Lost in Translation

Can We Know Truth?

"a passive dielectric medium with a negative group delay time due to polarization shift. A rotational strain of the polarization vector by one of the adaptors is coupled with a drastic negative group velocity.Evanescent optical modes with their imaginary momentum are strange particles...the superluminal acoustic effect we have described is likely a ubiquitous but imperceptible phenomenon in the everyday world."

guenter-nimtz-2_med.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Everything said:

Did you just describe how the seamen enter the cave and become the cavemen?

deBroglie_moving.gif

From the invariance of light as the observer, a superluminal phase wave guides, from the future, the space ship (our brains): the Law of Phase Harmony of relativistic quantum 5th Dimension force.

4 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

deBroglie_moving.gif

From the invariance of light as the observer, a superluminal phase wave guides, from the future, the space ship (our brains): the Law of Phase Harmony of relativistic quantum 5th Dimension force.

So we came here with a spaceship, and began the human experiment. By virtue of OUR choice. Because that is the truth we have consciously and DELIBERATELY chosen. To wake up to more of who it is we really are. We CHOSE it.

When that nuclear bomb went off, we chose it. And when it stopped going off, we chose it again. And again. And again. And again.

Edited by Everything

1 hour ago, KuroShiro said:

Opium?

I thought I was the only one who has mentioned that.  Strange USA CIA is protecting those who grow and produce that while we are having a war against drugs in the USA.

9 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Are you referring to the complexity of calculations? And what frequency are you talking about. How does this all relate  to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle? In mathematics of the non-VIYY type we need to be precise about what we are talking about, otherwise the discussion will lead nowhere. 

You can simplify those calculations, fine tune them to such a high degree to allow for infinitely fast calculations, by applying Vortex Mathematics to it. Talking about as high of a frequency as you want. It absolutely annihilates the uncertainty principle by vritue of its infinitely, universally applicably convinction of the ever expanding purity of knowledge type.

22 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I thought I was the only one who has mentioned that.  Strange USA CIA is protecting those who grow and produce that while we are having a war against drugs in the USA.

That is because allot more is going on than we can possibly imagine. This story expands waaaaaaay even waaaay beyond this earth. The central intelligence agency is not run by terrestrials alone. Because humans have never been terrestrials alone. The history of human life is a very sad one, and the healing effects of opium is thus in danger of becoming an addiction worldwide. That is why it has to be controlled. Because we choose to not allow that to happen. We want to walk a more authentic path towards that healing. A more honorable one. We want to stand in full realization of all that we are with the full ability of coming to terms with all that we have ever been, in the infinite nature that is of our human story. Why? Because we are expanding this story waaay beyond what it has ever been. We are about to embark on a journey of full blown realization and awakening of the true history of the human story. You could think of it as wei wu wei. Because really, allot of time and healing will take place when we truely do allow ourselves click all gears into place and begin to see the full picture and remember the full picture of all that it is we have all truely created here on this planet. And why it is we are here to begin with. And how it is.

But again, none of that can truely define you, for you will always be infinitely free to choose your own truth. And the history is not for the purpose of defining you, but the exact opposite. It is for the purpose of reminding you of your true infinite worth as an eternally free being! And how truely nothing outside of you can EVER define you, except you. And how you are eternally worthy of that infinitely free nature of all that is what you truely are and have always been.

The understanding is that what is going on on this earth is a tremendous shift of a very long cycle of limitation that is now moving into the coming out of that. So by having gone through all that darkness and STILL come back into the light, shows us how powerful you are. And not only you... Not only humans... But this planet right now is central focal point for many many many extra terrestrial civilizations.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

Energy mass bends gravity, bends light, bends time and space itself, when time is not walking, light is not flying, immortal becomes

Power is everything

12 minutes ago, Everything said:

That is because allot more is going on than we can possibly imagine. This story expands waaaaaaay even waaaay beyond this earth. The central intelligence agency is not run by terrestrials alone. The history of human life is a very sad one, and the healing effects of opium is thus in danger of becoming an addiction worldwide. That is why it has to be controlled. Because we choose to not allow that to happen. We want to walk a more authentic path towards that healing. A more honorable one. We want to stand in full realization of all that we are with the full ability of coming to terms with all that we have ever been, in the infinite nature that is of our human story. Why? Because we are expanding this story waaay beyond what it has ever been. We are about to embark on a journey of full blown realization and awakening of the true history of the human story. You could think of it as wei wu wei. Because really, allot of time and healing will take place when we truely do allow ourselves click all gears into place and begin to see the full picture and remember the full picture of all that it is we have all truely created here on this planet. And why it is we are here to begin with. And how it is.

