwise sit down and be quiet.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

29 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Blither, blither, blither ...

You don't start fires or give people electric shocks with yin energy! 

Yin energy lends completely different kinds of abilities.  You Wimps have been bullshat upon, and I like that.

We have heard this exchange many times, please move the mo pai debate elsewhere.

Thanks. 

• Thanks 2

The true Daoist alchemy is not just yin qi - of course - it is yang qi (yuan qi) aka positive fire - that has to go down and then the yin qi goes up - and the two unite to create an explosion. https://archive.org/stream/TaoistYogaAlchemyAndImmortalityLuKuanYCharlesLuk/Taoist Yoga Alchemy and Immortality Lu K’uan Yü (Charles Luk)_djvu.txt

This one true vitality is the positive vitality of (essential) nature which will unite with the negative vitality of (eternal) life to become that one basic vitality which reveals the complete formation of the immortal foetus.

The reason this ability is so rare is this:

This is like an electric current which, when the positive and negative poles are joined, gives a bright light, unless the power supply is deficient. In the same way unless the generative force has been fully restored to its strength at puberty it cannot produce the light of vitality which is white like moonlight.

4 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

The true Daoist alchemy is not just yin qi - of course - it is yang qi (yuan qi) aka positive fire - that has to go down and then the yin qi goes up.

You got it backwards there sonny.  Ever hear of the empty vessel?

You bullshitters like to travel in teams don't you.

Edited by Starjumper

48 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You got it backwards there sonny.

The whole body is negative except the two eyes which are positive. It is due to this small amount of positive yang in the eyes that man is not overwhelmed by the negative yin. This positive yang should be used at the beginning of alchemical training to root out all latent ailments that have accumulated in the body.

So that is the Yuan Qi that emanates out of the ancestral cavity - the pineal gland - and goes out of the eyes.

It starts out as yin qi - since it has not be built up - into positive generative force. It is still immature at the beginning.

For the positive yang cannot accumulate without aid from the negative yin; hence vitality should join the generative force to become fire.

Only the eyes are positive whereas the rest of the body is negative. It is these positive eyes which will overcome the whole negative body so that gradually the positive principle (yang) will develop daily while the negative principle (yin) will decrease correspondingly. As time passes the whole body will become positive. This is what the saying means by: ‘If the negative principle is not entirely wiped out immortality cannot be achieved.’ This also is the retreat of negative fire.

So this is what meditation does, as alchemy.

For the cultivation of nature alone ensures only the descent of positive fire (yang qi as  yuan qi)

So this is not enough on its own. Yet it is the start and foundation of the alchemical meditation.

12 hours ago, Kar3n said:

We have heard this exchange many times, please move the mo pai debate elsewhere.

Thanks. 

Good idea, but they will refuse to do it and carry on here like this thread was originally theirs.

They even started up another thread on it but moved back here.

Thats the sort of things these types do . 

Yes,   very   'advanced' .   :rolleyes:

• Haha 1