LAOLONG

ISLAM & SALAM

Islam is islam

Salam is peace in arabic

Very similar spelling

So why not unite the words to

ISALAM

10 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Because Islam is an historical war endeavor to conquer the all world. 

Unless you happen to be a Sufi. 😉

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LUCIA PHIER said:

Islam is islam

Salam is peace in arabic

Very similar spelling

So why not unite the words to

ISALAM

Good Idea !     Run it by these guys ;

• Like 1

19 hours ago, lifeforce said:

... and you make a tremendous inner and outer endeavour to believe and trick others into believing that when the Quran, the Sira and the Hadiths explicitly state something, the truth is that they really imply something else which you happen to know because of magic potatoes.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, LUCIA PHIER said:

Same spell joke 

You must have heard of Dar es Salami, it was the capital city of Tanzania  Dar_es_Salami

Dar es salaam means let there be peace, but since they actually prefer war and world conquest, something they learned from the Catholics, they change the name to Dar es Salami, let there be Salami.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

islam and Salam combined is actually salami traditionally made with christians later changed to pork by the christians then changed back  to christians and the cycle continues. No matter what recipe people always want a peace of salami.

Breatharians will actual smell salami as some kind of aromatherapy at the higher levels.  

vegans prefer salami made from cows because of the cows vegetarian and raw diet. Vegans mostly envy the cows molars for chewing and several stomachs to consume the diet of a vegan. .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/05/2018 at 2:53 AM, lifeforce said:

Lovely, noble and deep tradition. Full of wisdom.:)

Whatever you have in your mind - forget it;

Whatever you have in your hand - give it; 

Whatever is to be your fate - face it!

(Abu Said)

Happy are those who find fault with themselves instead of finding fault with others. (Muhammad)

Seek the spirit, forget the form.

(Bulleh Shah)

• Like 3

Thin sliced salami .

The down is the nitrate.

If there was nitrate free salami

Edited by LUCIA PHIER
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

islam and Salam combined is actually salami traditionally made with christians later changed to pork by the christians then changed back  to christians and the cycle continues. No matter what recipe people always want a peace of salami.

Breatharians will actual smell salami as some kind of aromatherapy at the higher levels.  

vegans prefer salami made from cows because of the cows vegetarian and raw diet. Vegans mostly envy the cows molars for chewing and several stomachs to consume the diet of a vegan. .

And fruitarians can eat eggs because eggs are the fruit of the chicken.  That's my excuse.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Some people say I fast every single day for 24 hours, but other people say I eat once a day.

Looks so different, but meaning is the same.

I guess that depends on how you define eating?

I had a volunteer here who was into dry fasting, and he explained how it could work really well for detoxing.  He was talking about fasting with no food or drink for at least three days and more.  Man, that would be tough!

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Is that made with any pork in it?

Of course halal salami has no pork in it !    It does have some ham and bacon though .... but no pork .

12 hours ago, LUCIA PHIER said:

Thin sliced salami .

The down is the nitrate.

If there was nitrate free salami

My nitrate is about 3 a  night .

" The original study that connected nitrates with cancer risk has since been discredited after being subjected to a peer review.   In addition there have been several major scientific reviews that found no link between nitrates or nitrites and human cancers, or even evidence to suggest that they may be carcinogenic. Last, but certainly not least, there is actually plenty of research showing that nitrates and nitrites may not only be harmless, they may be beneficial, especially for immunity and heart health. "

http://www.fitmetrix.io/blog/2017/01/29/the-nitrate-and-nitrite-myth-no-need-to-fear-bacon-salami-or-lunch-meats/

Spoiler

this link bought to you by the Nitrate Council of America        :) 

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

And fruitarians can eat eggs because eggs are the fruit of the chicken.  That's my excuse.

Ahhhh .... but would you eat a rabbit egg ? 

Music composed and performed by Voidisyinyang     :) 

7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I had a volunteer here who was into dry fasting, and he explained how it could work really well for detoxing.  He was talking about fasting with no food or drink for at least three days and more.  Man, that would be tough!

:wacko:

Ummmmm  three days without water will NOT  detox . 

" Your body starts to become dehydrated. Your urine become less frequent and also becomes very dark. This is due to your body being unable to flush out toxins from your system. " - thats just the first day !

3 Days Without Water

At this stage your body is already suffering dramatically. Your body will have stopped dispelling waste and toxins, leading to severe constipation. Your body’s essential minerals, vitamins and electrolytes will be out of balance, leaving you feeling worn down, exhausted and lethargic. You will become nauseated and will suffer from muscle spasms. Your heart rate will speed up as your blood concentration level rises. "

https://www.aquaknow.com/this-is-what-happens-after-1-day-3-days-5-days-and-7-days-without-water/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I never ate wabbit before, I've heard it's very lean.  If those eggs hatch the chicks will think the rabbit is their mommy.

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Music composed and performed by Voidisyinyang     :) 

It does sound like him, doesn't it.

• Like 1

I fasted for around 5 days (but drank water ) ..... then I ate an orange ... it was like rocket fuel !   ... that lasted about 10 mins ....

then  ....

shot-down.jpg?w=450

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Or.. human and crocodile

Holy Sheet!  That thing is way far and gone the fattest, best fed crocodile I've ever seen.  Probably a good safety feature what with the kids running around.

Here's one of a man who is even fatter.

Sign in to follow this