But again, none of that can truely define you, for you will always be infinitely free to choose your own truth. And the history is not for the purpose of defining you, but the exact opposite. It is for the purpose of reminding you of your true infinite worth as an eternally free being! And how truely nothing outside of you can EVER define you, except you. And how you are eternally worthy of that infinitely free nature of all that is what you truely are and have always been.

An ego trying to understand what ego is. Spiritual and self search is just a waste of life. Poop defines poop, very interesting, continue.

The concept that people are born as something special, something unique, something deserving a better life is so delusional.

4 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I will forward that message to every person on the planet.  It is something we all should realize within our self.

That would truely be amazing, but also understand, that's ok whoever is wherever they are. And that we can never get it wrong, and that we will never get it done. So then you could easily allow everyone in their full freedom to come to the full realization of all that they are in their personally blessed own unique way. And value and bless their own personaly and divinely uniquely personal own way and path in life as the natural expression of the ever expansive nature of their ever expanding own self realization into ever more expanding heights of the moreness of all they are in every here and moment again and again. As the neutrality in each new reality expresses itself, forth for them, again and again, to allow them to choose, over and over again, whatever it is they choose, in that infinite freedom of who it is they will always be. And how nothing can ever go wrong in that. And how they all have their own personal guidance system, of their heart and soul. And so no one can ever truely get lost forever. Ever. If only because you found one lost soul and brought it back from its dead state of being, back into the blessed infinite fractal of their red crystal heart.

3 minutes ago, MopaiWarlord said:

Energy mass bends gravity, bends light, bends time and space itself, when time is not walking, light is not flying, immortal becomes

Power is everything

An ego trying to understand what ego is. Spiritual and self search is just a waste of life. Poop defines poop, very interesting, continue.

The concept that people are born as something special, something unique, something deserving a better life is so delusional.

You are misunderstanding what I said. I'm not saying that anyone is going to help you or us in realizing the goodness of who it is you are. Sure maybe a little bit help here and there maybe a point in the right direction now and then. But that's about it. And again, no finger comes with a sign that says that you have to believe in it or follow it. Nothing is going to decide anything for you. There are infinite perspectives out there and as many truths as there are points of views. No one is going to create your life. No one is gonna choose for you. No one is here to take over. If extra terrestrials were truely here to take over, the moment they would even enter the proximity of our solar system, the entire world would plunge into chaos. Because that is how energy and vibration and time frequency works. You would instantly sense that something hugely went wrong. And you would go absolutely mad. You would want to tear the skin off from your own face if that were even remotely possible of happening. People would be massacring all over the world if that were the case. But nothing is further from the truth. So yeah... No need to point out the obvious. Obviously. But maybe sometimes obliviously obvious. All is well. It's all good. You don't really try to be powerful. That's like saying, I'm trying to drop a pen. I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna! I'm just gonna... But I'm still holding on to the pen... And so... I'm gonna try... Because I am so powerful, that I can keep trying harder and harder! And every inch of your muscles are just tightening your grip around that pen and in all the face of the opposite of all of that which is what you truely desire you would then again, feel the need to try even harder. Untill you are exhausted. And you just let go of and drop the pen. And that's that. Your eternal power is then all there's left. To just be whoever it is you wanna be. Without the need to harm anyone whatsoever. And you realize the weakness and ease of destruction. And how infinitely powerful you truely are in the construction of something new. Sonething never created before. Ever. For in every thought and perspective that you have, right now. There has never been one like it ever before. So bless your infinitely valuable and unique perspective and point of view.

