Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

What the Nazi hate the most

I didn't do any of those things.  Instead I bought myself a new car.  Seemed like the right thing to do.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Apech said:

Danke mein Reichhistorian!

Nein !  

Danka mein sprachlich analytiker !

6 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I didn't do any of those things.  Instead I bought myself a new car.  Seemed like the right thing to do.

No ... not  really .

You should have bought me a new car .     Think how much           karma         you would have got      :) 

Me ; only getting a car  ;

2639651-handsome-man-standing-near-his-n

But you !   getting fantastic good karma !

3664CFF900000578-3696216-image-a-22_1468

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, windwalker said:

And you invited how many homeless to live with you.  You gave others what they don't have

because you have to much.  you work to give what you worked for away to those who do not work

right?  

I hope you've done these things, it would really suck to find out your a racists. 

Most of it is done through taxation, 30-40%? At this point going toward projects undermining Western Nations/ not serving the majority paying taxes. Plus, paying debt Govs borrowed from private international banks haha. Print billions/trillions from nothing, charge people interest on it + tax. 

My comment was sarcasm/ exposing the hypocrisy.  Like this. 

Tucker to Dems: Refugee resettlement almost exclusively happens in poor working class neighborhoods. Let's make a pact. We move them only to Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, the Upper East Side. Only places where rich people live. Why don't we do that? Oh, because rich liberals don't want to live near them. That's why.

Edited by Golden Dragon Shining
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Dragon Shining said:

Only places where rich people live. Why don't we do that? Oh, because rich liberals don't want to live near them. That's why.

And you do.  Why is that those who talk of "we" never seem to mention " I " as in themselves.  Its always about what others can or should do..  Taxes,  everyone pays taxes.  

As far as who pays the most and should benefit the most from any changes made to the system...lets see how it really works out. 

"Suppose there were a banquet for 100 people and at the end of the night it was time to split the bill of $50 per person. If that bill were paid for the way we pay our income taxes, here is how it would work.

Those in the top half of income would pay roughly $97 each and those in the bottom half of the income would pay an average of $3 each. Almost 40 people would pay nothing. And the single richest person in the room would cough up $1,750."

https://www.heritage.org/budget-and-spending/commentary/do-the-rich-pay-their-fair-share

Your starting to sound like someone who likes free stuff, thinks others should get it also but doesn't seem to understand who really pays for the free stuff, nor that the free stuff is limited. 

"What about the super duper rich? The multimillionaires and billionaires. Warren Buffett famously says he pays a smaller share of his income in tax than his secretary.

But when properly accounting for the taxes paid and income earned, the top 0.1 percent paid 16 percent of the income tax. So the top 0.1 percent paid an aggregate amount more than five times that of half the population. That isn’t enough?"

kinda amazing isn't it, the amount of misinformation

Edited by windwalker

Seems you've misunderstood. "Leftists" push for open borders, but these same people don't want refugees anywhere near them as shown in the above video.  As some here advocate for open borders in the USA, Europe etc but not for Israel. It's a double standard at best. More likely demographic warfare. Just as the Chinese use mass immigration against Tibet.  As one Israeli said in a FB video,   “As our enemies are busy killing each other or invading western nations, we here in Israel are up all night long, and tomorrow all day long, we’re celebrating 70 years.”.

I am for the West to throw off the rogue elements in it's leadership causing havoc around the world, withdraw military from all non-Western nations, to live sustainably/ national self-sufficiency.  No obligation to save the world - just to mind one's own business. 

Edited by Golden Dragon Shining

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

Eines Tages wird die Menschheit wieder zu den Sternen fliegen und dann wird sich unser Schicksal erfüllen.

• Like 1

On 21.4.2018 at 12:00 AM, windwalker said:

Not really true, only true when defective or genetic traits are allowed to survive and continue to propagate.  The idea of genetic diversity in human terms is needed because we have  a culture and tech that allows those to survive that normally would not this is not played out in nature were its the strongest that tend to win the right to propagate. 

Many here have some romantic idea of aboriginal cultures, most of which live along the lines of natural selection were only the most fit survie 

Some cultures are taking steps to mitigate this 

In all likelihood, a society that gets rid of all its imbeciles, would also find all its geniusses gone.

You actually often see this dynamic within a single family, where the intellectual brilliance of one member seems to be 'balanced' by the mental retardation of a sibling.

Yet the mentally retarded individual may well excel in another area, such as emotional wealth. I think that's what this is actually all about: Excellence in different areas, whether recognized as such according to the prevalent socio-cultural standards or not.

The Dao is always implementing such balances, which are necessary for the welfare of a society, even though we humans with our one-sided preferences don't have the wisdom yet not to try and mess with them.

Food for thought...

On 25.4.2018 at 10:24 AM, Apech said:

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

Nein !  

Danka mein sprachlich analytiker !

Your German could use some upgrading. Although I sympathize with all non-German speakers regarding their trouble with this language's subtleties.

funny-german-language-jokes-fb.thumb.png.762164b49fdbc4bbe8610a39d8951122.png

40 minutes ago, Apech said:

Eines Tages wird die Menschheit wieder zu den Sternen fliegen und dann wird sich unser Schicksal erfüllen.

Wow!!! And now a quantum leap from dilletantism to mastery!

This is beautiful, as most German speakers would surely agree. Much to my Star-Lordly liking anyway. However, for the uninitiated, I won't spill the beans...

:P

4 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Your German could use some upgrading. Although I sympathize with all non-German speakers regarding their trouble with this language's subtleties.

funny-german-language-jokes-fb.thumb.png.762164b49fdbc4bbe8610a39d8951122.png

Wow!!! And now a quantum leap from dilletantism to mastery!

