Stigweard

Happiness is....

The happiest moment of my day is when I get out of bed at dawn (reluctantly leaving the side of the beautiful goddess beside me ... god I love my wife) and step into my backyard to greet the sun. After several minutes of soong exercise and deep breathing (letting all the stale qi dissapate away) I breathe in the sunlight and let its purity course through my whole being ... every fibre, every molecule, every energy channel starts to 'hum' with purity and clarity. Then I will just stand quietly, breathing, being aware of the awesomeness of nature around me ... feeling myself gently merge with its beauty and harmony...

:)

I love it when the rain falls after a protracted peiod of dry. The wonderful smell of wet earth and the sounds of thunder and rain on the roof,just makes me feel good.

I love it when the rain falls after a protracted peiod of dry. The wonderful smell of wet earth and the sounds of thunder and rain on the roof,just makes me feel good.

is it just a coincidence that this was posted right after rain, or were you being metaphorical?

is it just a coincidence that this was posted right after rain, or were you being metaphorical?

haha, it happened here on saturday afternoon into saturday night. Yeah seadog, that was really nice, it was a hot day, than the rain came and the smell of the evaporation infused with eucalyptus was fresh

I think it was conciphorical :huh:

Yeah that was a Good rain Matt,I was doing some gong in the thunder and lightening until one very serious crack of thunder, loudest crack of thunder I haver ever heard,had me scurry inside for cover :o

Happiness is some nice peace and quiet, or time spent with friends, family, loved ones. I particularly like mountaintops...or taking a nice deep breath out on the golf course and taking in the scenery...or looking up at the night sky (especially somewhere less light polluted than new england :D )

Every now and then one of my kids (20 and 15 yo) will do something that reflects values I think are important. It makes me feel like my wife and I managed to guide them in the right direction and that makes me really happy...

:D

Every now and then one of my kids (20 and 15 yo) will do something that reflects values I think are important. It makes me feel like my wife and I managed to guide them in the right direction and that makes me really happy...

:D

LOL ... amen to that!

We have a 4 month old granddaughter now ... Akasha. She is an absolute joy and a gem! She will look you in the eye with such a look of mirth and go "oooh" and "aah" at me. All the truth I need to know is right there.

:)