I am an Anarchist.  I'm sure you already know that.

"Do what thou wilt but harm none."

In order for me to not be a hypocrite I must allow everyone else the same freedoms that I demand.

Then each will find their own freedom.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Everything said:

You are misunderstanding what I said. I'm not saying that anyone is going to help you or us in realizing the goodness of who it is you are. Sure maybe a little bit help here and there maybe a point in the right direction now and then. But that's about it. And again, no finger comes with a sign that says that you have to believe in it or follow it. Nothing is going to decide anything for you. There are infinite perspectives out there and as many truths as there are points of views. No one is going to create your life. No one is gonna choose for you. No one is here to take over. If extra terrestrials were truely here to take over, the moment they would even enter the proximity of our solar system, the entire world would plunge into chaos. Because that is how energy and vibration and time frequency works. You would instantly sense that something hugely went wrong. And you would go absolutely mad. You would want to tear the skin off from your own face if that were even remotely possible of happening. People would be massacring all over the world if that were the case. But nothing is further from the truth. So yeah... No need to point out the obvious. Obviously. But maybe sometimes obliviously obvious. All is well. It's all good. You don't really try to be powerful. That's like saying, I'm trying to drop a pen. I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna! I'm just gonna... But I'm still holding on to the pen... And so... I'm gonna try... Because I am so powerful, that I can keep trying harder and harder! And every inch of your muscles are just tightening your grip around that pen and in all the face of the opposite of all of that which is what you truely desire you would then again, feel the need to try even harder. Untill you are exhausted. And you just let go of and drop the pen. And that's that. Your eternal power is then all there's left. To just be whoever it is you wanna be. Without the need to harm anyone whatsoever. And you realize the weakness and ease of destruction. And how infinitely powerful you truely are in the construction of something new. Sonething never created before. Ever. For in every thought and perspective that you have, right now. There has never been one like it ever before. So bless your infinitely valuable and unique perspective and point of view.

This a lecture given by Jeff Lundeen as part of lecture series for undergraduates sponsored by the Canadian Association of Physicists. It gives an overview of historical and contemporary arguments over the nature of the quantum wavefunction. It introduces concepts such as the measurement problem, entanglement, and Bell's inequalities. The last part of the talk describes an experiment by Lundeen to directly measure the quantum wavefunction.

Yes the typical Western math is very precise but not accurate! haha. Enjoy this good overview lecture on the foundation of "truth" in Western science.

2 hours ago, Everything said:

That would truely be amazing, but also understand, that's ok whoever is wherever they are. And that we can never get it wrong, and that we will never get it done. So then you could easily allow everyone in their full freedom to come to the full realization of all that they are in their personally blessed own unique way. And value and bless their own personaly and divinely uniquely personal own way and path in life as the natural expression of the ever expansive nature of their ever expanding own self realization into ever more expanding heights of the moreness of all they are in every here and moment again and again. As the neutrality in each new reality expresses itself, forth for them, again and again, to allow them to choose, over and over again, whatever it is they choose, in that infinite freedom of who it is they will always be. And how nothing can ever go wrong in that. And how they all have their own personal guidance system, of their heart and soul. And so no one can ever truely get lost forever. Ever. If only because you found one lost soul and brought it back from its dead state of being, back into the blessed infinite fractal of their red crystal heart.

So this is the "personal guidance system" of reality - now documented empirically due to the new "weak measurements" of forward and backward time of photons. http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1367-2630/15/7/073022

nj469881f2_online.jpg

OK so on the left is the Bohm model that predicts the noncommutative phase "ether" of reality. This is what guides "one" photon as it goes through the double slit, creating a wave. On the right is the actual empirical data of the "weak measurements' thereby proving that the Bohm model (from de Broglie) is an accurate model of the ether - the noncommutative phase that "guides" one photon - non-locally - from forward and reverse time.

So this is considered an information field - or formless awareness.

Yakir Aharonov:

There is a non-local exchange that depends on the modular variable....I'm saying that I have now an intuitive picture to understand interference by saying that when a particle moves through two slits, it always goes through one slit or the other, but it knows which other slit, the slit through which it did not go, whether it is open or not, because there are nonlocal equations of motion.