This is beautiful, as most German speakers would surely agree. Much to my Star-Lordly liking anyway. However, for the uninitiated, I won't spill the beans...

Frisch weht der Wind
Der Heimat zu,
Mein Irisch Kind
Wo weilest du?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Apech said:

English translation;   You left a  word tag off when you welding a messerschmitt  which caused  the pilot to 'fly by his sternum ' ( I think you meant 'am Sitz seiner Hose' ? )  ... and in a 'damn weird manner '  he was unable to fulfil his destiny   ?

5acacf8f609ffec6fbdd9ff791d5af17.jpg

c6c530233504f21b21c0ba6f9520ba23--weldin

yes, that would be something the Nazis would have hated ! 

Edited by Nungali

- I am also pretty good at Spanish as well ;

'I am eating the lawn of the hospital of your father '

Spoiler

Muchas gracias por tu hospitalidad

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

- I am also pretty good at Spanish as well ;

Ah!  Double affirmation.  I do that now and then too.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Ah!  Double affirmation.  I do that now and then too.

A positive number multiplied by a positive number equals a positive number still...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

A positive number multiplied by a positive number equals a positive number still...

I left out the punctuation

I am also pretty   .......    good at Spanish as well   

• Haha 1

Here is another thing Nazis hate ;

ferret-400x378.jpg

them pants is just asking for it ! 

cb19db1f3e11c3499264031824273a1d.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/20/2018 at 7:01 AM, Apech said:

Just on a side note Aryan means 'noble' in Sanskrit and also in the early Persian language - in fact Iran and Aryan are the same word.  So the Aryans are Iranians and Indians.  Why the Nazis thought they were white north west European is puzzling - except of course it is all based on crazed pseudo science.

Not sure if they did? 

Metaphysical occultists during that era sought a common "proto-Indo-European" root culture of higher spiritual ability.  The actual origins of this hypothesized group were conjectured to be Atlantis...and then on to Tibet, Armenia, etc...after the Flood.

Hence, the most common theorized assignment of them at the time was NOT "white north west Europeans," but actually some remnant Tibetan race...

Aryan-Homeland-After-the-Flood.jpg
Blavatsky traced the Aryan homeland east of the Caucasus to Tibet, the so-called “roof of the world,” where she claimed to have spent years researching her books. The Floodwaters that overtook Atlantis, she asserted, sent Atlantean refugees into high-altitude Tibet, where they remained safe for generations. These hypothetical Tibetan Aryans were the direct descendants and blood inheritors of the Atlanteans.
Blavatsky’s admiration for Tibet was shared widely in the 18th and 19th centuries.
Blavatsky-Theosophical-Society.jpg
“The greatest part of the Atlantean population declined, and from a small portion are descended the so-called Aryans who comprise present-day civilized humanity.” - Rudolf Steiner, Cosmic Memory
Donnelly claimed that the ancient Mayans and Egyptians were also Aryan refugees from Atlantis.
Hitler’s belief in the Third Eye proves just how influential Blavatsky’s writings really were in Germany before Hitler’s rise to power. Many of his ideas exactly parallel Blavatsky’s, including the swastika logo, the idea of the Aryan race’s primacy and antiquity, and a highly sophisticated and forgotten antediluvian civilization.

Nazi teams of anthropologists, archaeologists and occult scholars were dispatched by Himmler to the far East, India, and Tibet to uncover evidence of Aryan history. Their researches formed the basis for the Indiana Jones movies, in which Nazi officers are depicted searching in forgotten lands for lost artifacts and treasures.

Though she had by then passed away, Blavatsky’s theories—she described the “Hindu Aryans” as “the most metaphysical and spiritual people on earth”—had become validated in the eyes of many 19th and 20th century Europeans. For them, it was the “Aryan” who introduced the highly spiritual Vedic religion, Hinduism, to India; and it was the Aryan who dutifully remembered his ancient, ancestral “Third Eye” practice, the natural human organ through which one is put into contact with one’s eternal soul.

So, were they completely off their rockers...or possibly somewhat onto something?

Well, artifacts like this certainly add to the intrigue:

Ancient Buddhist statue made of meteorite, new study reveals
120926104255_1_900x600.jpg
An ancient Buddhist statue which was first recovered by a Nazi expedition in 1938 has been analyzed by a team of scientists. The probably 1,000-year-old statue, called the “Iron Man”, weighs 10 kilograms, portrays the Buddhist god Vaisravana and is believed to originate from the pre-Buddhist Bon culture of the 11th Century.
Geochemical analyses by the German-Austrian research team revealed that the priceless statue was carved from an ataxite, a very rare class of iron meteorites.
The statue, known as the Iron Man, weighs 10kg and is believed to represent a stylistic hybrid between the Buddhist and pre-Buddhist Bon culture that portrays the god Vaisravana, the Buddhist King of the North, also known as Jambhala in Tibet.

Of course, it doesn't really prove anything one way or the other...but I think the whole search for root cultures is certainly still very interesting and worthwhile!

Edited by gendao
  • Like 3

Blavatsky misread a historical phase  regarding 'the roof of the world '    the old 'Aryan' civilisation centre pre-history, in this context  appears to have been in the Pamir Mts.  the extreme eastern part of their lands .   In legends it became  Shamballa , Shangrila.

shambhala.jpg

pamir.jpg

for terrain and cultural comparisons  see    http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/aryans/location.htm

• Like 3

... however,  some say this culture influenced Tibet , and claim Tibetan wisdom comes from the west, and in the west of Pamirs, they say wisdom comes from the east .

Also, very interesting things have been going on in  Armenia for some time .    The post Victorian occultists were very limited in their understandings, a lot of it was  actually based on bad  and now defunct scientific research of the time.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this