Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

ISLAM & SALAM

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

That could be considered a torture. However body heals because it enters extreme mode and starts eating all the bad things inside itself. Many kinds of parasites, bacterias and fungus die off without food and water. Then when you drink fresh juice after fast, you will become and feel rejuvenated.

The guy that told me about it, who has done it and recommended it, explained it as your body, in it's quest for water, will break open cells to get the water, preferring ones that are more toxic?

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

I fasted for around 5 days (but drank water ) ..... then I ate an orange ... it was like rocket fuel !   ... that lasted about 10 mins ....

then  ....

shot-down.jpg?w=450

I did fasting before but only once.  I did it while backpacking solo in the wilderness high in the Washington State Cascade mountains, and high on pot too, of course.  Being far from food made up for lack of willpower.  But it was what's called juice fasting, where you take a little drink of some very diluted juice, like I used 10% or less orange juice and blueberry juice, whenever I felt a hunger pang.  I brought some cans of frozen juice and put them in a cold stream to keep them fresh.

The teeny bit of sugar in the juice keeps the hunger away, but still your digestion system has no work to do so it gets to take a break. It was easy till the fifth day on my walk back to civilization.

mountainous_vegetation_4.jpg

Alpine_Lakes_wilderness_Enchantments_t12

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this