Edited by voidisyinyang

4 hours ago, Everything said:

That is because ignorance and arrogance are the only two things that can ever stand in someone's way of fully allowing themselves to come to the full realization of their true infinite worthiness and infinite value and eternal deservingness. So who woulden't want to joyoushly obliterate every arrogant person who claims they DONT DESERVE, or yeah... I just don't understand... Oh poor me... The fcking HELL with you dont understand your infinitely valuable nature. Wake the fck up man. Look at all the well-being all around you. And begin to understand your eternal destiny of infinitely better things than even the best of that which is that you can even imagine right now. Even with all of the goodness you are capable of conjuring up in your mind. But everything has a purpose, for even the stupid and arrogant have their place in life. If only to come to the full blown realization of all that they are in even more extatic modes of explosive realizations. Like, you know who... Derp. Bombs. Guns.

Seriously, you all thinks something serious is going here. Absolutely nothing serious is going on. It's all a big fcking joke. When you begin to wake up to the real highest truth of all that you truely are. You can't help but laugh at all the people who denie their infinite worth, because YOU KNOW! They are gonna get so fcking blown away when they finally do come to the full realization of it. And isn't that what every person has ever said, right after they die...

why are you quoting me that time around happy talkative guy?  And if you keep screaming out all that high flying stuff don't be surprised where it will go....

3 hours ago, Everything said:

You can simplify those calculations, fine tune them to such a high degree to allow for infinitely fast calculations, by applying Vortex Mathematics to it. Talking about as high of a frequency as you want. It absolutely annihilates the uncertainty principle by vritue of its infinitely, universally applicably convinction of the ever expanding purity of knowledge type.

this playlist tells the truth of reality - it is a revolution in how we view time.

2 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

So imagine that we have a non-local interaction. Then I do something here, the particle there, suddenly it feels very quickly an effect. So we've shown that the only way quantum mechanics allows this to occur is because this thing that is affected in the particle is completely uncertain. There is no way to signal that the change. It's non-local but causality is preserved. 

There's captions - to better understand him.

Aharonov:

But this is wrong from the beginning because in electromagnetic theory, wave property are electric and magnetic fields. They are complementary to the number of photons. You can never say that the theory of photon has definite electric and magnetic field because the two things don't commute. In fact the electric and magnetic field, which are the wave properties, they're collective properties of many many anti-number of photons.  It's the wrong idea to say that I connect the wave property with the theory of photon. This is not true. So therefore, in the same token, we must realize that the so-called wave property of the electron are only properties of entanglement. We should never associate a wave property to a single electron....Each electron knows that the two slits are open...each electron must know that the two slits are open. The only way to explain this is to say that it's also a wave, that each electron goes through both slits....The difference between the Heisenberg equation of motion and classical equation of motion is that quantum mechanically the dynamics is non-local. And because of that we can explain what's happening in two slit experiments, not by saying the particle is a wave, but by saying that the particle has properties; their equation of motion depends non-locally on whether the double slit is open or not.

By applying post-selection to the measurements of the probe photon, Aharonov and Vaidman showed, one could discern a shutter photon in a superposition closing both (or indeed arbitrarily many) slits simultaneously. In other words, this thought experiment would in theory allow one to say with confidence the shutter photon is both “here” and “there” at once. Although this situation seems paradoxical from our everyday experience, it is one well-studied aspect of the so-called “nonlocal” properties of quantum particles, where the whole notion of a well-defined location in space dissolves.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/quantum-physics-may-be-even-spookier-than-you-think/

suggests a new and extraordinary vision of the underlying processes involved in the nonlocal existence of quantum particles. Through the lens of the TSVF, Elitzur says, this flickering, ever-changing existence can be understood as a series of events in which a particle’s presence in one place is somehow “canceled” by its own “counterparticle” in the same location. He compares this with the notion introduced by British physicist Paul Dirac in the 1920s who argued particles possess antiparticles, and if brought together, a particle and antiparticle can annihilate each other. This picture at first seemed just a manner of speaking but soon led to the discovery of antimatter. The disappearance of quantum particles is not “annihilation” in this same sense but it is somewhat analogous—these putative counterparticles, Elitzur posits, should possess negative energy and negative mass, allowing them to cancel their counterparts. So although the traditional “two places at once” view of superposition might seem odd enough, “it’s possible a superposition is a collection of states that are even crazier,” Elitzur says.

