Sign in to follow this  
dontknwmucboutanythng

inner voice, thought, monolog,

I'm not sure where to post this.

During meditation, how does one recognize these:  inner voice, a thought, internal monologue,  and inner voice that is not oneself ?

Thanks.

Edited by dontknwmucboutanythng
add clarification.
  • Like 1

You do not. When the mind wanders or internal dialogue begins refocus on the breath or the object of your meditation.

I've found that in deep meditation all sorts of things occur, but even though my senses are active I am not reactive.  

• Like 3

It's not easy to differentiate between what is of oneself (thought, emotion, etc) and what is received from another. The fact that you ask the question, and thus recognize the possibility, is itself a very positive sign. Only you can determine the answer.

[Edit] I would add that you trust yourself. If your first feeling (before any thoughts intrude) tells you that it is not of you then believe it. Thinking (over thinking) is the enemy in meditation.

Edited by Lost in Translation
Added info
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, dontknwmucboutanythng said:

During meditation, how does one recognize these:  inner voice, a thought, internal monologue,  and inner voice that is not oneself ?

Through awareness, openness, and persistence.

Be aware, allow whatever arises to come, and allow it to go.

Then simply continue to rest as you are.

Labeling and making distinctions between patterns and forms that arise is grasping, it is not meditation.

Labels and distinctions will arise and should be let go just like the patterns that are being labeled.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, dontknwmucboutanythng said:

I'm not sure where to post this.

During meditation, how does one recognize 

indeed

science has proven that the inner thoughts we hear actually have the same sound waves as electromagnetic energy or the electromagnetic brain waves are actually the same as the sound waves in form. So the sound wave can be reversed to empty out the thoughts - this is how resonance works as phase coherence.

So with left brain thoughts - it is timing as concentration. But the right brain is frequency based - and so right brain listening resonates into higher frequency as light waves. But we can listen at "sub-angstrom" wavelength - smaller than the wavelength of light.

This means we can listen to reverse time with a frequency that is superluminal - faster than light.

So all our thoughts actually originate from the Emptiness - at the same time - the future and past are combined through light. So the phase wave of the light is a holograph like a laser but it is secretly guided by the future - called a pilot wave or phase wave that is superluminal - faster than light. This is also called "half quanta" or "spin 1/2."

Science has to rely on light to make measurements but in meditation we can listen to the source of sound that is faster than light - so we can then have precognition. This is called "yin matter" as the "golden key" - information healing that is a "virtual information field" - so it can reverse matter that is slower than light.

If you visualize light and the image freezes at zero time - the listening continues and then harmonizes the energy blockages of matter - from the future - and then the image changes. The images we see can be the future or the past - but if seen in the future - this is only because of the superluminal phase wave or "relativistic mass" of light - due to noncommutative phase as momentum with "subwavelength" or reverse time (anti-matter) frequency.

So we can say No "One" is listening because it is an eternal process of energy frequency-time creation that harmonizes matter as yin-yang at the same time.

Sign in to follow this