Edited by voidisyinyang

10 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I am an Anarchist.  I'm sure you already know that.

"Do what thou wilt but harm none."

In order for me to not be a hypocrite I must allow everyone else the same freedoms that I demand.

Then each will find their own freedom.

Yeah and whatever it is that people truely WANT to do, is always in full alignment of their highest service towards themselves and others. For if you truely become who it is you really are, you are aligned with the full blown realization of EVERYTHING that you TRUELY have EVER wanted. As the highest version of who it is you really REALLY are!

But you can't think your way there. So the only road towards that freedom, is to feel your way there. And you realize, you don't have to leave this now and here moment at all, ever, in order to allow yourself to feel better right now. To find the relief that you seek, that is the highest purpose of your now moment, the path of least resistance towards the full blown realization of all that you truely are and want, and the full synchronized and INSPIRED action that will then expand your freedom in infinite ways, evermore, on the path of least resistance, towards the fullfillment of all that you want and more for evermore. You just feel your way there. You don't have to do anything except find a perspective of whatever subject is active in your life, that feels better than the one you have now. And again, and again, untill, very soon, as you feel your way there. You begin to click in with the feeling freedom, and only then can you begin to truely allow those infinite thoughts that are in pure harmony with all of the true infinite nature of your freedom and how it all fits perfectly with your highest purpose and love in life and to fulfill ever joy of your appreciation and expand your powers ever more in the knowledge of union with your own inner Soul or Source of being by virtue of the extatic pleasure / satisfaction that you feel in the allowing of the full flow of all that it is that you truely are in full harmony with all of that you've ever been and allowed yourself to become. And it's super easy, because it feels so good and so you woulden't wanna do anything else than always allow the fullness of all of your power to be in every moment now and again, in all of tye freedom that you naturally feel inspired to express your power, in full harmony with your highest purpose of your highest love and appreciation for all that you have come here to explore and experience and share with and play with and grow with and appreciate in all the unique ways that only you can do.

So it is that good feeling, that lets you know that you are allowing Source's perspective to flow through you in this very moment. And in every feeling of relief you find, you allow more of that and more and more. In every moment, now and again. And it doesn't matter how you arrive there. Every path is valid and every path is the path least resistance. Everyone has there own inner guidance. That always lets them know how their perspective in every moment moves them closer or further away from the full blown realization of all of that which is what they've truelly allowed themselves to become, now and again. In ever more deliciously expanding ways. On the path of your highest purpose of the ever fullfillment of your highest and most joyoush purpose in life, that is always of highest of service that you can ever be towards yourself and everyone in the entire universe. To just be who it is you truely are. And all of the freedom that expands evermore in all of that. Naturally, effortlessly, easily.

Edited by Everything

Yes, I did pick up on when you said you are a motivational speaker.  :)

I hope others are reading your posts.  They are of much value.

12 minutes ago, Everything said:

But you can't think your way there.

So very true.  One must live one's self there.  By thoughts, forget the words, then by deeds.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Yes, I did pick up on when you said you are a motivational speaker.  :)

I hope others are reading your posts.  They are of much value.

So very true.  One must live one's self there.  By thoughts, forget the words, then by deeds.

Yeah you become the state of being that is in full harmony with the core essence of all desire. For everything that you can possibly want in life, be the knowledge you seek or life you truely want to live, or the things and people and circumstance that you want, every and any desire that anyone can possibly think they want, they all want it because they think they will feel better in the having of it. And it is that core essence of the state of being that is one of absolutely feeling the best that you can possibly feel in every moment, that one can find alignment with, through their reaching for a better feeling perspective of whatever the subject of their attention is in any given moment, that makes them the true unconditional lovers of life that is who and what they truely are. And in so doing and being that state of being, the best of life has then no CHOICE but to absolutely reveal itself in every single moment again and again. For nothing can contradict you, except yourself. And so if people meditate, they then allow themselves to hear the truth that has always already been available to them.

For the truth is never not capable of handling. It is the misaligned perspective and misunderstanding perspective of that infinitely good truth that is so painful, and not capable of being handled. For it has never ment to be capable of being handled, for it has absolutely nothing to do with who it is they truely are! And it has nothing to do with the truth! Except to remind you of how different it feels from the truth that your heart always knows of all that you truely are! By virtue of your perfect Soul that always holds the best of all of that which is what you truely are. And always you are guided by that beam of highest value by virtue of how you feel in relationship to all of that. More and more aligned or less and less. Like a hot or colder game, of your own inner guidance system of being able to feel and sense the vibrational relationship between your here and now perspective and that of your Source's perspective on that very same subject of your now attention, and the indication of that vibrational relationship of harmony or disharmony of that relationship, in the form of an emotion, energy motional, feeling of discord or harmony. And when you finally do allow yourself to see the truth, with every step of feeling better and better, and then hear and know and come to the realization of the highest truth of your own blessedly unique infinitely valuable unique personal being, more and more, as you feel your way to it more and more, you then come to the realization of how easy that truth is and always have been and always will be. And with that feeling of ease comes an infinite feeling of wrothiness that can't help but to naturally flow with the ever expanding nature that is all of that which is what you truely are in every now moment again and again. Into ever more freeing states of the empowering appreciation for every thing that you come to know as your greatest love in every now moment, again and again, more and more and always better and better. Ever evolving perfect harmony with the ever expanding nature thst is the whole of all that is which is who and what you truely are.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

And even the acknowledgement that you cannot see the truth of all that which is what you truely want, can be part of your own unique journey in life of your own unique path of least resistance towards the full blown realization of all that you have ever truely wanted to know and come to know again and again more and more in ever expanding knowingness of all the goodness of that which is who it is you truely are! For in that acknowledgement of not being able to know in this very now moment, you release TREMENDOUS resistance, as you make peace with your most truest most highly authentic path in life, as you acknowledge, right here and now, I CANT SEE THE WAY, THE PATH. And I WILL NOW MAKE PEACE WITH THIS TRUTH. I cannot see it... And it is ok... Because I cannot help but stop my desire from ever existing, my eternal desire for the knowing of all that is who and what I truely am! The desire will never go away! NEVER! So there is absolutely ZERO rush, and there is absolutely NO POSSIBLE WAY EVER, that you can EVER get it wrong, EVER! You can never become less than ALL that you have allowed yourself to become. So you make peace with the not knowing of what it is you truely want to know, in every moment again and again, as you come to realization of  that which is what you want to know, and are not able to see. And in so doing, you allow yourself to see it more and more. For you have to do absolutely nothing in order to allow yourself to see it, you just have to stop doing the things you have been doing that hasn't been allowing yourself to see it. And in the acknowledgement and the coming to the making of peace of what it is that you are not fully right now clearly able to know and see in life, you then expand your nature more to the fullness of all that it is you truely are. As you release resistance to the coming to know of all of that which is who you truely are and your eternal connection with your Source of Infinite Intelligence has always known, always knows, and will always know.

So you relax. Take it easy. Take the chill pill. And don't try so hard! Relaaax! You're not going anywhere! You're eternal. There's absolutely no rush in all of this. Zero rush whatsoever.

For it the remembrance of the eternal vacation that is the human life in their eternal and infinite worthiness of the highest joy of their deservingness.

So then you realize, it is ok to relax and come into alignment with the truth I seek.

And you walk your own authentic path, your own unique story, of your own unique experience and expression in life of what it truely means to YOU when you say that you don't know what you want to know. And how much more painful it feels in the insistence that you HAVE TO KNOW IT NOW! Trying so hard! And exhausting yourself.

Only to give up. And let go. And become gentle and soft. In the making peace with the true essence of the desire itself. And how all of that feels. If only to realize that the desire itself is its own fulfillment. And that you will never lose it, or suddenly want less than that. So there's no way you're not gonna have what you want. So you relax. And realize it's not so bad to not have it in this very moment. That you're still alive and breathing and well. And that you wont die if you don't find a way right now to all that you want. And that you can even allow yourself to begin enjoying the idea of it. And how it feels to you. To imagine yourself already having it and how enjoyable that feels. And how much joy you feel in the experience of yourself imagining the already having of it. And how this alone is enough to sustain you forever for that is how perfectly blessedly deserving you in the full agreement of your own true inner Soul and Source as you imagine yourself already having that which is what you truely desire in any given now moment again and again. And how you can begin to enjoy the idea of it more and more as it expands evermore into the more expanded, more realized, more fully specific real full blown realization of all of that which is what you truely desire. Of deservingness and worthiness. That you already know you truely deserve, by virtue of the fact that you exist and that all of your desire exists aswell. And by virtue of how good it feels as you are imagining yourself in the already having of it. You can then begin to ask yourself. Is it possible that this is already available in my life? is it possible that I already actually have it? And already actually do deserve it? Is it possible that I have always deserved it? And that it has always already been here, in every now moment of my here and now life? FOR REAL? And so you begin to look around you. And you acknowledge, yes I see it here and there! And does this mean that I already deserve of all of these things? Is all that truely FOR ME?! For the fulfillment of me? For my joy?! For my delicious expansion into the moreness of all that I have become?!

Why not? Why not? What other truth can there be! And even if that is not the truth, there will be infinite other paths available to you, always! As long as you are at peace with what you want, and don't try so hard to make it happen. For you are already deserving of it and you know it. You don't have to try so hard.

Just let it happen. Do whatever you can do. And you don't have to try so hard.

Enjoy all of the availability that you already have to you right now.

And that can certainly be the mere idea of it! For if you allow the joy of that idea to expand, it will always lead you straight through the path of least resistance to very fullfillment of all of that which is what you truely want!

Then why woulden't you wanna enjoy the idea of it? If you know that that is your path of least resistance to the full blown realization of all that you want! As you have already realized yourself to be worthy of it, and can never ever feel good in the denying of your eternally valuable and worthy nature, for in so doing you would be denying everyone else their own highest most truth aswell. So you begin to appreciate the infinite and everlasting value of who it is you truely are. And how important and blessed and worthy you truely are of all that you want.

And so, you allow yourself to enjoy the idea of it. The ever expanding idea of your highest joy, as that can't help to expand evermore in full alignment with all of that you truely are as the ever expanding nature of infinite and eternal value, because it simply feels SO GOOD!

So you allow all of those thoughts to rip! And ripple, and emmit a core vibrational frequency of the full blown realization of all that you want. As you enjoy the idea more and more, and as it grows more and more. In evermore expanding ways in every now moment again and again. As you write about it and talk about all the things that feel so good about it.

For that is who you truely are, as the infinitely worthy and infinite and effortlessly and joyfully succesfull creators of your own life experiences. In the most natural and most joyous way possible that you can possibly imagine for yourself. In the full expectation of the fulfillment of every desire that you can possibly conjure up for yourself in everlasting more expansive ways.

And again, you wont die if you don't have it right now. All that will happen is you will begin to realize of how much you do want it. And you will always come to the point of making peace with all of that you have ever wanted or ever will want in life, for that is your only destiny. To allow the fullfillment of all of that which is what you truely want. Wether you do it now, or after you die, doesn't matter. So you would then be wise to say, there is no point in waiting, and no point in going faster, for whoever it is I am right now, is always perfect in every moment, and always evolving evermore into the moreness of the fuller expansion of all that I will become evermore in evermore delightful ways.

So again, you allow yourself to enjoy the desire itself. The core essence of the very thing you want in the "feeling" of it and how it feels to already have it, and align with that feeling, and begin to express and live it more and more. As you move effortlessly through life attracting only the absolute best of life in every moment now and again. In full harmony with all of that which is who you've truely are, as always expecting the best of life. As the eternally deserving nature of all of that which is what you want and who it is you already are. So relax and enjoy the desire for it is going to happen. It truely is going to happen. And relax, for it is going to happen. More and more again and again. As you allow yourself to see it more and more, again and again. As you enjoy it more and more, again and again. And as you allow yourself to enjoy it more and more, again and again. And keep reminding yourself that it is ok that you deserve it. And that there's nothing wrong with you for having ever wanted all of it. And that you have always deserved all of this. All of this. For it exists solely for the purpose of your very own everlasting fulfillment into the everlasting of becoming more and more who it is you truely are and have allowed yourself to become, in the everlasting journey that is infinite existance, and love and joy, and infinite conviction of your highest most inspired modes of inspired deliciously inspired actions and physical experiences of all of which you are truely infinitely worthy and valuable in your own uniquely blessed personal perspective of the experiencing of all of that which is who and what you truely are and always will want allow yourself to be, forevermore.

So see it as it already is in your life, and allow yourself to go with it. And nothing but goodness can come out of it. And all you have to do is allow yourself to already be as you are eternally worthy of all that you may so desire. As the Source of All Creation have but created you to be for no other purpose. So enjoy, and relax, and enjoy the journey, to the full blown realization and manifestation of all that you want, evermore. Now and now and again. As now and now and again as you enjoy all the good of that which is in your life. And all of the desires which is in your life. As the furthest most leading edge expression of who it is you truely are. Right here and right now, as you look at all that you want. All around you. Everywhere you look and can see it more and more. As you awaken back into the full blown realization of who it is you really are, in your eternally valuable and unique, purely specifically uniquely blessedly personally uniquely infinitely deserving personally uniquely blessedly uniquely personal point of view of that which is who you are, of existance who is coming to know itself as existance in all of the personally and blessedly and uniquely most personally deserving point of view that is who and what you are.

Edited by Everything

And if you still feel like, yeah I still don't have what I want... Then ask yourself, can you do something right here and now to allow more of that to come about? More and more? And if the answer is yes, then go with it. And trust it fully in whatever way it needs to happen. And fly with it. For it is your uniquely blessedly personal journey in life. And enjoy every step allong the way towards the full blown realization of all that you have ever wanted, that is the only destiny of anything and everyone, for ever more. So go with it, and trust it fully, and have absolutely zero expectation of any outcome whatsoever, and allow what really needs to happen to happen, as it will always lead you right back to who it is you truely are, as nothing can contradict you but you, for ever more and more, in the ever expanding fullfillment of all that you want, and truely desire, and of all that you can truely be and allow yourself to truely become, for it is who and what you truely are. And you can never ever become less than any of that. Ever. So enjoy the fact that you are eternally worthy of all of that and eternally bound to your eternal freedom of your own infinitely valuable eternal existance as an infinitely expansive non-physically conscious being a part of which is focused right here and now through your physical body for the mere delicious expansion and expression of all of that which is who and what you can always truely allow yourself to become in every now moment again and again.

Edited by Everything

51 minutes ago, Everything said:

For it is your uniquely blessedly personal journey in life.

It really wasn't my intent to inspire all that writing but you did well.

I always prefer the truth.  Even when it contradicts my present understandings.  What is said will hopefully cause me to reconsider my understandings.  I may not change my understanding but at least I would know that there are different perspectives.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 3bob said:

why are you quoting me that time around happy talkative guy?  And if you keep screaming out all that high flying stuff don't be surprised where it will go....

Oh, don't worry. I was referring to the pain that people experience due to their misunderstanding of the truth which is not caused by the truth but due to their misunderstanding perspective of their unique own truth.

But you tell me, as you've already experienced the suffering of all of it having gone bad. And you have to understand, you're not looking back at it when you do tell me, you are looking forward. For this is your destiny! To understand and accept the actual truth of what actually happened in all of that! And in coming to the full realization of all of that, nothing can go wrong in that. Only more freedom is given unto you, to be more fully who it is you already are.

Edited by Everything